Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 01

Story Info
Cassidy meets the lesbian couple who have adopted her.
4.1k words
4.52
22.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the first chapter in a series that will include lesbianism and themes of fauxcest (daughter with adopted parents) with some other fetishes potentially included in future chapters. Please do not read if such themes offend you.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which will be a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks.

Chapter 1

Cassidy, full of trepidation, knocked on the door of the large, detached house that was number 25 of Sapphire Lane, a horseshoe-shaped cul-de-sac in a well-off suburb. She was a brunette teenager, recently turned 18, with a pretty face even if she thought her nose was a little too big and that her facial expressions could be a little goofy, and a body that was cutely soft without being chubby with little upturned breasts and a plump teen butt. She was dressed in jeans and a striped black and white tee.

She had grown up all her life an orphan, though had had a happy childhood in the orphanage where she had been well-liked by the staff due to her obedient nature, though was always a little too socially awkward, quiet, and shy to stand out to parents looking to adopt.

Now Cassidy had turned 18, she had to leave the orphanage, something she had been fearing for the last few years as it meant she was going to be practically homeless without support, besides whatever job the orphanage may have managed to find for her. However, to her surprise, she had been suddenly picked for adoption by a lesbian couple who had some very specific requirements she fitted, so thus unexpectedly at age 18, Cassidy finally had parents and a home. What a relief it had been, but a strange one and she was nervous to meet the couple she was now the 'daughter' of.

The door was opened by an attractive woman in her late thirties (though she looked younger) dressed in a green and yellow floral summer dress, with tanned skin, straight black hair tied up in a messy bun, and noticeably large breasts.

"You must be Cassidy!" she beamed, her accent Hungarian, and excitedly pulled the teen into a tight hug which meant the girl suddenly got a face-full of cleavage due to the woman being a head taller.

"I've been so excited to meet you that I barely slept last night! Come on in, just leave your suitcase in the hallway."

"I've been excited to meet you too." Cassidy smiled shyly when she was released from the hug, and followed the woman inside to an entrance room with stairs going to the first floor and a couple of doors leading further into the house.

"I'll give you a tour of your new home soon, but first come to the longue and we'll introduce ourselves! Oh, by the way, a little rule we have is no shoes in the house!"

Cassidy took off her shoes, and the woman took her by the hand and led her through a door into a modern living room with plush furniture and a large TV.

"Sarah, Cassidy is here, isn't she adorable!" the woman excitedly said to another woman sat on the sofa which Cassidy guessed must be her wife. She was an attractive blonde dressed in blue blouse, business skirt and tights, with an athletic body and a stern face with strict hazel eyes that looked the girl up and down. Zafira was probably the more objectively attractive of the pair, however it was already clear that Sarah 'wore the pants' in the relationship.

"She's even got her hair in plaits, what a cutie!" the Hungarian woman continued to gush, and Cassidy blushed; she had purposely done her long hair in double Dutch braids to emphasise her good girl appearance as she thought it would help make a good first impression.

"Hello Cassidy, sit here." The woman called Sarah patted the sofa beside her with a slight smile. "Zafira, pour us some lemonade, she must be thirsty after her trip."

"Hi, thank you, I'd love some lemonade." Cassidy sat down next to the blonde, and Zafira seated herself too, so the girl was in the middle of the couple. On a coffee table in front of the sofa was a jug of homemade iced lemonade which Zafira poured into three glasses.

Cassidy, sat with her hands in her lap, couldn't help nervously fidgeting as she felt a little uncomfortable being sat in the middle of the two women, with the feeling of being examined on either side.

"We're glad to have you here Cassidy, as we've been looking for a daughter to adopt for quite a while now ever since we got married, and I hope you shall be exactly what we were looking for." Sarah said, as Zafira passed her a lemonade.

"I'd had given up hope of ever having parents so very happy to be here too." Cassidy turned to give Sarah her sweetest smile, as she wanted to live up to whatever expectations the couple had.

"Aw, well you shall call me mom."

"And I'll be mommy!" Zafira beamed. Cassidy hadn't really thought of what she'd be calling her new parents, and though mommy felt a little childish for an 18-year-old to be saying, she supposed it made sense when you had two moms and needed a way to differentiate them.

"Okay, mom and mommy!"

"And don't get the two mixed up." Sarah said sternly. "I think its obvious we're a lesbian couple, which is actually common in this neighbourhood, so hope that isn't an issue to you..."

