Alumnight - Ch. 01

Story Info
What, or who, will Jennifer do to get into a sorority?
1.5k words
4.51
15.8k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer had reached the conclusion that being a legacy at Sigma Epsilon Chi was a mixed blessing. Being a legacy meant Jennifer was exempt from some of the less pleasant tasks, like having to blow the football or basketball teams when they won a big game. It wasn't that Jennifer disliked dick, she just wasn't fond of meaningless sex with men. Fortunately, she had no such qualms about dalliances with women, as a steady diet of pussy was part of life for all pledges. The down side to being a legacy is that your mother was an elder member of the sorority and, by extension, welcome at all sorority events. Including initiation rituals. No matter how comfortable Jennifer was with her body, having your mother at the table while you're a human serving tray is really humiliating.

She didn't like to admit it, even to herself, but thinking back to that evening made Jennifer really fucking wet. Laying completely naked on the table in front of all of those beautiful women, her legs spread obscenely, her body utterly exposed, save for some carefully arranged food. Bolts of electricity energized Jennifer's body as the gorgeous blond twins, Vicky and Julie, laid claim to the strawberries and cream covering her nipples. Jennifer couldn't help but let out a moan as the twins gently licked and sucked until her nipples were hard enough to cut glass. The greater shock came when her mother, Samantha, carefully ran her fingers up Jennifer's inner thigh, before taking hold the cucumber extending from her rapidly moistening cunt. The beautiful older woman pulled the cucumber out with a twisting motion, before showing that she was in the spirit of the occasion by pushing it back in. Samantha pulled the cucumber back out, then pushed it back in again. Twisting back and forth, pushing in and pulling out, faster and faster Samantha fucked her with the cucumber until finally, on the edge of an orgasm Jennifer yelled, "Oh fuck, mommy! If you keep that up, you're going to make me cum!" Suddenly, the cucumber was withdrawn. Samantha said, "I don't know what you mean. I'm just grabbing a bite to eat. I'm very hungry after skipping lunch," before taking a bite of the glistening cucumber. Samantha finished the phallic food, savoring the combination of its taste and the taste of the copious pussy juices coating it.

Samantha reached up to caress the toned ass of one of the twins sucking Jennifer's diamond-hard nipples. "That cucumber was delicious, but I'm still a bit hungry. You wouldn't happen to have a sweet snack that I could eat under that dress, would you?" Standing, Vicky pulled up her dress to reveal her neatly trimmed pussy. Running her fingers through silky curls, the young blond ran her finger back and forth between her puffy lips, getting it nice and wet before lifting it to Samantha's mouth. "Does that taste like a meal you'd enjoy?" the blond asked with a sexy smirk as Samantha sucked eagerly on her finger. In answer, Samantha leaned forward, going straight to the source, dragging her tongue between the girl's swollen folds. Vicky took a moment to enjoy the tongue-fucking that she was receiving before she reached up to gently trace the line of Samantha's jaw, down to her neck, then her shoulders. Running her fingers from Samantha's shoulders, across her collarbone, then down to the top of Samantha's beautiful tits, she pushed Samantha gently down onto the bench she was sitting on. Repositioning herself, the blond lowered her pussy to Samantha's waiting lips before pulling Samantha's dress up to make a meal of her steaming snatch. Samantha licked circles around the clit in front of her before slipping two fingers into the hot, tight pussy to caress the girl's g-spot. No stranger to the fine art of pleasing pussy, Vicky ran a circuit of licking Samantha's lips, then taking a swipe up between them before sucking on her engorged clit. The two talented women continued their play, making each others twats sing in ecstasy.

Recognizing the void left by the cucumber, Julie ran one hand down to cup Jennifer's needy pussy. Rocking her hand back and forth, Julie gently fingered Jennifer, rubbing her clit with the palm of her hand. Julie expertly kept the young pledge on edge, increasing the pace with which she finger-fucked Jennifer when her twitching slowed, slowing down when Jennifer got too close to orgasm. Jennifer bucked and moaned like a madwoman, whimpering, "Oh fuck, I need to cum. Please make me cum!" as her mother was driven to multiple orgasms by her tormentor's mirror image just a couple of feet away.

