Always Belle Ch. 12

Story Info
The Houseguest, where Ken welcomes his uncle to the mansion.
12k words
4.71
1.6k
1

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing." Belle smiled endearingly at me from across the table. "Ate tacos the same way too. With a fork and knife."

"Who?" I asked, my mouth stuffed with marinated pork, onions, and tortilla.

"Listen up everybody, grab your shots!" My Uncle Frank got our attention from the other side of the table, raising his glass. "I want to make a toast! To my brilliant nephew Ken, for nailing down his first job after college! To Kenny!"

My uncles, Colin, Belle, and I all clinked our shot glasses, then downed a celebratory shot of mezcal, courtesy of the Mexican restaurant we were eating at.

"Alright Ken," Uncle Artie got our attention. "You've kept us in suspense this whole week, time for the big reveal! So which lucky company will reap the benefits of your labor?"

"A tech company called Seelby," I declared, proud to state my pending employer.

My family rang out in cheers, with my cousin shaking my shoulders, and my uncles slapping me fives.

"Oh my god, that's such great news!" Belle exclaimed. "Ken, will you be working under Leon?" She asked, surprising me that she actually name-dropped the guy, in front of Uncle Artie of all people.

"Uh yeah, under Leon," I confirmed.

"Hey wait," Colin chimed in, "Isn't Seelby the company working on that next-level virtual reality?"

Uncle Frank added, "Oh yeah, I read something about that! They're trying to release a headset more expensive than my mortgage! Are you gonna be working on that, Ken?"

"We'll see, I hope so!"

"Wait B, who's this Leon guy?" Uncle Artie casually asked.

I glanced at Belle, curious to see how she'd describe the man who railed her multiple times at his castle sex party.

"Babe, Leon works for Seelby! Coincidentally, Sol and I met with him last week. We finalized a deal on a neat little investment for me."

"Nice B! Model and entrepreneur, my future wife!" Uncle Artie smiled.

Uncle Frank followed up, "Hey you two, been a couple of months now since the engagement. Have you lovebirds started the wedding planning yet?"

"Belle's domain!" Uncle Artie pointed his thumb, deferring to her. "If it were up to me, I'd walk the aisle tonight, stomach stuffed with tacos and all."

Belle playfully tapped her fiancé's cheek, before turning to her future brother-in-law. "Frank, I've actually got a lead on a very exclusive, very scenic venue. If I'm lucky, we might be accommodated there sooner rather than later. Just keep your calendars open in the near-term!"

"Will do. Oh, speaking of near-term," Uncle Frank inserted. "The fumigation guys are coming over tomorrow instead of next month. Unfortunately, that means Colin and I will be nomads. Hate to impose, but do you mind if we stay at your guys' house for a couple days? A week at most."

"Of course bro, mi casa su casa!" Uncle Artie warmly offered. "I just hate I won't be around to host. I gotta fly out to Australia for a week-long convention tomorrow morning. But hey, if you'll be at the house, maybe you can take a look at our master bedroom. Belle's been wanting to do some work on it. Tell him B."

"Yeah Frank, I want to carve out a balcony, one that would face the sunrise."

"Yup, no problem! Piece of cake!"

"Really?" Belle said excitedly. "You don't need to measure stuff first or anything?"

"My mantra as a building contractor: Always say yes to the client."

Uncle Artie fist-bumped his brother. "That's the spirit bro!"

Uncle Frank then turned to his son. "Col, did you wanna stay at your mom's instead or at your uncle's?"

"Are you kidding dad, the answer is always Uncle Artie's mansion!" Colin replied.

I tracked Colin's eyes. He had flashed a quick smirk at Belle, getting her to subtly shake her head, probably reading my cousin's dirty mind.

Belle weighed in, "Well, always a pleasure to fill our home with more loved ones. It'll be fun!" She then stood from her seat. "Colin, bud, can you walk me to my car? I parked far and it's dark outside. I need to fetch a special something for our celebrant Ken here."

A curious Colin escorted Belle outside the restaurant.

I turned to my uncles, wondering what she had up her sleeve for me. They looked genuinely oblivious, not knowing either.

When the pair returned to our table a few minutes later, Belle was holding a white-colored gift bag. She walked up to me and handed me the item, a smile adorning her face.