"Oh of course not! I always dreamed of having a mom, so having two is even better! And I just want to be in a home that wants me..." Cassidy laughed nervously, already feeling a little intimidated by her new mom.

"Aw, that's so sweet!" Zafira said, touching the girl's knee.

"Of course, you shall have some responsibilities; chores like cleaning and washing up... is that okay with you?" Sarah continued.

"Yes, I did chores in the orphanage and will be very happy to help out anyway I can. I'll do anything you ask me to."

"And it goes without saying that you shall be well-behaved in general?"

"Yes, I promise I shall be a good girl." Cassidy nodded sincerely.

"More importantly we shall have so much fun together! Clothes shopping, picnics, slumber parties; we're going to be best friends as well as mommy and daughter!" Zafira excitedly added, playing with one of Cassidy's plaits, which the girl noticed she had been doing for most the conversation when not touching her leg or arm. She found it a little strange but guessed she just wasn't accustomed to any motherly affection, so should get use to it.

"Sounds great!" Cassidy giggled timidly.

"Oh, don't you just love her voice sweetheart? It's a bit higher and more girlish sounding then I was expecting!" Zafira said to Sarah, and Cassidy felt a little embarrassed as she was 18 after all but she guessed parents always embarrassed their children and it was nice that her new mommy seemed so smitten with her.

"We should mention schooling. We had considered having you join the final year at the local high school, but thought it might be a lot of people already in cliques for you to meet so decided home schooling shall be better. Your mommy was a teacher before she became a housewife after we married, so she will be fully capable of tutoring you."

"And it'll mean we get to spend more time together!" Zafira added.

Cassidy was a little shocked at this, assuming she would be going to school and looking forward to making some friends in the area, but she supposed her mom might be right about it being difficult fitting into any clique if joining in the final year, as she was shy and introverted after all.

"I need to go into the office now as just took the morning off to greet you. Mommy will give you a house tour. I shall go over the house rules at dinner with you. It was good to meet you Cassidy." Sarah smiled.

"And you. Have a lovely afternoon at work." Cassidy smiled back.

"Lovely afternoon at work..." Sarah parroted, gesturing to herself.

"Lovely afternoon at work mom." Cassidy felt a little unusual calling someone mom after a life at an orphanage, but it was nice.

"Good girl." Sarah smiled then said "Bye darling" to Zafira, the two leaning forward to kiss, right in front of Cassidy's face. She knew it was a little lame for an 18-year-old, but she felt oddly proud of being called a 'good girl' from her sterner mom, and was pleased to be in the midst (quite literally) of a happy family.

With Sarah gone, Zafira continued excitedly chatting to Cassidy then took her by the hand to give her a tour of the house. As Cassidy had seen from the outside, it was a big place with a large kitchen, dining room, downstairs toilet, and utility room on the ground floor, and three bedrooms plus a study and bathroom ("We got you a fluffy pink towel!") on the first floor. The first bedroom was Sarah and Zafira's, and was the largest with an en suite and walk-in wardrobe. "Our bed is so huge that if you ever have scary dreams, you can always come in and cuddle up between us!"

"I think I'm a little old for that..." Cassidy giggled awkwardly, not knowing if her new mommy was joking.

The second bedroom was an empty guestroom, and the third was to be Cassidy's. She was delighted to see she was getting a double bed (the orphanage just had narrow single beds) with pastel pink bedsheets, and leapt on to it in excitement. "Wow, this is so comfy!"

"Of course, you'll be spending a lot of time in it, so we aren't just going to give you a slab of rock!" Zafira laughed, sitting down on the side of the bed. "There are a few surprises waiting for you in the drawer..."

Cassidy climbed off the bed and went to her set of drawers. In one of the drawers was several tennis skirts, all in different colours including white, sky blue, mint green, pastel purple, pink, and red. She picked up one to examine it, seeing it was pleated and very short, probably only just long enough to cover her ass.

"Aren't they so cute! I got your measurements from the orphanage so know they'll fit you perfectly!"

"Thanks mommy, I love them!" Cassidy gave a thankful smile, though she wasn't too keen on wearing skirts normally, especially not ones so short, preferring jeans but it was nice of Zafira to go to the effort to surprise her with new clothes, so decided she'd probably just wear them at home occasionally to please her new parent.

"Knew you'd love them! Try one on; I think the red one would go perfectly with your black and white top."

