Always Belle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

B: "Yeah, just you two."

O: "So what's this mean for us later?"

B: "Raincheck. Sorry buddy!"

O: "Seriously?! Wait, where are you right now?"

B: "Well, we were at Zebra, but now we're on the move."

O: "Zebra? As in that high-end strip club?"

B: "Hmm, it was pretty classy now that you mention it."

O: "Care to share who with?"

Belle had taken her time to respond.

B: "Just some friends from Roost."

O: "Alright, be safe."

B: "Thanks dad."

O: "Ha-ha. I guess you'll miss out on my genius idea of fucking you from behind, you against the glass, us looking out at the Vegas strip at night."

B: "Oooh, that would've been fun! Save that idea for next time. But for tonight, you'll entertain my loving fiancé then?"

O: "Yes, don't worry, Artie and I won't get into too much trouble ;)"

I put Belle's tablet down where I'd found it, excitedly now trying to piece together the entire timeline of events. On the one hand, I realized I had taken the spare card meant for Ox. But that didn't even matter anymore; Belle had called off their rendezvous.

Allegedly, Belle was now with friends from Roost. Wait, from Roost? But we were denied entry there earlier. Was Solomon able to get them in later on?

In any case, my dirty mind started whipping up a visual, transporting myself to this supposed high-end strip club named Zebra:

Bryan, Uncle Frank, and Belle would be sitting in a circular booth, a pole erected in its center. They'd be joined by Belle's agent Solomon, and a hulking Croatian guy (what I imagined this Drago fellow looked like).

The four men and Belle would be mesmerized by a stripper's pole routine, frequently slipping dollar bills in her thong. When finished, the stripper would step off the platform, blowing a goodbye kiss to her generous benefactors.

Bryan would then suggest to Belle that it was her turn to give the pole a spin. She'd shut him down immediately, telling him only in his dreams. Solomon and Drago would side with Bryan, rooting her on to do it, laying the peer pressure on thick, even breaking out in a chant: Belle! Belle! Belle!

Uncle Frank, ever the sensible one, would come to her defense, telling the guys to calm their nuts. Belle would appreciate the protective gesture, telling my uncle that it was okay, that she would do one song for fun, having taken pole dancing classes in the past as a workout.

I was getting aroused with this little fantasy I was brewing, imagining Belle taking her dress off at Zebra, showcasing her lingerie for any and all to see. Then, a sensual song would start playing, prompting the model to wrap her legs around the pole, pussy rubbing against the chrome; the men would be sitting forward in their booth, single bills between their fingers itching for her lace.

A faint latching sound broke me from my reverie. It sounded like the front door to Belle's suite...

***

I scurried into a corner of the bedroom, a shadowy crevice between the nightstand and window, using the tall, bunched-up velvet drapes to conceal myself.

-Fuck Ken, we're boxed in!

-No shit Sherlock!

I waited, expecting to hear faint voices in the living room, but I got eerie silence instead. There were footsteps though. And they were growing louder!

I sneakily peeked an eye out...

Bryan was there standing on the far side of the bedroom from me, next to a leather accent chair. I saw him withdraw a roll of condoms, counting them before returning them to his pocket.

The clacking sound of high heels followed. I shifted my eyes to see Belle had appeared, leaning against the door jamb, an inquisitive look on her face.

Fucking Bryan! This sneaky motherfucker! Not only had he found a way to exile me tonight, but now it looked like his cock had Belle lined up in its crosshairs, luring her into her own bedroom, my Uncle Frank nowhere in sight to protect her.

Bryan plopped onto the leather chair. "So Belle, nice suite you got here. Valo really pulled out all the stops for you huh."

The model observed him comfortably making himself at home in her room.

"Aren't you glad I brought us to Zebra?" He mentioned, rubbing his crotch. "I'm happy you and I were getting more comfortable there. See, I'm not such an asshole after all."

Belle coolly remained at a distance, taking note of his suggestive hand movement.

"You know what," he continued, "These new jeans are kinda tight, been wearing them all night." Bryan shamelessly undid his zipper in front of her, pulling his pants and boxers down to his thighs, unveiling his bare manhood without hesitation. "Man, those strippers really knew how to work those poles. Look what they did to me." He held up his veiny prick, clearly erect, showing it off to her.

Belle stood silent, just watching him, a hint of a grin on her face. It was hard to tell if she was impressed or unsurprised by his forwardness.

