Always Belle Ch. 04

Story Info
The Concert, where Ken enjoys some live music, live sex.
11.9k words
4.71
2.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I woke up especially early, anticipating Belle's return home from her salacious sleepover with my uncle's best friend. I wanted to see her walk up to the front door, sulking in her walk of shame. Would Ox be bold enough to drive his own car to drop her off?

With a warm coffee in hand, I waited inside, staring out the front window for any sign of Belle. It wasn't until an hour and two lattes later that I spotted a car traveling up the gravel driveway. It was a cheap, rickety sedan with an Uber decal on the front windshield.

A bearded guy exited the backseat, carrying a large green duffel bag over his shoulders, which randomly looked familiar to me. Who the hell was this?

The handsome grifter rang the doorbell. I debated whether I should even answer. Worst case scenario, maybe he was lost or seriously needed help.

I opened the front door just enough to peek my head through. "Can I help you?"

"Hey man, haven't met you yet. I'm Adam. Artie and Belle's friend."

The guy seemed amiable enough, but I proceeded with caution. "They're not here. You might want to come back later." I inched the door closer to shutting it.

"Hold on, what's your name?"

"I'm Artie's nephew."

"Oh, Ken right? He did mention adding a new house member a couple of weeks ago."

I was caught by surprise. This guy knew about me. "My uncle didn't mention anyone coming over. Neither did Belle."

"Well, they're pretty chill about me coming and going. Whenever I'm in town for auditions, they let me stay in their pool house."

Then it clicked. At my uncle's party, I did remember seeing this guy's green duffel bag when Colin and I had smoked pot in the pool house. That said, I needed to unspool this thread further before I could trust this dude.

"So you were here last week then?" I questioned.

"Sure was! Oh hey, during the party, didn't your other uncle bring you on stage when Artie proposed to Belle? What a wild night huh!" Adam nudged my forearm, like we were already buddies.

"Hey man, you seem like a nice guy, but I don't think I can just let you into the house. Not without talking to my uncle or Belle first."

"I get it, no problem. I'll call Artie right now."

"He's out of town on business."

"Got it. I'll phone Belle," he replied, so happy-go-lucky.

A part of me wanted him to call her. If he actually reached Belle, I'd at least know of her whereabouts this morning.

Adam dialed a number and I eagerly awaited whether she'd answer.

"Hello? Adam?" Belle's voice emitted from his phone's speaker.

"Hey Belle, I'm at your front door with Ken. He's just making sure it's cool for me to enter."

"Oh," Belle sounded surprised. "Let me... talk... to him."

I grabbed Adam's device, taking her off speakerphone. "Hey Belle. I was—"

"Adam's cool... to come in... He stays in... the pool house... sometimes." Belle's breaths between words were heavy.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"I'm on... an early... morning... run."

"With Rita?"

"Yeah... Rita... Exactly." Belle let out a tiny squeal. "She's gonna... drop me home... later..."

"Okay, see you soon. Do you want any breakfa—"

Belle hung up the phone abruptly, her terseness taking me by surprise. I handed Adam's phone back to him.

"So Ken, we all good?" Adam smiled.

I stepped aside and opened the door to let him through.

He added, "I'm gonna put my things down, then I'll whip us up some egg whites!"

***

Fifteen minutes later, Adam and I were eating in the pool house, my focus still preoccupied with Belle and our phone call. Her loud breathing. Fragmented speech. She was probably getting fucked by Ox again, having hot sex for breakfast while I sadly settled for flavorless eggs.

How many times did she and Ox do it last night? Too many, probably. Why would she even answer Adam's call? Sex with Ox must've been so frequent that multi-tasking wasn't a nuisance for her.

After eating, Adam and I continued lounging in the pool house, smoking a late morning bowl together, courtesy of the former. As skeptical as I was initially about his presence, Adam was actually an interesting, affable guy. I learned that he was a working theater actor who lived life day-by-day, with a carefree optimism.

"I'm kind of a nomad," Adam said to me. "But I'm grateful for friends like your uncle and Belle. Being in the theater doesn't exactly print out rent money."

"Is it hard to keep relationships if you're always moving?" I puffed and passed his glass pipe back to him, feeling introspective.

"Romance-wise, it's a bit of a balancing act. Luckily, I've been in touch with a special brown-haired beauty for months now. Looking forward to seeing her soon."

"Does she live close to here?"

