Always Belle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree. We should confirm that that's the case then. I just don't know how we'd spot him, or them. Everyone's got masks."

"My dad's got this limp with his left leg," she responded, getting me to recall Ned's unique gait from when he was over at the house. "So where should we start looking?"

Shit. Eva said "we." As nice as it'd obviously be to help Eva, my goal was to, of course, also spy on my future aunt-in-law. If I stumbled into Belle getting down and dirty, I'd want to watch her at my own leisure, unattached from Eva, who'd try to move us on in search of her parents.

I boldly proposed, "Maybe we should split up, so we can cover more ground."

"Ken, when has that ever worked in a horror movie?" She sarcastically replied.

"I'm just saying. The sooner we find your dad, or your parents, get the answers we need, the sooner we can get out of here," I reasoned, trying to get her to buy in.

Eva audibly sighed, staring at the multiple corridors, probably sensing that if we stuck together, it'd take a lifetime to cover every room in this vast castle-style mansion.

"Don't worry E," I added. "You saw the heavy bouncer at the front. This place likely has security all over to keep things in order. We'll be safe on our own," I assured her.

"You're probably right," she conceded. "Alright fine, let's get this thing over with. We'll meet back here in the main room in an hour. Sharp. Sound like a plan?"

"Got it. I'll look out for your dad's limp. As for your mom, any distinguishing features that could help me? What's she look like?"

"Dark brown hair, medium length. Slender frame. Taller than me."

"Noted."

Eva took a big breath. "Okay, let's do this! See you in a bit."

***

Eva and I split up in different directions, having assigned each other specific corridors. She'd handle the wings on the first floor, while I'd cover the ones upstairs.

I found myself going into room after room, seeing a lot of crazy shit: Sex swings, spit roasts, bondage stuff. Every room had a bed, a bowl of condoms, lube, and toys. Some people partook, some just watched. Most importantly to me though, none of them were Belle, as far as I could tell.

After inspecting several rooms, I was already getting discouraged. Was Belle even here at all? Every time I caught a whiff of blonde locks, my heart rate spiked only to precipitously drop, after realizing that the hair didn't match Belle's perfect body.

At one point, I had reached the end of the east wing on the second floor. There was an access rope blocking off a closed door, making me cackle at just how futile twine was as a barrier. A sprinkle of hope surged through me as I slipped under the thin rope.

When I quietly opened the door, I was met with a narrow pathway, ambient light emanating from something beyond a blind corner. I closed the door behind me, then started to walk down the entry, feeling like this mysterious room could be leading me to either heaven or hell.

When I turned the corner, the source of the ambient light quickly made itself known. I came upon an 8x5 grid of television monitors. Shit, this must be the security room. But there was no one here. I ponied up to the screens, trying to scan each one quickly to sniff out Belle.

Then a door from within the room opened. My heart immediately sank.

"Can I help you?"

I turned my head, surprised to see that it was the Host, fully dressed in his dark red suit and mask.

"I think I got lost," I meekly let out.

"Are ropes invisible to you?" He cleverly mocked me.

"I'm sorry, I'll leave right away."

"No. Stay!" He ordered. He intimidatingly paced from side to side, his head on a swivel, eyes locked on mine.

"Am I in trouble?" I cowered.

"That depends. Did you break any other rules tonight?"

"I don't know if I know the rules."

"Clearly," he scoffed. "You seem new here."

"Yeah, I guess," I hesitantly confessed.

"Take off your mask."

"My mask? I-I don't think, I don't think that's a good idea," I stuttered.

"Would you rather get thrown out?"

"N-no. I came here with someone. I can't leave without her."

"You're lucky that taking off your mask is all I'm making you do. You have five seconds before I toss you out the window. 5..."

"Wait what wait, let's just talk it out--"

"3...2..."

"Okay okay!" I slowly pulled down my mask, unveiling my face, hoping to god this guy wasn't going to take my picture and expose me to the entire castle.

The Host bore his eyes into mine. "You're young..."

"I'm 22," I responded.

"Interesting. What's your name?"

"Um, I'm Jim Wilcox," I lied, summoning the name of the asshole that last interviewed me--a name that I didn't mind getting ripped to shreds.

"And how'd you hear about this event Jim?"

"My colleague emailed me a link to the site, the one with the black background and animation."

"Tell you what Mr. Wilcox, you can stay at this party if you can solve a dilemma for me."

