AltRealm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her eyebrow in response.

"Look, I'm not opposed to getting some council," he tried. "But I'd rather not deal with all of your sisters."

"I do not offer you a choice, denmate. Only an answer," she responded, suddenly becoming every inch a predator worthy of her stripes. "You are mine by rights and I am taking you home."

"And you expect your sisters or other girls in other species to just... Be cool about that?"

"No sister of any species would dare take you from me."

'Yup, no leaks in that plan,' he thought

He briefly considered making a break for it but the idea of outrunning a tiger seemed a bit silly. He casually glanced around to see if he could find any usable remnants of his television, at least.

"Lead on," he finally said.

******

They had made surprising progress. He had guessed the time at around 4-5 PM local time when they started. He set his G-Shock accordingly, anyway. It had read 10 AM when he landed. Their path led along a stream, which made sense if Arterra had been out hunting or foraging before she found him. They stopped for water when necessary and, though he was essentially a prisoner in transport, he was surprised at how respectful she had been. She had kept herself at a safe distance but was always in front of him. Her scent was in his nose for miles and he caught himself zoning out staring her leather clad checks as her wide, toned ass consumed more and more of her shorts with every bounce. Entire miles passed them by without him even noticing.

Perhaps the biggest surprise of all was how often they stopped to catch their breath. Tycho chuckled seeing the giant and imposing creature doubled over with hands on her knees, struggling to catch her breath. They'd found out quickly that she was much faster than he was, but his endurance was far beyond hers.

'Thank you, track team,' he thought.

"You okay, Terri?" he asked, barely bothering to cover his amusement.

She huffed and puffed, sweat dripping off of her and her wild, red hair somehow even more unkempt.

"Curse you, male," she said between gulps of air. "You and all your kind. It's not natural. There is no creature that can keep your pace."

"Yeah well, I can't say I'm not enjoying it."

He still tried not to look at her for fear of her reaction; sexual or otherwise. But every now and again, he felt his blood pressure go up and knew she was staring at him. Her scent was so potent that even he could now detect when she was lusting after him. These moments were lasting longer and longer. At first he wasn't sure how to take it. After a while he got used to it. After that, he found that if he mentally accepted her interest, he felt strangely good. It was akin to an adrenaline rush with tingles, though often subdued.

He glanced up at the sky, knowing the sun was disappearing only for the orange hue he could see between the branches of the thick forest.

"Any chance that village of yours is nearby," he asked.

He wasn't sure which would be worse, being out in this forest overnight with god knew what manner of creature or a village full of sexually repressed tigresses who may inadvertently kill him faster than he could say 'no means no.'

"Not so far as another day's travel but not so close as to keep traveling now. There are much worse things in these woods than me. You're quite fortunate that it was I who found you. Many do not possess the honor I do nor the self-control."

"I'm sorry, did you just refer to what you did to me when we met as self-control?"

She straightened up and gave him a haughty face but couldn't hold it for more than a few seconds before bending over to dry heave once again. His eyes traced up and down every contour of her body he could find. He absent-mindedly licked his lips from a suddenly dry mouth.

"Would you prefer I stop resisting my impulses? Your staring isn't making it an easy task."

'Yes, please, you perfect goddess. Take me, use me, drown me in the paradise of your body. Let me feel you, taste you, worship at your altar for all eternity,' Tycho thought.

"No, you keep your impulses to yourself," he actually said.

They were both tired and drenched, her more so. Tycho was thankful that doubled over and practically vomiting served to cast his Jinko jailer in a much less attractive light. He'd been at that hypoxic limit before and guessed she couldn't see too straight. Had it been worse during those early days of running practice or when jammed into her breasts? Gods, those breasts...

"Something on your mind?" she purred.

He'd have to be more careful.

"Nope! No. Not a thing."

He took a peek around but couldn't determine how far they had come. Checking his watch, they'd been traveling a few hours now which put his guess at around 25-30 miles of trail jogging. It had felt like an easy 10-12 minute per mile pace, at least.

"We'll sleep here tonight," she finally said.

"Here as in the ground?"

"Don't be ridiculous. We sleep up there," she pointed up at one of the massive trees.

