Always a Fun Time with Daddy-in-law

Story Info
Holly's first encounter with future father-in-law.
891 words
4.02
25.1k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello hello!

My name is Holly, and these may or may not be true stories. (As best as I can remember them anyway!)

Sooooooo a little about myself, Im a 28yr. old female. 5'8", natural red head, but I've dyed it nearly every color you can imagine it. Green eyes. Relatively fit, but still a little squishy, and of course the only answer to the question you care about C cup.

So this isn't the beginning of my cheating ways, and certainly not my first older man, but it is the first time I had been with my now Father-in-law.

It was my husband's (then bf's) 21st birthday (I was 22) Meaning lots of heavy drinking. Only problem was its in the middle of January in New England, which means snow at any given time. So now what are a bunch of drunken early 20's kids supposed to do snowed in? Exactly! play hide and go seek, at 3am.

Well Birthday boy is it first and we scatter around the house, and my thoughts brilliant idea is "bathroom bathtub." So I head up the stairs and into the bathroom, lights out I fumble my way into the tub (not as graceful as id like it to have been, but hey, I was a few drinks in myself.)

A few moments go by and in comes someone, light turns on, and suddenly..... Someone is peeing I peek up over the edge of the tub and see its none other than my bf's dad. As he was finishing up, I went to duck back down but accidentally kicked a bottle, startling him. He turned my way, and there he was, in ALL his glory.

"What the fuck, who's there?" he yelled.

"Uhhhhhhh, its me, its just me. Sorry" I had said giggling. Pointing at his still exposed penis.

"Oh right, oh God. What the hell are you doing in here?" Pulling his pants fully up

"Sorryyyyyyyy, we were playing hide and go seek."

"Oh, right, right. Well I guess I should get going then"

(The following is a brief recollection of the 3 minute conversation)

"I mean you could, but, I must say I like what I saw," I said mildly seductively.

"Im sorry what?" he asked in disgust.

"You've got a nice sized dick," I said reassuring that I really wanted to get a better look.

"This is not a conversation I should be having, youre my son's girlfriend and Im married," he scoffed.

(Some unkind things said roughly around here)

"All Im saying is lock the door and let me see it again," I said playfully.

"Yeah, no thank you" looking down on me as he turned to leave.

Reaches out but can only grab the back of his pajama pants and manages to pull them down to roughly his knees ( I lost my balance, this is not how I intended it to go, but damn if it didn't work perfectly) pulling him back towards the tub. He turned around and there it was semi-erect in my face.

"Now you say you dont want to, but here you are getting hard, huh?" I said reaching out taking it into my hand and softly stroking it

"No I, no, uhhh," a strange look of worry came over his face.

"Now do us a favor and lock the door," I said eith a big smile

Reluctantly huffing and puffing he did so, but at this point he was rock hard in my hands. The moment I heard the click of the lock my mouth was around his dick.

His 8inch dick fit well in my mouth as I pulled up and down, twirling my tongue around the tip before going back down. He may have been tense for the first few moments, but a heavy sigh escaped him and he loosened right up.

A smile came across my face as I looked up at him, he looking down at me. He brushed the hair out of my face and ran his hand across to the back of my head, guiding me up and down his dick. I started deep throating him, letting the back of my mouth tighten around his tip.

"God damn you're better than my wife," he mumbled softly under his breathe.

"And you're bigger than your son," I said with a slutty giggle.

(yup actually said, and he is, not by much, but its certainly a perk)

A few more moments later of vigorously sucking up and down, I could feel his dick tighten on my tongue. Followed closely with a soft grunt, and soon began the spurts of warm, gooey cum into my mouth. I held the tip of his cock to the edge of my lips, stroking him, looking into his eyes as I drained every drop into my mouth, swallowing my delicious treat.

I stood up and finally got out of the bathtub, helped him pull his pants up, and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, unlocked the door and headed back to the basement.

Upon my arrival came a few cheers, apparently no one could find me for 20 minutes. I laughed and told them where I hid and gave my BF and big wet kiss on the mouth. The first of many with the taste of his father still in mine....