"Not at all!" Adam laughed, exhaling a cloud. "What about you Ken? Got yourself a lady friend?"

"I mean, we'll see where it leads, but I've got a date to Enzo's concert later this week."

"Cool man. That Enzo guy was pretty good at your uncle's party. Dude sure can sing." Adam passed the pipe back. "How do you like the weed?"

"Way better than my cousin's, that's for sure!" I helped myself to another puff. "Hey Adam, do you think my uncle or Belle would care if they knew I smoked?"

"Hmm, why would they?"

"I guess I worry that if they found out, they might think I'm some lazy stoner, just living free on their property."

"You mean like me?" Adam playfully smiled.

"Oh shit, no dude, I didn't mean it like that!" I replied, red with embarrassment.

"Just messing with ya Ken!" Adam laughed. "For what it's worth, I do help out around the house here and there, try to pay my way."

"Are you, like, their pot dealer?"

"Hah! My wallet would surely be fatter if your uncle bought from me. Plus, I don't even think Belle smokes weed. Munchies and maintaining a model body—probably not ideal."

Adam's pot had me rolling over in giggles. "Dude, speaking of food, we should tell Belle to bring us home some pizza for lunch later."

"Eh, I usually stay out of Artie and Belle's way. The pool house fridge is pretty well stocked most times. Helps too that there's a kitchen in the back here."

"Well you're welcome to join Belle and I inside later if you'd like. She might be home soon."

"Appreciate the invite. Likewise, feel free to stop by the pool house anytime you wanna smoke. I got all kinds of strains we can try."

"I might take you up on that!"

"But you know what Ken, I don't wanna get you in trouble in case Artie or Belle actually do care about your pot proclivities. Just sneak through the hedges along the side and come in through the rear."

"Our secret weed society?" I grinned.

"Top secret!"

***

When Monday came around, I aimed to slide back into my routine of parking my butt at coffee shops, scouring job openings on my laptop.

With Uncle Artie out of town, Belle offered to drop me off at a cafe. On the drive over, she and I shared some light conversation, but I was curious to spice things up. Specifically, I wanted to poke holes in her alibi the night of the barbecue, see what lies she'd craft to cover up her slumber party with Ox.

"Did you have a fun time at Rita's?" I asked.

"I did! Rita and I coordinated a lot for my upcoming photoshoot."

"That was nice of her to let you sleep over..."

"We're pretty close friends. She'll probably be one of my bridesmaids. Oh and next week, she's going to let me host a dinner at her house for the crew of my shoot."

"That sounds fun." I glanced Belle's way and she looked perfectly normal, not showing any signs of internal conflict. "By the way Belle, thanks for driving me. I know Uncle Artie's usually been the one to do so."

"Anytime Ken! Just so you know, you're welcome to borrow my car if you ever need to."

"I'm paranoid of crashing it. Your Audi is like a hundred times fancier than any car I've driven."

She smiled, "That's okay, I trust you."

I wish I could say I trusted her too, with the truth at least. I changed topics, "I've actually got a date with that girl I'd told you about—Eva. She was at Ox's barbecue too."

"Ken!" Belle shrieked, making me think for a split second that there was some deathly obstacle on the road. "That's so great for you! How exciting!"

"Uh, thanks," I replied, taken aback by her elevated enthusiasm. "Eva and I are going out this Friday."

"Do you need to borrow my car?" Belle kindly offered. "Oh you know what, I actually need it this Friday. But I can give you the keys to your uncle's red Mercedes."

"Oh that's okay, thanks though. I'd rather not crash that one either."

In an ideal world, I would've definitely taken my uncle's car. But I was actually banking on Eva's offer to have her dad drive us as a cost-saving measure. The price of parking in the entertainment district was bonkers. Not to mention, I had already budgeted for a fancy dinner.

Belle pulled in next to the curb. "Alright Ken, we're here. Happy job hunting! Text me when you're done, I'll pick you right up."

***

I entered the cafe and immediately spotted Devin, my old high school friend who I bumped into last week for the first time in a long time.

Frankly, I never followed up with people whenever they said we should keep in touch. But Devin had piqued my interest when he texted me on the night of Ox's barbecue—about spy cameras.

"Ken, thanks for meeting me here. Got ya a latte dude."

"Thanks Dev. How are you? How's work going?"

"It's going! It's actually why I texted you yesterday." Devin fished out some black, button-sized dots from his backpack, presenting them to me in the palm of his hand. "These were expensive as hell but they're top of the line. I need to know if I can use them if the ends justify the means."

