Alumni Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... what should we toast?" George asked as he handed me a final very full drink.

I thought for a moment. "Hail alma mater!" I lifted my glass. The boys tapped their drinks to mine, and we all drained our cups. With a final glimpse in a mirrored beer sign on the living room wall to see if I had too much noticeable cum in my hair, I kissed both undergrads goodbye, thanked them for the campus tour and wished them good luck on their last semester. Pausing for a final wave at the door, I walked out of the apartment then out the campus gates to a waiting cab.

The post-holidays period was a hectic time every year at my firm as clients awoke from lengthy vacations to remember all the work that they had forgotten to assign us before they left. I sat for long hours at my desk, working on monotonous but urgent projects. Occasionally, I distracted myself recalling my idea for Nick's 'internship', but quickly recovered my focus. It was better to leave my afternoon on campus anonymous and in the past. In the blink of an eye, we were past the MLK holiday and February loomed at the start of next week.

I was putting away dinner dishes when my phone started buzzing on the counter. The screen showed an unknown local number. For a second, I considered sending the call to voicemail. It had been a long, grey January day at work, and I was too tired for telemarketers. But for some reason, I answered.

"Hello?"

"Good evening." The voice on the line sounded familiar. "This is Nick with Alumni Relations, calling for the university's annual pledge drive. How are you this evening, Ms. ... oh no way!"

"Oh, shit..."