Always Ask Permission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally I would be satisfied with simply cumming in her mouth with her having the pleasure of gulping it all down. But this time I felt she needed a reward for having gone the extra mile for me today. I was pleased with the way she had dealt with, and joined in with, Rosea's punishment. I gently lifted her head up and let myself slide out of her mouth. She looked at me slightly puzzled.

"Stand up," I told her, "and take your panties off. Then come and sit on me."

The smile on her face was a joy to behold. She knew this was a rare offer. She stood up quickly and stripped off her panties and then turned with her back to me and straddled my legs. Slowly, and with unerring aim, she lowered herself onto me. She was already wet, and I slipped in easily. I let her slide down until I was fully buried inside her and then sat back with my hands on her hips, holding her in place.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good, Sir."

"You deserve it today."

I reached around her and found her clit. I was close and I wanted her to cum at the same time as me. I quickly realised that she was almost as close as I was. I called out to the shadowy figure across the room.

"Turn around, slut, I want you to see this."

When she had slowly turned, I gave her a minute to take in the sight before her. Marta and I sat together on the chair with her very obviously impaled upon my dick. All the time I continued to play with Marta's clit. I pointed to a place on the floor just in front of us.

"Come and kneel there," I ordered her.

With a frightened look on her face she came across slowly. I was pleased to see she kept her hands behind her head. Awkwardly she managed to get into a kneeling position directly in front of us. I wasn't sure how Marta would handle her daughter watching so closely but I needn't have worried as she immediately started moving up and down along the length of my dick. I peered over her shoulder and looked at Rosea. Her gaze was fixed on the action area. There was mostly fascination but with a hint of jealousy.

"Oh fuck," I said, managing not to shout. I was desperately trying to hold it in, but I was saved by Marta who was also ready to release and who pushed herself as far as she could to engulf me all the way. That proved the breaking point and the floodgates opened. I could feel myself cumming deep inside her, something I had rarely done in the past, while she lurched forward as her own orgasm arrived. She managed to stop herself falling off by grasping my knees. I could feel the tremors running through her body. Slowly she fell back against me and rested her head on my shoulder, eyes close and breathing heavily.

It was a good five minutes before either of us had the strength to move and it was Marta who recovered first. She lifted herself up gently and my already softening dick slipped out easily. She held it gently with one hand at the base while her other hand reached out and took her daughter by the scruff of her neck and pulled her forward.

"Clean it, girl," she snapped at her, "and see what you have missed by lying and behaving so badly."

Rosea by now knew better than to disobey any command. She immediately took my dick into her mouth and began to lick it all over, dutifully cleaning both our cums. I leaned back into the chair, savouring the moment. Finally, she pulled back, looked up at me and licked her lips, hoping, I suspect, some sign of approval from me. Instead I gave her an ice-cold stare. With my hands on Marta's hips I lifted her slightly and slid her over the top of my now flaccid penis and pushed her along my thighs until she was teetering on the edge of my knees. I pulled her legs even further apart and displayed her to Rosea. She made no move to object, instead making herself comfortable on her perch.

"Clean your mother as well, bitch," I commanded.

My view was limited but I could imagine the sight of Marta's cunt, glistening with her juices and oozing with my cum. I watched the horrified expression flash across Rosea's face when she heard my words. By now she knew better than to go against me and slowly bent forward once again. I felt Marta tense up as Rosea started on her task. Her back arched and her head fell back onto my shoulder. I pulled her head round and kissed her on the mouth and kept kissing her until she came for a second time, shaking and trembling in my arms. Rosea was ignored as a silence descended on the room as both Marta and I slowly regained our strength from our exertions.

When Marta and I reluctantly disentangled ourselves, and Marta slipped off my lap to sit on the floor next to the chair, I looked at the pathetic figure before me. Over the past few minutes I had made a decision. Rosea was a mess. She had shed a tear or two that were still clearly streaking her cheeks. Her lips and chin shone with the remains of Marta's juices and my cum. I sat more upright in the chair and folded my arms.

"You have gone a little way towards redeeming yourself, girl, but..." I said, leaving pause for emphasis, "... you have clearly shown you cannot yet be trusted. I think it best if you stay here tonight so that your mother and I can properly supervise you."

I looked sideways at Marta for her approval and she grinned and nodded in agreement. I stood up, towering over Rosea, pulling up and adjusting my shorts as I did so, tucking my very limp dick out of the way. I stepped past her and headed for the door.

"Follow me, Marta, and bring her with you."

I left the room and headed for the secondary guest room, little used but ideal for my purposes. Behind me I heard a couple of yelps and a minor struggle. I opened the door to the guest room and stood aside to let them in. Marta was pushing Rosea in front of her, controlling her by a tight fistful of her hair. They walked past me and went to stand in the middle of the room. It was sparsely furnished with an old iron bed and a set of drawers that I used to store my collection of toys. I walked past them and started to rummage through one of the drawers. Marta turned her head to watch me with curiosity. I found what I was looking for and turned around, holding up a pair of leather cuffs, linked together, and smiled at her.

Her look changed from one of surprise to a broad grin of approval. I walked up to the two of them and went to stand in front of Rosea.

"Give me your hands," I ordered her.

Too far gone to even think about rebelling she did as she was told. I roughly pulled off her skimpy top, making her totally naked. I strapped the cuffs around her wrists before she could change her mind.

"Lay her on the bed." I told Marta and went back to the drawer to hunt for more treasures.

When I turned around Rosea was laying on her back on top of the covers with Marta standing guard. I told Rosea to put her hands over her head and I clipped the cuffs to the head of the old Victorian iron bed. I then fastened two more cuffs, one to each ankle and fastened those to the foot of the bed, one at each corner, making Rosea into the perfect 'Y' shape. I held out an arm to Marta and she came and stood next to me to admire my handiwork.

"That, at least, should stop her playing with herself," I said, "let's leave her for now to think things over."

I linked arms with Marta and walked out of the room, locking the door behind me. Downstairs in the lounge I sat Marta back on my lap.

"When is Mrs C. due here next?" I asked her while playing with a convenient nipple. I was concerned that Mrs C., my cook who was a little elderly and conservative, would not understand what was going on.

"Not until tomorrow, Sir," she replied.

I was glad to see, now that we were alone, that Marta had reverted back to her normal way of addressing me. I squeezed her nipple to show how much I appreciated that.

"Good, then we can deal with that later," I said, breathing a sigh of relief, "meanwhile we have the rest of the day and all night to enjoy ourselves."


12