Altina & the Older Professor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I hung up my coat, I sat down on a chair and slid on my black heels. The ankle straps required a bit of fussing, but I could feel the Professor's eyes on my smooth bare legs as I readied myself for his inspection. Bending over to tie the straps forced my dress well up my thighs, but I made no attempt to cover up. I let him watch to his delight.

I was wearing a loose-fitting tunic type dress as I finally stood to face him with a smile. I'd chosen the dress because it would be easy to take off - one pull of a bow and the dress would fall off my shoulders and to the floor in a silken heap. I stood ten feet away and facing him as I felt his eyes assess me. He held his forefinger up in the air and twirled it - a sign for me to turn in a circle, which I did slowly.

"Very nice, Ms. Beck. I approve," he smiled. "But, truth be told, I cannot wait to see what you have in store for me ... below." The depth and darkness of his voice gave me a chill.

"Would you like to see, Professor?" I replied, softly. No response was necessary. Having his complete and undivided attention was so thoroughly arousing. I reached behind my head to the loose bow at my neck. As I untied it I saw his eyes widen. I let the dress drop slowly and dramatically to the floor.

"Oh...Altina," he murmured under his breath.

I was wearing a very sexy black lacy bra and panty set. The bra had subtle lacy frills along the edges, but the cups were a sheer material that caressed my small breasts and exposed my stiff pink nipples. The panties were also edged in the same lacy fringe, quickly tapering to thin black bands that arced over the curve of my hips. The back was cut like a thong with only a small triangle of material wedged seductively into the tops of my cheeks. I did a slow 360 without being asked to and heard Professor Walton whistle softly.

"My goodness, Ms. Beck. Please, come a little closer. Let me inspect."

I sauntered around his desk as he turned in his swivel chair to face me. He was dressed in very expensive wool slacks, perhaps the bottom of a fine suit. His stiffly starched shirt was open, but looked as if he'd been sporting a nice tie earlier in the day. He looked like a man who had shed his more formal attire of the day and was looking to relax with a cocktail after a tough day of circumnavigating the halls of academe.

"Lovely, Ms. Beck. Now let me tell you how I'd like us to proceed today," he stated, without hesitation. "I want you to spend your first hour just working as you are. I turned the heat up high so you should be perfectly comfortable. I'm not expecting, nor will I entertain, any guests. I want you to work as you normally do - make tea, use the bathroom, ask questions - everything as normal. Then at 5pm we shall take a little break. And we'll deal with what happens then at that time. Does that sound agreeable to you?"

"Yes, Professor." I turned and walked toward my workstation. I could feel his eyes following my ass as I sauntered away to do my job for him. I had surveyed myself in my dorm room mirror and knew how the thong tucked in seductively between my tight round cheeks. I knew he was enjoying the view of my momentary retreat.

Now, I may have been scantily clad, but I still had work to do as I sat down and turned on my computer. Over the next hour it was business as usual - other than my wardrobe.

I made tea after about a half hour and took my time at the counter, allowing Professor Walton to survey me standing in heels and a tiny bra and panty set. I glanced over at him once and he was watching me intently.

"The heels do wonders for your slender legs, Altina...and that amazing little bubble of a butt you have. Your body is exquisite, young lady."

"Why, thank you, sir," I whispered in reply. I turned to lean against the counter as I held my tea with two hands and blew on it softly. His eyes drifted down and settled on my mound. I had looked at myself in the mirror in this thong and knew two things: the thin material conformed tightly to the gentle rise of my mons and it was a snug fit that clearly defined the contours of my outer lips, leaving very little to the imagination.

I took my time cooling off my tea and allowing Professor Walton to survey my nether reaches. He made no pretense of doing anything other than looking at my panty clad pussy and the whole of my sleek body. As I got ready to return to my chair I turned to face him head on. His eyes zeroed in on my thigh gap and I knew he could see my deep slit framed by the thin bulge of my outer labia.

"Absolutely stunning, Ms. Beck. My goodness. Perfection." I smiled and turned to go back to my workstation and did my best to keep my focus on the tasks in front of me.

When I finally noticed that it was 5pm, I stood up and sauntered slowly back to his desk. He looked up and smiled at my approach. His eyes washed over my body and I could see that he approved. It was time. He pulled away from his desk and swiveled in his chair to face me head on.

