Alumnight Ch. 04

Story Info
Jennifer and mom play while little sis is away.
2.6k words
4.7
9.2k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an interlude between Alumnight and the upcoming Home for the Holidays. You don't need to read the prior stories to follow what's going on here, they just cover how Jennifer and her mother (Samantha) came to be lovers. This is a tale of an existing incestuous lesbian relationship and is set at the beginning of Jennifer's Thanksgiving break. Conveniently for the lovers, Jennifer's sister is off celebrating her 18th birthday with a friend.

This is purely a work of fiction and everyone involved is at least 18.


Jennifer texted her Mom that she'd be home soon and received, "I can't wait to see you baby. I'll have something nice and hot ready for you to eat" in response. The double entendre had her heart hammering in her chest. Ever since their wonderful night together, thoughts of being with her Mother constantly occupied Jennifer's mind.

Walking through the door, Jennifer was confused to find the lights off all through the house.

"Mom? You here?"

"In the dining room, baby girl."

Jennifer walked toward the dining room, an endless stream of depraved possibilities running through her mind. Her favorite, by far, was the thought that she'd walk in to find her Mother naked on the table with her legs spread. Even with all of the perverse possibilities running through her head, Jennifer was still shocked by what she saw when she entered the dining room. Candles cast a warm light on two plates of pasta and a bottle of wine chilling. Her mother was standing by the table in a beautiful evening gown, beckoning Jennifer to come sit.

"Baby, we jumped straight into sex, and it was wonderful, but you deserve to be romanced. Your sister is out of town with her friend for the weekend, so tonight I want to give you the date night that you deserve."

"This looks amazing, Mom, but I'm not really dressed for such a fine dinner. I'm just wearing jeans and a t-shirt."

"You are gorgeous just as you are, baby girl. You are an absolute delight to my eyes."

Jennifer blushed a bright red and took her seat. The pasta was delicious and the wine paired perfectly. Conversation flowed freely, with an odd mix of familial small-talk and strong flirtation. During the meal, the lovers stared at each other longingly as they played footsie beneath the table. Finally, the last bite of pasta was eaten and the last drop of wine drank.

"So, what's for dessert, Mom?"

"Well, I was hoping to have you for dessert, baby."

"What am I supposed to have for dessert, then?"

"I've got a nice, juicy snack warming up for you. It'll be ready by the time I go for seconds. I hope it'll be worth the wait. Stand up for me, baby girl."

As Jennifer stood, Samantha walked over to her and kissed her passionately. Samantha slipped her hands down to her daughter's hips, then dropped to her knees. Samantha brought her hands forward and unbuttoned Jennifer's pants. Spreading the top of Jennifer's jeans, Samantha lightly kissed the bottom of her daughter's belly, where the button was. Samantha then unzipped her daughter's pants and spread the zipper open, placing another kiss on the newly revealed panties. Samantha locked eyes with her daughter and slowly slid Jennifer's pants down. Jennifer stepped out of her jeans, leaving her standing there in a t-shirt and a pair of lacy panties. Samantha kissed her daughter through her panties, before pulling them down slowly.

Samantha buried her face in her daughter's pussy, looking up to stare into Jennifer's eyes. Samantha slowly started licking, fully intending to take her time and savor eating her daughter out, but the first taste of that forbidden fruit reawakened a lust that could not be denied. Samantha slipped first one, then another finger into her daughter, and fervently licked and sucked her clit. Samantha's loving attention quickly drove Jennifer to a screaming, shuddering climax.

Samantha stroked Jennifer's thighs as she came down from her orgasm, then led her to the sofa in the living room. Samantha pulled Jennifer's shirt up and over her head, before gently pushing her to sit down on the sofa. Swaying sensually, Samantha reached back and unzipped her dress. One strap slipped from a shoulder. Samantha turned her back to Jennifer as the other strap fell, revealing her shapely back. Bending at the waist, Samantha slipped the dress off her hips then looked back to give her daughter a smile as Jennifer stared at the dew glistening on her pussy. Samantha carefully picked up the dress and draped it over a nearby chair before turning back to face her daughter. With her legs spread, Samantha slipped a finger into herself, then pulled it out to show that it was completely coated.

With a sultry smile, Samantha licked her finger clean and declared, "I think your dessert is ready, baby girl. If you're still hungry, that is."

"Thank heavens! I've been having severe withdrawal. I don't think I could last another minute without a taste of your sweet pussy, Mommy."

"Then lay back and enjoy, baby girl. The only thing Mommy has been craving more than your pretty mouth on my pussy was your pretty pussy on my face."