"Okay sure, I'll go to the bathroom to change..."

"Don't be silly, there's no need to be shy in front of your mommy! Just change here."

"Okay..." Cassidy giggled nervously, not wanting to argue. She unzipped her jeans and pulled them down, revealing her navy-blue briefs. Zafira watched, not even giving her privacy by averting her gaze, and commented "Oh we need to get you some cuter panties! An adorable girl like you shouldn't be wearing granny panties! We can go shopping for some tomorrow."

Cassidy blushed in embarrassment, not sure that it was Zafira's business what panties she wore, but obediently nodded "Yes mommy." After all she told herself, it wasn't like anyone would see what panties she was wearing, so if some different ones would please her new parent, it wasn't a big deal to her. She pulled on the red tennis skirt which as predicted only just covered her butt and a marginal amount of upper thigh, leaving most of her legs bare. Maybe her panties wouldn't be so private as she thought if she had to go out wearing one of these on a windy day or walk up some steep stairs!

"Give a little twirl bébi."

Cassidy did as instructed, not knowing what the word bébi meant but assuming it was some Hungarian term of endearment, and noticed that the skirt blew up a little with the quick turn, probably giving her mommy another glimpse of her briefs.

"Absolutely adorable! I knew you'd look perfect in them!" Zafira was delighted, and Cassidy smiled sweetly, pleased that at least the woman wasn't disappointed. She hoped that maybe she could change back into her jeans, but Zafira took her by the hand again to take her down into the garden.

The garden was massive and surrounded by a high fence, with a large lawn and a swimming pool which Cassidy was excited about, always having enjoyed swimming. The pool was surrounded by a patio area with sun loungers and a BBQ.

They sat together on a garden bench sheltered beneath a bush, and chatted awhile with Zafira eagerly asking her questions about herself until the woman suggested they go and unpack Cassidy's bag.

****

Cassidy opened her suitcase on her new bed, with her mommy looking in at her sparse belongings from the orphanage. She had several pairs of jeans and tops, as well one dress, her underwear, a portable CD player and some pop albums (not owning a mobile phone, which she hoped maybe her new parents might buy her), simple selection of make-up, one piece swimsuit, pyjamas, and a plushie of a floppy eared dog.

"We'll leave your plushie out on your bed for you, hang up your dress in the wardrobe though can see you might need some more, and put your tops in the drawer. I'll just bin all your old underwear for you as we'll go shopping for new ones tomorrow, and shall take these jeans to the thrift store as won't need them since you have all your cute new tennis skirts!"

Cassidy was speechless, she hadn't expected a cull of her wardrobe and didn't realise the new skirts would be completely replacing her current jeans. "That's okay mommy, but we don't need to get rid of all the jeans and the underwear. I'm happy to keep wearing them so you don't need to spoil me with loads of new clothes!" she said desperately.

"Aw you're so sweet, but don't worry, we want to spoil you and can certainly afford to! Getting new clothes for you will be so much fun, and I don't want you to feel like you're being greedy in accepting them. It'll make me so happy too, and after all, good daughters should be dressed by their mothers don't you think?"

Most teenaged girls would have argued, but Cassidy meekly responded with "Yes mommy" and watched her underwear and jeans thrown into different bin bags, destined for the garbage or thrift store respectively. It was her first day after all and she didn't want to already have an argument with her new parent, especially when her mommy had been so welcoming.

****

After unpacking, the rest of the afternoon was spent in the kitchen with Zafira making a lasagne for dinner for when Sarah returned home from work. They ate as a family, Cassidy answering questions about herself, and Zafira getting her to stand up to show Sarah her tennis skirt. After the plates were cleared away, the three of them went into the longue.

"Let's just go over some rules Cassidy, to make sure we don't have any problems... I've written them down for you to keep too." Sarah began seriously, handing her a piece of paper.

"One: you must always obey your mommy and me. Good girls never disobey their parents don't you agree?"

Cassidy nodded.

"Two: You must never leave the house on your own without permission. This is so we don't have to worry about you. Of course, you may go into the garden when you want.

Three: You shall spend each weekday morning doing home schooling with mommy then the afternoon doing chores before your free time. This makes sure you keep up your education and contribute around the house.

Four: Never enter through a closed door without knocking. We tend to keep doors open in the house so a door would normally be shut for a reason and though you are very welcome in your new home, we still require some privacy. Don't go into our bedroom without permission for this reason.