"Ken, before you open this," Belle prefaced, "I just want to say, I know I haven't known you that long, but it's been such an absolute joy having you around the house—and more importantly, in my life. You've been a stellar assistant, and I'm so happy you'll be moving on to bigger and better things. Hope you enjoy this gift! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you Belle!" I excitedly reached into the gift bag, realizing it was a Real Madrid jersey, featuring the latest design for the current season, Enriqué's name printed on the back. I closely examined every inch of the shirt, expecting to see his actual signature somewhere, but it was non-existent.

"Do you not like it?" Belle worryingly asked, probably noting some involuntary expression on my face. "Ken, I thought he was your favorite player?"

"Um, I love it Belle... Thanks." I stood up from my chair to hug her, knowing I should be unconditionally grateful.

Colin chafed the jersey's fabric between his fingertips. "Cuz, I gotta admit, this new design is pretty fresh! Wish I had myself one of these! Without that overrated guy's name on it, of course."

I stared blankly at Colin, trying to reconcile in real-time the "unjustness" in our respective gifts from Belle. In Swantree Lake, he had received a pair of her personally-worn underwear with my favorite player's autograph on it. In comparison, I was given something much less exciting, something that could've easily been swiped off a hanger at a retail store right before this dinner.

"By the way dad," Colin spoke, "You know what, I think I'm gonna stay at mom's during the fumigation after all."

"Changed your mind?" Uncle Frank seemed surprised.

"Well, with Roux having flown back to her college, mom's been texting me more often. I think she misses us. So yeah, it might be nice for me to spend more time with her."

"Alright Col, text your mother tonight then. Let her know you'll be at her place tomorrow."

Colin's change of heart struck me as odd. Some minutes ago, I clearly witnessed the elation on his face, the knowing expression he'd given Belle, basically acknowledging the lewd things they could get up to living under the same roof.

Did something happen when Belle brought Colin outside? They were only gone a few minutes. Not enough time to do anything sexual of note. More likely, she must've somehow convinced him to no longer stay at the mansion. But what could she have said, or offered, to get him to renege on a lodging situation so ripe and juicy for mischief...

***

The next day, around mid-morning, I was in my room chatting on a phone call with my buddy Devin, whom, last week, I had also secured a job for, alongside me at Seelby.

"Ken!!!" Devin's voice blared through my phone's speakers, getting me to momentarily retract the device from my ear. "It's gonna be so dope working together dude, making real money, working on cool tech shit! I don't know how you worked your recruiting magic, but I can't thank you enough!"

"Honestly Dev, it's the least I can do. Appreciate your friendship, for real dude."

"Likewise!" He added. "So what's your housing situation going forward? I ask because there are a bunch of decent apartments close to the Seelby offices. Some are offering sweet deals, like knocking off the first two months of rent. Would you, by any chance, be interested in being roommates?"

"Oh, um," I hesitated. It had nothing to do with Devin. In truth, I had no immediate plans to leave the mansion. Being close to Belle had its perks, to say the least.

"I promise you Ken, I'm low-maintenance. And I actually like cleaning!"

"Um, Dev, I think I might want to continue saving money living with family. At least for now."

"Ah okay, no worries. That's what I did during college, but now I'm itching for my own place."

Just then, my ear started vibrating, prompting me to check my phone's screen. Eva was calling me.

"Hey Dev, my girlfriend's on the other line. I'll talk to you later dude."

I switched the call to Eva's, smiling to myself, still in disbelief that I could now use such a label to describe her. After our intimacy in Swantree Lake, we had a warm heart-to-heart, where we openly expressed our feelings for one another. From there, we both decided we'd give a romantic relationship an honest go, feeling more assured than ever that we had a better handle on us.

"Hi cute guy," Eva greeted. "Whatcha up to?"

"Just chilling at home. How's your Monday been so far?"

"Finished brunch with Nina. Now I'm headed to a practice studio to rehearse some of my songs for tomorrow night," she said with glee.

"What's happening tomorrow?"

"You won't believe this Ken, but remember Gordon? We both met him backstage after the Enzo concert. He was the guy from Enzo's entourage that I gave my contact info to."

"Oh right, yeah. You even played your music for him," I added.

"Yeah exactly! So he messaged me, saying there's this artist showcase tomorrow that he'll be at to scout unknown singers. He wants to see me perform live, know if I'm the real deal. So I've signed up!"

"Real deal meaning what though?" I curiously asked.

"Well, if my voice fits the bill, he said he'd consider bringing me into the studio to collab with Enzo, who's looking for up-and-coming vocalists for features on his next album!"

"Holy shit Eva! That's exciting! Wait, so can I come watch you perform?"

