Always Belle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit, then it dawned on me... Fucking gold heels! This was Belle!

And the other pair of shoes? They weren't gold loafers. They were black! Shit, was this not my Uncle Artie?

Suddenly, their legs moved in my direction, stopping at the table's edge.

"What a night," the male spoke quietly.

"Mmhmm," Belle lowly moaned.

The sound of lips softly smacking met my ears. I could make out every swirl of tongue, every string of spit being swapped.

"Show me what that mouth can do," the guy whispered.

As if in slow motion, Belle's knees gently landed on the wooden flooring, heels spilling under the table, so close to me. She faced the man's crotch, her long blonde hair dangling into view.

Then I heard the clanking of metal--a belt buckle--followed by a crisp sound of a zipper.

Seconds later, Belle pulled this man's white pants down to his mid-thigh, her back obstructing my view of his crotch.

I screamed to myself, Belle don't do it! What the fuck! My uncle just proposed to you!

Yet, my own cock ached for this moment! I had fantasized some version of this scene thousands of times. Now it was really real. I had to fucking see it through!

Then I heard it--a low slurping sound, warm saliva on warm skin. Her movement was slow, measured, head inching forward and back. How I would've loved a clear view of those luscious lips of hers, beautifully sucking his cock! Fuck, I was hard as a rock, desperately wanting to whip out my own to stroke myself.

"I can't wait anymore," the man pleaded.

The slurping stopped. "So don't," Belle sexily replied.

In lightning speed, the man lifted her onto her feet, spinning her so her toes pointed my way. The hem of her white dress was pulled up, her panties pulled down, the latter suspended around her thighs.

There was a thump atop the table, her forearms likely rooted to the green felt. Belle widened her stance as the man hastily inched forward, lining himself up from behind.

"Fuck me good," she breathily ordered.

"You want it so bad don't you," he teased.

I waited with bated breath for Belle's response. Instead, I was treated to an audible exhale, a drawn out moan more visceral than I could've ever dreamt of. He was inside her, hips starting to thrust steadily. By the slushy sounds of it, she was already soaking for him, so desperate for his cock.

"You feel fucking amazing," he said between breaths.

"Harder!" She shot back.

The guy took it to an extra gear, increasing his force, full on clapping her cheeks. Her muted cries grew in intensity, heavenly music to my ears.

"Let me see those pretty blue eyes," he ordered, turning Belle around to face him, lifting her ass atop the edge of the pool table, resuming his tireless fucking.

"You gonna cum for me?" She challenged, breathing heavy.

"Fuck yes I am! Gonna fill this pussy right up!"

"No! Pull out!"

"And cum where?"

"My mouth!"

I heard Belle rearranging her body position, probably lying on her stomach now, sprawled across the green felt. The man got on his tip-toes, leaning forward to feed Belle his ready cock, another sight I would've killed to see clearly!

"Oh fuck Belle, take it! All of it!"

The guy's legs started trembling, his grunts guttural, probably unloading everything he had down her throat. I could've sworn I heard her gulp.

Belle then let out a long exhale. "Wow, that was a lot! I'm gonna need water to wash that down."

"Let's go back up," the male suggested.

"You first. I'll follow."

The man's feet traveled back up the basement stairs, leaving Belle and I in the same room.

I desperately needed to stand up and stretch out, my joints aching like hell. Dammit, how long did Belle need to stay behind?! I closed my eyes, breathing slowly, trying to mentally excise my body pains as I waited out her departure.

"Hey!" Belle shouted.

Oh fuck! I stiffened up, seeing my life flash before my eyes. I looked in all directions, but didn't see her staring at me.

"Yeah, and you?" Belle said, now in a more normal volume.

Ken you idiot, she's on her phone!

"Vi, you won't believe what just happened!" Belle said, her tone upbeat.

I couldn't hear the voice on the other line. Just Belle's responses:

"Yeah, the pool table... His cock's a dream. Every. Single. Time... Yup, can't wait to tell you more... Yes, I have your flight info... I'll pick you up then... Love you too. Bye."

***

I waited ten minutes after Belle left the basement, just to be sure she or the man didn't return. In that time, I reckoned with the gravity of what I'd just witnessed. Though my high was wearing off, I was positive I'd seen what I'd seen, heard what I'd heard.

I honed in specifically on Belle's phone call, convinced that she was speaking to some female friend of hers that she deeply confided in.