"My goodness, is it five o'clock already? How time flies?" He smiled as he surveyed my body, once again. "My, my - how lovely? Come, Ms. Beck, and stand before me." The mellow softness of his voice was making me melt.

I sauntered over the last few feet and stood in front of him - an arm's length away. As he looked at me, I couldn't help but see the manly bulge in his expensive wool slacks. Sitting as he was only intensified its size and proportion. I wanted to see more - and suspected I would soon enough.

He reached out and touched my fingertips with his. His fingers pulled me a bit closer so that he could reach me. His light touch felt like feathers. I had always fantasized that Professor Walton would be very rough in bed - and perhaps he would prove to be. But these first initial exploratory touches were light and extremely gentle. His fingertips grazed my skin - my legs, my hips, my sides, my tummy. His hand softly caressed my breasts through my bra and teased my visibly stiff nipples. It was like he was assessing me and the effect was complete and utter arousal on my part.

I thought of his large hands that first day in class, clasping the lectern. Now those same hands were gently fondling my body. I felt him pushing my hips and realized he wanted me to turn around. I was now looking away from him and could feel his hands surveying my ass with a worshipful touch.

"Just exquisite, Ms. Beck. You have such a lovely bottom - such a lovely body, in fact. Simply divine," I heard him whisper to me.

"Thank you, Professor." His hands were soon on my lower back and moving up. He paused at the strap of my bra and I felt his nimble fingers undoing the clasps. I gasped a little as I felt the tension ease and knew my bra had been opened. I shrugged my shoulders and let the bra fall off my shoulders, down my arms to my hands, and onto the floor at my feet. I was now clad in only heels and a thong.

His hands returned to my back side and they slid up and down my back - from my shoulders to my legs. He squeezed my buttocks like he was checking an avocado for ripeness. I gasped softly as he pulled my cheeks open and I knew what he could see with such a bold move. He gave my bottom a soft tap and spoke.

"Ms. Beck. I'd like you to walk over slowly and stand facing the sofa - a few feet away...please."

I reacted without responding and felt his eyes on me as I walked over to stand in front of the sofa, my back still to him. I could hear him taking off his shoes and socks. A short period of silence was broken by sounds of him standing up from his chair. I could hear his padded footsteps approaching me. He stood directly behind me and put his large warm hands on my shoulder.

"You know, young lady, the beauty of your body extends far beyond any one body part. They are all quite spectacular, I must say. But it's the overall effect of your shape, your frame, your posture. I'm not sure I can put it into words. But I will say you are a very very seductive young woman."

I turned my head part ways to look behind me. "Thank you, sir," I replied. He responded by coming around to face me. My pert breasts were now bare to him and they stood proudly on my slender torso, my pale pink nipples hard and tight and sitting high on my chest. His eyes took them in like they did everything else - like he wanted to devour me.

I gazed into his eyes as he looked at my breasts and reached up to touch them. They looked so tiny and innocent next to his big masculine hands. He continued to fondle me with the lightest touch - alternating between palming my cups and lightly flicking my swollen nipple tips with the rough tips of his fingers.

And then, as we looked into each other's eyes, he pinched both nipples and pulled me toward him for a kiss. As our lips met, his fingers let go and we both got lost in the moment. It came as no surprise that he was a wonderful kisser. He kissed me with a patience that I had not experienced before. He was in no hurry and he let our kiss simmer. His hands reached around and grabbed my bottom, pulling me to him as our kiss deepened and our bodies truly meshed together for the very first time. I felt so vulnerable; almost naked as he remained fully clothed. I suggested that he had on way too many clothes.

"Perhaps you should do something about that," he stated. As he made his suggestion, he turned back to the sofa and picked up the two pillows we had used on Wednesday. He smiled at me as he dropped them on the floor at my feet.

"Sexual accessories disguised as throw pillows?" I joked. I started to unbutton the top buttons of his freshly starched button-down shirt.

"Exactly," he replied. He cupped my cheek and looked into my eyes as I undid his shirt in short order. He was not wearing an undershirt and as I finished with the last button, I pushed his shirt back over his shoulders and off.