"Duh! What kind of boyfriend would you be if you didn't," she giggled. "It's at 8pm. Are you free?"

"I'll be there! Maybe I'll bring a groupie sign," I joked.

"You do that pal! Then maybe I'll treat my #1 groupie to something special if it all goes well," she teased. "Okay, gonna start my practice session now! Talk to you later!"

After my call with Eva ended, I couldn't help but feel excited for her and her burgeoning prospects.

A clanking metal sound outside my room suddenly caught my ears, prompting me to check it out...

***

When I stepped outside my room, I realized the double doors to the master bedroom next to mine were propped slightly open. Who was even here? Uncle Artie had already left for his Australia flight. And Belle was supposedly at the gym.

I peeked through the door. To my surprise, I saw Bryan—Uncle Frank's friend and co-worker— standing in the bedroom, simply staring at the walls, a tool bag on the floor by his feet.

I silently observed him for a solid minute, with question marks galore. Knowing Bryan's pervy history with Belle, I expected him to be fooling around with her possessions, like snooping inside a drawer, stealing a bra; Or reaching into her laundry basket, sniffing her panties. But no, he was stationary, looking like he was just taking stock of the space.

"Whatcha watching?" A voice behind me whispered into my ear.

I jerked my body around, surprised to see Uncle Frank standing behind me, accompanied by Belle, both of them in gym clothes, donning confused looks.

I simply pointed toward the master bedroom, hoping who was inside it would speak for itself.

Belle swung open the double doors, opening the floodgates for us to all enter.

"Bryan?!" Uncle Frank shouted. "What the hell man!"

"Sup Frank, what's wrong?"

"Why are you alone in my room?!" Belle sharply questioned, a simmering look of anger on her face.

"Frank told me to go ahead," Bryan contended.

"No Bryan, I said 'go ahead' as in leave your house before me, so I could meet you outside the client's front door. Jesus man, common sense."

Belle had her arms folded over her chest, aiming her crosshairs at Bryan. "How'd you even get into the house?!"

"It was unlocked." Bryan shrugged his shoulders. "I assumed that was on purpose, so Frank and I could go ahead and do our balcony assessment."

"Bryan, this type of shit ain't good for business," Uncle Frank said. "You can't be trespassing into a client's home."

"Bro, why do you keep calling her a client? That sounds formal as fuck," he laughed it off. "She's basically your family."

"Frank!" Belle firmly spoke, "I want him out of my house. Now!"

Bryan interjected, "Okay, hold on! Everyone calm down. This is all a simple misunderstanding. I'm a professional, this is a serious job to me. Belle, if I offended you, I apologize."

Uncle Frank turned her way to gauge how she wanted to play this.

Belle stared daggers at her intruder, readying her words. "Bryan, if I banished you right now, for which I'd obviously have good reason to do, you'd probably call me a cunt on your way out, wouldn't you..."

Belle's uncensored language caught me by surprise. Then I remembered Vegas, when Bryan had called her that after not taking kindly to a particularly kinky act. It seemed like Belle hadn't forgotten his select choice of words that night.

Bryan stood frozen, unsure what to say now. Then his eyes shifted, landing on me. He gave me a look of disdain, as if it was my fault that he was in deep shit.

Uncle Frank mediated, "Alright, why don't we all go downstairs. Bryan, you should head home man. I'll assess it myself."

"Frank, I didn't do anything weird here!" Bryan pleaded his innocence.

"Just leave!" Belle replied, coldly gesturing for him to get the fuck out of her personal space.

***

Later on the same day, Belle had cooled off and seemingly moved past the whole Bryan incident.

She told me and Uncle Frank that she was treating us both out to dinner. Interestingly, she insisted we go back to the Mexican place where we celebrated my new job last night.

At the restaurant, Belle treated herself to a pre-meal margarita, while my uncle and I opted for non-alcoholic agua frescas.

"So Frank, is everything good with your guest room?" Belle asked, sipping her extra-large drink. "Need any other accommodations? More pillows, towels?"

"Everything's great. Thanks again for hosting," my uncle graciously smiled.

"Okay so lay it on me, is my sunrise balcony doable?" Belle inquired.

"It can definitely be done, but it might take a while for me to get the permits. Plus, I'd need to work with you on the design, but it should all be straightforward from there."

"Great! The design can match the one in Ken's room. That's basically what I'm shooting for." Belle then turned to me. "And Ken, I apologize for my foul language earlier. With Bryan. That whole situation had me boiling."

"It's alright Belle," I mentioned.