His cock's a dream. Every. Single. Time.

Whose?

And how many times?

What did this mystery man do to earn Belle's newly betrothed pussy?

This suddenly felt like a murder that I was tasked with solving, injecting me with some newfound purpose.

When I felt the coast was clear, I finally escaped the basement, rejoining the party. But as much as I wanted to continue tailing Belle, seeing if I could gather more clues as to who her secret lover was, my needy erection had other ideas...

***

I hastily retreated to my room, flicking on the lights, turning my door's lock, never having been so excited to masturbate in my life! Inside my en suite bathroom, I unzipped myself with alacrity, beginning to stroke myself over the toilet.

I visualized Belle and this mystery man, constructing a zesty narrative for how they had ended up in the basement:

She would have just walked off stage with Uncle Artie after the proposal, the two fielding flurries of warm wishes from others. Then Belle would excuse herself, walking back into the house to use one of the bathrooms on the first floor.

After she'd finished, she would open the door to find a lone man awaiting his turn, no one else around them. He'd shamelessly stare her body up and down, not letting her pass.

"I don't think you deserve your husband," he'd brashly say.

"I'm sorry?"

"Artie pulled out all the stops for you tonight, and you haven't shone him any gratitude."

Belle'd be taken aback by the audacity of this random guy.

He'd follow up with, "Do you give him good pussy?"

"What the fuck, you can't ask me that!"

"I just did. Now answer!"

Belle would attempt to slap him, but he'd deftly catch her hand before it could make impact.

"Artie deserves the best wife," he'd declare.

"Listen asshole, you need to get the fuck out of my house! Now!"

"Calm down, I just want to make sure Artie's fucking the best pussy."

"I have the best pussy!" She'd react defensively, not even conscious of what she was saying to this stranger.

"Prove it then."

"What? How?"

He'd stepped closer to her, inches from her face. "Is that the basement over there?" He'd look over at its door.

"Why?"

"Like I said, I want to make sure Artie's getting what he deserves--only the best."

She'd stare into his soul, drunk to some degree, contemplating the challenge of proving her devotion to her new fiancé--in the most illogically lurid of ways.

The man would simply stare back, filled to the brim with bravado, awaiting her move.

Their eyes locked like magnets, Belle would be the first to break the silence. "Hey, so let me show you the basement. We made it into a game room when we moved in." Her tone would turn more jovial, as if she was giving this guy a harmless house tour, in case any prying eyes and ears were in range.

Leaving a trail of heat in their wake, she'd escort him to the basement door, gesturing for him to walk in first. He'd do so with a pompous grin, with Belle scanning her surroundings one last time. Then she'd enter as well, shutting the door, locking it from the inside.

The sound of a lock clicking into place was my trigger. I came so fucking hard, shooting streaks of jizz into my toilet, producing loud plopping noises. I almost collapsed to my knees, unable to remember the last time I'd orgasmed so forcefully.

Then there was a knock on my door.

Shit, was that Belle?! I hurriedly flushed my toilet, scrambling to craft an alibi for where I was however long ago the basement incident was.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"Your uncle! Slash new landlord!"

Shit, Uncle Artie! Really? The first time today we'd get to speak and it was happening now.

"Is it just you?" I asked.

"I brought the entire party Ken! They're lined up in the hall with me!" He joked.

I relaxed my shoulders, walking over to unlock my door, allowing my uncle in, his gold loafers the first thing catching my attention.

"Ken bud, just wanted to check in with you."

"Hey Uncle Artie. Congrats on the big night!"

"Congrats to you too, for finishing college! Wish I could've picked you up from the airport earlier, but I had to rush across town to meet the jeweler; the engagement ring just got done today. But hey, I'm glad Belle was able to receive you at the house."

"Not a prob! I appreciate you two letting me crash here for a bit."

"You stay as long as you need, alright? I know Belle really enjoys your company."

"Really? But we only met a few hours ago," I chuckled.

"I mean it. She told me so tonight."

"Wow, well, I'm just hoping not to get in your guys' way. Um, where is Belle anyway? Still partying?"

"She's buzzing around somewhere. These models, you know how they are at these things. They're like bees, pollinating one flower, and then onto the next."

My uncle's unintended innuendo screamed in my face. If I was a braver man, I would've revealed to Uncle Artie what I'd seen in the basement. But shit, it'd be such an outrageous claim--one that I had no definitive proof of.