Now it was my turn to touch, explore and admire. His torso was toned and firm for a man just entering his sixties. He had very little chest hair and I enjoyed running my hands over his pecs and his nipples.

"I like you like this," I whispered. "You should teach this way," I giggled.

He smiled, but didn't reply. My hands swept over his chest and kept going lower. Soon my hands were skirting along the edge of his belt and we looked at each other as they came to rest on his buckle.

With a smile, almost an acknowledgement, I slowly sank to my knees. I grabbed the two throw pillows and placed one under each knee. They had supported my elbows on Wednesday, but they would cushion my knees on this day.

Once situated I didn't hesitate. I needed to show confidence and resolve at this very moment. But I was so excited my heart was almost beating out of my chest. I was about to unveil the man I'd been lusting after since the first day of the semester. I was about to see his cock.

I took a deep breath and forced myself to go slowly - to tease. If I took anything from the way he'd been touching me in the last half hour, it was to take my time - and make him want it as bad as I did.

The expensive black leather belt was soft and he'd probably worn it often. I pulled the engaged hold off the prong with a studied move and felt the belt loosen. I undid it with a flourish and immediately used my thumb and forefinger to undo the snap of his slacks. He peered down at me with an amused look that seemed to approve of my dexterity. I smiled up at him as I grabbed the zipper and pulled - slowly.

The thick round mass in his trousers was enormous. Only earlier in the semester I had salivated over the bulge on display in the classroom. Now I was about to unleash what lay below for my own pleasure - and his. As the zipper hit bottom, I grasped the waist of his pants and pulled down. He had already removed his shoes and socks, so the removal of his slacks was a simple affair.

I slowed down and studied the situation before me. He was wearing a pair of tight black boxer briefs made of a very sleek smooth material. His cock, from what I could tell, was swollen, but not at full erection. His shaft pushed thickly off to the right side and his balls looked firmly ensconced in a smooth satin pouch.

I smiled up at him as I leaned in to place the tiniest kiss on his bulge. He acknowledged the move by smiling and placing his hand on my face. As I peered up, I also pecked his boxer clad cock with small nimble kisses. My hand also caressed the long log of cock flesh that was slowly thickening and hardening even more from the intimate attention it was receiving.

I used both hands and my mouth to encourage him and urge him on. I could literally feel the growing heat of his member through his boxers as it began to strain against the fabric of his underwear. I had a goal, of course. I wanted to make him impossibly hard before unleashing his member to join this intimate party. It was either that or he was literally going to explode out of his boxers.

I was ready - and so was he. I approached the moment as a mini-drama - looking up into his eyes as I folded my fingertips into the waistband and began to pull down...slowly and surely. I was pulling the rigid shaft along with the boxers...until I wasn't. The power of his stiff cock burst out all of a sudden - vibrating like a springboard that had just launched an Olympic diver. It bounced stiffly a few times and then settled into a heavy angry state, angled slightly off to one side.

"Oh my, Professor Walton. It's..."

I was at a loss for words. His cock was one of the most magnificent I had ever seen. Now I've already stated that I'm not the most experienced coed on campus. But I'd had enough lovers to know that Professor Walton's cock was exceptional.

It was long, thick, smooth and meaty - and it had the most beautiful shape. It angled up slightly in a proud display of manliness. It appeared to my eye to be the perfect combination of length, girth and shape. It was ramrod straight, now rock hard, and almost throbbed to the naked eye. Hanging heavily below his magnificent erection was the largest pair of balls I had ever seen. There were shaved smooth and dangled with an ominous innocence. I gazed in amazement as he looked down at me. I didn't touch him for what seemed like an eternity. I just...looked.

His body was almost hairless and that seemed to accentuate the marvelous size and shape of his penis. It jutted out so powerfully, like it was piercing the space between us. Being on my knees before it only added to the allure. I felt like I was praying to his manhood; worshiping his fully erect beast.

I had already learned how slowly he liked to explore, so I used clues from his approach and took my time. I placed a hand on each smooth taut thigh and looked up at him as he stared down at me. The only thing between us was his thick wavering erection. I smiled into his eyes as I moved up and let his enormous cock rest heavily on my face. It felt like hot molten flesh on my skin as I stuck my tongue out and began to explore the underside of his mammoth member.

