Mom Plays Nurse

Story Info
Injured son needs mom to play nurse.
2.6k words
4.17
174.2k
153

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
movieye
movieye
697 Followers

In my senior year of high school, I had a stupid accident. I was running track and field and my specialty was the steepchase. So I was always running around practicing, jumping over fences and shrubs when I missed my footing one day and crashed into someone's garden fence. A shard of old wooden fence speared me in the taint, and the doctor told me I was damn lucky it didn't rip my balls off. When I jumped, I landed face first and instinctively brought my hands up to protect myself. My face was ok, but I had badly scraped up my hands.

I left the hospital with my hands and forearms bandaged. I was also wearing what looked like a diaper that secured a pad that absorbed the pus from my stitched wound. The doctor told me and my mother that I had to clean and change the dressings twice a day.

My mom was not thrilled. She looked older than her 36 years. She worked at Walmart at a crap job, ever since my dad left us a couple years ago. She worked a 10 hour shift and then liked to go for beers with her friends from work. I pretty much took care of myself. She had no time for dating. She preferred to hang around her friends and bitch about men, bastards, assholes who dumped their wives and left them with kids.

So that first morning after my accident, I struggled to change my dressings but I couldn't with my bandaged hands that were actually bound up to my elbows. I couldn't reach my diaper and pull the nasty wad of bandages there. I reluctantly called my mom for help. My older sister, Callie, screamed from her room for me to shut up.

My mom was getting ready for work, sitting in the kitchen having coffee and her first drag of her vape when she heard me yell for her. She marched into my room and saw me flailing with my arms in the air. I think that was the first time I saw her smile in a long time. She went to the bathroom and returned with wet hand towels.

"Cmere," she ordered me to scoot over to the side of my twin bed so she could sit down. She curtly pulled down my sheets and then slid my boxers down. I went beet red with embarrassment but she said nothing at first, pushing my legs apart so she could see the nasty bandages and padding which needed to be changed beneath my balls.

"Well, you've bigger." She finally said. We both laughed as she reached for my balls and gently pushed them aside. She had a pair of kitchen scissors which she used to cut away the old bandage which held the padding in place. Her one hand held the scissors, the other held aside my balls. I looked down at the ridiculous sight, my mother's soft hands, and to my horror, I started to get hard. I watched my dick twitch first, and I tried to will myself to stay soft, but it was as if my mother was noticing the movement. She cupped my balls to move them out of her way. "When was the last time I saw your wiener? Maybe you were 8 years old?"

"You need a shower!" She said, "All I smell is ball sack." She smiled. "Wouldn't expect your mom to say that, would you?"

I shook my head wordlessly and then closed my eyes as my rude little dick committed itself to embarrassing me. It began to swell and grow, erecting in front of my mother who said nothing as she wiped the wound and continued to work on my bandages.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"It's natural, son." She leaned in for a closer look at the wound but I shrank back because I thought she was looking at my hardon. Then, as if to show me all was ok, all was fine, she cupped my balls back until her hand also encircled the base of my boner. I gasped at her firm hold but said nothing as she continued to work on the wound with her other hand.

"You're definitely larger than your father." She finally looked at me and smiled. I made an attempt at smiling back but it was sooooo weird having my mother hold me by the balls and the base of my erection. She waved my boner as if she wanted a better look from different angles. "You're shaped just like your dad, though. Big curved one." Did it feel like she was purposely squeezing the base of my dick, plumping me up?

Suddenly my sister, Callie, popped her head in, "What's up, guys? OH MY GOD!" She shrieked and danced away from the door. Then she returned, "MOM! What are you doing!?"

"I'm cleaning your brother's bandages. Don't be so silly. You might have to help out some time!"

Callie laughed, said, ew, and gross, and ran back to her room.

Mom finally finished with the bandages down there. She then worked on my hands which thankfully did not require her holding my dick, though I remained hard as she finished with me.

"I've got to get to work!" she declared. Then, she kissed me on the forehead (something she hadn't done in years), tapped my pain killers on my nightstand, and left.

I popped a couple pills and fell asleep.