"Am I gonna get hurt? Are people gonna die?"

"Calm down Jim," the Host laughed. "This isn't a horror movie. Take a seat."

I sat in the chair next to the monitors, spinning it around to face the Host. He was leaning on the opposite wall, arms crossed, reading me.

"You're a young man. My parties need more people closer to your age than mine. How would you address this?"

My brain was fumbling to make sense of his words. "Is this a test?"

"It's a legitimate question. Do you have a legitimate answer?"

"Um, maybe you can have better word of mouth? On college campuses?"

"Young people your age, they can be erratic, irresponsible. Yourself in this situation, case in point. This environment doesn't need immature frat boys. Give me a better idea."

I took a deep breath, trying to focus my thoughts and flip the "on" switch of my analytical brain. I thought back to the website for this event. It was elegantly designed but did nothing for screening guests. Hell, if I could get a hold of the verbal password as easily as I did, any idiot could.

I spoke up, "How about this for an idea: You can redesign the website to function like a puzzle. The intelligent young adults that solve it would be given a unique code that'd grant them entry."

"Not a bad idea. But this party doesn't need bookworms. It needs attractive bodies. Like this one." He walked up to the monitors and pointed at a figure. Blonde hair. Model height. Fuck me. I knew this body like the back of my hand, masked face or not.

On the screen, Belle was wearing a little black dress, leaning against the wall, simply watching others on a bed having sex. A man was by her side, an arm slung around her opposite waist, spectating with her.

"Focus Jim!" the Host projected, breaking me from my trance.

"Sorry. Yeah, she uh, she looks like a model."

"No kidding. Now how would you get more women like her to attend?"

I composed myself, realizing I was still under the gun. "Women like her need to be treated differently," I said with surprising conviction. "You need a lot of models. And to do that, you need to be tapped into their circles."

"Go on," he encouraged.

"You can maybe develop a pipeline with their agents, so that models can regularly attend these functions. No IQ test, no other strings attached for entry. You might have to bargain a bit for their access, but I think the cost-benefit would be worth it."

"And other than a yearning for debauchery, why would models come to these parties? They could get pleasure anywhere they wanted."

"You'll need other incentives. Rich men with influence would be ideal. If they're here, they can network with the models, potentially provide them with business opportunities, or exchange other favors..."

"I'm sure we have plenty of powerbrokers in attendance."

"Wait, you aren't sure? I assumed you would've been plugged in with them personally."

"No. Everyone's anonymous."

"Do you walk the floor? Participate during the night?"

"No. Other than the opening act, I stay in here and monitor the events."

"It might help if you're out there," I suggested. "Everyone would want to rub shoulders with the Host, especially the powerbrokers. From there, you could make connections with them without sacrificing your anonymity. It'd grow your brand as a figure, hopefully go hand-in-hand with boosting these events overall."

The Host broke out into a chuckle, shaking his head in faux disbelief, seemingly impressed with my insights. "Where do you work Jim?"

"What?" I replied, taken aback by the personal question.

"It's okay. You don't have to disclose. But if you're looking for a job, here's my line." He handed me a plain card with nothing but a phone number on it.

"No offense, but I don't think this is my line of work," I replied.

"Me neither. I've got a day job with a notable company. This is merely a hobby."

I stared at his business card, intrigued by its prospects.

"Jim, it was nice chatting with you. You're free to go and enjoy. Don't forget to put your mask back on."

"Uh, okay, thanks?" I couldn't believe this conversation turned out the way it did.

"And keep this chat between us and I'll do the same. Don't forget, I know what you look like," he winked through his mask. "Also, I know your name's not Jim Wilcox."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I know the actual Jim Wilcox, the CEO of Clytch. He's an asshole. You must know it too if you hoped to tarnish his name."

I smiled at the perceptive Host, impressed. Who the hell was this guy? For a second, I contemplated if it was Ned under that mask. Or more ridiculously, if it was my Uncle Artie. But no, this Host guy was taller, broader shoulders, more distinguished.

"Can I ask you one last question, uh, Mr. Host?"

He seemed amused by the name, nodding his head for me to ask away.

I pointed to the monitor that featured Belle. "Where is this room located?"

***

I rushed over to the opposite wing of the castle, on the first floor. I tried to keep my excitement at bay, quietly entering the space. There were about ten people in the room, three of whom were on the bed.