I slowly moved my mouth and tongue around him - licking and nibbling, kissing and nuzzling. I knew he was enjoying the view of me below him - under him. I was determined not to use my hands just yet. I continued to give his cock little kisses and licks, from underneath and from the sides. Then, as his meaty erection rested on my forehead and my blond hair, I moved in to inspect and probe his balls.

His testicles hung in two large distinct sacs and dangled like an organ almost separate from his shaft. They looked so incredibly smooth and delectable. I had to open my mouth wide to get one in my mouth. Once I did I moaned and sucked very gently, before letting his big golf ball sized nut pop out of my mouth with that distinctive sound of an orally dismissed testicle. I took the other one in my warm mouth and gave it similar treatment.

"Oh yes, Ms. Beck. Altina...such a good girl. Such a good suck. Yesssss."

All of this transpired as he looked down at me with burning eyes and I took my time, lathering his testicles with love and adoration. He gently stroked my hair as he continued to spout encouragement. After letting the second ball drop heavily from my mouth, I returned to his thick meaty shaft.

A sudden vision popped into my head. I was kneeling on the dais and sucking his cock in front of the whole class. All the hot coeds that I was sure would love to be kneeling where I was right now were watching intently - touching themselves as they saw me tending to our most distinguished faculty member. It made me smile. I let his heavy cock slide off my face and spoke to him from below.

"Mmm, Professor. You have the most gorgeous cock, sir. I hope this feels good," I whispered up to him. "I want to suck it - I want to worship it."

I couldn't believe what I was saying. Where was this coming from? Obviously my intense desire for this man had been building up over the past few months and the moment of reckoning was at hand. I was about to suck his big cock. His normally concise and forceful way of talking seemed to elude him at this moment.

"Oh yes, Altina. Yes - please. You're so good - such a good girl. Suck me, young lady."

And then, as he blathered on, my tongue slid up the underside of his length, I rested his bulbous head on my tongue for a moment, before moving in - oh so slowly - and closing my slippery lips around the spongy angled head of his perfect cock.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed. His hand rested on my messy bun and his eyes were like lasers looking down at me. I felt so powerful at that moment - so in control. Yet, at the same time, I felt like a submissive younger lover - on my knees and worshiping my man's hard thick cock. It was a dichotomy I couldn't quite explain, but in truth, it didn't matter. I was sucking his cock - and it was going to be so good.

As I peered up into his startled eyes, I slid my lips back and forth along the first inch or two of his tip. He angled his hips forward slightly so his erection protruded proudly from his hips. As I began to bob slowly and a little deeper, my hands slid from his thighs to the heavy dangle of his ball sac. I cupped his hairless testicles with two hands and moved my head and mouth with purpose.

I had sucked a few cocks in my late teens, but never had I felt so motivated to give pleasure. I did my best to maintain eye contact, but some of my movements required straight ahead attention. I left one hand cupping his balls sac and moved my other hand to the base of his shaft. My hand began to mirror my bobbing head. I pulled back abruptly and spit on his cock - twice - as he gasped with delight. The saliva coated his throbbing head as I smiled up at him and re-engaged.

"Good God, Altina. Yesssss. Make it messy," he implored. I felt so powerful in this moment - giving pleasure, yet also experiencing the pleasure of giving. I pressed his giant shaft flat against his lower stomach and licked my way up and down his length with a slithery slippery tongue, all the while gently caressing his gonads. His body shook with pleasure and the nonsensical sounds emanating from above told me he was thoroughly enjoying this moment.

"Professor," I cooed from below. "Why don't you sit down on the sofa?"

He complied immediately and I watched his stiff member bounce rigidly as he quickly descended into the cocoon of rich leather. As he spread his legs for me, I moved my knee pillows closer and took up residence between his thighs. This angle allowed for better eye contact and his were burning a hole in his skull as he peered down at me.

I smiled and returned to the task at hand. I kissed all around his protruding cock -his thighs, his belly, his groin - before lifting his heavy member back to my mouth. I tried to take him a little deeper than before, but his girth was an obstacle. I choked a little as I did my best, and this attempt and the glugging sound of my gag elicited another plaintive cry from my teacher.