Home for the Holidays

Story Info
Alice finds out her sister is a literal motherfucker.
8.2k words
4.66
39.3k
64

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves lesbian incest (no guys at all). It picks up the day after Alumnight Chapter 4, but all you need to know from that is that Jennifer is Samantha's daughter. She's also Samantha's lover, though neither expect their relationship to be monogamous. Alice is Jennifer's sister, who has absolutely no idea that Jennifer and Samantha are intimate. If you have read the Alumnight series, the point-of-view shifts here, with the focus being on Jennifer's sister. Everyone here is at least 18, and are entirely fictional.

Happy holidays, I hope you enjoy!


Thanksgiving Break

"Hey Mom! I'm home!" Alice called out as she trudged through the door. A moment later, her sister and mother came out of the kitchen to greet her.

"Happy belated birthday!"

"Welcome home, baby. How was your ski trip?"

"It was good, Mom. Hey, are you two OK? You're both looking a bit flushed."

"Oh, we're fine. I had a glass of wine and your sister got choked and had a coughing fit. Jennifer, why don't you help your sister take her stuff upstairs? You can catch up and I'll make you girls something to eat for dinner."

"OK, Mom! I can't wait to eat whatever you have for us. I'm sure it'll be delicious," Jennifer said as she picked up one of her sister's bags to take it upstairs. Alice followed closely behind and couldn't help but notice that her sister's shorts were very short, and her legs were very long. Alice was deeply disturbed by the feelings being stirred up by the sight of her sister's shapely legs and ass.

When they got into her room, Alice closed the door behind her and asked, "Hey, Jenn, can we talk?"

"Of course, sis. Any time you need to talk, I'm here for you."

"Well, you know I went skiing with Michelle, right? Well, she kissed me. And I, um, I kissed her back. And I liked it, like, a lot. Does that make me weird?"

Jennifer walked up to her sister and put her hands on her shoulders. "Look at me. Look at me. You are not weird. You. Are. Absolutely. Perfect. I love you to bits, little sister." Jennifer pulled Alice into a tight embrace and kissed her forehead.

Alice's emotions were a muddled mess. Her heart was warmed by her sister's love, but she was terrified that Jennifer would be disgusted if she knew that Alice had gotten wet watching her climb the stairs in those short shorts.

A short while later, the girls joined their Mother at the table for dinner. In an odd break from the norm, Jennifer and their Mom sat across from each other at the table. Alice sat beside her sister and wondered briefly why Samantha wasn't at her usual spot at the head of the table. Her first taste of the chicken Alfredo banished all other thoughts from her mind. Her Mother had really outdone herself!

Conversation flowed freely as the women ate dinner. Well, mostly. There were a few minutes when Jennifer smiled oddly and their Mother seemed very distracted. Alice wondered if she had missed some odd inside joke. She never would have imagined that, at that very moment, Jennifer's foot was rubbing their Mother's pussy under the table.

Alice slept fitfully that night. Between dreams of her sister between her legs, she also dreamed that she heard moaning coming from her Mom's room.

The next morning, Alice awoke to the wonderful smell of coffee brewing and bacon frying. Coming downstairs, she found her Mom in the kitchen, wearing a pair of ripped jeans and an old sleeveless t-shirt. The shirt featured the logo of some old band her Mom liked, Guns-n-Roses, and looked a couple of sizes too big. The neck was big enough to expose the full length her Mom's collarbones and the arm holes extended down to the bottom of her ribs. The overall effect was that, as her Mother moved, a person watching her would be able to see virtually all of her bra. That is, if she'd been wearing one.

Samantha and Alice were soon joined by Jennifer, wearing very short running shorts and a loose tank top. Jennifer had followed in her Mom's footsteps and was also not wearing a bra. With her mother and sister looking like that, Alice knew she was going to have a hard time concentrating on breakfast. Unbeknownst to Alice, Jennifer and Samantha were likewise having trouble concentrating. Fortunately, there was delicious bacon and coffee to hide the lack of conversation, as furtive glances replaced chatting.

Samantha asked, "So, Alice, got big plans for today?"

"Just going to hang out with some friends, maybe catch a movie. How about you, sis? Are you doing anything fun today?"

"I'm going to hang out here and have some quality Mommy-daughter bonding time."

"Have fun with your friends, Alice. Give me a call when you're about to come home and I'll have dinner ready for you."

