All Comments on 'Always'

by LKilkenny

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sweet

Really sweet and well done good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!

This is one of the BEST stories that I have ever read on Literotica. The character development was EXCELLENT and the story line was great. Keep up the GREAT work!!!

Eugenia4allEugenia4allalmost 4 years ago
More!

Love your writing , the pacing and build up is perfect! Please write more! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story. How about a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
details

Accurate attention to minor details makes a story come alive. Tapping the brakes before retracting the gear is a detail that only a pilot would have in his or her stream of consciouness. Excellent job.

saxman1947saxman1947almost 4 years ago
To quote the bard..."The course of true love never did run smooth."

This was really too easy for them. If there had been a little conflict, or a rough patch or two would have increased the tension and made the climax (pun intended) more satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I wish

I lived in your world, it's a really nice place. One suggestion; I would have identified with characters more if a) your descriptions were shorter and b) they and their world were less perfect. Enjoy your writing.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago

Loved the story and the patient build up to the expected crechendo. I am now left with the thought of what will happen to them.

Thanks

erktecerktecalmost 4 years ago
.......More!!!!!!

That about sums it up

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
A LOOSE PROMISCIOUS OIL HEIRESS GOES ON THE PROWL

by capturing a pilot for a loving relationship. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The end?

Good story but so much potential remains. What happens when she takes over the company? When she travels? When she has social obligations? How does he handle all the glitz? It's your story, take it further. Only a 4 with that ending.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

An excellent follow-up to your debut. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Chapters Please!

Great story! Please consider adding more chapters to it.

RandyD1369RandyD1369almost 4 years ago

LK, thanks for the kind words about my editing. It's easy to polish a gem like this one. Congrats!

Farm4Life62Farm4Life62almost 4 years ago
Open ending

Definitely left me wanting to know what happens next. Things like how they handle the pitfalls of him dealing with her life.

2oothfairy2oothfairyalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Really enjoying your build up, could we have some more please??

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
There's nothing like a good fairy tale

It was a fun ride even if we're faced with the image of a beautiful, very rich girl in her mid-twenty's who has never had sex. Fifty years ago I was in the same position (without the very rich sobriquet) and ended up with a wife for two years. But then it wasn't almost de'rigueur for young people to have sexual experience in their teens. Many a story in Literotica talks about the obligatory sex on high school senior prom night. But if this author thinks that it is a big plus for his heroine to be a virgin at this age, fine. Not a bad story and the people were all quite likable. 4* This is one of the few times I might recommend some follow-up chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Overcritical gave you 4*!

Not bad. Three * are his norm and 4* are quite high praise. For once I agree with him.

There are tons of rich man/poor woman stories on LE, this is one of the few with a rich woman/less rich man in it. One of the things that I feel you missed is that dynamic. How does a salt of the earth guy do hobnobbing with the rich folks? Fluff that out a bit and you have a solid 5*.

mcollectmcollectalmost 4 years ago
Could I have some more please

Love the slow build up and the fiery ending. And every thing in between. The ending calls for another chapter.

LKilkennyLKilkennyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

I wanted to say 'Thank You' to everyone who has left a comment, critique, or given advice. I appreciate it all. I guess I need to start figuring out where the story goes from here since that seems to be the consensus. Hopefully before long we'll all find out where Raph and Riley wind up.

Thanks again for taking the time to read my stories.

-L Kilkenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continuing On--

This is well written enough to continue with several more chapters. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I loved it.

What a delightful tale. It’s very well written, and I enjoy reading the detail that you put into it, very much.

Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing it.

Sunset154Sunset154almost 4 years ago
Loved Story

Great story hope you add to this story.

mikie_1_99mikie_1_99almost 4 years ago

I've read all 3 of your stories this far and I must say you are very talented. I enjoyed all of your stories and at this point can't pick a favorite. 5* on all of them

Can't wait for your next offering

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful story 5 stars

But I don't like shaved pussy trimmed is fine, just not bald and looking like a little kid. Vagina is very incorrect to call a vulva or labia. It's simply the fuck hole or birth canal. I prefer the cute name pussy.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Not enough chapters!

This story is just too short. It needs some more story to carry them to the happy ending. I liked how you made me feel that I knew both of them for ages. I was very impressed when Ralph had 'the talk' with Riley's dad. You must have spent some time writing that part because it was spot on. There are a lot of details left out that some authors insist on, like how he was blessed with a massive 12-inch dick, etc. That just wouldn't have fit (sorry no pun intended) the story and doesn't serve the interest of it either.

I think this story is even better than you first, which I just finished reading and is a solid five stars. Thanks

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

What a talent and what a story so well developed, so well told and so readable! Only Texans spin yarns this well! I have every one of them I find on my follow list and added you after reading “Love For The Ages” I sure hope you will circle back and add to that thread.

Can’t wait to dive into the next chapter of this tail. That’s the nice part about being late to the table, I don’t have to wait for the next chapter to post. It’s already there!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continuing

Loved the story. However it just seems a setup to the real story. So far you've not really got close to a real plot when it's begging for one. You might want to revisit all this if you catch some inspiration on where to go with this. You've got uber wealthy hooking up with a commoner like all of us. You don't really need a prosaic type conflict resolution. You've already got the makings of rich and unlikely romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It's a hangar...

...not a hanger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed another one of this author's stories this afternoon, Good to Go, and looked forward to this one. I didn't make it to the second page. The author refers to the young women as girls or outright calls them girls 22 times in the first page. 22 times. I doubt if the gender was opposite that the author would call the group of young men 'boys' 22 times, not only in the first page, but in the entire story. It may not be a big deal for some, but for me it's one of those details that leaves a big impression, one bad enough to put me off the entire story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLKilkenny@LKilkenny
Love reading all the stories and plan to try my hand at it as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Always Series Info