I confirmed that Belle was indeed still here, dressed in a figure-hugging black number, the same man by her side. Both of them were watching a woman getting double penetrated by two men.

The silhouette of Belle's companion looked familiar. Then I caught a mark on his neck. Played defense with their nails like stray cats. Oh shit! This was Ox!

I parked myself at a comfortable distance close enough to watch them.

"You happy I brought you here?" Belle turned her chin to ask him.

"I will be, when I get to fuck your brains out," Ox replied, sounding impatient.

At some point, the people on the bed finished their session, standing up and vacating the mattress.

"Would you ever want to do that with me?" Belle asked.

"What, you mean DP? Who'd be the other guy?" Ox responded.


"Doesn't matter. It could be anyone."

"Nah, I don't like that. If anything, I wish I had two dicks to plug both your holes."

"You're ridiculous," Belle laughed, lightly elbowing his abs.

An elderly man then walked up to Belle. "Excuse me, my wife and I were wondering if you two would like to swap?"

Ox replied for the both of them, "Not interested pal. This one's mine for the night." He hugged his date tighter.

The older man respected the decision and walked away empty-handed.

"You get so jealous," Belle teased him.

"I don't like sharing you."

"And what if I wanted to say yes to that man?"

"Then you'd hurt my feelings," Ox confessed.

Belle laughed at his expense. "Poor you. And what about Sherrie's feelings?" She boldly stated, mockingly caressing his masked cheek. "What if your wife wanted to see other men?"

"That's a low blow..."

"No it's not. It's fair game my friend. What do you call what you're doing with me?" Belle challenged him.

Ox looked triggered. "You deserve to be punished for that."

"Go ahead," she dared him, acting unaffected. "Punish me."

Ox then loudly slapped her ass, getting her to yelp, drawing the room's attention to the couple. He lifted Belle over his shoulder and tossed her on the empty bed.

I adjusted my position, making sure I had a clear view of the scene. Then I covertly withdrew a small black circle from my pocket and activated it (thanks Devin!). I affixed the spy cam to the lapel of my black sports coat.

"Take this off!" Ox demanded.

Belle happily complied. She pulled her dress up and over her head, revealing lacy black lingerie underneath, her mouth-watering body on display.

I took stock of the other eyes in the room. It felt like Belle's presence had every person giving her their full attention.

"Do you need a condom buddy?" A random man shouted out.

"Hell no! She and I are more than familiar," Ox shouted in response, removing his pants in a hurry.

"Can I get a turn when you're done?" Another random man said.

"You can fuck off is what you can do!" Ox shot back, now unbuttoning his shirt.

"A body like that shouldn't be hoarded son. What's the pretty lady have to say?"

Ox cupped Belle's masked mouth, not letting her answer. A muffled giggle escaped past the wall of his palm, the model amused by her partner's jealousy.

Ox then yelled, "If you all don't shut up, I'm gonna kick everyone out! No one'll get to enjoy the show!"

The crowd swiftly complied, shushing themselves to watch.

Ox then unveiled his cock, which, even semi-hard, boasted impressive size. Belle promptly took him into her mouth, giving him a blowjob to ready him for action. Interestingly, after a minute though, Ox's erection looked less turgid than before.

"Fuck it, I'll just get hard inside you," he muttered.

Belle then lifted her legs, pulling her panties to the side to allow him access. Ox inserted himself best he could, then began to awkwardly thrust.

A few more people had entered the room, probably wanting to see this sexy blonde get royally fucked. It was too bad they weren't getting what they expected. A minute of more awkward-looking sex led Belle to place her hand on Ox's chest, stopping him momentarily.

"You good?" She asked sincerely.

"I'll get there. Give me your tits," he said, frustration in his voice.

Belle gladly pulled down her bra cups for him, letting him suck on her nipples. For another half-minute, Ox half-heartedly pumped into Belle in missionary, before he finally gave up. He pulled out, revealing a much softer cock than before.

Belle simply looked at him for an explanation, trying not to offend.

"There's too many people in here," he whispered lowly. "I can't fucking perform."

Belle look surprised, unable to formulate a response.

A disgruntled Ox followed up, shouting behind his back, "Everyone! Leave the room! Now!"

"No. That's against the rules," a random voice from the crowd responded.

Ox turned around, looking ready to punch someone. "I dare whoever said that to say that again. To my face."