"It's just that Bryan triggered a certain, traumatic memory for me..."

"You okay Belly?" Uncle Frank asked.

She sighed, looking to share more. "On one of my early international shoots, I was staying at a hotel with a lot of open windows. Some pathetic creep recorded me through one of them, from a building across the street. It was a total invasion of privacy. I wouldn't have even known about it, but he tried to blackmail me! Luckily, Sol and I were able to get the cops to arrest him."

"Jesus," Uncle Frank reacted. "Hope that pervert's rotting in a jail cell somewhere."

Belle turned to me, "Ken, when you were observing Bryan, was he doing anything creepy in my room?"

"Um—"

"Alright folks, are we all ready to order?" Our black-haired waitress interjected, turning to my Uncle Frank. "Why don't I start with this handsome gentleman here."

"Sure," my uncle said. "The carne asada special for me. Does that have to come with rice and beans?"

"We don't usually allow order modifications for the specials, but I'll make an exception for you. Just let me know what you want," our waitress said with an interesting inflection.

"Rice and salad it is then," he replied, then folded his menu up.

"Great choice! Love a man who's not afraid to order a salad." Our waitress playfully winked at my uncle.

I was next. "I'll have the carne asada special too, rice and beans are fine."

"And for me, I'll do the chicken mole," Belle followed.

Our attractive waitress wrote our orders down on her notepad. "Perfect, so I'll have these right out for you folks. And let me just say, what a delight, serving you all again so soon." She flashed my uncle a flirty smile.

When our waitress departed, Belle sipped her margarita, then turned to my uncle. "She's cute huh Frank."

"Charming enough to do her job well," he responded.

"She's flirting with you! She didn't see a ring on your finger. And hey, I don't see one on hers either."

Belle's topic of conversation felt like something I shouldn't be privy to, a subject matter meant only for my elders. I suspected her margarita had loosened her filter.

"First off Belly, please don't tell me she's the reason why you wanted us to eat here again."

"For the sake of argument, let's say I casually chatted her in private yesterday, somehow found out she was also working tonight..."

"Good god Belle," my uncle sighed, shaking his head.

"Frank, it's been over a year since Olivia..."

"And?"

"And I don't know, maybe it's time to start putting yourself out there again. Olivia obviously has."

"Just because my ex-wife is dating someone doesn't mean I have to be."

"Okay, that's fair," Belle conceded. "But I just wanna see you with someone that makes you happy. Don't you miss having that?"

"I have my kids. It's enough to keep me going."

"Sure, but Colin's 21 now. He might decide to move out of your house after he graduates. And Roux, she's away at her college. Not to mention the job waiting for her further away in New York."

"Wow Belle, way to rub salt in the future wound," he chuckled.

"You never answered my question though. Don't you miss having someone?"

Uncle Frank took a moment, probably debating how forthright he wanted to be in this context. "Let's just say divorce has changed my perspective on a lot of things. Now I'm more selective."

"Selective? Or do you mean scared?"

"Easy Belle," he cautioned. "This is supposed to be a family-friendly dinner. Ken's here." My uncle gave me a look of disbelief, reacting to her unsolicited forwardness.

Belle indulged in her margarita, licking some salt off of the rim. "So you don't think she's cute then?"

"Well, I didn't say our waitress wasn't attractive..." My uncle admitted.

"I think we should play a little game." Belle looked giddy.

"What are you talking about?" Uncle Frank warily replied.

Belle finished the last of her drink, then waggled her eyebrows.

Ten minutes later, our black-haired waitress reappeared, holding three plates of food and placing them in front of each of us. "Alright folks, I've been a little curious... What's brought you back here for a second straight night?" She turned to my uncle after asking the question, looking eager to interact with him.

Belle interestingly placed her palm over Uncle Frank's hand resting on the table, then affably responded instead, "My fiancé here, he really enjoyed the top-notch service yesterday."

"Oh, fiancé!" The waitress reacted, taken aback. "For some reason ma'am, I thought the other man last night was your partner."

"Nope. That'd be my future brother-in-law," Belle said all too quickly, referring to Uncle Artie.

"Uh, I see. And is this—" Our waitress looked at me, inquisitive.

Belle smiled, before turning to me as well. "This young man here, this is my future stepson." She pointed at me with an open hand.

Uncle Frank and I exchanged confounding looks, both of us wondering if Belle's beverage was spiked with something else.

"Well ma'am, I wish you and your family all the best. Congrats on the engagement." Our waitress politely smiled, getting ready to leave our table.