Alumni Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gasping pop escaped my lips as I lifted my mouth off George. I gulped down two deep breaths, then traded to the second young partner. My mouth enveloped his prick with gifted ease. My lips jogged down his length, retreated until only the tip remained behind my jaws, and then eagerly retraced its path back to his base. Nick gathered the fallen curtains of my red hair into a bun behind my neck, clearing away the obstruction to his view of my bobbing head.

"Is this what you meant by 'taste of your college days'?" Nick asked as he admired my fellating show.

I pulled my mouth off his cock, teasing his head with the tip of my tongue. "This is an area where I am greatly improved from my college form." I grinned before ringing his glans again in my lips.

I switched again, returning my bucking mouth to George's trembling tool. I lifted my eyes, gazing up at the entranced student as I dutifully sucked his cock. His expression was one of joyous discovery, experiencing newfound realms of practiced pleasure that he had not envisioned when he woke that morning. For myself, I hadn't an inkling when I arrived at the college bar that I would spend the afternoon on my knees dizzily polishing two college knobs... but maybe I should have? The fabric of my panties was swamped with my hot excitement; I felt my wetness smearing down my inner thighs. The thought of my day's change in fortunes lent my pumping mouth an added boost of vigor, pleasuring the young dick between my jaws.

My eyes widened at the rising urgency of George's moans. The increased pace and tension of my lips were having an unexpected finishing effect on the younger man's stamina. In fact, as I felt his pipe tense on top of my tongue, it almost felt like he was about to-

"Shit that's so good!" The college kid cried as I sucked him to an unplanned climax. At the same instant, his hands clamped on the back of my head. While both boys had been somewhat shy in their initial approach to me while I fellated them, now George's grip on the dome of my skull firmly held my mouth in place on his spasming prick.

"Hrmph!" I whined in surprise. His cock twitched deep in my mouth, spewing sticky cum onto my tonsils and down my throat. I gulped down repeated mouthfuls, marveling at the volume of seed pumping out of the young tool. Finally, the pressure in his grip on my head slackened, as did the rigidity sitting on my tongue.

"Well, that was... abrupt..." I wheezed as I swallowed again to clear the last of the salty goo from my gums and palate. My hand on Nick's cock regained its tempo up and down his shaft.

"Sorry..." George sheepishly apologized between his own recovering breaths. "I haven't... no one has done that like... Jesus, you are amazing at that!"

I softened my expression, blushing at the compliment - lewd, though it was - and making it clear the boy's loss of control was forgiven. My voice took on a patient teacher's tone. "But, for the future, blowjob etiquette dictates that you give proper warniii- yah!" My lesson in good fellatio manners was cut short in surprise.

The excitement of our encounter - the rush of undressing a willing stranger, slobbering on her perfect tits, the discovery that women out of college could be enthusiastic for sucking dick - had boiled over at the sight of his friend jizzing down my unprepared throat. Nick's ejaculation was as intense as George's, but this time my mouth was not in place to catch the rushing seed.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Nick gasped as his cock exploded in my stroking hand.

A gooey rope of cum striped across my cheek, matting in the red hair of my temple. "What the hell?" I blurted, turning toward the second boy at an ill-timed moment. He burst again and launched a rocket of jism over my eye up my forehead and ending in a messy tangle of bangs. I finally paused the motion of my hand, but another load smacked against my chin then dripped down my cleavage and dotted the inner domes of my breasts.

I scraped two fingers across my sealed eyelid to clear the socket of jism. "Now, what did I just say about warning?!" I blinked to clear my lashes of stinging cum.

With both of my eyes usable again, I read Nick's worried face. I shook my head tolerantly as I assessed the globs of splooge clinging to my fingers. With a naughty smirk I slipped the fingers into my mouth and licked them clean.

"You're both gonna recover to go again, right?" Nick's member had softened since unloading but looked capable of recuperation. George, meanwhile, was almost fully restored as he stared at the splotches of cum speckling my face and tits. I took them each back into my hands, patiently stroking as I plotted how they'd make it up to me.

I rose from my knees and pointed to my former spot on the floor. "Nick, because I'm still wearing your unannounced, um, excitement, we're trading spots." I dictated. The younger man eagerly got off the couch and extended a hand offering me his place. "First, help me out of these." My thumbs instructively tented the waist of my thong away from my hips. He didn't have to be told twice, hurrying the panties down my legs, and offering me a hand for balance as I stepped out of them.

