Always a Bridesmaid Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula's long hair danced in the churning bubbles and foam as her head was laid back, her eyes closed, and a contented smile on her lips. My hands were taking in the gentle movement and gyrations of her hips like she was trying to mount the jet itself. I silently permitted myself to be aroused by the whole scene unfolding before me, though vowing never to admit it to anyone else.

Without warning, she arched her back a bit, forcing her body back against mine, her ass pushing against my pussy and her back against my breasts. I could feel her bare skin against mine, sending chills and shocks throughout my whole being. Though submerged, my pussy was hot and wet, my nipples were hard, and the sudden pressure against me made my left hand reach out for the side to keep my aroused friend from falling back.

I felt Paula's head gently lay back on my shoulder, her breathy moans pouring into my ear like some love scene in a movie. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I am so clooooose." she groaned, maybe not to me, but to the world around her.

"Just give in to it, feel the pleasure...just feel amazing..." I breathed out, trying not to moan or let my lips touch her at all. It was surreal as I held my straight best friend while she experienced the intense pleasure of an orgasm. I was not touching her sexually at all, but our bodies were touching, and physically connected, and she knew I was there in that moment with her. I was giving her an orgasm, and unless the alcohol inhibited her memory of the event, Paula would remember it, and I would be inseparably bound up with whatever she felt.

Paula moaned loudly as she pushed back against me even harder, as her climax washed over her, causing her mouth to open wide, gasping for air, her body gyrating powerfully. My eyes followed down her breasts, watching them quiver as she started to relax. We had masturbated side by side in the dark once during a sleepover, but we were young and clueless at the time. This moment was unspeakably erotic and I was excited and honored to be a part of it.

I nudged her back up, but on a whim didn't guide her away, wanting to see if she had another orgasm left in her, hoping that it would bring her some well-deserved excitement after her rough evening. I felt her exhale and start to move away, but I squeezed her hip once and whispered, "Shhh, I can tell you aren't quite done, just linger for a minute."

It was an odd feeling, sensing her trust me in such an unlikely scenario, but I felt her give in and settle back against the jet, straddling it once more. "Oh, oh fuck!" Paula groaned as her body started twisting, making me fight to keep my grip on the fiberglass rim, not to mention my tenuous footing. The gentle wrestling tugged against my bikini top, and to my surprise, dislodged my left breast before it got nearly flattened against Paula's back. Okay, now we were in dangerous territory, though I thought it would be unlikely that she even realized what had happened. But I knew, my bare breast was essentially caressing her back like it was foreplay.

Paula grunted and yelped, throwing her head back so hard, I had to lean mine to one side to avoid a painful collision. I couldn't even begin to make out what she was moaning and gasping, it sounded like a religious experience at a Pentecostal church of some kind. I did pick up a word that sounded like an obscene prayer, but it just made the experience hotter somehow. She was out of control now, enslaved by the pleasure, dominated by the excitement, and surrendered to it without hesitation, a true incarnation of desire.

The scream that she released on her second orgasm must have been heard for blocks, if not miles, and I could feel sexual energy explode from inside her, spilling out over me and turning me on in the process. When the waves of that climax subsided, she went limp and I had to grab her to keep her from passing out. I discreetly wriggled my breast back into my top and helped her step out of the hot tub and head inside. Moments later, she disappeared into my guest room and presumably passed out, as I didn't hear a sound from that point on.

My mind was spinning out of control as I stumbled into my own bedroom, making a point to lock the door. I cannot fucking believe that just happened, watching her cum with me, almost for me in fact, I gave her an orgasm, I screamed inside my head. Untying my top, I let it fall to the floor, sitting on the bed and peeling off the rest of the bikini. Paula was lovely, gorgeous, and sexy, and now I knew firsthand just how passionate. Willing myself back to the very fresh memory of what had just happened, I could see her image turn toward me after her last climax, her lips silently begging, "Fuck me." In my mind, I pressed her to the wall of the hot tub, one hand finding her breast, and the other sliding between her trembling thighs. I felt her body shake as I slipped two fingers in effortlessly, making her moan my name loudly into our steamy kiss. As Paula squirmed, I pulled her top aside and wrapped my lips around the throbbing nipple, sending shockwaves throughout her body and inducing another mind-blowing orgasm. In reality, it was my own orgasm, and it came out in loud boisterous moans and my body thrashed and writhed on the bed. The climax hit me so hard that I felt muscles knotting up in my legs and back, but in that moment I didn't care in the least. I rode out the alcohol-enhanced waves of pleasure as long as I could hold on to them, disappointed once they finished and faded slowly. I lay awake for a brief while, wondering with some anxiousness if I had crossed a line that might risk our friendship, but shortly after I fell asleep.

12