Samantha lowered her pussy onto Jennifer's waiting mouth, then leaned forward to enjoy eating her daughter again. Mother and daughter played together on the sofa for hours, fondling, fingering, and licking, until they were finally exhausted. The two lovers gathered their clothes and made their way to the master bathroom to shower. The shower was long and hot, with a lot of kissing and gentle caresses. Sexual release was not a goal of the touching, just two beautiful women enjoying the feeling of another woman's skin under their fingertips and another woman's fingertips tracing their skin. After their shower, Jennifer and Samantha dried each other off, then went to bed where they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Jennifer woke up with a smile, inhaling deeply of her Mother's scent on the pillows. Realizing she was alone in bed, Jennifer got up and went downstairs to look for Samantha. She found her in the kitchen, drinking a cup of coffee and looking out the window at their large back yard. With the morning sunlight playing across her naked body, Samantha could have easily been a goddess of love and fertility, welcoming supplicants to come worship and receive her blessing.

Jennifer pressed her body into her Mother's back, wrapping her arms around her and lightly kissing the back of her neck. Jennifer slid her left hand up to cup her Mother's breast and her right hand down to caress her Mother's pussy.

"Mmm, did someone wake up horny for her Mommy?"

"I'm always horny for you, Mommy."

"Then I'm glad I got this for you," Samantha said as she pulled something out of the sink.

"What is that?"

"It's a strapless strap-on. This part slips inside of you and this other part goes inside me. Do you want to try it out?"

"Absolutely, Mommy! That sounds wonderful!"

"OK, let's get it nice and lubricated, then I'll put it in you."

Jennifer and Samantha both licked the toy until it was glistening wet, then Samantha reached down to slide it into her daughter.

"That looks so hot on you, baby girl. Now, would my dear, sweet, loving daughter like to bend her Mommy over the table and give her a good, hard fucking?"

Jennifer led her Mother to the table and pushed her firmly, but gently, until Samantha's upper body was laying across the table.

"Spread your legs, Mother. Wider. Yeah, that's it. You look so fucking hot presenting your tight little pussy like that. I'm not sure if I'd rather fuck that pussy or eat it."

"If you'd like to do both, I certainly won't stop you. My pussy is your plaything, to do with as you please. Lick it, finger it, fuck it, whatever you want to do, however you want to play, it's yours."

Jennifer took another moment to admire her Mother's body, lewdly displayed in front of her, before starting to tease her pussy by rubbing the tip of the silicone cock up and down between her lips. With one smooth thrust, Jennifer buried the entire length of the dildo in her Mother. It didn't take long for Jennifer to find a rhythm that was incredibly pleasurable for both her and her Mother.

"Ungh, your cock feels so good inside me, baby girl! Oh, that's it! Fuck your Mommy! Harder, baby, harder! Really pound my pussy! Oh, you're making Mommy cum!"

Jennifer pulled out and dropped to her knees, burying her face in her Mother's pussy to lap up the freely flowing nectar. Licking frantically, Jennifer drove Samantha to another orgasm and then another. Her legs shaking from the combination of the strain of standing with her legs spread and the onslaught of orgasms, Samantha asked for a minute to rest and sat in a chair. Patting the table in front of her, Samantha said, "I'm going to need to eat something to keep my strength up. Why don't you hop up here and give Mommy a snack?"

Jennifer climbed atop the table, removing the strap on and spreading her legs for her mother, who wasted no time leaning forward to lick her daughter's wonderfully wet pussy. Samantha savored the sweet taste of her daughter's juices, as Jennifer savored the feeling of her mother's talented tongue exploring her folds. After a particularly intense orgasm, Jennifer pushed her mother back and slipped the strap-on back into herself. Jennifer slid back and laid down on the table.

"Climb up here. I want you to ride me, Mommy."

Samantha carefully climbed up onto the table, then straddled her daughter's hips. Slowly lowering herself down onto the silicone cock, Samantha reached forward to gently pull and twist her daughter's nipples. Once she had taken the full length of the dildo into herself, Samantha began fucking herself with it. This had always been one of Samantha's favorite positions, because of the amount of control that it gave her. After a few thrusts, Samantha got into a rhythm and arched her back, pulling her shoulders back and presenting her beautiful breasts like an invitation to fondle them. It was an invitation that Jennifer could not possibly resist.

The feel of her daughter's hands playing with her breasts drove Samantha to ever higher levels of arousal. The increased arousal drove Samantha to fuck herself more frantically on Jennifer's strap-on, which in turn made her even more aroused, driving her higher and higher to a crescendo of lust.

