Always Belle Ch. 10

Story Info
The Castle, where Ken doesn't keep his eyes wide shut.
13.6k words
4.63
1.3k
1
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After returning home from Paris and Italy, it was back to daily life at Uncle Artie and Belle's mansion.

A more wholesome moment from the trip was my reconciliation with Eva. On a call there, we had cathartically cleared the air on previous misunderstandings, which had reset our relationship to one as friends--a status I very much relished having in my life.

In my room, Eva was on my bed lying on her stomach, forearms propping her up. "Hey guess what Ken, so I finally saw The Matrix!"

"Wow, took you long enough," I playfully needled her.

"I prefer a nice rom com I'll have you know!"

"The Matrix is a classic though. Everyone's seen it. If you haven't by now, it's like you've been living in that simulation in the movie."

"Well now I've seen it, so count me awoken!" Eva cutely stuck her tongue out at me. "My dad's got the collector's edition box set. My mom and I were watching it with him last night."

"How is Ned doing, by the way?"

"Well, I can tell you my dad's happy that you and I are hanging out again. He's always asking me about you."

"Yeah? Ned doesn't hate me?"

"You mean because you ditched me--and basically him--after our Enzo concert date?"

"Jeez Eva, not one to mince words." I internally curled up in shame.

"Lighten up Ken, we can laugh about it now," she giggled. "And no, my dad doesn't want to rip your guts out. He's a weird one. And I feel like he's been acting like it extra today."

"Why's that?"

"I dunno, maybe it's all in my head... But I've noticed he's been oddly giddy this week."

"Hmm, it's close to the first of the month. Maybe he's excited to pay bills," I quipped.

"Right, I'm sure he gushes at my not-expensive-at-all studio sessions." She rolled her eyes.

"Hey, nothing wrong with a father investing in his daughter's musical talent."

"Bleh, whatever, it's cheaper than four years at a private college. You won't believe how much Nina's tuition costs. Not to mention her room and board."

"Well, it seems Nina's at least getting her money's worth with her dorm room." I slyly slid in the suggestive comment, hoping it'd unlock a particularly sexual topic.

Luckily, Eva read my mind. "Ken... Should we talk about what we discussed, when you were in Italy? About Nina and Colin... And me."

"Sure," I said, hiding my eagerness. "How'd that go?"

Eva simply nodded her head, confirming that she did, in fact, have a threesome with her best friend and my cousin.

I let out a nervous chuckle. "Did you, uh, enjoy it?"

Eva nodded her head again, a little grin blossoming on her face. "Okay for me to share details?" She said delicately.

I nodded my head, adjusting my sitting position to anticipate my crotch's reaction.

Eva sat up now on my bed, adorably looking shy. "Um... It was pretty hot. I've never really had someone that... big. Sorry if it's weird hearing that. About your cousin."

"I can compartmentalize."

In truth, I was adjusting on the fly. But I knew I wasn't mad or jealous, perhaps because I had known about their threesome in advance. One thing was for sure though, I was definitely getting turned on.

"Ken, it feels kinda weird trying to explain it. Do you like, have any questions?"

"Sure. How'd it all start?"

Eva took a big breath. "He and Nina, they started by making out in front of me. Then eventually, she took my hand and brought me in. There was a lot of petting, touching. And from there, it kinda just naturally evolved. He had sex with Nina first, while I watched. Then when it was my turn, he changed condoms and--"

"That's smart," I blurted out, immediately realizing how stupid I sounded saying it.

Eva giggled. "And yeah, we started slow. But once we got into it, Colin was hitting spots in me that I didn't know could be hit. I loved the feeling, purely as a physical sensation," she cautiously hedged, probably for my benefit.

She continued, "We went at it for a while. Nina really wanted me to make him finish, so she pulled down my bra to let him play with them. It finally put him over. He pulled out and slipped off the rubber, then Nina took him into her mouth, where he eventually, you know... And yeah... It was all such an 'in-the-moment' type of experience. I actually got a little hot right now, just retelling it. Can I get some water or something?"

"Wow..." It was all I could say.

"Too much info? You don't hate me or anything right?" Eva's bashfulness was endearing.

"Nope, not at all." If I was being objective, then I was happy for Eva that she got to experience what she did. My cock was also pleased, though I kept that part to myself. I followed up, "Do you think you'll do it again with Colin?"