He gulped. The nearest branch was at least 40 feet straight up and there wasn't a lot of purchase to put hands or feet. Tycho swung around to look at her claws, perfectly suited for climbing, then raised his own hands before his eyes, and then again looked at the tree.

"Right," he said sarcastically while still looking at the tree. "How silly of me. Let me just get my ropes, harness, and spiked boots to climb up there. Sorry I even mentioned the ground as an option."

"Are all males so rude where you're from?"

"Mostly yes but I'm in a class of my own, sweetheart."

He felt several sharp claws wrap around his throat as he was pulled back. She snaked the other arm around his torso, catching and pinning his own arms while his head was shoved firmly into her soft valley. Tingles shot down his spine as he felt her lips brush against his ear.

"If I didn't know any better, I might think you're challenging me. Maybe I'll end up having to force you into a more pliable state."

"You wouldn't," he said, managing to keep the trembling out of his voice.

Her grip loosened for a moment from his neck before tightening again and pressing him deeper into her. She seemed hesitant now, which Tycho took as a good thing in this situation. He could see her breasts in the corner of his eyes, cradling his head. He felt the heat of her body on his, and the breathing in his ear. She bent down and sniffed his neck line forcefully. He felt her stiff stance soften, her hold turning from threatening to tender in half a second even with the claws in his neck. He felt her tail slide around his hip and playfully tease an erection he hadn't been aware that he had. He moaned involuntarily.

"I'm sure there are many ways I can break you without drawing blood, Tycho. And I can smell your need. How interesting that you enjoy this. You revel in the idea of being forced, don't you. I could drive you mad with it. We're all alone out here after all. I could make you beg to be mine."

Her tail had now entered his waistband and he could feel her soft fur wrap around him now. Her scent was sharp in his nostrils.

"You're so tense," she said, squeezing his head with her breasts while she sat down, hooking her legs around his and pulling him closer, forcing him to sit with her.

"Relax and let me take care of you," she said, switching fears quickly from assailant to maternal. "Just loosen yourself and let me help. You like it when I take control of you, don't you? And you'll love giving into me."

He mumbled something intended to be sarcastic but as soft loops of her heavenly fur coiled his cock and pumped him softly but insistently, he just melted.

"Ssssshhhhhhhh. Feel my lust for you, and give in to me."

He didn't dare move. He told himself it was to save himself from her wrath but the truth was she was right. He did like her sexual power over him. It wasn't a position he'd ever experienced or even toyed with the idea of trying. Only in the erotic games he played but here and now, with her, it felt like the most natural thing in the world. He moaned and his sounds only encouraged her into the reaction she wanted from him.

"I've never done this before, you know. But I've felt the heat from this thing between your legs when I had you against that tree."

He felt her remove her claws from his neck and move to his pants. It took a minute but she unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants successfully, freeing his erection. He heard her gasp and purr into his ear, causing his whole body to vibrate with her. He ventured a look and saw his cock spring free, wrapped from hilt to head in her soft fur, twisting and stroking. She figured out the movements based on his twitching and revved him to the brink quickly. He could feel her now unencumbered hand rummage around on her self. He was about to ask what she was doing but the second he tried to turn his head, a quick twist and jerk on his now pulsing shaft sent him careening to the edge. She felt him at his limit and stopped, holding him there.

He tried to speak but the soft skin of her paw clamped down on his mouth. She'd been playing with herself and now she was gagging him with her tangy musk.

"Relax. This will happen because I want it to. You are safe in my claws. Go ahead and release anytime you like."

A finger, if one could call it that when the claw was retracted, still dripping entered his mouth and the moment it touched his tongue, he was lost.

He whimpered soundlessly into her grip as his forced orgasm rose within him. He was too far gone to even think about holding back. He needed this, needed her. And her cloying perfume penetrated his thoughts and snuffed any doubts or ideas of resisting her. He belonged here with her. He let the fantasies and feeling play like a movie in his head; a monster girl porno starring him.

His torso tightened and his hips bucked involuntarily. She clamped down harder on him and he could feel the true strength of her as his eyes crossed under her assault.

