Always Belle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam lazily unfurled his condom and tied it up, tossing the weighty rubber atop the coffee table Vi had scooted over. He walked over to kiss his girlfriend's cheek, as if to say you're welcome.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" Adam asked her. "Belle told me all about your naughty fantasy."

Vi took a second to process, trying to make sense of Belle's motives. Then she looked at her man, realizing he was tricked into whatever the fuck her friend had gotten him to do.

Vi then pecked Adam's lips, a simple gesture that negated her having to say more.

Blissfully ignorant, Adam grabbed his pipe and lighter. "I'm stepping out for a quick smoke, feel free to join," he said to the girls.

It was just Belle and Vi in the living area now, accompanied by an awkward silence.

The blonde model spoke first. "That was intense..."

The brunette didn't give her the courtesy of eye contact, something Belle took keen note of.

"Vi, can we talk? ... Please," Belle said earnestly, the weight of her ploy seemingly starting to congeal in her conscience.

The brunette eventually faced her friend, wearing a myriad of emotions on her face.

The model looked uneasy. "Things got a little out of hand there..."

"You lied to me Belle... You said that after Adam and I got together, you'd stop fucking him."

"And I didn't fuck him, I swear. Until now," she gently clarified, as if it more justly excused her actions.

"You're supposed to be my best friend Belle." A sadness colored Vi's eyes, confusion as well. "I don't understand. What did I do to deserve that?"

Belle took a long time to absorb her friend's body language, realizing Vi was absolutely clueless. More tellingly, Belle's own droopy demeanor spoke volumes; a guilty woman that knew she'd more than overstepped.

The model let out a deep breath. "Listen Vi, I'm sorry I did that with Adam. You didn't deserve that. I lost my cool."

"Yeah, I'd say!" Vi sarcastically shot back. "What the fuck were you thinking?"

Belle carefully measured her approach. "Vi, you are my best friend. And I love that I can tell you things in confidence. But how you'd acted earlier with Adam in the room... You can't just put my personal business out there like that."

"So you decided to fuck Adam in front of me as payback?"

"Again, I'm really sorry babe. I know I fucked up," Belle reiterated, hand softly touching her friend's elbow, seeking forgiveness.

Vi sighed, signaling that she similarly hated the idea of being at odds with her soul sister. "Belly, about Enzo, I just thought... Since you and Adam had hooked up so many times before... I just thought it'd be no big deal to share that stuff—amongst the three of us."

"Vi, it doesn't work like that. I have my boundaries. You need to have my back for these things." Belle was serious, but her delivery was tender, considerate. "Plus, you were also being a drunk mean bitch to me," she humorously added.

"I guess I was, wasn't I," Vi chuckled, remorsefully. "Look, I'm sorry too Belle. For all the teasing, the egging on. I think I had way too much wine. You know I love you sis. Thanks for picking me up today. And for buying the condoms. And for taking me to Enzo's show."

"You're welcome. Love you too sis."

The two women sweetly embraced. Perhaps I could've appreciated the heartwarming moment more if I wasn't also trying to reconcile a bulging erection, yearning for a release of its own.

"Are you staying in the pool house tonight?" Belle asked.

"Yeah, Adam and I were planning to have sex, but not so sure about that anymore," Vi lightly laughed.

"I may have tired him out, sorry," Belle awkwardly apologized.

"No kidding. He came so hard with you. You fuck him way better than me."

"Stop that. Adam really likes you. Just wait a bit babe, he'll probably be ready again soon."

Just then, Adam stepped back inside the pool house, observing the two women in good spirits, likely thinking they were bonding over his performance with Belle.

I ended my phone recording, figuring this was my cue to leave, lest they decided to walk into the pool house kitchen with a craving for munchies. I quietly sneaked out through the rear door, snaking back through the side hedges.

***

When I reentered the mansion, I made my way toward the stairs, but the sound of the front door clicking open stopped me in my tracks. I waited with bated breath, clenching a fist, expecting to have to confront a burglar.

"Uncle Artie?" I gasped.

My uncle looked ragged, unshaven, like he'd just survived a war. His business suit was unkempt, a tie loosened around his neck. "Hey Ken, you awake at this hour?" He rolled his luggage next to the wall and kicked off his shoes.

"Babe you're back!" Belle's voice loudly projected from behind me, causing me to flinch. She rushed up to hug my uncle, kissing him on the lips. "I missed you. How'd your deal go?"

"Bad. I fucked it up. Viktor's pissed too. At me especially."

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that." Belle comfortingly caressed his chest.

"You're up late too B?" Uncle Artie innocently asked. "Must be a party going on here."

"Babe, I was just hanging out with Vi and Adam in the pool house. Vi's staying with us for a bit."

"That's great. I'll be sure to say hi to them in the morning. Think I need to go to bed now, I'm exhausted. You joining?"

"Yeah, in a bit."

"Night Ken." Uncle Artie said to me, before disappearing upstairs.

Belle was now looking at me, her robe now properly tied and closed. One wouldn't ever be able to tell that, just minutes ago, she and Adam had fucked like rabbits. "Hey Ken, I heard you went to the Enzo concert too."

"You were there also?" I acted surprised.

"Yeah, my friend Vi and I went. I'll introduce you to her in the morning. Did your date go well?"

"Um, it did. I, uh, just got home actually." I maintained eye contact, trying to act normal.

Belle glanced upstairs, perhaps expecting to see a girl waiting for me. "Do you have company? Your uncle and I will be sure not to disturb."

"Um, Eva's not here. She went home after the concert."

"Ah, I see. Guess you won't need what's in that shoebox then. But that's okay, always good to be prepared, for next time. Did you see what I'd left for you?"

"I did. I just came downstairs for some water. Thank you for those... items."

Belle moved like she was ready to walk away, but then she stopped to ask me, "By the way Ken... Did you think that it was weird of me, to give you those condoms?"

I momentarily froze, thinking back to her conversation with Adam and Vi about this. I didn't want to leave this night on a discordant note by admitting that, yes, it was hella unusual to me.

"No Belle, wasn't weird at all!" I bubbly affirmed.

"Oh good," she smiled. "Alright Ken, I'm off to bed. Night!"

After Belle went upstairs, I walked to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water that I now somehow felt obligated to get. I looked out the window at the pool house in the distance, its lights now turned off.

What the hell was Adam's history with Belle? I figured that before Vi and Adam became a couple, Belle must've fucked him regularly, collecting sex as rent payment, just like in their role play.

Jesus, when Adam had mentioned he "helped out around the house" and "tried to pay his way," who knew that that actually meant getting to enjoy Belle's juicy pussy. Apparently, his cock wrote better rent checks than his wallet did. Damn, perhaps Adam was the basement guy then? Not Ox?

Or shit, maybe it was Enzo. I recalled Belle's confession to Vi, about tonight's private blowjob in his dressing room, with her also swallowing his load. I guess it paid to be a popular singer, free to enjoy a model's mouth after his concert, their respective relationship statuses be damned!

Ox.

Adam.

Enzo.

Was there no limit to Belle's lovers? I rapidly finished my bottled water, betting that the answer was no.

***