"That's up to Nina. I think she's addicted to your cousin, in more ways than one. If you ask me, she's falling for him pretty hard. And I'll be transparent, I'm on best friend duty right now--she wants me to find out from you if you think Colin's really into her."

"Hmm, I can't say. But I'm gonna get lunch with him tomorrow. Maybe I can find out and report back. Wanna hang out after?"

"Would love to, but I'm booked tomorrow. Have to babysit Ox and Sherrie's kids. But day after I'm free."

"Cool, sounds like a plan." I then stood up. "Be right back, I'll grab you that bottle of water."

I made my way down the stairs toward the kitchen, reflecting on the intimate conversation that Eva and I just had. She actually had a threesome with your cousin dude, fucking wild! As I neared the base of the staircase, I could overhear chatter coming from the living room.

"You can bring whomever you like. Frankly, I think you'd be the belle of the ball. Excuse the corny dad pun."

"Count me in! Hand me your phone, email it to me here."

I peeked an eye around the corner, where I saw Belle, in her yellow gym wear, presumably typing her email address into a phone that she then handed to... Ned? Wait, what was Eva's dad doing here so early?

"Fantastic. Just sent it to you." Ned said, sliding the same phone into his pocket. He then scooted away from Belle, a seat cushion's worth of space toward the other end of the couch. I saw Belle check her own device, looking perfectly calm and normal.

I immediately texted Eva, telling her that her dad was already here. She swiftly made her way down, arriving at my side. She gave me a confused look, then went ahead and guided us into the living room, making our presence known.

"Dad?" Eva spoke. "I thought you were picking me up later."

Ned stood up and walked toward his daughter, a distinct limp in his left leg. "Sorry honey, but plans changed. Had to come earlier. Your mother and I are celebrating tonight instead of Friday. We were able to get a last-minute dinner reservation at a nice restaurant."

"Why didn't you text me you were coming?" She asked.

"Phone died, sorry."

"So how long have you been here then?" Eva quickly followed up.

"What's with the interrogation?" He heartily laughed. "Let's just say I've been here long enough to make me question what my 20-year-old daughter was doing upstairs with a boy. Oh hey Ken, nice to see you again," Ned smiled at me, a light tone to his ribbing.

"Oh my god dad, stop! Ken and I are just friends!" Eva looked beyond embarrassed.

I stepped forward to politely shake his hand. "Hi Ned, good to see you again." I tried to smoothly swerve the conversation elsewhere, "So what are you celebrating tonight?"

"Two decades of marriage. Just seemed like yesterday my wife and I were changing this one's diapers." He side-hugged Eva.

Belle stood up. "Well Ned, it was lovely meeting you. I might have to pick your brain sometime on marriage tips for the long haul."

"Anytime," he said, friendly as can be. "Alright Eva, let's go kiddo. Before we leave, what do you say to our hosts?"

Eva turned to Belle. "Thank you for having me in your beautiful home."

"Ah, that's so sweet," Belle responded, before turning to Ned, "You've raised such a lovely daughter."

***

After Eva and her dad departed, Belle and I found ourselves in the kitchen. She looked up some healthy smoothie recipe on her tablet, then blended myself and her a glass. When I tasted her brownish-green concoction, I squinted in disgust but tried to appear grateful.

"Eva's dad. He seems like a nice man," Belle noted, sipping her drink, the taste of it apparently not an issue for her.

"Ned's a cool guy. Were you the one that welcomed him in?"

"I did. Why?" She innocently asked.

"Nothing, I just didn't know you were home."

"Oops, sorry! Did I interrupt your private time with Eva?"

"No it's not like that," I replied, sensing the insinuation. "Like she said, we're just friends."

"Wasn't she the girl you went on a date with?"

"Yeah, but, um, never mind. Long story." I changed topics. "How was your spin class this morning?"

"Tiring! It got me super hungry. I had lunch at Eden right after."

"Eden? I thought they were only open for dinner."

"They're testing out lunch hours. Apparently, demand's been really high since they've opened."

"Nice! Rita and Seb must be thrilled with business."

Belle slurped the last of her smoothie. "Alright, I'm so sticky from spin. I'm gonna head up for a quick shower." She exited the kitchen, her toned ass looking extra scrumptious in her yellow lycra.

Interestingly, Belle had left her tablet sitting on the kitchen counter. I waited a good couple of minutes, making sure she was safely gone before I decided to unlock her device. When I opened up Vanishhh, I only saw one name...