"OK, Mom, will do! You two have fun bonding."

Alice got ready and left to meet up with her friends, thankful that they had already made plans. With her mom and sister both looking so damn sexy, there was no way she'd have been able to make it all day without letting it slip that they were really turning her on. The time with her friends was fun, and the movie was entertaining enough. Between them, they gave Alice a brief break from thinking about sex with her mother and sister. Dammit, who decided that incest was bad? Whoever it was clearly didn't have a mother or sister half as hot as Alice's. After the movie, Alice called her Mom to let her know that she was coming home. Oddly, the phone rang a few times before her Mom answered, sounding very short of breath.

"Mom, are you OK? You sound awfully winded."

"Yeah, sweetie. Just been doing some aerobics with your sister."

True to her word, Samantha had a delicious dinner ready when Alice got home. It's a good thing she's an excellent cook, as it's very hard to concentrate on cooking with your daughter's hand down your pants. During dinner, the view provided by her mother's and sister's revealing clothes really fueled Alice's libido, more than making up for the lack of naughty thoughts earlier in the day.

Alice decided that she was not sexually attracted to her mother or sister. She was just a young woman whose hormones were on fire, making her incredibly horny. Her mom and sister were just two women who were frequently near, so naturally she'd notice them. Just two astonishingly sexy women who weren't the least bit embarrassed by their exquisite bodies. Bodies that'd make a straight woman fall to her knees and beg for pussy. Yep, definitely not attracted to them.

After dinner, Alice excused herself, claiming to be tired. Retiring to her bedroom, Alice closed the door and stripped completely naked. Putting on her headphones, Alice turned on her computer and started looking for some lesbian porn. She decided on a video starring Malena Morgan and Eufrat. Alice teased her pussy, running her finger up and down her slit as she watched Malena and Eufrat kiss. As the on-screen action intensified, Alice slipped a finger into her extremely wet pussy. She fingered herself even more aggressively, as her attention shifted from the screen to her own fantasies. Instead of Eufrat sitting on Malena's face, she was now on Alice's face, with Malena between Alice's legs. With this sexy fantasy playing in her head, Alice was able to get frustratingly close to cumming, but couldn't quite get there. Then, the fantasy shifted. The pussy on Alice's face was now her Mother's and the face looking up at her from her own pussy was her sister's! Alice had to shove a pillow into her mouth to keep from screaming out her ecstasy as her incestuous fantasy drove her over the edge into a cataclysmic orgasm!

Alice took off her headphones and quietly lay in bed, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. A short while later, Alice heard her mom and sister come upstairs, presumably to go to bed. Oddly, she only heard her mother's door close. Thinking there must have been a perfectly reasonable explanation for that, Alice drifted off to sleep.

The following morning, Samantha was up and fixing breakfast when Alice woke up. Alice made her way downstairs, looking forward to a delicious breakfast. Entering the kitchen, Alice saw her sister at the table wearing jeans and a t-shirt, watching their mother fix breakfast. Their mother was wearing a pair of daisy dukes and a very short crop top. Their mother's shirt was short enough that the bottom of her nipples were exposed when she reached up to get plates. This was going to be a damn hard day for Alice if she didn't get out of the house. Fortunately, Jennifer came to the rescue.

"Good morning, sis! I need to do some shopping today; you want to join me?"

"That sounds great!"

Everyone sat and enjoyed the delicious meal that Samantha had prepared, then the girls left for the mall where they enjoyed a fun day looking at shoes, shirts, skirts and more. Alice found a nice miniskirt that looked quite fetching on her and showed off her legs nicely. Jennifer bought it for her as a belated birthday present, then led her to a very nice lingerie shop. They walked among the many frilly and lacy things, until Jennifer had found an outfit that looked promising.

"Come to the dressing room with me, I'm going to need another opinion on this."

The dressing room was set up as an antechamber lined with mirrors, leading into a small area for people to actually change. The arrangement allowed the person trying on items to see how the item looked on them. It also allowed someone trying on an item to let a partner see it without having to strip down in front of them or step out where everyone could see. It was a popular feature for brides-to-be shopping for lingerie for their honeymoon who wanted a friend's help picking out sexy lingerie for their special night.