When I work up, I wasn't sure of the time. It took me a couple blinks to realize it was almost 7pm, I was starving, and I was still in bed, lying my sweat-damp sheets.

I heard the door - my mom was back from work. She walked into my room and sniffed the air. "Geezus, you're stinky. You've been asleep all day?"

I nodded. I blearily got up out of bed and went to the bathroom for a long piss. I stumbled back into my room where my mom had already changed my sheets.

"Lay back," she commanded, "I'm going to give you a sponge bath."

"Mom, no, i'm fine."

"Just lie back. Do you want your filth to infect your wounds?"

Reluctantly, I fell back into bed. But I did not expect my mom to immediately pull my t-shirt and then my shorts off. I closed my eyes as she started scrubbing me with a towel and bucket, listening to her mutter that I was a lot bigger than the last time she gave me a bath. After I was sponged clean, she got out the bandages, parted my thighs and was back to cupping my balls and changing the taint padding.

I quietly laughed at myself as I firmed up again. This time, she had a laugh in her voice too as she said, "There's my baby boy!" She readjusted her grip to hold my balls and the base of my erection again.

"How are you and Ashley getting along?" she asked.

"We broke up last month."

"Oh, that's right. Seeing anyone now?"

"Nope."

There was an odd silence. "So, were you and Ashley having safe sex?"

"Mom!"

"Don't yell at your mom! I can't be cleaning out your nasty wounds and not think about whether your girlfriend was taking care of my baby boy or not!" She purposely squeezed my balls and base and I threw my arm to cover my eyes.

My mom calmed down a little and I could feel her waving my baton. I peeked from my arm and could see her staring at my dick, like a snake charmer. Suddenly, she shifted her hand, so that instead of cupping my balls at the base, she calmly gripped my shaft and pushed forward like a gear shift to draw my balls away from the wound.

"Oh, it's so warm!" she said. I felt my mom's hand squeeze my shaft a little. "So how many girls have you slept with?"

"Mom!"

"Just making conversation, son. I care about you. Obviously." She laughed a little. "I mean here I am holding my grown son's boner to clean his nasty wound. What kind of mother would I be?"

"Sorry," I shifted in the bed, and to my horror, the movement resulted in me pushing my dick in her hand, as if I was pumping in her palm. "Sorry!"

"That's ok. I made you. You're my flesh and blood."

"I've had 2 girlfriends I was serious about. Ashley, and you remember Laurie?"

"Oh, that's right! You were pretty young then! I didn't realize you were having sex then!"

I blushed, "we just experimented." I kept my eyes closed, "How about you, mom? Any boyfriends since dad?"

"What? How? When? I work to put food on the table. I've got long Walmart shifts. When do you think I have time to go on a date?" She playfully whacked my boner which caused me to jump.

"Sorry, I mean, why don't you? You're still young?"

"No, too busy." She finished up with my bandages and marched out of the room.

Suddenly I heard Callie return. She ran over to my bedroom door to peek in. "OMIGOD, you are still butt naked. What is that? OMIGOD, is that you're boner?" She squeal and ran off.

Later that night, I heard my mom on the phone chatting with a friend. "I haven't seen a hard dick since my husband, and now my son is lying in bed with a boner that's like a giant version of his dad's." She giggled. "No! No! Of course not! Don't be gross, he's my son!"

I assumed her friend was saying something rude about me. When i went to bed, I was hard again. But without the dizziness of my pain meds, it occurred to me that I couldn't jack off with my hands bandages. If I took my meds, I'd lose my boner and fall into another 12 hour sleep. But here I was, wide awake, boner resting on my stomach. I rolled over, face down and started humping. But with each grind, I could feel pain in my taint. I started to worry that I was damaging the dressings. I gave up, took my pills and fell into a fitful sleep.

The next morning, my mom walked into my room, pulled down my sheets and saw 2 things - my morning wood, and a bloody mess.

"What did you do?" she shrieked.

I explained that I was tossing and turning the night before and had probably pulled at the stitches.

She wiped me down, muttering about my stupidity. "You're lucky. The stitches are still there. They didn't tear away. What the hell were you doing?"