"Actually Belle, you should know, you have a special effect on it too—your superpower. Magically gets hard whenever you're near..." Bryan perversely smiled, fingers lightly brushing his cock, treating it like god's gift to humanity. "Come closer. It won't bite."

To my surprise, Belle actually inched up to him, standing between his legs, right over his cock.

Bryan looked up at her in anticipation. "Do me a favor. Spit on it for me, will ya?"

The model processed his words, taking her time to react. Then she leaned forward, pursing her lips, opening them enough to release a heavy glob of spit. The long strand landed squarely on Bryan's tip.

"There ya go, perfect." He rubbed her saliva over his entire length, then began to stroke himself.

For her part, she remained in place, stoically hovering over him, expressionless.

"You know Belle, ever since that barbecue, I've been obsessed with that hot little bikini body of yours. When I fuck my wife, I close my eyes and pretend it's your sweet pussy. Makes me cum so fucking hard... My wife and I, we're also into some kinky shit, but I just know you're next-level. Bet you and I could get up to a lot tonight."

"What'd you have in mind?" Belle finally spoke, apparently open to hearing him out.

"Anything. Everything. Mouth. Pussy. Ass. Tits. Why don't you start by undressing for me..."

To my astonishment, Belle seductively brought a finger to her dress strap, letting it linger there, delicately tracing the length of the black elastic. Then she tugged outwardly, pulling the thin line off of her shoulder.

Her slow tease had him wide-eyed, stuck in a trance, stroking himself more purposefully as he watched her discard her other strap. As Belle reached behind her back to unzip, Bryan abruptly paused his self-pleasure.

"Why'd you stop stroking?" She questioned, her dress still intact.

"I'm too loaded. Haven't jacked off or fucked all week. Been saving it for this trip. Who would've thought you'd fall into my lap, instead of some pricey whore I would've overpaid for."

A lustful flame looked like it suddenly ignited in Belle's eyes. She immediately dropped to her knees in front of Bryan, catching him off-guard. She quickly spit into her hand, then began stroking his shaft energetically.

Bryan looked stuck between apprehension and joy, but he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. He let her handjob go undisturbed. In response, Belle quickened her pace, tightened her clutch.

"Okay wait, hold on, stop!" Bryan begged, suddenly trying to put the brakes on now.

Belle breezily ignored him, paralyzing him in place with her sultry eyes. The model brought a cupped hand to his tip, as glob after glob erupted into her palm.

"Ah, fuck!" Bryan sounded off, a cry of pleasure and dismay, as he finally pumped out his last drop. "Dammit! Fuck!"

"Shhh," Belle softly whispered, getting him to lean back and relax in the accent chair. "Close your eyes Bryan... We're not done yet."

Exhaling out his disappointment, he obeyed her instruction, tilting his head back with closed eyes, expecting her to lick him clean.

Instead, she rose up to insert her thumb past his lips, soothing it over his tongue. Belle's smile grew wider as she then gently pressed down, loosening his jaw open, tilting his head even further back. Then with her other hand, still filled with his cum, she hovered the pool of white over his open mouth, waterfalling it down his throat.

Bryan immediately sprung out of his seat, spitting and coughing out his own jizz onto the carpet. "What the fuck was that!" He shouted, staring daggers at her.

"What's wrong?" She laughed. "I thought you were into kinky shit."

"No bitch! That was fucked up!"

"Whoa! Easy there buddy, I just gave you a helluva handjob. You're welcome by the way."

"I told you to stop! I wanted your pussy first, stupid whore!"

"Well, you're definitely not getting it now," she calmly responded.

"Bitch, are you kidding me!?"

"Bye Bryan!" Belle stepped aside to pave him an exit path.

"Fucking cunt!" He spitefully muttered, zipping himself up as he stormed out of her bedroom. The faint sound of the suite's front door opening and closing let me know he had left.

In the aftermath, Belle looked unfazed by his outburst, like a woman in control from the outset, having fun with the whole thing on her terms. With gooey residue still on her hand, she then walked deep into her en suite bathroom, where the sound of a faucet turning on reached my ears.

-Shit Ken, that was fucking wild!

-Tell me about it!

-Hey dude, looks like we're not boxed in anymore! Let's get out of here while she's washing up.

-Hold on...

I lingered on the current view I had into her bathroom. Through its doorless entryway, I could make out an open shower area situated just beyond. Meaning, if Belle were to shower right now, I'd have a clear view, unobstructed by any glass, curtain, or door. My erection ached as I waited for her to hopefully turn it on.

