All Comments on 'Always Belle Ch. 01'

by Voyeurkenneth

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
countdowntolov3countdowntolov37 months ago

Hi! I left a more detailed comment over on the forum. But I wanted to leave something on the story too.

This is really some of the best narrative I've seen on Literotica. Looking forward to the other chapters.

mitchawamitchawa6 months ago

Incredible plot, with twists that make for a great read. Character and shoe descriptions were more than interesting. A screwed-up family with a host of unknown possibilities. This is the kind of party one should expect from the economic and social elite as illustrated in movies and TV. It's not clear how Ken's college training is going to come into play. The writing is excellent far better than most on this site. Belle's behavior is not unexpected from her description, and the lack of knowledge of her partners is intriguing. Looking forward to the next chapters and Ken's involvement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoyeurkenneth@Voyeurkenneth
"Always Belle" is my 15-chapter story about a guy who spies on his uncle's fiancé being adventurous with other men. Series page + cover art: https://www.literotica.com/series/se/always-belle Disclaimers below about the series: -It's a VOYEUR story from the male protagonist's ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES