Always Be Clear

Story Info
A young man learns the hard way to be clear about anal sex.
5k words
4.34
68.1k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Switchfan
Switchfan
14 Followers

"I don't know about this honey. I mean I know you have always been keen on anal sex."

"And I know you think Faith is sexy, but do you really think she would be up for a threesome with us? I mean just cos you have always perved over her body and particularly her tight muscular arse. And I know I told you, in confidence, about my suspicions that there might be a kinky side to her."

"But do you really want me to call her and ask if she would be up for anal fuck with you, and tell her that you want me to watch?"

"Well? Ok. If you're sure about that? Then I guess I'll give her a call."

Hanna pulls out her mobile, and scrolls through her contacts, and then hits send. You hear the ring tones muffled by her ear, and then...

"Hey hun, sorry to call so late, but John and I are down at the old warehouse, in Park Lane, yeah that's the one! And we found this room under the old generators. I think the owner must have had a bit of a dark side, it's like a sex dungeon, whips and restraints on the walls, and this old gymnastic vault horse with straps and wrist and ankle cuffs, right in the middle."

"We couldn't believe it, and I thought you might wanna come down and check it out?"

You hear a short exclamation on the other end of the line, and then the click. Putting her phone away Hanna says.

"Well! Guess we were right about her tastes she is driving straight over!"

Faith arrives, dressed in dark jeans showing off her sexy tight arse, and a leather corset which push up her small but perfectly formed breasts. Smiling she explores the room, taking down riding crops and canes and flexing them in her small, but strong hands. She takes particular interest in the vault horse, gripping the straps and checking their strength.

"So....." she says with a sly grin on her face, "why ever did you think to invite me down to look at this perverted little sex dungeon?" "Did you have some little scene in mind? Do you guys want to play?"

Hanna looks down at her feet and just blurts out, "He has always admired your body, and in particular how tight and pert your sexy little behind is!" She turns and looks at you "What did you call it again muscular and tight?"

"He wants me to ask you if you would be up for some dirty anal with him, and said he wants me to watch!"

Faith smiles, and looks at you with a sly expression.

"Hmmmm, I don't know about that, anal can be a bit of a pain in the arse, if you know what I mean!" And she gives a throaty little laugh. "Wouldn't you prefer me to play with your girlfriend, and you watch? I could sure give her pussy some deep loving, and you could jack off?"

You shyly shake your head.

"No? Are you sure? You've worked yourself up have you? And anal is all thats going to get you off?"

"I mean if you really, really want!"

"You and I could be the main stars of the show involving some deep and dirty anal! I guess I'm up for it, but I have a few conditions!"

"You know, just to be sure you REALLY want it!"

"First off, I think your girlfriend here should video our fun and games, and I want a copy too, fair?"

You nod eagerly

"Second, I think since we are going to be the main event, she should get to have a little fun before we get down to some hard sucking and fucking"

You nod again, this sounds better and better.

"And third you have to take a little bit of pain to your rear end before the main event, just to test your commitment, and to see how desperate you are to get me out of my jeans and see the goods!"

You nod a little less enthusiastically.

And you Hanna, you up for this too?

She nods and smiles.

"Well alright then, get your clothes off boy! Yes everything, I want to see what I'm going to get, later on!"

"hmmm, nice arse, but, really? Doesn't that get any bigger?"

You look down, worried, is it not a good size?

"No, no its not tiny, don't get defensive, I mean 6 inches is about average, but I guess thats why you want an arse fuck so much. You need the extra stimulation, if thats what you're packing!"

"Well lets see if we can set the scene!"

"For a start why don't we get you strapped down to this horse? I want to see how you take a riding crop on those sweet arse cheeks of yours, and if the sting of the crop doesn't make you change your mind, then we will get to the main event! Some deep, dirty, and hard arse fucking fun!"

You lie straight down, head hanging over one end, arse over the other your hard cock swinging between your legs, well, twitching anyway.

"Wow you are keen, got yourself face down over the vault horse in no seconds flat, right if I tie this side and you tie the other, we shall have him immobilised in no time!"

They tie you down in no time, arms and legs stretched out to reach the cuffs, and then a large belt that goes over your lower back, and fastens under the horse. Holding you tightly down and making you feel very exposed.