When Belle reappeared into view, she sidled up to the shower, turning its handle to activate the falling water. Jackpot!

However, instead of undressing, she walked out of her bedroom altogether, leaving me stranded in hiding, and confused as well.

-Wait, what's happening? Is she showering or not?

-Shit I dunno! Maybe she needs to get her luggage from the living room.

-No it's already in here, next to the dresser!

-Well maybe her toiletry bag is still out there. Wait actually, no, it's right there on the dresser too. Hmm, well maybe she just likes to warm the water up before she—

-Shut the fuck up you idiot! I hear something!

Footsteps. Multiple. Overlapping.

***

I eyed the doorway to the bedroom with bated breath. Belle suddenly appeared, my Uncle Frank's arm draped over her shoulder; she was propping him up, helping him to walk straight.

"Okay mister tequila king, how are you feeling?"

"I'm solid Belly. Just took a little nap on the couch," he slurred, his eyelids heavy, a goofy grin in tow.

Belle walked him toward her bathroom. "Gross Frank, you've got some vomit on your shirt."

He stretched his collar toward his nose, smelling himself. "Shit, I think you're right."

"You let Bryan buy you too many shots at Zebra." She leaned him against the bathroom wall, just outside the running shower. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

Belle calmly helped him remove his tee, delicately pulling it over his head and through his arms. She then brought her hand to his jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping him in such a casual, non-sexual way. Like she was his caretaker.

Kneeling on the bathroom tile, Belle pulled his pants and boxers down his legs, getting his flaccid cock to flop out, which didn't even catch her eye. She was focused instead on his ankles, removing his shoes and socks.

My uncle was now bare-ass naked, looking like he just wanted to lie down.

Belle urged, "Come on Frank, step in. It's nice and hot for you."

My uncle groaned but did as he was told, his cock swinging from side to side as he slogged under the steaming water.

"Here, I always pack an extra." Belle handed him a toothbrush with paste on it, lifting his wrist up toward his mouth. "Brush. Your breath reeks of whiskey."

Then she disappeared from my view, deeper into her bathroom, the sound of an electric toothbrush starting to whir. Belle must've been doing her night-time routine at the faucet, mere feet away from my uncle showering.

I was trying to process the strange nature of their casual behavior. It was so unsettling, yet somehow unbelievably erotic.

Uncle Frank eventually placed his toothbrush down. "How can a hotel this nice not have shampoo?"

"Hold tight. I have an extra of Artie's from our last trip." Belle briefly reappeared, handing him a tiny bottle and a bar of soap, before returning to the faucet.

His hair now lathered, my uncle began scrubbing his body. "Belly?"

"What's up? Need me to get your back?"

"If you wouldn't mind," he politely replied.

"Yeah one moment, I got you." Belle eventually reappeared, her face looking freshly washed. She wrapped her blonde hair into a bun, aiming to keep it dry. Then she turned her back to him. "Unzip me first. Don't get water on the dress please."

Uncle Frank assisted her, no hint of a motive in his demeanor, unlike his friend earlier. Speaking of Bryan, in sharp contrast to how she'd teasingly undressed in front of him, Belle was now slipping off her shoulder straps in the most nondescript fashion. She shimmied out of her black cocktail number entirely, apparently having not worn any underwear. She then entered the shower nude with my uncle. What the fuck...

Belle lathered up her palms with the bar soap, then generously scrubbed my uncle's wide back, no obvious reactions exchanged between the two, both of them treating this like it was such a perfunctory task.

"Get mine too." Belle said, turning around for him.

Uncle Frank smoothed suds across her back, covering every inch. Afterward, he slid his fingertips around her front, hands traveling over her ribs, moving upward until they settled over her breasts. Belle willingly let him encircle them, while she soaped up her arms in the meantime.

"Did you scrub yourself down below?" She asked him.

"Eh, I don't usually bother."

"It's basic hygiene Frank, come on. Turn around, spread your legs a little." Belle brought her soapy fingers between his cheeks, lathering his anus, even penetrating it a bit with her middle finger to fully scrub. It got Uncle Frank to let out a muted moan.

When he turned around to face her, she realized he was now sporting a half-erection.

"Oh good, you're not super squishy. I can scrub that better," she noted so matter-of-factly. Belle wrapped her fingers around his cock, stroking it with suds repeatedly. Next were his heavy balls, the recipients of a gentle massage.