Seb: "Swing by Eden around noon if you're around. I'm here alone, been testing a special lunch menu. Gonna expand our hours starting tomorrow."

Belle: "Fun. But am I really going to be fed?"

S: "Yes."

B: "Food-wise, I mean."

S: "Yes, that too."

B: "Lol. I just finished spin so my legs are dead FYI. I can barely stand."

S: "Plenty of positions for us to work around that."

An hour and a half later, their messages continued.

B: "Thanks for lunch. Can't believe you made me work for it though, sore legs and all."

S: "Does spin make your pussy muscles tighter or something. Felt like a clamp on me today."

B: "Thanks buddy, I'll take that as a compliment. I hope you wiped down that table in the private dining room, considering all we did on it."

S: "Future patrons should feel so honored ;)"

I exited Vanishhh on the tablet, returning her device as I found it. I was smiling to myself, not surprised that Belle was back at it with other men.

Now that we were home from Italy, I wondered how my involvement in Belle's affairs would play out. Would I ever get another invitation to watch her? That was even assuming she had intentionally invited me the last time. I'd convinced myself she did, but it was hard to say for sure.

"Still babysitting that?"

I looked up to see Belle walking back into the kitchen, damp hair and all, wearing comfy clothes. I realized she was talking about my smoothie, its glass still nearly full.

Belle chuckled. "It's okay Ken, I know how it tastes. You don't have to drink it if you don't want to. Here, give it to me." She reached over and took my glass.

"By the way, this is yours." She presented me with a cash-filled envelope. "You earned it. Not bad for a couple days work huh."

"Thanks Belle," I replied, pleasantly pleased with the weight of its contents.

"You're welcome! And hey, I know being my assistant isn't your dream job or anything, but I really appreciated your help. I hope you got something out of it."

"Definitely."

"So I guess, since you're still looking for jobs, did you want to continue being my assistant in the meantime?"

"Um..." I paused, reminding myself of my original concern: that I didn't want to find myself trapped in this menial role for longer than I should, despite all of its perks. "Belle, so when we're not away at shoots, would my time be more flexible?"

"For sure. It'd be the same simple tasks. Run basic errands, help manage my work calendar. Oh, and check my emails."

The word "email" triggered something in my mind. Eva's dad had mysteriously mentioned something to Belle earlier, which she in turn told him to email her about.

-Hey idiot, you're curious to read whatever Ned sent her, I can tell.

-So? Being curious isn't a crime.

-You think something's going on between them...

-No I don't. They literally just met today. That'd be insane.

-Okay, if you say so. Then go ahead and tell Belle you'll pass on keeping on as her assistant. Tell her you'd rather focus your time and energies on your job search.

-Maybe I will! My career definitely is what I should be focusing on.

-Do it then! Then watch as Belle revokes your access to her emails on the spot, seeing as you'd no longer have reason to read them. Poof! You'd never see what Ned had sent her.

-It's probably something harmless anyway. Adults can share innocent things with other adults.

-You really think a lanky middle-aged man is sending fun autumn recipes to a hot model? Grow up.

-You're fishing...

-How's this for fishing: You saw Belle type her email address into Ned's phone. Yet, Ned claimed to Eva his phone was dead... Remember what Eva had said, about her dad acting weird? Suspicious much?

-...I fucking hate you for being right.

-And you wonder why I call you an idiot.

"I'm not a mind reader Ken," Belle laughed, her words suddenly filtering into my ears. "You can say no. I won't get offended."

"Sorry," I cleared my throat. "Yes! I'd like to stay on as your assistant. Just until I find something. Thanks." There was a part of me that was ashamed that my cock had just driven my decision-making.

Belle rubbed my arm in gratitude. She then drank the smoothie that was mine, a little trail spilling down the corner of her lips. "Could you pass me a napkin behind you?"

I reached at the stack of paper napkins on the kitchen counter, suddenly remembering Porto Cervo--specifically, the napkin that had the passcode to the nightclub's private room. The one Belle allegedly left at the base of the stairs for me, my ticket to her encounter with Viktor.

When I handed Belle the napkin, she took it and wiped her mouth, her eyes on me all the while. "You really didn't enjoy it?"

My mind was stuck, immediately thinking she was referring to her tryst with Viktor.

"Enjoy what?" I asked, trying to seem natural.

She took a second to respond, forming a small close-lipped smile. "The smoothie, Ken."