"Get your phone out honey, and start recording, I think you should get before and after on this slut's body."

Pulling down a thick leather crop she swishes it through the air a few times before making her demands.

"Count out the strokes, and thank me bitch boy"

Swish, crack

"One, thank you Faith"

Swish, Crack

"ooww Two, thank you Faith!"

smack, crack, thwack

"hey!"

"Excuse me, what did you say?"

"Sorry, three, four, five, thank you Faith!"

Swish, Crack!

"Fuck that really hurt Faith!... Six! thank you Faith"

Your arse cheeks are on fire

"Is that enough, have I shown I can take the pain?"

"Hmmmm, well I think we should try one more thing, before you get your filthy fantasy fulfilled!"

"Hanna, why don't you how him what it feels like to feel something invading his arse, go on Han, stick a finger up in there!"

"Hey, I didn't agree to that!"

"Well I'm not sure you deserve to enjoy your filthy fantasies with me then, I mean if you won't at least take a finger up your butt for us, why should we fulfil your desires hmmm? Come on, fair's fair.."

Seeing your chance to fuck Faith vanishing, you change your mind.

"Well. Ok.. I guess so, but then I want my reward! Deal?"

"Perfect, and definitely a deal, take her finger up there, and I will fuck you like you deserve baby!"

"And just to show you what you took those whip strokes for, I am gonna turn round right now and peel off these jeans, just for you. Help take your mind off what Hanna is about to do to you."

Han lubes up her finger, and starts to stretch your tight little anus.

You crane your neck and stare up at Faith your desire clear in your eyes.

"YES! show me the goods, I am sooo looking forward to this, I have admired those muscular buttocks for months!"

Faith smiles once again, and turns away from you, she slowly unbuttons the top of her tight black jeans and then hooking her thumbs into the waist band, she slowly begins to slide them over her perfect buttocks, revealing a sheer black thong, which covers nothing and serves to separate each firm globe...

Looking over her shoulder at you, she lets them drop to her ankles and then steps out of them, still facing away. She takes one of her hands and reaches between her legs stroking the front of her knickers, a look of lust starting to build in her eyes.

She sees Hanna, step up behind you and watches with glee, as your eyes widen, you feel the invasion of her lubricated digit. Her hand is still moving rhythmically out of view, but your eyes are mainly focused on the object of your desires. That delightful peachy arse.

Faith, tells Hanna to pull out, and bring the camera round to your face, she says she wants to catch your reaction to what comes next...

She turns slowly round, and you initially focus on those small, but perfectly formed breasts, amazed by how they look, pushed up as they are by the tight corset.

But then the camera catches your face, as you run your eyes down her body, down towards the gusset of that silky thong, you're stunned with shock and disbelief by what you see there.

"Oh, I see you have discovered my little surprise! Well in comparison to yours not so little I guess!"

You can't accept the evidence of your eyes, stretching the fabric Faith's underwear, is a thick swollen cock, the top half of which has escaped the elasticated waist band of her knickers, by at least six inches, leaving the bottom part showing its girth, as it strains against the material, and below that outline, a pair of firm testicles.

"So you love my firm muscular buttocks, well they got that way from a very particular form of exercise, fucking like a beast!"

"So get ready for that arse fucking you begged for! I am looking forward to taking your tight virgin hole!"

"Nooooo, you know thats not what I wanted, I wanna fuck your arse! Although that's when I thought you were a girl!"

You start to fight against your bonds, but they were obviously well made and sturdy, you have no chance of breaking them.

"Hanna let me up right now!"

But Hanna looks sternly down at you, shaking her head.

"Oh no I don't think so, I think you should say sorry to our friend for suggesting she isn't a girl!"

During this urgent exchange, Faith has unfastened the clasps which hold her corset in place, revealing her pert breasts, nipples hard and proud, almost as erect as the monster cock, obscenely poking out of her panties.

"See, look at those sexy breasts, I mean it's not her fault she also has an enormous cock, I mean if we are going to say she isn't a girl 'cos she has a big fat cock, maybe we should say you aren't a man, cos your little cock looks like a clit, and not even a very big clit, at the moment!"