"Do you want me to get you, like, a towel?" George asked from the couch. His eyes traveled in an indecisive circuit, unable to decide between the revered tits he had longed for since the bar, and the freshly revealed prize between my legs, shaved and glistening with eager moisture.

"Thank you, George. That's very considerate." My voice regained its teacher's patience. Nick stood behind me, running his hands over my naked buttocks and hips. The stiffening poke against my cheek demonstrated his rally was catching up with his roommate's. "But, since you are both recovering so nicely, it would be pointless to clean up now..."

"Pointless...?" His eyebrows raised. His gaze fixated on the lines of cum striping my face.

I reached behind me, squeezing Nick's hardening pipe. "Because when I'm done with you boys..." Nick's hands orbited the equator of my waist then dipped south between my legs. He slipped two fingers into my moist slit, skillfully flicking his thumb on my excited clit. His other hand roamed up my body until he reached my tit, closing tightly on the ripe orb. I gasped at his riling touch before I concluded, "you'd better leave me an even bigger mess."

I reluctantly broke away from Nick's hands and sank to the couch. As I sat, I gestured for him to assume my former posture on his knees. I parted my legs, baring my dripping pussy as I crooked a finger at the college kid and beckoned him closer. Nick read my instruction and hunched forward to bring his mouth to my throbbing snatch.

"Mmm, that's it, Nick," I purred as his tongue pushed between my folds, slithering its patient way up my gash towards my clit. "Oh my god!" My thighs pressed in around Nick's ears at the first swirl of his tongue around my nub.

On the couch beside me, George reached to my chest. I bucked at the waist, boosting my butt off the couch, and grinding my pussy against Nick's mouth. As I lifted, I pushed my tits harder into the second boy's hands. He enthusiastically mauled my rack, eagerly watching my reaction as his friend lashed my clit with his tongue.

I reached into George's crotch, stroking his recovered rod while he fondled my breasts. His roommate lapped hungrily at my soaking cunt. If I concentrated, I could almost recognize the letters as his tongue scrawled the alphabet over my clit. But whatever tips he had gleaned from a men's magazine or advice from an older brother, his tongue was working more than adequately.

"Mmm fuck, eat my pussy like a good boy! You're making me cum!" I squealed, grabbing the back of his head with both hands and mashing his face into my snatch. My nails scratched through Nick's hair as my pleasure built. I crossed my legs behind his neck, locking his face against my soaking pussy as I came. The spasms radiated outward from my cunt through my torso and limbs into my scrunching fingers and toes.

My breathing gradually calmed, and my legs relaxed their hold on the younger man's neck. I ran the nails of both hands front to back on Nick's scalp, then snatched two handfuls of his hair and yanked his head free of my crotch. He smiled up at me from his knees, my cum glistening on his lips and chin.

On my other side, George groped more aggressively at my tits. He pushed his dick insistently at my mouth, and I obligingly opened my lips to take in his tip. Nick rose from his hunch without wiping his mouth. I smirked as I noted that we both wore each other's cum on our faces. My ankles were still slung over his shoulders, and as he straightened his posture, his now-fully-recovered cock was now level with my drenched cunny.

"Muh huh." I garbled my affirmative instruction without lifting my lips from George's shaft, adding a nod to the bucking motion of my head to reinforce my agreement.

This time Nick didn't need directing. With my legs splayed wide and my pussy waiting before him, he guided the head of his cock to my wet and ready folds. He paused for an instant, perhaps linking the flavor on his lips with the wetness displayed before him. But he didn't keep me waiting long, and with a flex of his hips, his rigid young cock pushed through my sopping lips and into my pussy.

"Mmmphf phuhh fho gmoodh!" I moaned around the dick in my mouth. A passing question of how my other friends were spending their afternoon, post-game, flickered in my lust-soaked brain. 'Certainly nothing like this!' was my reasonable conclusion, as I savored the young men's cocks in my mouth and pussy.

With my legs stretched over his shoulders, each of Nick's thrusts drove his cock deep into my soaking pussy. I dragged my lips up and down George's pole, stroking his shaft while my mouth and tongue pleased his head. The rhythmic pumping of his roommate in my cooze betrayed a determined effort to fend off his own finish.

