Always Belle Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did I feel guilty having (somewhat) misled Eva about why I wanted to get coffee? It wasn't my proudest moment in our fledgling relationship. But, it was still true though, that I was going to be back in time for her performance. And yes, I was really planning on grabbing a coffee, a specialty kind at that.

***

I took my bag with me to Griddle, a familiar cafe spot nearby that I knew boasted fast wifi.

Ten minutes later, with a pistachio latte in hand and a private corner table to myself, I flung on my noise-canceling headphones and flipped open my laptop.

A live feed filled the pixels of my screen, showing my Uncle Frank on it.

Hell yeah! My spy camera placement had proved successful! I'd planted it inside Belle's master bedroom, figuring there'd be no better place in the mansion for them to fuck in. It had quick drawer access to lingerie, lube, toys (probably), and last but not least, a ceiling mirror over the bed that'd surely enhance their visual experience.

Eyes pinned to my laptop, I realized the live feed I pulled up strangely defaulted to a magnified image of my uncle's face, showing him analytically staring at something in front of him. I used the digital controls to zoom out, affording myself a wider field of view.

There, I could now see that my uncle was sitting on the edge of Belle and Uncle Artie's mattress, focusing on the bedroom wall where the sunrise balcony would go. And below his waist, Belle was on her knees, steadily sucking his cock, dressed only in navy blue lingerie, plus matching stockings.

She paused her slurps to speak, "Frank, you know you don't have to worry about the balcony right now."

"I know, but I can almost see the design in my head. You said you wanted it like Ken's room? What are the dimensions and materials?"

"Tell you what, let's go there ourselves." Belle continued to stroke my uncle while speaking, "I'll bring his desk chair out to his balcony. You can sit and visualize all you want while I ride you. Sound good?"

"Don't you have the original blueprints?" My uncle's mind was obviously elsewhere.

Belle teasingly added, "I'm thinking I should take you back to the basement instead. You're getting too distracted bro."

"Alright, Ken's it is," he acquiesced, helping Belle off the floor. She then led him by the hand out of the master.

Shit, they were now apparently entering my room, rendering my spy cam placement obsolete.

-What the hell do I do now?

-Relax you idiot, the night's young. They might come back to the master later. Plus, the feed's being recorded. You won't miss a thing.

-Won't miss a thing? But that's assuming they'd return to the master bedroom at all.

-Well yeah, that's how it'd work dumbass. What'd you want me to do, use my magic powers to teleport them back there?

-Ugh! By the time I get home later tonight, they'll probably be back in their own rooms like nothing happened!

-Okay, so then drive home right now. So you can sneak up and watch them.

-I can't! I'm supposed to be here for Eva!

-You have time. She won't go on for another 45 or so minutes.

-But I'd have to find parking again! And maybe there'll be traffic! I might not make it back in time!

-Hey man, I'm just giving you options here. If you don't want to listen to me, then feel free to fuck off.

-No! You fuck off you fucker! Eva and I are a thing now. I'm gonna stay here for her!

-Knock yourself out buddy! (...whipped ass bitch)

-I heard that!

I spared as much time as I could at Griddle, slowly sipping my pistachio latte, praying that the live feed would show them returning to the master bedroom. Nothing. Nada.

As frustrating as this situation was, I also knew not to risk doing wrong by Eva. I had learned from my past mistakes after Ox's barbecue and Enzo's concert. The right call here was to prioritize my girlfriend. Even if it meant sacrificing seeing Belle's beautiful pussy getting pummeled in real-time.

***

I eventually left Griddle, making a pitstop at the car to drop off my messenger bag, before returning to the venue, where I spotted Nina sitting behind Eva's parents in the compact auditorium.

A random female performer had just finished her song to applause, giving me the chance to settle in next to my eternally moody frenemy.

"Hi Nina!" I smiled.

She gave me a three-second glare, not saying a word.

I asked, "Is Colin here too by any chance?" I did a cursory scan.

"Who?" She replied.

"Huh?" I reacted, confused.

"If I don't exist to him, he doesn't exist to me."

"Um, did something happen between you two?"

"Suddenly, my calls and texts are invisible to your cousin. Whatever. What do I care!"

Yikes. Did things change between Nina and Colin after Swantree Lake? I had to wonder if his experience with Belle had radically changed his perspective on women, realizing that someone like Nina was now beneath him.

Out of familial duty, I manufactured some cover for my cousin. "Um, I know Colin's been staying at his mom's house this week. The reception and wifi aren't great at her place."

Nina stared at me like I was a moron. "He's left me 'on read' since last week! So, no, Kenny boy, don't gimme that shit. He's seen my fucking texts!" She conveyed anger in the loudest whisper possible.

Ned got our attention, turning around to face us. "Alright here we go, Eva's up next!"

My eyes immediately darted toward the stage, where I observed Eva stepping up to a lone microphone stand, strapping on her acoustic guitar. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes momentarily to get into the zone. Then she looked at her keyboard player, and nodded her head.

The two started playing the intro to a mid-tempo pop song. Eva then began singing, her first words sounding pitch-perfect.

I sat mesmerized for four minutes, amazed that my girlfriend was absolutely killing it, hitting every note that the song asked of her. There was even a point when they abruptly paused their instruments so that Eva's vibrato could ring out and make an impression.

When the song ended, I was the first one to stand up and cheer Eva on. She handed her guitar to her keyboard player then stepped down from the stage, headed toward our seats.