It's true, in the shock and fear caused when Faiths surprising revelation, made clear the unfortunate situation you have put yourself in, your cock has shrunk in fear, wrinkled up and almost, smaller than your balls.

"Well Faith, it seems he doesn't want to use his cock at all! Wait I saw something over there on one of the display shelves that would help us teach him some manners, and make him more polite to his friends and lovers!" Just behind you in the corner

You hear your girlfriend moving items about, and the clink of metal

"Ahh yes here it is!"

You can't see anything going on behind you, but a cold sweat starts on your skin, as you feel something tight, snap closed around the base of your scrotum, causing you to shrink even further. And then something is pushed over the head of your dick, compressing it even further, and you feel an uncomfortable scraping against your skin as the second item clips over the ring, and then even more worrying a sound like a lock snapping shut.

Hanna, comes round to your side, pulling a thin silver chain over her head, your eyes focus on her cleavage, and the small intricate key hanging between her breasts.

"I always wanted to know how a chastity cage would look on you honey. You know I don't like to complain but you never spend enough time with your tongue between my legs getting me excited. Always so quick to stick your cock in me, and to be honest, always so quick to finish! And always trying to stick it in my arsehole!"

"Well I think this might change your attitude"

"When Faith told me about this place, I just knew I had to show you, and I knew you were going to try and pressure me to fuck here!"

"So knowing you have always leered at Faith, and particularly since you spent so much time staring at her arse, whenever you thought I wasn't looking. I spent the last few weeks putting the idea in your head, that she was a bit kinky."

"And then suggested we check out this place."

"I so hoped you might try and involve her, and I am so glad you suggested anal, I wasn't sure how I was going to get you to agree to being tied down, but you gave us the perfect excuse. So here you are, tied face down, arse up, caged, and having several times said on video, that you want anal sex. I am sure when edited, we can make it look like you asked for everything you are about to receive"

"So from now on, whenever you are told to do, or say something, you will do it! With a smile on your face, or... A video of you begging for anal and then taking a whipping to get it, will go viral on your social media and several porn sites..."

"Oh and if you think you are going to say no.... let me explain, you will still get your arse fucked, just with a ball gag in, and only a bit of spit for lube!!"

"So tell me, what do you want, an almost dry arse fuck, and a video of you asking for it, shared for all to see. Or would you prefer Faith's 10 inch cock lubed up and we keep that film for you, me and her?"

Faith, pulls down her thong, letting those silky undergarments drop to the floor and stands there, proudly in front of you. A vision of feminine beauty. But sporting an enormous vein covered hard-on, and gently stroking it. You shiver, knowing you can't take that monster dry. But knowing that if you do as you're told, you will be making the video evidence ten times more incriminating.

"I'll do it, whatever you want, please just don't show anyone that video. Just tell me what to say!"

"Good slut!"

"Look into the camera and beg me, to let you suck my cock"

Ashamed, but trying to sound keen you tell her...

"Please can I suck your cock Faith, I want to give you a blowjob so much"

Faith walks slowly towards you, her tight muscular stomach, a background to the main event, her stiff cock swaying, erect, thick and at least ten inches long.

She stops in front of you, leaving her cock, as the only thing you can focus on. She bends towards you, and whispers into your ear.

"Well let's see if I will give you the honour of sucking my cock, first breath in my scent, smell the musk of my girl-cock, smell the pre-cum, that has leaked from the slit at the top, and is even now running down the shaft."

You do it, inhaling the salty scent. It's sexual, and primitive, it reminds you of the times you have wanked yourself off under the covers, on your own, or when Hanna has told you she isn't up for sex that night.

It's intoxicating, and erotic, you can't help it, you feel yourself start to get erect again... Try to get erect, the cage that has been snapped closed over your member, becomes a cruel prison.

Despite the girl's mean assessment of the size of your dick, the tiny cage is way too compact for your swollen cock. Pressing painfully against the metal bars of the cage, your glans swells. You feel like it's being crushed as it tries to escape. You can imagine it turning purple as it strains to be free.

Hanna giggles behind you, obviously amused by the discomfort caused by your predicament.