I pulled my mouth free. "Mmm, Nick, bring your young dick up here. I want to taste my cum on your nice, big cock." I instructed.

The boy pulled out of me, and I swung my lungs up onto the couch and knelt on the middle cushion. I felt a hanging ribbon of Nick's jism break off my chin and spatter in a dark stain on the cheap upholstery. Nick stood at the end of the couch, leaning on one knee on the pad. I dipped forward, eagerly lapping my own spicy cum off his shaft as my mouth once again enveloped his rigid pipe.

George rose to his knees behind me. He rested a steadying hand on the dip where my back met my cheeks while he guided himself into my soaked folds. With a satisfied grunt, he began to piston his dick in and out of me. My pussy locked onto his prick and my lips puckered closed on Nick's shaft. At both ends my holes vacuum-sealed around the young cocks, enthusiastic for the college spitroast.

The young man behind me gained tempo, thrusting into me at a galloping beat. Each smack of George's hips against my ass and thighs pushed me forward and stuffed his friend's rod farther down my throat. As he shoved my body forward, my heavy tits pitched excitedly as they hung from my ribs. In their enthusiasm, the boys couldn't resist high fiving above my bookended body. Another spike of cum swung free from my chin and speckled the rear cushion of the couch.

"I can't believe Gary and Ryan left this morning. They're missing out..." George murmured. His hands gripped and separated my buns, pulling me back to meet his thrusts and spreading them for space as he railed the slutty alumna he had met just hours before. As I yo-yoed my mouth and pussy between the seniors' pricks, I speculated whether the boy fucking me from behind assumed their absent roommates would have also been invited to participate... and whether I would have been able to say 'no'.

Reluctantly breaking off my engagements with the youthful erections at both ends for a moment, I stood and directed Nick to sit in the middle of the couch. An enormous grin broke across his face as I straddled his legs and lowered into his lap.

"Hail alma mater!" He exclaimed as my pussy's warm wet embrace engulfed his cock again. The double benefits of reentering my snatch and my tits dancing in his face as I rode him seemed a blissful dream to the undergrad.

As he watched me bounce on his roommate's dick, George read the hint and stood on the couch next to me. I gripped his cock at the base, holding him in place while my lips bobbed their tightly wrapped circuit up and down his shaft. My tits bounded in front of Nick's eyes. The seated boy latched his mouth onto one of my rebounding teats, while George reached down and eagerly groped the other. I sank deep down Nick's tool, feeling him fill my slit with every up-and-down until the blissful waves started to build in my sex.

"Hrrmph!" The urgent cry bubbled from the pit of my stomach, muffled by the dick in my mouth. A louder, deeper moan followed as the tension in my cunny stretched and tensed until it snapped. The released climax burst outward reaching every extremity at once. I spasmed, groaned, and then collapsed forward onto Nick, smothering the poor boy's face in my tits. Beneath me, he didn't complain.

George was more active, climbing off the couch and moving behind me. My eyes widened as I felt an inquisitive finger wriggle through my anus. I nodded my permission, then licked my own fingers and spackled a slippery coat of drool over my clenched rosebud. Drips of saliva landed in my crack, courtesy of George's lips, and he spaded the spit over my knot with the head of his cock then paused with his tip resting against the shuttered hole.

I nodded again to encourage him. "Arrrgh!" I hissed through gritted teeth as his prick struggled against the inelastic ring. Whether acting from inexperience or impatience, George lunged forward with his hips, barreling through my asshole in a splitting rush. The packed burden in my dual holes was eclipsed by the blistering ache inside my overtaxed sphincter.

"Yeow!" I snarled. "Stop!" I reached back and tapped his leg to still him, which he obeyed with a frantic apology.

Appreciating that I would be educating the college boys in the art of double penetration, I instructively began to swivel my own hips. I bowed my waist forward, rising off of the twin hard-ons, then eased into reverse and felt the duo of stiff pipes refill my holes. My pussy and vent scuffed up and down the pair of young cocks. The pleasure in my gash countered the ache in my backdoor, and soon I was blissfully riding the duet with both of my holes.

