Always Be Clear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your eyes are still stuck shut with cum, but you hear Hanna gasp in surprise. Ohhhh, wow, his never does that.

You force your eyes open, through the remains of her jizz on your eyelids, and you cannot believe it, though its resting across her palm, only partially hard, it isn't shrinking back down, it's growing again, getting harder and harder in front of you.

"Silly boy, did you forget, us girls get multiple orgasms. Well maybe you forgot, because you never managed to give Han, even a single... solitary... one!"

You stare in fascination as her cock rises from her palm, until it is a rigid as when she turned round and faced you. And then you remember where it's going, and your body breaks out in a cold sweat.

"So slut boy, remind me what you asked your poor long suffering girlfriend to tell me you wanted! Beg me, again and I will give you, your heart desire!"

Your lips move and the words tumble out.

"Please Faith, put your cock in my arse."

"No, no... no, beg me, and make it good, you wanted dirty butt sex, and I want to hear you describe it like you do when you tell your friends about anal fucking"

"Please Faith, fuck my dirty arsehole, shove your big hard cock up my shitter, I want to feel every inch deep in my bowels. Fuck me till I can't sit down comfortably tomorrow. Use me like a whore, I want it, I deserve it. give it to me now pleeeease"

They laugh at you again. Faith tells your girlfriend to put the camera down on the shelf pointing at your face. And then gives you her phone and tells her to get a good angle on your rear end.

And then points at the dark curtain off to the side.

Hanna draws it aside, revealing a floor to ceiling mirror which captures the entire scene and allows you to see her walking round behind you.

You watch, not daring to look away.

"ohhhh dear, after all your effort all the spit has all dried up on my cock. What a shame."

"Oh don't look so scared, did you really think I could get this inside you without lube. Han, be a love, and get that tub on the second shelf down."

You watch as your girlfriend, fetches a large tub and gets down on her knees, as if worshipping this sexual goddess. She reaches into the tub, taking a generous amount and starts to anoint Faith's glorious prick with the lubricant, sliding it all over it, even greasing her swollen, cum filled balls. Realising her hands are still coated, she slides them round onto her rounded muscular flanks, over the buttocks you lusted over, till they glisten and shine.

Then seeing how good this makes her look in the harsh lights of the dungeon, she reaches in again, and starting at Faith's feet she works up her body, her calves, her thighs, over her flat seductive belly and up over her breasts. As her hands reach round behind her back to run the slippery fluid up from the base of her back, to her neck. She kisses, Faith's ruby lips, her tongue darting into her mouth.

Lust flares in you as you see this gorgeous pair explore each others bodies, and causes your prick to fill the tiny confines of its steel cage once more. As it compresses again, you finally see the ways the curved upper part of the chastity device digs into the purple swollen glans, and the flesh of the shaft protrudes obscenely from between the bars down its sides. No wonder it hurts, fuck.

"Well John you are gonna get your deepest desire fulfilled today, what do you say to show your gratitude?"

She places the head against your tiny vulnerable sphincter, and the words explode from your lips as the head forces its way in with an almost audible pop.

"THANK YOUUUUUU"

Fuck it hurts!

But she stops just inside, letting you adjust for a moment to the feelings of fullness.

Before starting to push slowly, but surely into you.

You watch as inch after inch invades you. You can do nothing but accept it, shuddering as it fills you up. As it reaches a point where fully seven inches are buried inside you. She shifts position and draws it almost all the way out, before once again pushing forwards

It's almost worse on the way out, leaving you feeling like your insides are being pulled out. On her second thrust it goes in even further. She proceeds to slowly fuck you, slow steady in and out strokes, until eventually all ten inches is buried deep inside you, and her heavy balls are touching yours, the only part of your penis thats outside the cage.

She rests there, and then bending forwards till her stiff nipples graze your back she whispers in your ear. "Right. Now, it's time to fuck! If you watch in the mirror, you'll learn how I got the firm muscular buttocks you admired so much. As I pound your arse, hard!"

Hanna, walks over to a leather arm chair in the corner of the room and pulls her skirt up, and her knickers down. She sits legs spread, and you can see the evidence of her excitement, glistening on her pussy lips.

As her fingers delve between her legs, Faith begins to do as she promised, slamming into you over and over, her buttocks flexing and her cock driving into your bowels like a jackhammer.

Over the next half an hour she pounds into you, as your girlfriends fingers fly into her cunt, and over her swollen clit. Getting off as she watches you violated. Your cock trapped in its cage, leaks what seems like a gallon of seminal fluid onto the floor. You can't accept how much your dick has leaked, trapped as it is in its chastity cage.

As your girlfriend screams out in pleasure, a sound you have never heard when she apparently faked pleasure to keep you happy. Faith grunts and you feel cum flood into your raw, aching rectum.

She pulls out leaving you feeling empty, even as her cum runs out of your gaping arsehole and down the insides of you thighs to join the puddle you created on the floor.

You are a hot sweating mess. Lying limp and used on the vault horse. You feel like you have leaked buckets, but you haven't had an orgasm. And you beg to be allowed to cum too.

Faith comes around in front of you, her spent cock fresh from your well used anus and says...

"I tell you what clean me off and then your girlfriend can decide if you get that release? Fair?"

You glance over at Hanna, and she shrugs but nods.

You don't really have a choice, do you.

You lick and suck that cock, it's hot fresh from your arsehole and tastes of cum, but with an earthy undertone, that must be from where its been for the last half an hour, and even with this final humiliation going on, your cock is still hard and still leaking.

Faith declares she is satisfied that her cock is now clean, and steps away, pulling a dark robe off of a hook on the door into this place, and wrapping herself in it.

Hanna drops her skirt, but picks up her panties off the floor and smears her juices over them. She walks slowly over to you, you are now the only one still naked and exposed, vulnerable and frustrated. She pushes the damp underwear under your nose and leans down. When you can get my panties this wet by making me cum with your tongue, I will release your cock from that cage, and let you cum. Until then, it stays on, oh and by the way, the film footage from our phones will be uploaded to the cloud to keep you keen!

Only then do the girls undo the straps and buckles releasing your used naked body from the Vaulting horse.

x

12