Altina & the Older Professor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were so many things I wanted to do with him - so many ways I knew we were going to explore - but at this moment I had an overwhelming desire to see him orgasm. I wanted to feel, see, listen, as he reached the point of no return. As I sucked him now with an earnestness that had only one outcome, I debated whether to have him cum in my mouth or have him finish externally.

It was a game time decision and I reminded myself that sucking this glorious cock would likely become a regular occurrence. And I also realized that I wanted to watch his face as he ejaculated for me for the first time.

With that in mind I began to suck him with an increased fervor, but kept my lips soft and wet around his shaft. I could tell from his vocal incantations and the way his body was beginning to tremble and lift from the sofa that he was close.

And just as I felt his ball sac begin to constrict and heard only silence emanating from his open mouth, I pulled off his saliva soaked shaft and began to stroke him. I curved my hand around his cock so most of the friction was on the underside and positioned myself so I could both watch the bursting outcome and his contorted face.

His eyes were ablaze and his mouth was gaping open as the circle of my thumb and forefinger slid his outer skin up and down the top few inches of his gorgeous cock. I don't know that I had ever looked as intensely into the eyes of another human being as I did in those last few seconds before his explosion. Our eyes were fully locked into one another and at that moment I knew we were establishing a bond that was rare.

And then, as he roared like a lion and his body stiffened like a board, his beautiful cock twitched and began to spasm in concert with his release. I watched in amazement as thick bolts of pearly white ejaculate exploded from his cock and splattered in wide arcs through the air. They landed on his face, all over his chest, his stomach and the sofa itself. His shaft pulsated in my grip synchronous with each powerful spurt of semen. His extended groan echoed loudly in the room where we worked together.

I had never - ever - seen so much cum. I had always thought older men didn't ejaculate with such volume and intensity. Obviously, I was being proved wrong. Professor Walton's release was a thing of incredible beauty and prowess. And I felt proud of myself for not only having been the cause of this amazing eruption, but for having been able to witness it up close and personal.

As the last few random pumps of seed began to dribble down his throbbing cock and over my hand, I slowed down and let go. His breathing slowly returned to normal and we both giggled at the impressive aftermath of his release.

"My God, Ms. Beck. I have never...I mean, that was just..." For the very first time in my experience in being around him, he seemed at a loss for words. "Young lady, that was incredible. Thank you."

I giggled and began to lick the cum off of my hand.

"So messy, Professor. You ejaculate like a much younger man," I smiled. He returned a satisfied grin and just lay there in post orgasmic bliss. With slow precision I began to lick up his seed. I began all around his cock and worked my way up his chest. He had sprayed himself like an abstract painting and I thoroughly enjoyed my journey up his body - collecting every drop of his release with my young eager tongue.

As I sucked up the last few strands from his neck and cheek, I was now pushed up close to his face. He was totally enraptured in my ravenous desire to lick him clean and as I hovered over his face, he pulled me to him for a kiss.

I'd never kissed a boyfriend before when their cum was still in my mouth. But Professor Walton not only seemed willing, he seemed to relish our kiss as our tongues swirled and we traded his delicious semen between us. There was something about the combination of sperm and saliva that made it such an erotic kiss. As we finished I pulled back and returned to my position between his spread legs - kneeling and looking up at him. I waited for him to speak.

"Well, Ms. Beck. You are really quite something. I am forever in your gratitude and intend to return the favor. But..." He paused and I waited for him to continue. "I think we should end our session today and pick up again on Friday."

He could probably see the disappointment in my eyes, but I quickly realized this was probably for the best. This one event - sucking his cock - would stand alone as our action for the day. Rather than crowd out such an amazing moment with more, we would pace ourselves and enjoy this erotic journey step by step. I smiled as this notion dawned on me.

"Mmmm. I think you're right, Professor. I still have more editing to do. We still have quite a few Wednesdays and Fridays remaining before the end of the semester. We should pace ourselves."

"Yes, young lady. That is exactly what we should do." He placed his hand on my face tenderly as he continued. "On Friday I want you to dress in a long thin clinging dress. Might you have something to fit the bill?" I thought quickly and smiled in return. "Yes sir. In fact, I do."

"Good girl," he replied warmly. "And on Friday it is going to be my turn to give you pleasure. You've inspired me, dear Altina. There is one rule, however." I waited patiently for his declaration. "I don't want you to have an orgasm between now and then. Is that clear?"

I smiled and responded with a nod. "Of course, sir."

"And one more thing," he added, leaping up and walking naked to his desk drawer. He looked amazingly spry and fit for an older gentleman. He had a tight muscular butt and his now flaccid penis dangled and swayed heavily. He pulled a small package out of his drawer and returned to hand it to me.

"You are to wear these on Friday."

"Thank you, Professor." I put the small expensive looking package in my bag and began to gather up my things.

As I did so he stood before me naked watching me put myself back together. His flaccid cock hung thick and proud. I smiled that I had given him such pleasure - and this one episode just made me ache for more.

We chatted about his book as I put my clothes back on and he did the same. It was a weird juxtaposition to the intense throes of fellatio we had just experienced, but it also felt so right - like this was the way it would be - collaborating as professor and assistant on an academic level, but on a very personal and sexual level as well.

I donned my overcoat, gave him a brief kiss on the lips and headed for the door. I paused and turned to say goodbye. He spoke.

"Altina. Today you did a most commendable job of worshiping my cock. Magnificent, in fact. Friday...is your turn." I smiled and felt a shiver streak down my spine.

"See you in class tomorrow, Professor."

"That you will, my dear. That you will."

I was buoyant as I headed down his brick walk and back to the real world.