Having briefly sated themselves on pussy, Samantha and Vicky sat up, each with an arm around the other, hands resting on hips. With her free hand, Samantha tweaked Jennifer's nipple, lightly pinching and pulling. "Oh dear, I just realized that while we've been having a feast, my poor daughter hasn't had anything to eat. Vicky, if your sister is as delicious as you, I bet my beautiful baby girl would love to devour her sweet pussy." Vicky smirked sexily and said, "You heard her Julie, hop up there and give Jennifer a taste of that beautiful pussy."

Julie slid her dress up above her hips before climbing onto the table and lowering her juicy cunt to Jennifer's eagerly waiting tongue. Enjoying the sights and sounds of Jennifer slurping away at Julie. Samantha slid her hand from Vicky's hip to her hot pussy and began fingering her with Vicky returning the favor. As Julie's moans reached a fever pitch, Samantha reached up to play with her daughter's tits some more, asking, "Do you like that, baby? Are you enjoying having a mouthful of that sexy pussy?" "Mmm, oh fuck yes. She's so fucking delicious." With a mischievous glint in her eye, Vicky picked up a can of whipped cream and sprayed a generous dollop on Jennifer's clit. Smiling at her twin sister, she said, "Why don't you enjoy some dessert?"

Samantha moaned loudly, unbelievably turned on by the combination of Vicky's expert fingering and the anticipation of watching her beautiful daughter having her pussy eaten. Regaining her composure, Samantha said, "That's a great idea. I bet my baby girl is very horny. I bet she really wants to cum. Well, sweetheart? Are you horny? Do you want to cum?"

"Oh god, yes, mommy!"

"Yes what, sweetheart?"

"Yes, I'm so fucking horny. I want to cum so fucking badly!"

"You want this beautiful young woman to eat your pussy until you cum?"

"Oh, god, yes! I want her to eat my pussy until I cum!"

"You want her to make you cum in front of your mommy?"

"Yes, mommy! I want her to make me cum right here and now, where you can see everything."

"It almost sounds like you want your dear, sweet mommy to watch as this gorgeous young woman eats your pussy. Have I raised such a dirty little slut that you'd actually want that?"

"Oh, fuck yes, mommy! I want you to watch Julie eat my dripping cunt. I want you to stare at my twitching pussy. I don't want you to take your eyes off of me while I cum!"

"OK, baby. Ask Julie nicely, and be sure to use the magic word!"

"Please, Julie, please make me cum! I'm dying to have your beautiful mouth on my pussy. Please make me cum while your sister and my mother watch!"

Julie quickly buried her face in Jennifer's crotch to suck on her aching clit. Samantha and Vicky leaned forward to get a better view of the frenzied pussy-licking and greatly increased the intensity with which they were fingering one another. After being edged for what felt like an eternity, it didn't take Jennifer long to reach an earth-shaking climax, her screams being muffled by the sexy pussy covering her face. Julie tried to keep up with the steady flow of juices from Jennifer's cunt, but the continued licking quickly lead to a second, third, and fourth orgasm! By the time Jennifer was done, Julie, Samantha and Vicky had all had yet another orgasm. Basking in the afterglow, Samantha gently stroked her daughter's hair, whispering, "You did so good baby girl. It was so fucking hot watching you cum again, and again, and again. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, and as much as I'm going to enjoy thinking about it while I play with myself later."

Jennifer was pissed at her mother for hours after she left for getting her so fucking horny and making her wait so long for release. Then Jennifer remembered her place in the social hierarchy. She was a walking fuck toy, there to be used by any of the elder sisters however they saw fit. In turn, the elder sisters all had a responsibility to ensure she was properly initiated and that included occasional humiliation. In that light, Jennifer was glad her mom didn't get her off, because that meant that they didn't commit incest, Samantha was just fulfilling her obligation to initiate Jennifer. Her mom hadn't made her eat pussy and then beg to cum while her she watched for Samantha's sexual gratification; she had done it as part of the initiation!