Jennifer came out to get Alice's opinion on the outfit. "Holy fuck" was all a stunned Alice could muster. Her sister stood before her, looking simultaneously like an angel and the personification of sex. The lingerie set Jennifer had chosen consisted of white lace panties, a translucent white bra that only vaguely obscured her nipples. Finishing the set off was a white garter belt and white stockings.

"I take it that's a thumbs up?"

"Damn, sis, you're going to give someone a fucking heart attack! If you weren't my sister, I'd jump you here and now!"

In truth, Jennifer being her sister wasn't enough; it was an act of nearly superhuman willpower that kept Alice from jumping her. While Jennifer changed back into her street clothes and bought the lingerie, her sister went to the restroom to masturbate. The sisters met up at the food court to grab a bite to eat. Once they were finished eating, Jennifer fiddled with her phone.

"Who ya texting sis?"

"Just checking in with Mom, to see how she's doing."

That wasn't entirely untrue. The actual text that she sent read, "Hi Mommy. How are you? Too horny to think straight? I hope our little toy is doing its job, because I'm really looking forward to a hot, juicy snack after dinner. Just the thought that I'm going to get to eat that pretty, pink pussy of yours has me so wet that it's a miracle there's not a visible wet spot on my jeans. And remember, Mommy, no cumming! Save all those yummy juices for your thirsty daughter." The best response Samantha could muster in her highly aroused state was, "so horny. want u so bad."

The girls did some more shopping before returning home to find that their Mom had ordered pizza for dinner. Everyone ate quickly and quietly, with more pressing matters on their minds. Alice went to bed first, dying to play with herself some more. This time, no porn was necessary; the thought of her sister in that lingerie was enough to keep her going for hours. Alice noticed again that her Mother and sister came upstairs at the same time, but only her Mother's door closed. Tonight, there was also some odd moaning, but Alice was far too horny for anything outside the burning need in her pussy to register as consequential.

The following day was largely uneventful. Tasty breakfast, Mom and sister wearing outfits that seemed reasonable at first glance, but bordered on indecent upon more careful observation. Both women went about everything in the most awkward way possible, like accomplishing whatever they were doing was secondary to showing their breasts, or their legs, or their asses. Was it possible? Did they know that Alice was fantasizing about them? Were they... were they teasing her?And if so, was it to stop her fantasies, or encourage them? The only way to know for sure would be to force their hand.

Alice decided that she'd go with an outrageous outfit to see how her Mother and sister would respond. The next morning, she put on a lacy bra and a pair of short, loose silk shorts. The bra accentuated her cleavage and mostly covered her nipples. The shorts were short enough that they didn't quite cover the bottom of her ass cheeks and they were loose enough that if Alice didn't keep her knees together, she'd be putting everything on display.

Alice found her Mother in the kitchen, in a short-sleeve button up shirt and long pants. Alice was shocked that her Mother was so conservatively dressed and felt very self-conscious about her own outfit. That feeling quickly passed when Samantha walked by the window. When the light hit her outfit, it became apparent just how diaphanous it was, highlighting every sensuous curve of her body. Alice stared wantonly at her Mother's sexy silhouette until Samantha turned to greet her.

"Good morning, sweetheart. I wish that I'd known that today is Sexy Breakfast Day. I'd have dressed more inappropriately."

"More...? Mom, you look fucking amazing! Oh, sorry Mom!"

"It's OK, sweety. Can I assume that means you like your Mommy's outfit?" Samantha cocked a hip and raised her arms out to the side to really show off her body. The swell of her ample breasts, her narrow waist, the inviting curve of her hips. Alice's breath caught in her throat, but she was saved from the embarrassment of being unable to speak by the arrival of her sister.

"Wow, talk about a great way to start the day! Good morning, Mommy. Nice outfit, sis; are we having eye candy for breakfast?"

The interruption was just what Alice needed to regain her voice, so she quipped, "Breakfast, lunch, dinner; you can have this whenever you want."

"Ha, ha! That's a good one, sis. It's Thanksgiving, though, so I'm going to save room for the hot, juicy meal that I'm sure Mom's going to serve."

The atmosphere crackled with sexual tension all day, with the women taking every opportunity to sneak a glance, or outright ogle, one another. Not only did none of the women mind, they were actively encouraging the looks. Jennifer spent as much time bent over as she could, her yoga pants clearly outlining her pussy lips and perfect ass. Alice sat slouched in a chair with her legs slightly spread so that with even a casual glance a person could see that her nipples were rock hard and her pussy very wet. Samantha kept the rooms as well-lit as possible, her gossamer outfit revealing every inch of her body.