"You're there. Release yourself. Be my denmate as I am yours, Tycho."

Hearing his name from her lips sent him over the edge and his climax tore through him as he jerked up only to be held down. He struggled but her vice-like grip held him against her. Thick, long tendrils of sperm fired into the open forest air and disappeared from his hazy vision. He moaned and she did too as she felt the orgasm rip through him. She rode it with him, savoring every noise and movement he made for her, bathing herself in them smells and sounds. The Jinko cradled him until, finally spent, he stopped struggling. She gently laid him down, his head resting in her lap while recuperated. She traced his chest with her paws while lazily pumping his empty cock. He was aware, once again, that he still hadn't gone soft and began to worry that this might be a more permanent problem.

"Gooooooood. I own your sex now, and you own mine. Shhhhh... Rest for a moment. I've got you."

It took several minutes until he could see straight. He was starting to worry more about her. He'd been wondering about her while traveling. She seemed young, inexperienced for sure. She was brash, temperamental, and seemed unsure of herself. But what he observed most of all was her complete lack of awareness or control over her own animal drives. She'd made her threats and meant them but shifted gears so fast it made his head spin... Or was that the tailjob he'd just gotten?

"Wow..." he said trying to sound more alert than he felt.

"Someday, you will call me denmate," she cooed.

"So wait, just like that? We have a couple of encounters and we're dating?"

"What is dating?"

"There are so many ways to answer that... Okay, we have sex and don't leave each other after. And we enjoy each other's company. Or at least try to. As in, it's not a for sure thing but you're trying to find out. wait, no. Fuck it. I'm not explaining this right."

"That's right," she responded as if it were the simplest thing in the world.

"I don't get it."

"You don't get anything, you get me," she replied beaming down at him.

He couldn't help but smile back though he really did try not to give her the satisfaction. Her overly affectionate nature was wearing him down, he supposed. She was sweet, clearly a bit much but that was a cultural thing for sure. For whatever reason, she'd taken a weird liking to him. He reasoned it was due to happenstance. She probably only liked him because he was the only swinging dick in the forest. His smile faded at the thought.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing at all," he said with a grimace.

"I can smell when you lie."

Of course she could.

"Just thinking about home," he said.

"Lie."

"Okay, fine. I'm just not comfortable discussing it right now," he said exasperated.

"Why didn't you say that to begin with? Here. Let me help you."

She began pawing at him, softly rubbing his shoulders, chest, neck, and face. Her retractable claws gently grazed on his thicker skinned areas. He sighed and found himself relaxing under her touch despite himself. Tycho struggled with her advances but she would not be denied. This out him an awkward spot and he hoped this wouldn't cause some future issue. He hoped denmate wasn't some permanent title. As she soothed and caressed him, seemingly an expert at hitting the right spots in the right way, his thoughts first faded and then disappeared. He felt more at peace now than he could ever remember feeling.

'Maybe I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth,' he thought.

She felt him relax enough to satisfy her after a time. He knew that what he felt about it didn't ultimately matter anyway. He was on her time. She slowly loosened her grip and released him. Tycho groggily raised himself to a sitting position and took stock of where they were all over again. It was significantly darker now and he dreaded the idea of spending the night here with the reality now upon him. He'd forgotten the world for a time, it seemed. No small feat.

"So uh... How do I get up there?"

"You climb," she replied while raising herself up to stand beside him.

"Yeah, I gathered that but what, in your expert opinion, method should I use?"

She looked at Tycho like he was simple but her face screwed up into consternation when she glanced at his hands. He promptly held them up for her inspection.

"Yup. No claws."

"What species are you?"

Genuine question but Tycho felt less than equipped to answer it. No men was one thing, but he wondered if she'd ever even heard of a human before. How would he describe his fellow people? We solve problems with our minds? Fat lot of good that did when faced with a real problem like climbing a tree before rapidly approaching dark.

"I'm a human," he said simply.

Her jaw dropped and her eyes went wide.

"I see our reputation precedes us."

She walked right up to him and he took a tentative step back unsure of her intentions. To his surprise and perhaps annoyance she began examining him once again. She looked at his hands, his shoulders, arms, and head.