"First off, can I ask why you even bought them?"

"I've come to a breaking point Ken. There's this tenant in the high-rise that my dad and I do security for... I believe he's pulling some really shady shit. If it became public, it'd make the news. Big time!"

"What are we talking about here?" I leaned forward in my seat.

"He's dealing hard drugs. On a smaller scale, but still. There are honest families living in the tower. It's a public safety risk."

"Shit dude, shouldn't you call the cops?"

"That's the thing Ken, I think they're in on it! Some of them at least. I see the same officers come into the building, and then on the hallway cams, they walk into this guy's penthouse. My guess is these cops are probably being paid to look the other way."

"What did your dad say?"

"You know my dad, he's just a simple blue-collar guy. Doesn't want to stir shit up with our employer. He told me to ignore it, that it's not our business what happens inside people's homes."

"Damn. So what'd you plan to do with the spy cameras then, plant them in this guy's unit?"

"That's why I wanted to talk to you. Didn't you say you studied stuff like this in college?"

"Say you planted the cams; Even if you turned in the video evidence to the good cops, you'd still get in trouble for illegally recording without consent."

"Fuck, what can I do then? This guy isn't the good person he makes himself out to be in public. He can't get away with this shit."

"Dev, who are you talking about? Do I know him?"

"You gotta promise this stays between you and me..."

I hesitantly nodded, unsure if my own safety would be at risk if I were to know too.

Devin slowly looked to his left, then to his right, making sure no one in the busy cafe was listening in to our conversation. "Ken... It's Enzo."

"The singer?" I blurted out loud.

"Shhh dude, keep it down. Yeah... Him."

"Hold on, let me get this straight," I spoke low. "You're saying a famous singer is dealing drugs inside his luxury penthouse. Devin, he's a public figure. Why would he risk his career for that?"

"Ken, why do rich people do anything? For more money and power. I wouldn't waste your time if I wasn't being serious right now dude."

"This is insane Dev! I'm going to his concert on Friday."

"That motherfucker probably performs while high." Devin had a look of disgust on his face. It was quickly replaced with intrigue, like a lightbulb had lit up. "Wait, did you say he's performing this Friday?"

"Yeah, in downtown at the arena."

"That's perfect! He won't be home that night."

"Dev, what the hell are you thinking right now?"

"I've got master access to his unit, for 'emergencies.' I'll plant the cameras then."

"Whoa, are you serious?"

"After I get the footage I need, I'll remove the cams when he's not home. It'll be like they were never there. And then I'll blackmail him. Anonymously."

"Alright Dev hold on, are you hearing yourself right now?"

"Ken, I won't ask him for money. It's a simple request: To stop the drug dealing and nothing will happen."

"What makes you think he'll comply?"

"He's got everything to lose if I leak the footage. His career would fall off a cliff. And he'll probably think it's the cops who recorded him, trying to squeeze him for more hush money. Holy shit, this plan is actually coming together dude!"

"I have a hard time believing you'll just strut into his unit like nothing. What if he has muscle-for-hire in there waiting for someone like you?"

"Nah, I've monitored the building's hallway cams for a while now. There's no muscle. He's got a girlfriend that basically lives with him. But she'll probably be at his concert too. The guy's probably self-centered enough to shout her out and put her on the jumbo screen. Ken, could you text me if she's there so I know the coast's clear?"

"Dev, I wouldn't be caught dead texting you that! That'd leave a sloppy paper trail. I'm trying to get a job right now dude, not a jail cell."

"So you're not going to help me stop him?" He asked plainly, looking disheartened.

I calmly collected myself, not wanting to disappoint. "Listen Dev, I understand your situation's fucked up. But I don't wanna see you get into trouble. Maybe your dad's right. Just let it go and hopefully it'll work itself out."

I don't know exactly what I was expecting when I agreed to meet Devin today. My dirty mind probably thought that his mention of spy cameras would give me my own ideas, for capturing Belle's next adventure with Ox.

Did these thoughts make me a hypocrite? I wasn't trying to take down an alleged drug-dealing singer though. My perverted fantasies paled in comparison to what Devin was trying to pull. At least that's what I told myself.

***

Friday was here before I knew it—the day of the Enzo concert.