Whispers started to grow louder. A figure had emerged from the crowd... It was the Host, chest puffed out, filling out his red suit. He walked up to Ox, standing just as tall, looking just as built. The whispers continued. Folks were shocked to see this red-colored figure amongst them.

Ox looked taken aback, unsure how to act now.

The Host turned his attention to Belle. "Need a working cock?"

Belle curiously stared at the Host, looking him up and down. "I wouldn't mind one, sure."

Ox's scowl bounced between the two figures, taking the hint. "Fuck this!" He yelled, before retreating off of the bed and stomping out of the room.

"Is he gonna be okay?" The Host snarkily asked.

"He'll recover," Belle replied, carefree.

"How's your night been?" The Host slowly unbuttoned his pants, then pulled down his zipper.

"Getting better, I hope," Belle calmly responded, watching him slowly undress.

The Host then whipped out his throbbing cock and started to stroke himself. "Shall I?"

"Your party, your rules," she flirtatiously deferred.

"Are you ready?"

"Been."

The Host suddenly turned around, aiming his eyes directly at me. "Hey pal, do you mind passing me one of those?"

I froze, unsure what the hell he was asking.

"Behind you," he clarified.

I rotated my body to see a bowl of condoms atop a dresser. My shaky hand took hold of one. I walked it over to the Host, nervously extending it his way.

Belle spoke up, addressing me, "That one's too small. Get an extra-large. The gold one."

I briefly glanced at her masked face before putting my head down, returning to the bowl to fish out a gold-foiled wrapper. When I handed it to the Host, he winked at me through his mask.

I glanced at Belle once more and her eyes landed on me. I quickly retreated backward, trying to blend back into the crowd.

Belle then said to the Host, "You had quite the opening act. Recharged already?"

"Never takes me long."

With Belle on her back, the Host sat on his haunches and held her legs up. I watched as she took his cock and slowly guided it into her pussy, letting out a deep exhale as he entered her inch by inch.

The Host began thrusting steadily into Belle, their eyes locked in a heated stare. Belle started to moan, subtly gyrating her hips to complement his movements. He then took his hand and brought it to her neck, applying pressure. Belle welcomed the asphyxiation, taking the Host's other hand and doubling the fingers on her throat.

She breathily mumbled something incoherent.

The Host loosened his grip on her neck to grant her speech.

"I said you're going to make me cum," she mewled.

The Host then lifted Belle's legs up as he planted his feet atop the mattress. With her pussy pointed toward the ceiling, he began pile-driving into her, both hands back on her neck. It was brutally beautiful how good she was getting drilled.

I took a brief second to scan the room, which was now more crowded than before, almost packed to capacity. Everyone's eyes were glued to the action.

Belle's screams recaptured my attention. Her body was quivering, going berserk. She twisted around, her pussy slipping off of the Host's dick. She stretched out on the bed, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh my god!" She exhaled hard through her mask. "I came so fucking hard!"

The Host appeared satisfied. He pulled off the glistening condom and placed it on the nightstand. Then he started to put his clothes back on.

"What are you doing?" Belle said, surprised.

"I'm dressing up."

"But I want more!" She said, dead serious.

"Is that right?" He teased.

"I want to make you cum. Just as hard."

The Host self-righteously chortled. He then picked Belle up, carrying her in his arms. Oddly, he bent down to also pick up the used condom with his fingertips. With Belle in tow, he started to walk in my direction.

When he got to me, he extended his fingertips my way, offering me the slimy rubber. "A little souvenir for your assistance," he winked.

I awkwardly took it, grossed out but turned on all the same.

Belle's eyes then landed on me, getting me to turn away to avoid being recognized.

The Host started carrying Belle out of the room, getting people in the crowd to say all sorts of things: "Where's he going, he can't just leave!"..."Yeah he can!"... "He's the fucking Host, he can do whatever he wants!"

I followed him and Belle out of the room, along with a trail of others. Where the hell was he taking her?

The Host finally reached a closed door at the end of the wing. The heavy male bouncer and female staffer from earlier were standing in front of it. The former opened the door to allow the Host to carry Belle inside, then immediately shut it.

The horde of guests crowded the door, trying to get in. I heard various men trying to make their case, claiming they were the CEO of this, CFO of that. Some guy even claimed he worked for the President, making me laugh. Folks clamored it was against the rules to have closed doors, citing the Host himself.