As dinner cooked, Samantha got annoyed by the heat coming from the oven. "It's awfully hot in here. You girls don't mind if I take my top off, do you?"

Jennifer's response was an immediate, "No, Mommy, we don't mind at all, do we sis?"

"No, feel free." Alice managed to squeak.

Both girls stared openly as their mother slowly, teasingly unbuttoned her blouse, then slid it off her shoulders. A couple of hours later, dinner was ready and everyone gathered at the table.

"OK girls, what cut of meat do you want?"

Both girls, still staring openly at their Mother's chest, said that they'd like breast.

Smiling mischievously, Samantha replied, "Why am I not surprised?"

After the main course was finished, the girls complimented their Mother on a wonderful meal.

"If you liked that, you'll love dessert! My pie is so hot and juicy, so delicious, that just one taste and you'll think you've died and gone to heaven."

Jennifer replied, "Oh, I can't wait to taste your pie, Mommy."

The apple pie was, as promised, hot, juicy and delicious. Still, Alice couldn't shake the feeling that there had been a second meaning to that exchange. In fact, most of what had been said that day was wrought with sexual innuendo. Alice was fairly sure that her Mother & sister didn't know, or care, that she had been fantasizing about them, which suggested that their attire was intended for one another. Were they just playing some silly game, or was this something more serious? Suddenly, only one door closing at night took on a far greater significance. Alice settled on eavesdropping as the way to get her answers.

Again, Alice feigned sleepiness and retired to her room, expecting that her Mother and sister would go to bed not long after. Sure enough, about half an hour later Alice heard her Mom & sister come upstairs, then heard her Mother's door close. This time, Alice sneaked out of her room and put her ear to her Mother's door. From the other side, she heard, "Oh, baby, don't fucking tease me, I'm too horny to take it. Get over here and sit on your Mommy's face while you eat this pussy."

"Oh, Mommy, this is the dessert I've been looking forward to all day. As delicious as it was, no apple pie could ever taste half as good as you."

After that, there were only moans and barely comprehensible expressions of pleasure. Alice's emotions were in turmoil. Part of her wanted to barge in and berate her Mother and sister for committing incest, while part of her wanted to barge in and join them. Another part still wanted to run to her room and cry because her beloved Mother and sister had this intense, passionate, intimate thing and they didn't include her; in fact, they tried to hide it from her! Principal among her feelings at that very moment, though, was irresistible horniness, tempered only by the knowledge that her Mother and sister would probably freak if she barged in on them. Alice quietly returned to her room and fingered herself to multiple, mind-blowing orgasms. Once her immediate sexual needs were met, Alice silently cried herself to sleep.

The next morning, Alice was the first at the table, dressed in sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt. Samantha was the next downstairs and knew something was wrong as soon as she saw her daughter. She sat down beside Alice and began stroking her hair.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I need to talk to you and Jenn."

"OK, baby, let me put some coffee on."

The smell of coffee summoned Jennifer, who came bounding downstairs looking forward to a day of ogling her mother and sexual innuendo, capped off by amazing clandestine sex.

"Mmmm, that coffee smells goo...", her voice trailing off upon seeing her sister's puffy, bloodshot eyes. "What's wrong, sis?"

"I know, Jenn. I know that you and Mom are having sex. How could you?"

"How we got together is kind of a long story, but the short version is we love each other and found out that we really enjoy being together."

"But... but it's incest! That's wrong! Isn't it?"

"No, baby. Since your sister and I are both women, there's no risk of pregnancy and since we love each other, it's OK that we, um, love each other."

"Are you OK sis? Just give the word and Mom and I will stop, well, you know."

"Yes. No. I don't know. I'm going to need some time to sort through all of this."

"OK, I think it may make things harder if I stay, so I'll head back to campus early. I'll call before I come in for Christmas, to see if we're OK."

"That's probably a good idea, baby, but you don't need to call before coming home. No matter what, we're family and you are always welcome here."

Christmas Break

"Hey Mom, sis! I'm home!"

"Welcome home, sis. Mom's not home. How were your finals?"

"They were fine, nothing too rough. How about you, sis? Have you been OK? Are we OK?"