"Oh, fuck, baby girl! You're making your Mommy cum! Fuck, you're amazing!"

Samantha collapsed on her daughter, their faces close enough to feel each others' breath. Samantha and Jennifer stared into each others' eyes as Samantha stroked Jennifer's hair. Finally, Samantha caught her breath.

"Hey, baby, this gives me an idea. Do you mind if I wear the strap on for a while? There's something I want to try."

"Of course, Mom! I'm sure that whatever you want to try will be lots of fun!"

"OK, baby, let's go to the living room."

Samantha took Jennifer's hand and led her to the living room, the dildo bobbing wildly with each step. When they got to the sofa, Samantha reached down and slipped the toy out of her daughter's pussy, turned it around and slid it into herself, then sat down on the sofa.

"OK, baby, climb on and ride me. I want to hold you as close as possible while you fuck yourself on the toy."

Jennifer straddled her Mother's hips and took the dildo into herself. Being exceptionally wet, she was able to take the whole length of the dildo easily. Jennifer leaned forward so that her body was pressed closely to her Mother's; hip to hip, stomach to stomach, breast to breast. Samantha held her daughter like she feared that she'd fly away. Mother and daughter kissed passionately and fucked with the intensity of a raging inferno.

"Oh, fuck, Mommy! I love this! It's great being so close to you while you fuck my tight little pussy! Oh god, you're making me cum! I'm cumming so hard!"

"Oh, baby, you are so incredibly beautiful. You are so remarkably gorgeous when you cum."

Samantha held Jennifer close, stroking her back while giving her time to calm down.

"You loved me fucking your tight little pussy, do you want to see how it feels to have Mommy fuck your tight little ass?"

Jennifer's eyes grew wide with concern. "Mommy, I want to do everything with you, but I don't think I can take that! I've never had anything in my ass before." Samantha chuckled and lightly stroked her daughter's face. "Don't worry, baby, we won't use the dildo, at least not for that. I'll use my finger, and we'll take it really slow. I also want you to promise me that if it hurts at all, or you're just not enjoying it, you'll tell me so we can stop."

Jennifer nodded her approval and they re-positioned themselves so that Jennifer was on her hands and knees with her Mother behind her. Samantha slipped the first two fingers of her left hand into her daughter to get a dollop of her cum, then rubbed it into Jennifer's puckered asshole. Then she lubricated the index finger of her right hand with Jennifer's cum and started stroking the tight orifice. A gentle push, then back to stroking, then another gentle push and back to stroking. After a few attempts, Samantha got the tip of her finger into Jennifer's ass. With the initial shock of penetration past, Samantha was able to get more of her finger in and she began slowly thrusting in and out.

"How does that feel, baby? Does it feel OK? No pain?"

"It feels weird, but really nice. I like it! Could you fuck me with the strap-on while fingering my ass?"

"Wow, it didn't take you long to go from anal virgin to wanting to be double-penetrated! I'd love to do that for you, baby."

Samantha happily fucked both of her daughter's holes until both women had mind-blowing orgasms. Eventually they regained their composure enough to talk. "Baby, we need to eat. No, I mean real food, or at least somewhat close. I'll order us a pizza; you want the usual?"

When the pizza arrived a little later, Jennifer answered the door wearing a silk robe, cinched at the waist with nothing underneath. When she opened the door to find an auburn-haired beauty holding her pizza, Jennifer decided to give the woman an additional tip on top of the large gratuity they had provided when they ordered. Jennifer crossed her legs slightly, then undid her robe to offering tantalizing glimpses of her body without having anything fully on display. "Thanks for bringing my food so fast! I hope you can deliver here again." The delivery lady stammered, "No, th-thank you! I hope I can deliver here again, too! And soon!"

When Jennifer closed the door, Samantha came around the corner and said, "She was pretty, and I think she liked you. Think she'd like to come by and play with us?"

"That sounds really fun, but I don't know when we'd have time. Alice is going to be home tomorrow, and then I'll have to head back to college."

"That's a good point. We're going to need to sit down with your sister and tell her about us. I'm not really ready to do that right now, though."

"Yeah, you're right. I think we should wait until after Christmas, so the holidays won't be awkward if she freaks out. We need to be careful until then, so she doesn't find out without being told."

"Yeah, so no kissing, no flirting, no groping. It's going to be a rough few weeks. Hopefully you'll be able to join me in my room for a couple of hours after she goes to bed."

To be continued in Home for the Holidays