"I was trying to relieve myself. Couldn't. Sorry." I was pretty grumpy trying to have to explain that to my mother.

"Oh," she took a softer tone. She cleaned up the blood and said nothing for a change. She took the damp washcloth and wiped down my boner, my balls. Then she rinsed off the cloth in hot water and came back to wipe my chest, my stomach. Then gently, she held my boner and pulled back my foreskin.

"Whoa! What are you doing?" I cringed at this added intimacy.

"Need to clean here. You don't want dick cheese giving you an infection, do you?"

I turned my head away while she carefully wiped my glans.

"There we go, it's like a big strawberry. Now it's all nice and clean." My mom finally let go of my boner but she did not retract my foreskin. "I can't seem to get the hood back up," she cheerfully said.

I reached down to do it myself, but my bandaged hands were useless.

"Let momma do it," she reached again and started massaging the head of my dick to work the foreskin up. I was fairly tight down there, my foreskin usually retracted in place around the head of my dick so it took her a lot of squeezing and pushing to get any part of it up over the gleaming purple head.

But my mother's soft hand and the gesture she was making, pushing and pulling on the head of my dick, only made me harder. And the harder I got, the bigger my dick head got, and the more difficult it was for her to push my foreskin up.

"Mom, just leave it."

"No, I'll figure it out." she squeezed and massaged as if my dick was a Rubik's cube to be figured out. "Oh-oh," she said, "You're leaking." Her finger tapped the end of my dick at the sticky strand of precum.

"For fuck's sake, mom, I'll figure it out." I tried to sit up, but my mother pushed me back down.

"I know what would work. If we got rid of this erection, your foreskin would pop back up." She started to purposely and strenuously jack me off.

I froze, horrified, thrilled. I pointed my toes and took a peek at my crotch to see my flaring red dick, retracted like a cobra, in my mom's little hand. She was jacking me from mid-shaft, just below the head. Then, she stopped, ran to her room and came back with a tube of her hand lotion. She squirted a line on my dick like ketchup on a hotdog, and started working my shaft up and down. Her face was just an inch away so I felt her breath. I was feeling so confused. I was enjoyed the handjob, but worried my mom would do something else, like, who knows, putting me in her mouth.

But I did not have to worry. I listened to the sloppy glick-glick-glick wet sounds of her lotiony hands jerking my reddening shaft.

"What's going on, mom?" Callie was at the door, staring in shock.

"Nothing, Callie, just trying to help your brother get his foreskin back up."

Callie took a step into my room for a better look, "Oh, my boyfriend doesn't have that."

"Your boyfriend is circumcised?" mom asked, "And why would you be playing with your boyfriend's dick?"

"Mom!" Callie huffed.

My face remained beet red with embarrassement. I couldn't look at my sister, even though she was fine standing there watching our mother jack me off. Finally my toes spasmed and I came on my stomach. Sure enough, as I softened, my foreskin popped back up into its normal pouty position. My mom wiped off the cum from my stomach, packed up her towels and cleaning kit and went back to the bathroom.

"I have a late shift, Callie. If I'm not home by 11pm, you'll have to help your brother change his bandages."

"Ew! I'm not doing that!"

"He's your brother, Callie. Don't be a bitch!"

That night, we got a text that mom was working late, so Callie bounced into my room to change my bandages. As soon as I got hard, she laughed, took a picture, and jacked me off with 3 fingers, groaning how gross I was.

I had to have my dressing cleaned for 2 weeks before the doctor could remove the stitches. For the rest of the 2 weeks, my mom and sister jacked me off twice a day. My mom said nothing while she did it. She stared at my erection like it was a long lost treasure. She always began by "accidentally" retracting my foreskin and then masturbating me to get me soft enough to pull it back up. Callie jacked me off quickly, giggling like she was playing with a joystick.

After 2 weeks, after the doctor had removed the bandages and given me a clean bill of health, my mom drove us home in silence.

"Thanks for taking care of me, mom." I said sort of lamely.

"That's what mothers do," She said.

I got the impression that she was disappointed. She was disappointed she didn't do anything more to me when she had the chance.

movieye
movieye
697 Followers