Also, the self-preservationist in me was saying I'd just gotten to this house; I couldn't rock the boat with a bombshell accusation! Hell, for all I knew, Uncle Artie and Belle had an arrangement. Rich people did freaky things right?

"How'd you know I was up here?" I asked, changing topics.

"Saw your light on from the backyard. Figured I'd say hi before you knocked out."

"Yeah I don't know how much sleep I'm getting tonight," I glanced at my balcony doors, where music outside could still be heard.

"That's what this is for!" Uncle Artie handed me a box he'd been holding behind his back, a new pair of high-end noise cancelling headphones.

"No way, this is for me?"

"You bet! Belle's idea. She asked me to buy them for you today. She figured the party might go late, and that you might want to sleep early after your long flight."

"Wow, that's so thoughtful of her."

"She's always thinking about others. I figured you might need them too if, you know, Belle and I ever get too loud at night."

"Ugh, gross!" I reacted like I thought I should've, despite the joke involving Belle being something I found incredibly erotic.

"On that note Ken, whatever you do in your room is your business. Bring back whatever lucky lady you want. You don't need my permission, or Belle's. This is your home too."

"Um, gotcha. Thanks Uncle Artie."

"Alright, well I'm gonna head back down to the party. Catch you in the morning. I'm taking us to a cool breakfast spot tomorrow."

***

I was in bed when the party finally died down, just staring at the ceiling, not knowing what time it was. But I knew tonight's events weren't going to let me sleep regardless.

I was still in disbelief, that I was in the same room as her when it'd happened. The sounds and visuals had taken over my mind, spreading like a virus.

Despite Belle's hospitality, her pure-hearted kindness toward me, there was an inner demon inside my body now taking hold, telling me I needed to spy on her again! Needed to watch her more clearly this time, see that pussy of hers get mercilessly pounded.

My stupid conscience then reared its head, getting me to ponder the morality of my desires. But nah, fuck that! Why should I have to hold the moral high ground when she was the one going behind my uncle's back? If I wanted to spy, then so what? I mean, it wasn't like I'd be the one trying to have sex with her. She'd be the "criminal," if anything. Not me!

I thought about all the men Belle had interacted with tonight. It must've been over a hundred, at least. Which one of them had the lucky privilege of fucking her in the basement? Of getting that juicy blowjob from her. Of depositing their seed down her throat. The possibilities of who seemed endless...

There was Viktor, my uncle's business partner who had shamelessly stared at her ass.

Then there was her agent Solomon; Maybe his clients did more for him than just modeling.

Or what about that chef Seb! Perhaps Belle's pussy was payment for his catering.

Or shit, maybe it was Enzo, the singer who'd performed after the proposal. A famous musician and a sexy model couldn't be any more obvious.

Then my mind started going to darker places, hypothetically suspecting those that were closer to me personally. Citing them would surely earn me a place in hell...

My mind and body was telling me I needed sleep, but I was still too amped up. However, I knew just what I needed to do to mentally wind down!

I fervently slipped my hand under my covers, loving that I now had a core memory way more erotic than a swimsuit poster to jerk myself off to!

I didn't last more than two minutes this time...

***

The sunrise through glass panes had woken me up. My first morning in this mansion. It still felt surreal, yesterday's events still replaying in my mind.

I slid open my balcony door and stepped out, breathing in the crisp air as I took in the orange glow over the horizon.

In this quiet moment of reflection, I wished for clarity--that I was a good person; That I was going down the right path in life; That the perverted thoughts circling my brain at any given time were normal and not psychotic.

"Ken?"

I turned around to see Belle, peeking her head into my room.

"May I?" She followed.

"Sure."

Belle joined me on my balcony, looking adorable in a patterned onesie pajama, not the sexy nightgown of my sordid fantasy. Arms folded across her chest, she stared too at the sunrise, having no idea how beautiful she looked in the morning, without even trying. Both of us watched in silence, for what seemed like a long time.

"How are you feeling, Ken?" She asked, eyes still pointed in the distance.

"Good." I said with conviction. "Energized."

She glanced at me, a simple closed-lipped smile.

It's true, I was indeed energized, to see where my life would go from here; how my twisted relationship to Belle would evolve; and what crazy, savory roads she'd take us both down...

***