Annoyed now, he said "okay, okay. That's enough. What are you looking for?"

She stepped back with a renewed wonder. All semblance of anger or frustration had left his striped gatekeeper.

"Human," she said with some degree of...

"Is that reverence I detect?" he asked with some sense of unearned pride.

"The most vile of all creatures? That's you?"

Fuck... Well, on second thought.

"Yeah, I can see that being a thing."

"You shouldn't exist. You shouldn't be here."

"Yeah, well, I am. Sorry to be a thorn in your ass about it. I wouldn't be here at all if you hadn't broken my TV," he accused, now annoyed and defensive.

She seemed to think on that for a moment. Did he really blame her? She certainly looked and moved like a cat. She didn't stride so much as slink, hips and back always flexing, stretching, and moving. They'd already established how little control over her instincts she seemed to have. Why would he expect her to be any different when it came to a cat's curiosity?

He watched her shoulders drop along with her head and he instantly regretted saying it. Some difficult to control instincts of his own came bubbling to the surface.

"I intended no harm," she said softly. "I apologize for the destruction of your tee vee."

He waved a hand at her, hating seeing any woman like this but now especially her.

"It's fine. Damn thing never worked right anyway."

She wasn't taking the bait.

"Besides, that TV did more for me than I thought it could. It brought me here, for better or worse. And you found me when I needed someone. Fact is, I need your help, Terri. You know this forest and I'm just passing through. I need you. And I'm... You know, happy or whatever that it's you who found me."

She looked at him with those deceptively intelligent, vertical eyes.

"I am forgiven, then?" He could detect the nervous lilt in her tone and those wide eyes, cat ears drooping. He smiled at her. For all her strength and issues, in this moment he only saw a nervous, innocent girl. Worlds apart and here he was, on some level, connecting more with this person than anyone previous. There were far worse creatures he could have ended up with than this one. She was smiling back at him now, still nervous, but a little more at ease.

'Maybe she can smell existentialism,' he thought.

"Well?" she asked, growing impatient.

Tycho stifled a chuckle.

"Yes, goofball. You're forgiven. Just help me find a way home and... Just help."

He crossed his arms and gestured to the tree above them with a nod.

"For starters, get me up this fucking tree."

Without hesitation, she walked up to the trunk and placed one foot there and both hands with all claws extended. She arched her back in a stretch before pointing her toned ass directly at him.

"Climb on," she said simply.

He looked around the immediate area as if he would see one of his friends hiding in the bushes waiting to point and laugh as soon as he mounted his new tiger.

"Well?"

She swayed her ass at him as if to emphasize her point. His eyes zeroed in with laser focus when he saw it move. Tycho slowly trudged toward her, eyes glued to her leather clad cheeks as they swayed. He had the sudden urge to sink to his knees, pull down her shorts, and bury his tongue in her until they both screamed. She purred and it took a moment to pull himself from his thoughts and glance up to see her smiling at him with fangs out.

"Something you see, Tycho?" She asked in mock innocence.

"What? No! Nothing! I'm just..."

She wiggled at him and his gaze locked on exactly where she wanted it. His words died in his suddenly dry mouth. He was maybe five feet away from her swaying form. She was a mercurial animal, to be sure. He wasn't sure if he preferred the snippy version of her to this more sensual one but beggars and choosers and all that. In his sudden, sleepy haze he was startled back to reality when she reached out to touch him. He jumped back in surprise.

"Fuck," he yelled. "Don't do that!"

Arterra was using every ounce of her miniscule self control to stifle a grin, clearly enjoying the newfound power she held.

"You seem quite distracted, denmate. What could have held your attention so securely?"

"Shut it," he said, trying to regain his lost machismo. "I'm just tired is all. I'm jet-lagged from crossing fucking dimensions or whatever into the goddamn Shire and I'm a bit cranky. Just climb the damn tree," he blubbered.

With a twinkle in her eyes, she grabbed his arm and held it while she turned, draping it over her shoulder. He followed suit with his other arm, suddenly not so sure about being alone with her in a tree all night. Hopping up, he wrapped his legs around her and hooked them. He felt her tail whip around his waist and squeeze securely.