Uncle Artie still hadn't returned home. I was a bit concerned that I hadn't heard from him since the barbecue, but Belle told me not to worry and that it was par for the course whenever he was in "work mode." This week then, it had been just me, Belle, and Adam in the mansion. I wondered what the dynamic would be with us three, but, true to his word, Adam had kept to himself.

When I noticed Belle leaving the house on Friday morning, it gave me the opportunity to comfortably lock myself in my room, where I enjoyed quite the masturbation session, using my recorded video of her and Ox as stimuli. To make myself cum, all I had to do was visualize Ox as the basement guy, shooting his creamy load into Belle's pretty mouth.

After I disposed of my sticky tissue crumple, I turned my thoughts to Eva, looking forward to our date tonight. All day, I camped out in my room, thinking about ways to impress her, jotting notes of clever lines I'd use, charming stories I'd tell.

Would we kiss on a first date? I wasn't sure. Anything more than that seemed improbable though. To that end, I deliberately chose not to pack a condom, with me personally preferring that she and I built something wholesome over time first. I then laughed to myself, thinking where we would even do it anyway? Her dad was driving us. I doubted he'd leave his car for ten minutes, tell us we could go for it in the backseat, as long as we used protection.

The day stretched on until it turned to evening.

A knock on my door told me Belle had returned home at some point. I opened it and sure enough, Belle was there with her car keys in hand. She told me she was going out for a drugstore run and asked if I needed anything. I told her I was fine, and was probably going to be picked up soon for my date. She then wished me well and departed the house once more.

A text from Eva then came in: "Ken! We're on the way to pick you up now."

Suddenly, I started to get nervous. My palms started to sweat. I really liked Eva. Didn't want to fuck things up with her. I contemplated whether I should pay Adam and his green duffel of ganja a brief visit to decompress.

Ken you idiot, don't be high in front of Eva! Her dad's driving you both. Do you really want to look stoned in front of them?

To rid my nerves, I decided to pace down the long second story hallway, walking past the staircase toward the opposite wing. Then I started to hear noises coming from one of the rooms. What the hell? I thought I was the only one in the house.

I slowly approached the said bedroom with curiosity, wondering if Belle hadn't left the house like she said she did.

Door ajar, I quietly pushed it open enough for me to peek in.

A man was naked on a bed, lying on his back, while a brunette in just her bra, attempted to ride him in a squatting cowgirl position.

"Baby, I can't hold this," she said, out of breath. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. We can go back to doggy," the man responded.

I immediately recognized the guy's voice as Adam's. The two bodies began to reposition themselves. I ducked out of view and quietly backed away, making a quiet beeline down the stairs.

When did Adam even bring a girl back? I thought he never left the pool house. Wait, was that Belle in there? No. Impossible. That woman had brown hair, not blonde. Her body was attractive, but it was paler and not as slender. Not to mention, there was a distinctive heart tattoo on the brunette's arm.

A text came in from Eva: "We're here outside =)."

***

"So Ken, that's quite the house you live in," Eva's dad commented, smiling at me through the rear-view mirror of his SUV.

"Thank you sir. It's my uncle and his fiancé's. I'm just renting a room," I replied. My mind was still fixated on the mysterious sex scene inside the house, but I tried to put it out of sight and out of mind, focused now on making a good impression.

"What line of work are they in? If you don't mind me asking," he followed up.

"My Uncle Artie is some kind of international broker. And Belle's a model."

"A model of what?" Ned inquired.

"Swimwear, mostly," I replied, feeling weird if I were to have also mentioned lingerie.

"I see. That's interesting... So Eva tells me you just finished college?"

"Dad, Ken studied criminology," she pointed out.

"College was great sir, but now I'm really looking forward to working full-time."

"Ken, please call me Ned. 'Sir' sounds like I led an army to war," he quipped.

"Gotcha. Well Ned, I appreciate you offering to drive me and Eva tonight."

"It's my pleasure. You know, Eva's been so busy with her music, she hasn't had time to take driving classes. Can you believe that? Goes to show she'll do everything she can to be successful. It's just a matter of time before someone discovers her talent."

I noticed Eva looking out her window, probably a tad embarrassed.

"Ned, I wish my parents were more like you," I added. "They think my degree's a waste if I don't become Sherlock Holmes. It's great that you support Eva."

"My wife and I love our daughter no matter what she does. I somehow turned out to be a decent podiatrist on a whim. Imagine what Eva could accomplish with actual time and effort."

"The world's her oyster!" I smiled her way, being both genuine but mostly teasing.