Always Belle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So when did Bryan leave then?"

"Right before I picked your drunk ass up off my couch."

"Shit, guess I did drink too much. Did my buddy try anything with you?"

Belle jeered, "Try is maybe too mild a word."

"I knew it," my uncle scoffed. "On the flight over, when I mentioned we got upgraded rooms thanks to your nightclub appearance here, he kept bugging me if we could meet up with you tonight."

"What'd you say?"

"I told him to call his wife when we landed, remind her how much he loves her," Uncle Frank chuckled. "Anyway, so did he end up getting lucky at all with you?"

"A little," Belle grinned. "In all honesty, Bryan should be thankful I gave him anything tonight."

"Sorry Belly, I know he can be a raging perv. But he's been a great friend to me the past year."

"It's all good Frank. I've endured worse men. Like remember that Jim Wilcox guy from that mixer?" Belle mentioned, getting my ears to perk up. "At least Bryan wasn't as annoying as him."

"Oh right, that tech asshole! It felt so good when I told him he could go fuck off. Can't believe he thought he could just roughly grab your wrist and pull you away with him."

"I'm glad I brought you to that mixer Frank. Bodyguard perks aside, it was the first time in a long while that I'd seen you smile..."

My uncle noticeably didn't address her comment; he just silently sat atop her bed.

Now perusing her suitcase, Belle grabbed two nightwear options, presenting them to him: a beige babydoll and a gray chemise. He pointed to the beige one, which she happily put on, letting her hair down.

"Hey Frank... You don't have to answer this if you don't want to..." She paused, gathering her words. "But... Am I still the only one since Olivia?"

Uncle Frank's expression morphed into a frown, dodging her question. He avoided eye contact, then settled onto his back, laying his head on the pillow.

Belle sensed she had accidentally hit a nerve. She joined him on the bed, lying on her side to face him, a palm propping up her head. Belle looked like she was regrouping her thoughts, wanting to save face.

"Frank... I know the past year hasn't been easy for you. But, I for one think you're doing great. Colin's happy, Roux's thriving away at her college. Artie also loves being able to hang out with you more. Even Ken; I'm sure he appreciated when you picked him up after his interview."

Uncle Frank's eyes stared straight up at the ceiling. "I just can't believe she brought a guy to Vegas, to celebrate our split. Not only that, she gave him divorce money to gamble—my money. Then in front of all of us, at the poker table, she said she was going to bring him up to their room, to give him a good time."

"Don't let your mind go there, it's not healthy," Belle cautioned. Ten seconds passed before she spoke again. "Are you too tired?"

"Exhausted. With everything."

Belle wore a solemn look, nursing quiet sympathy for her soon-to-be brother-in-law. "Okay, try to get some rest. Do you want the curtains closed?"

"Nah, leave them open. It's a nice night-light." Uncle Frank then settled onto his side, turning to face in my direction.

I quickly pulled my face back behind the velvet drapes, fully concealing myself.

***

As much as I wanted to dig in and psycho-analyze Uncle Frank and Belle's relationship—the wild fact they were spending the night together in the same bed—I had more pressing matters at hand. My legs were killing me. And I was getting sleepier by the minute. I needed to figure out an escape plan.

I was still hiding in darkness, waiting interminably, unsure how much time had elapsed since they had decided to get some shut-eye. As best as I could, I listened intently for deep, resting breaths. But all I could hear was the constant hum of the air conditioning.

I tried convincing myself to peer past my velvet curtain, so I could visually confirm the coast was clear for me to flee. I was fucking terrified though, that Uncle Frank, lying on his side, would still have his eyes open, squarely in my direction, unable to sleep because of the whole Aunt Olivia incident. Me getting caught in this manner; It wasn't my preferred way to have a heart attack.

-Ken, let's get the hell outta here man. Your uncle's asleep, trust me.

-How can you be so sure?

-Peek an eye out. See for yourself. That is, unless you wanna wait for your drowsy ass to topple over, cause a noisy ruckus, waking them up. Pick your poison, pal!

-Shit... Fuck it, fine!

I breathed the longest, quietest breath I could, then glacially peeked an eye out to confirm their sleeping state.

On the nightstand nearest me, my eyes were drawn to Belle's beige babydoll strewn over it, next to Uncle Frank's bathrobe.

I immediately shifted my focus toward the bed, where my uncle and Belle were naked above the sheets, locked in a sixty-nine position. She was lying on top, her lips tightened around his cock. Meanwhile, my uncle was on his back underneath, groping her ass cheeks as he ate out her pussy.

I was now wide awake, and so were my hands! My fingers blindly launched my camera app to start a recording, my phone's lens creeping just beyond the drapes in their direction.

Belle—without gagging—slowly deep-throated my uncle's cock, making him clutch her ass harder in response. Uncle Frank's tongue technique also had her in fits, each time he flicked her sensitive nub. The sight of the pair giving one another oral sex was beyond titillating. And yet, somehow far from pornographic. There was a unique undercurrent to their movements, as if they concentrated on providing slow, meaningful pleasure for the other.

Belle then rearranged her body, now lying on her stomach between my uncle's legs, facing him. "Hold your knees up for me," she whispered.

Uncle Frank did as requested. "What are you doing?"