Uncle Frank and Belle spent minutes rinsing, generous hands roaming each other's bodies, making sure they thoroughly washed off.

When they finished, she handed him a bath robe. "See, bet you feel better after a nice shower."

My uncle flashed her a tiny grin, appreciative without words.

After drying herself off, Belle shed her towel and exited the bathroom, completely comfortable in her nudity with the uncle of mine that—I kept reminding myself—she wasn't engaged to.

She then withdrew a lotion bottle from a toiletry bag, and began to apply dollops across her stomach and arms. "Your skin's so ashy like Artie's. Didn't your parents ever buy you lotion growing up?"

"We're guys Belle..."

"Here, do me. Get used to using it." Belle turned to face away from him, letting him moisturize her back.

While his hands traveled over her shoulders, my uncle took note of the bouquet on her dresser. "Roses, that's a nice welcome gift. We didn't get flowers like that in our suite."

"Trust me, it came with a price. They were from Drago, Valo's owner. Turns out he expected something in return."

"Ah, I know what that means. Everything okay Belly?"

"Ugh, you can tell me what you think." Belle turned around to face my uncle, then opened up his robe to rub lotion onto his chest and stomach. "Earlier, Drago entered my suite uninvited when I was getting ready for Roost. Then he excused my stylists out of the room so he could 'get a quick word' with me. Right when they left, he turned into the world's biggest pervert."

Belle squirted more lotion, dropping her hand below my uncle's waist to moisturize his cock while she continued, "Drago told me my pics at Eden had him super horny all week. That he needed me in Vegas as soon as possible."

"Hold on, down here too Belly." Uncle Frank lifted his cock toward him so she could lotion his ballsack, which she was more than happy to do. "Sorry, go on, I interrupted."

Belle continued, "So then Drago started feeling me up, annoyingly wrinkling my dress, almost ripping it even. And I didn't have a back-up to wear! And then at one point, he pulled down his pants, trying to get me to suck him off. I refused, told him I needed to get ready for Roost. He then tried to finger me, so I slapped his face! Which finally got him to leave."

"Wow, this guy sounds like a certified asshole! So that probably explains why us guys couldn't get into the club."

"Bingo!"

"Damn Belle, wish I could've been there to back you up."

"Thanks, would've loved that," Belle smiled. She then inched forward, only closing the distance between them so she could reach around to moisturize his ass cheeks.

Meanwhile, my uncle pumped some lotion onto his fingertips. "So is that what your agent meant, outside Roost, when he said he'd do 'damage control' for you?" He brought his lubricated hands over Belle's breasts, squeezing them, running his thumbs over her nipples.

Belle didn't mind his touch, focused on answering his question instead. "Yeah exactly! So I obviously told Sol about the situation and he planned to talk to Drago inside the club. Hopefully patch things up, at least as far as my club appearance was concerned."

"Did your agent ever get back to you?"

"Yeah, Sol texted me way later that Drago was still pissed, but said that I could enter his club if I wanted to, but that I couldn't bring anyone else. Said that his club wasn't a 'fucking charity' for my crew... Whatever, it's fine. I'm glad it all worked out the way it did. Zebra was fun!"

"Probably a good thing Ken dropped off beforehand," Uncle Frank let out a laugh. "How weird would it have been to watch strippers with my nephew. What happened to him anyway? I don't think I got the full story."

"No clue," Belle shrugged. "Bryan just said Ken needed to go back to his room. Obviously, I didn't want to force Ken to join us, wherever we were going at that point."

"I mean, Ken did say he wasn't a Vegas guy. Maybe we should do something nice for him tomorrow. Make him feel included."

"Definitely! I actually texted him when we left Roost, that I'd treat him to a nice breakfast. Didn't want to make him feel like we abandoned him; something I've been doing a lot lately that I feel bad about."

Uncle Frank then reached below Belle's waist, his fingers now tracing the outer edges of her labia. "Okay to lotion here?"

"Yep you're good," she permitted, looking down at his fingers. "At Zebra, Bryan kept annoyingly trying to touch me there."

"He did? Shit, I could've slapped his hand away if I'd known."

"It's okay, we were all focused on the pole dancing. It's not like Bryan got that far anyway. I only let him grope my thighs."

Uncle Frank brought his hands back up over Belle's perky breasts, despite them looking more than moisturized to me. "Wait Belly, last I remembered, we were leaving Zebra in an Uber. Bryan was then helping me into our suite."

"No silly, that'd be this suite. Mine!"