"Oh right," I cleared my throat. "Um, it's an acquired taste."

"Looks like you haven't acquired it yet," she snappily responded.

"I mean, I could give it another shot," I said, feeling suddenly cornered for some reason.

"Here." She handed me the unfinished glass back. "Enjoy!"

I took it and sipped it in front of her. She looked like she relished watching me consume it.

"Ken, a note about work. Since I've already given you access to my emails, look out for one from an athleisure company. Sol's been trying to get me an endorsement with them."

"Okay. What's the name of the brand?"

"I forget. But when you see it, you'll know. Just don't let it get buried too deep in my inbox. I might need to act quick on it." Belle then took her tablet with her, telling me she was going to relax in the backyard.

When she was safely gone, I brought my attention to my phone. My heart started beating as I opened up Belle's emails. Forget athleisure companies, I was looking for anything from Ned. I constantly refreshed the inbox but nothing was there. Just work-related emails from brands, old messages from her agent, and promo spam.

-Shit, where the hell was Ned's email!? Did Belle not give him this address?

-Hey, maybe she gave him a burner one. Or maybe he hasn't emailed her yet.

-But he said he did! He sent it then and there!

-Heh you're right. Well, don't know what else to tell ya.

-Shit man, I think I just agreed to continue as Belle's assistant for nothing!

-Better than being broke and constantly mooching off of her and your uncle.

-Fuck you dude!

-Fuck you back!

"You okay there Ken?"

I looked up to see Ox and Uncle Artie walking into the kitchen. They were wearing basketball shorts and tops with cut-off sleeves. I immediately tried to shake off whatever strained expression I probably had on my face.

My uncle addressed me, "Maybe I should've asked you to play basketball with us. You look like you could blow off some steam."

"You aren't working today Uncle Artie?" I asked, ignoring his observation.

"I am, just took the morning off to get some pick-up games in."

"Hey Kenny!" Ox greeted me, walking past me toward the appliances on the counter.

I noticed a huge red mark on his neck. "What happened to you? That looks like it hurt."

"These random dudes on the court man, they played defense with their nails like stray cats." Ox then turned to my uncle, "Artie, I'll get some protein shakes going." He picked up the used blender container, inspecting its leftover remnants. "Kenny, what's this brown shit bro? Looks gross."

"Belle made us some healthy smoothies." I raised my still unfinished glass.

"Of course she did," Ox snickered. "Artie, remember when we met up with her for dinner, she had already ordered us flaxseed vegan burgers or some weird shit like that."

Uncle Artie laughed. "Shit Ox, that was so long ago. Really pulled that one out the archives."

"Most traumatizing meal of my life!" Ox pointed out.

Uncle Artie reached into the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. "Gonna have to pass on that protein shake. I gotta shower, then it's straight to the office for me."

"I should head out soon too," Ox replied. "Sherrie's got me picking up the kids today from school. But is our health nut princess here? I should be nice and say hi."

"Feel free. I saw Belle in the backyard." Uncle Artie started exiting the kitchen.

When Ox had vacated the room after him, I was left dwelling on something my uncle had said: Really pulled that one out the archives...

I excitedly followed my instincts, returning my attention to my phone. I re-opened Belle's inbox, specifically clicking on the Archive folder.

Fuck, there it was! From Ned Terlezen! No words in the email title, none in the body. Just a link. Belle must've immediately archived this when she received it. Did she already read it?

I walked up to the kitchen window and peered outside. Belle was there on a lounger, innocently chatting with Ox. I went back to my phone, trying to focus on the task at hand. I opened the link in Ned's email. I was led to a blank website. Nothing on it but an all-black background, leaving me confused.

Then an animation started to play, where white text appeared like it was being drawn. It spelled out a date and time for this Friday at midnight. Then the words Castle Slate appeared, followed by Black Attire and Couples Only, before disappearing from the page.

The hell was this? I felt like I had finally found the buried chest of gold, only to open it up and be presented with another treasure map.

I walked out of the kitchen, trying to decide on what to do with this information next. Ox then bumped into me, having re-entered the house through the living room.

"Taking off?" I asked him.

Ox had a giddy smile on his face. "Kenny, you have yourself a good rest of your day." He patted my back and left through the front door.

***

The next day, I convinced my cousin Colin to grab a bite with me at Eden's brand new lunch hour.

"Solid food rec cuz!" Colin said, mouth stuffed with teriyaki chicken and tempura.