Belle ignored him, and instead, pinned his hard cock against his stomach. She then lowered her mouth, making her tongue flat, licking up the length of his taint, up to his sack. Her lips then hungered for his balls, sucking them into her mouth, one at a time, making popping sounds when she released them from her suction.

"Holy shit!" Uncle Frank groaned.

To my surprise, she then brought a stiffened tongue to his anus, digging into it. She rimmed it repeatedly, poking at his hole, making him fidget in pleasure.

"Jesus Christ Belle... That fucking feels amazing."

Belle's tongue went to work, eating out my uncle's ass, occasionally looking up at him to field his approving smile.

Afterward, Belle rose up and crawled up his body, resting her body on his. She looked down at him, staring at his lips.

"Do you mind?" She asked.

"Not at all."

Belle smiled, bringing her lips to my uncle's. Open-mouthed, they made out passionately, tongues dancing without reservation.

"Tastes clean!" Uncle Frank noted. "I think you scrubbed pretty well."

"Spotless! Oh hey, I just remembered a genius idea." Belle took my uncle's hand and led him off of the bed. I subtly tilted my camera to follow their movements.

Belle had guided him toward the floor-to-ceiling window, placing her hands on the glass, presenting her pussy from behind. "Let's go Frank, we can't waste this view."

"I didn't bring condoms Belly."

She giggled at his disclaimer. "You serious? Frank, when have we ever used one?"

"You're right. Sorry, must be my old Vegas habits," he laughed in kind. "Okay then, don't mind if I do."

Uncle Frank then gripped her waist, staring at her inviting backside, as he slowly guided his shaft into her pussy. He started modestly, but gradually ramped up his thrusts as he went, until a constant smacking sound filled the room.

Belle was expertly taking a pounding, absorbing his force with strong legs, firmly planted in the carpet, her palms pressed hard into the tinted pane. The two occasionally stared out the window, taking in the Vegas view while engaging in a scorching fuck.

At one point, Uncle Frank turned her around so they could fuck facing each other, her back against the glass. She lifted a leg up and wrapped it around his ass as he hammered into her relentlessly, earning her approval with a constant head nod.

"God, this pussy's going to make me explode," he uttered with gritted teeth.

"Yeah Frank! Just like that! I love it!"

"Ah yeah, almost there. Finish me off Belly!"

She immediately dropped to her knees, jerking my uncle's cock over her open mouth, stroking him until a stream of cum flooded onto her tongue.

Uncle Frank panted loudly, wiping his forehead, looking down at her. "Goddamn, Belle... That had to be my biggest load with you yet."

She stood up, her sexy silhouette sculpted with an indigo hue. Belle tried saying something, but her words were indecipherable with a full mouth. My uncle gestured that he couldn't understand her gibberish.

Belle lifted her index finger up, telling him to wait. She then swallowed a bit to clear her throat. "I asked if you've been drinking pineapple juice."

"I have. Is it really sweet?"

"Yeah, here, taste for yourself." She brought her tongue to my uncle's, transferring creamy remnants into his mouth as they shared a nice, extended kiss.

Belle then added, "Frank, you should've told me, my suite has rum and coconut cream. We could've made piña coladas!"

Her joke had them both in stitches, getting me to smile as well at their amusing moment.

When Uncle Frank caught his breath, he stared at her in appreciation, ruffling the top of her head. "Glad you woke me up for this. This was nice Belly."

"Anytime bro! You know we always have fun." She high-fived him with a smile.

My uncle's facial expression suddenly turned sincere. "And hey, thanks for always caring. For me."

"Likewise. For always having my back," Belle returned an earnest reply.

"Phew, well now I'm really spent." My uncle rested his hands on his hips.

"You should head back to your suite, sleep in," she suggested. "I'll see you and the guys tomorrow. We'll all go to the beach club later."

"Alright, sounds good. Love you." Uncle Frank kissed his pending sister-in-law's cheek, an innocuous gesture that oddly stuck out, considering everything else they had done tonight.

After my uncle had dressed and left, I watched Belle stretch her arms in the air, yawning loudly in her birthday suit. She then entered her bathroom and disappeared from view, the sound of a faucet turning on, followed by an electric toothbrush.

I used the opportunity to quietly escape. When I entered my own suite, three floors below, I dashed to the window, taking in the Vegas view for myself. After unzipping my pants, it only took me a mere thirty seconds to masturbate before I shot out like a cannon, hitting the glass with impact multiple times.

As I caught my breath, I reflected on the night's disclosures, while watching my cum drip down the pane. Sometime last year, it seemed Uncle Frank—freshly divorced—had been invited by Belle to that mixer. There, he helped protect her from a pervy Jim Wilcox. More crazily, Uncle Frank and Belle had also fooled around that night, and since then, apparently had an ongoing thing between them.

Tonight, I figured Belle must've called in her favor with Ox to spend time with Uncle Frank. After the Aunt Olivia incident, she probably sensed my uncle needed a pick-me-up, just like at the time of the mixer.

There was something heartwarming about Belle's intentions, all other social norms aside. Interestingly, their sexual dynamic felt more rooted in genuine caretaking than just carnal desire, something I didn't know could arouse me so much.

As unusual as it seemed on paper, I mentally added Uncle Frank to the list of "basement men."

Now lying in my own bed, my eyes yearned for rest, that classic Vegas slogan randomly crossing my mind: What happens here, stays here. Then I happily drifted off to sleep, treasuring the newest recording on my phone.

***