Five: A good girl is seen not heard. Though we aren't Victorian about it, we would appreciate if you reframed from being too noisy."

"Oh, don't worry mom, I'm quiet."

"Good girl, I'm sure you'll follow these to a T."

They watched a movie then Zafira said she'd run Cassidy a bath.

The girl wasn't used to the luxury of having baths in the orphanage, having to just have showers, so found herself unexpectedly excited at the prospect.

Zafira went ahead to the bathroom, whilst Cassidy went to her room to get her pyjamas and toothbrush first. She entered the bathroom to find the tub quickly filling up with warm water, which her mommy was pouring bubble bath into, making the surface cover with white foam.

"Put your clothes in the wash basket bébi then jump on in!"

"Thanks mommy." Cassidy smiled, waiting for the woman to leave however she made no move to.

"Well don't just stand there!" Zafira laughed "Oh, I suspect you're just a little shy, let me help you..."

The woman stepped forward and took hold of the bottom of Cassidy's top, pulling it up. The teenager was shocked but obediently put her arms up so the woman could pull it off over her head, leaving her in her navy-blue bra that matched her panties.

"Turn around and I'll unclasp this..."

Cassidy did as she was told, taken aback that a woman she only met today was undressing her, and that she was tamely complying with it without argument. Was it normal for an 18-year-old to be undressed by her mother? Her bra was removed and dropped into the wash basket, and she meekly covered her cute little upturned teenaged breasts with her hands, whilst Zafira knelt down and unzipped the red tennis skirt. The skirt, along with her briefs, where pulled down and suddenly she was naked (besides white socks), stepping out of her bottoms so the woman could throw them into the wash basket too. Cassidy moved her hand down to cover her pussy and brunette bush of pubic hair whilst moving her other arm across her chest to try keep her breasts covered.

"Don't be so shy in front of mommy, we're all girls here! Now, do I have to take your socks off too or can you do that?"

"Yes mommy." Cassidy blushed and sat on the edge of the bath, pulling off her socks which meant exposing her breasts and bush to the watching woman, and sat waiting to be told what to do next.

"Good girl, now let's get you bathed..." Zafira prompted gently, and Cassidy felt more embarrassed than ever that she had to be reminded to get into the bathtub. Maybe it was just her making it weird, after all, the woman had only undressed her because she had been so hesitant to do it herself, and there really wasn't any reason to be embarrassed by her nude body in front of her new mommy even if the woman was so attractive.

Cassidy climbed into the warm water, that felt fantastic on her bare skin, and was glad the lower half of her naked body disappeared out of view beneath the foamy water though her breasts remained visible above water level.

"Let's give you a good scrub, I imagine it'll feel so good after the travelling you had done today..." Zafira said and dipped a washcloth into the water, then began to wipe it over the teenager's back, shoulders, and arms. Cassidy, not expecting the woman to wash her, tensed up at the feel of the washcloth and hand on her skin, but it did feel good and she gradually relaxed, enjoying just sitting there and being tenderly scrubbed with warm soapy water by someone else.

However, Cassidy's nervousness returned when the cloth moved around to her front, and Zafira began to gently wipe it over her breasts. The soapy material felt a little rough as it moved over her nipples and areola, which in contrast to her pale skin were a pinkish-red colour, and to the girl's panic she felt them harden in arousal in response. It was a purely biological response she told herself, but still embarrassing and hoped that the woman wouldn't notice as it would be especially mortifying if her new mommy thought she was getting aroused by a simple wash in the bathtub.

"What a cute little mole you have there bébi. It must be lucky!"

Cassidy blushed, the mole her mommy was referring to was a little brown one she had directly above her left nipple on the rim of her areola, and meant the woman had been looking at her breasts as she scrubbed them, surely seeing that her nipples were hard even if she hadn't felt it with her fingers through the washcloth. Thankfully Zafira moved on to the girl's tummy, however the teen was not prepared for where the washcloth went next as it moved further down between her legs and gently rubbed her pussy. Already aroused through the stimulation of her nipples, Cassidy let out an involuntary sigh of pleasure she panickily tried to cover with a pretend cough. Her mommy just gently laughed and continued to scrub over her pussy as Cassidy fought to remain composed with her head racing with thoughts. Was this appropriate? Was the woman doing this on purpose or was she, Cassidy, just a pervert to react to it like this? What would her mom Sarah think if she walked in?

12