"See how good that is? You boys learn fast!" I cooed as the perversion gained momentum and sent me careening back into the throes of my lingering orgasm. "Yes! Yes! Fuck my holes just like that! God, yes, I'm cumming!" I was bucking harder on them now and felt each of them adding their own thrust back into my efforts. George's cock strained through my anus with a stinging stretch that mingled deliciously with Nick's boosting upward drives into my pussy. My frothing screams echoed off the dorm walls as the climax ripped through my frame.

"Holy shit! No one is going to believe this!" Nick hollered.

I rolled my eyes as my orgasm echoed through my frame. Of course, I was making myself into a campus legend, to be retold in locker rooms for years to come; a slut of student body lore. At least they didn't know my last name or graduating year.

"Yeah, I think I'm done with prudish college girls..." George mused as his cock overstretched my knot.

"I hear that, man! Hey, I need to try that, too!" An hour ago, Nick had worshipped my pussy as a gift from heaven above. But now there was a new toy, and the boys all wanted their turn.

Though he persisted and gave my asshole a few farewell pumps, George withdrew to allow his friend a chance. I stood, turned my back towards the seated boy, and then lowered my butt into his lap. George's efforts had numbed the clenched resistance, and Nick's cock skidded home with less struggle.

My legs were spread at their widest angle as Nick boosted his prick into my backdoor. I licked three fingers and swirled a clockwise circuit on my clit as this second boy sodomized me. George intently watched me play with myself while his roommate buttfucked the random alumna they'd found at the bar. Maybe Nick was right; maybe no one would believe them.

The invitation of my spread pussy was too much for George to resist for long. He stepped between our four spread legs, then leaned down and entered my sopping gash like a knife through butter. His hands closed on my tits, pulling himself harder and faster into my pussy by his hold on my pitching rack. The effect was immediate.

"Yes! Oh god yes! Fuck me!" I screamed as the college boys ravaged both of my holes. The orgasm zipped from one end of my body to the other, radiating into my fingers and toes to my core and back again. I foamed and panted, flailing my limbs, and begging for more as they fucked me.

"Oh shit!" George announced and urgently broke away from me. Nick rushed up from under me, spilling me out of his lap and onto the floor in front of the couch. I rose on my knees between the two students, lifting a tit in each of my hands and presenting the prize to catch as much cum as the boys would offer.

Nick cracked first. An incredible length of jism flew from his cock, stretching in an almost unbroken line from my nostril to the outer swell of my breast. Another rope whipped my cheek and forehead, mingling with the jellied cum in my hair that he'd deposited earlier. He kept his aim high, stitching three spurts over the bridge of my nose and gluing my left eye shut. With a concluding grunt, he peppered my face with specks of cum that immediately skied down my cheek towards my jaw.

Not missing a beat after his roommate drained his balls onto my face, George erupted into action. A gooey fastball struck my chin and sprayed gummy shrapnel onto my tits and shoulders. His second volley soared north and painted a whorish racing stripe beginning at my lips, up the ridge of my nose, and over my forehead before ending in my red bangs. Shifting to a lower target, his cock spurted again and again at my chest, whitewashing my tits in a trickling coat of sticky cum.

Through my usable eye, I watched Nick hurry to the kitchen and return with a roll of paper towels. Smiling through my face-coat of jism, I gratefully accepted the roll. Three towels saturated with coagulating gel before I had gotten most of the cum off my face. I soaked through another five paper towels trying to clean my tits.

My hosts had partially dressed before remembering that -- at least temporarily -- I had not been naked when I entered their home. Nick retrieved my clothes and shoes from the kitchen floor where they had been tossed, and George recovered my underwear from under the couch. I divided my efforts between scrubbing clots of splooge out of my hair and sorting out my balled-up bra and panties.

Nick stared wistfully as the bra's green lace eclipsed the pale skin of my tits, still streamed with salty lines of dried cum. "Will, uh, your firm be hiring this summer?" He asked as I straightened the bra bands on my shoulders.

For a lecherous moment, I considered that perhaps I could use an intern with his knack for 'oral dictation'. A steamy vision of Nick stationed under the desk in my office, lapping hungrily at my pussy and spicing up discovery review monotony flashed through my mind.

I shook my head as I stood up and untangled my thong. "I'm sorry, boys, but I think it's best if we kept things between us... unprofessional." I stepped into my panties one leg at a time and pulled them to my waist. My jeans and top followed, and by the time I'd stuffed my feet into my shoes, the boys were dressed and had poured the last of the champagne.