She reaches up and cups your balls, stroking them lightly and causing you to swell even further.

You cry out in pain. And Faith takes the opportunity to push the head of her cock through your open lips. Trying to take your mind off your suffering manhood, you suck and slobber on the massive prick in your mouth.

"Yes... suck on my dick, taste my juicy pre-cum"

You find the taste, and the unusual intrusion of her dick in your mouth, does take your mind off the damage that must be being done to your own. And you start to try and sink further onto it pushing down until you feel the mushroom head touching the back of your throat.

"Oh Hanna, he's working it like a porn star, well I guess with you recording, he is a porn star!"

They both laugh, and then your feel Faith's hands on the back of your head. And she is unbelievably pushing forwards, her cock sliding down your throat. You gag and splutter, choking on her thick rod.

She tells you to "relax and breath through your nose!"

What else can you do! Your mouth is filled to capacity, and starting to ache already. And your throat is convulsing around her invading shaft.

As tears spring from your eyes, she pulls out again, your throat feels raw, and you try to fill your mouth with saliva, as she pushes back in. Fucking your mouth and throat with slow even strokes. You can't believe you have got yourself into such a predicament. The only benefit, is the rape of your mouth, has caused your cock to shrivel up again, taking the pressure off and giving you some small measure of relief.

"Come round the front here Han, make sure you get plenty of close ups, I want him to see how much cock he took down his throat. He should be proud, I don't think anyone before has ever taken even half that much." "Mind you I never had any of my sexual partners so fully restrained before. Such a good idea he had to film this scene here, don't you think."

With one more, deep thrust into your mouth, she pulls out, the head and shaft trailing saliva as you cough and gasp for breath. She holds her cock in one hand and presents it to your tear stained gaze. "Look how well you did, slut. Almost half my cock down your throat. Wish you had some mascara on, you would look ruined with those tears running down your cheeks. Well maybe another time!"

"Still, we haven't got to the main event yet, the anal you begged me to give you and took all those whip blows for."

"The bottom of my cock is still a bit dry even after you managed to drool on it. And I don't think you want my cock to go in there dry, at least not on your first time honey!"

"I think you should try licking it, start at the base, get your tongue on my balls and lap your way up. I'd get as much spit on it as you can babe if I was in your position."

You look terrified, but you lap and slurp your tongue all over her cock, trying to coat it. Desperate to get it as lubricated as you can.

Hanna records you worshiping Faith's cock, licking and drooling, the footage must make you look like a total whore.

They joke and comment on your technique, Hanna occasionally panning down your body to capture your caged cock beginning to show signs of life once again. You can't believe how it betrays you, you can't really be enjoying slurping a big fat cock, can you?

Suddenly Faith steps back, and starts stroking her dick, rolling her hand over the head, just the way you do, when you are getting close, And then it happens, with a deep groan of satisfaction from Faith a thick rope of cum spatters across your face. You shut your eyes quickly and realise the sticky mess has almost glued them shut, at almost the same moment, another spurt shoots into your mouth, half of it going straight down your raw throat as the other half coats your tongue, a salty gooey mess, disgusting and slimy.

No wonder Hanna, objects to you shooting your jizz in her mouth. You always privately thought she was just being frigid.

And then the head is once again in your mouth, and it pulses in time to little groans of pleasure from Faith's slightly parted lips. Filling your mouth you are forced to swallow as you can't spit it out past the huge glans of Faiths cock.

But as it slides down your throat, despite the shame you feel, the musk of her cock and the spicy, complex flavours of her cum mingle in your mouth and nose, and you also feel a deep, dark sense of lust.

As the head slides out you can feel it softening as it runs between your lips. Just as you imagine it does after you have cum in Hanna's mouth, either when she reluctantly gave in to your demands to let you cum there, or you have to admit more often, when you just couldn't pull out in time and you spurted early.

Trying to ignore the lustful feelings that are bubbling deep below the surface of your usual only slightly perverted exterior. You console yourself with the fact that your ordeal must be over, at least for tonight, and maybe for good, (if you can only find a way to delete that video file.) No way she is going to be able to fuck your arse, not after squirting that much cum during her orgasm.

But then...

Switchfan
Switchfan
14 Followers
12