I met Eva in the aisle, where she rushed up to kiss me, followed by a tight embrace. Her parents and Nina soon swarmed, showering her with praise and love.

"Hey, can we speak outside in private?" A random male voice infiltrated our circle.

We all turned to see that it was Gordon, the guy from Enzo's entourage.

Eva told her parents she'd be right back. Then she took my hand and Nina's, bringing us with her outside onto the sidewalk.

***

"You're pretty good." Gordon complimented Eva. "I think your range would fit well on a couple tracks Enzo's been working on."

"Wow wow wow! So am I really going to get to work with him?!" Eva ecstatically asked.

He nefariously looked Eva's body up and down, then spared a second to check out Nina's. "Yeah, we're definitely gonna make that happen."

The best friends joyously squealed, hopping up and down. I caught Gordon glancing at Eva's chest as she bounced in joy, Nina's ass as well. He surreptitiously snapped a photo of the girls while they celebrated amongst themselves.

Gordon added, "Be patient though. Enzo's still letting his whole bullshit drug arrest blow over. But once that gets cleared, he'll want to head straight to the studio. We'll be in touch."

After Gordon left us, Nina took off as well, needing to study for an exam tomorrow. Eva and I were left standing on the sidewalk, still in awe of how everything tonight had transpired.

If you asked me, I didn't question Gordon's intentions to help get Eva featured. She was no doubt talented. But based on his wandering eye, I had suspicions about what type of "other" interactions he hoped to facilitate between my girlfriend and his boss.

I took a second, trying to find the right words to express my perverted thoughts. "Hey Eva, do you, um, do you think Enzo's the type of guy to want more?"

"Want more what?" She replied, not following.

"Want more than your absolutely incredible vocal talent." My eyes then lowered to her voluptuous chest, giving her a hint.

Eva's sly smile let me know that she had gotten my drift. She inched closer, wrapping her hands around my waist, looking up at me. "Hmm, does my boyfriend have a fantasy he wants to share with me?"

"Maybe..." I shyly hinted. "I just like seeing you happy. And if that would also make you happy, then I want it too."

"Oh Kenneth," she cutely sighed my full name. "How I'd love to spend a day in your head."

I shrugged my shoulders, just relieved Eva wasn't skewering me for my dirty mind.

Eva then took both of my hands, rubbing her thumbs on the back of them. "Babe, we can cross that bridge when—or if—we even get there. Together."

***

Eva and I reconvened with her parents, sharing the good news. To celebrate, Ned and his wife invited me to join them at a nearby diner, where we shared plenty of smiles and laughs, continuing the night's good vibes. When it was all said and done, it was around 11pm. I kissed Eva goodbye and thanked her parents for a delicious meal and wonderful company.

Now it was time for me to head home.

I drove Belle's white Audi back to the mansion, where my mindset now shifted. What was my Uncle Frank and Belle doing right now?

As I pulled into the long gravel driveway, my eyes pointed to the windows of the master bedroom. Its light was on. And I could've sworn I saw the curtain move an inch. I assumed they saw me driving up.

After I parked, I carried my messenger bag with me upstairs, until I reached the outside of my room. Before going in though, I glanced at the closed double doors of the master, wondering if Uncle Frank and Belle were in there right now, locked in a frozen 69 position, waiting until I entered my room so they could resume. I couldn't have been more antsy to check the footage!

When I finally stepped foot inside my room, I was surprised to see Belle there sitting on the edge of my bed, dressed modestly now in a patterned pajama that covered her entire body.

"Um, hi Belle?" I walked toward my desk chair, noticing it in a slightly different position than where I'd left it.

"How was Eva's performance?" She asked.

"It went great!"

"Good to hear," Belle smiled, eyes traveling to my messenger bag. "You brought your laptop with you to the venue?"

"I killed time at Griddle beforehand. Eva's performance wasn't until later on. Um, is everything okay?" I asked, trying to elicit an answer for why she was in my room.

"Yeah..." She casually stroked her hair back, not elaborating any further.

I then glanced at my balcony, visualizing how they must've fucked on it earlier. "So did Uncle Frank ever figure out a design for you?"

"It's a work in progress, but hopefully it'll get there. Are you coming with us tomorrow to the gym like you said you would?"

"Eh, I dunno. I had a long night. I'll probably want to sleep in."

"So you lied to me then."

"Sorry, can I join the day after? I promise I'll go then."

"There's no pressure, you know. I'm never gonna make you do anything you don't want to do."

"In that case, I'll pass," I laughed.

"Ken..." Her voice suddenly turned mournful. "You know that your Uncle Artie and I love you. And we obviously enjoy having you here. But now that you've got a job, when do you think you'll be ready to move out?"

"Oh..." I felt my eyebrows involuntarily rise, feeling blindsided by the question. In my mind, I hadn't planned on moving out anytime soon.

"After your uncle and I get married, we'll probably want to start a family soon. And while we have plenty of space here to share, it's just gotten me thinking about what home life will look like with little ones. In the future."

"Right, of course," I responded. "I guess, um, once I feel truly settled in my job, I think I can start looking at apartments. Is that okay, timing-wise?"

Belle disregarded my question. She stood up off my bed and walked to me with arms outstretched, fists oddly closed, wanting a hug.

I indulged her embrace, curious of her sudden gesture of affection.

"Have a good night Ken," she said, her soft voice filtering into my ear. After her hug, she stepped away glassy-eyed, turning quickly to head back to her room, closing my door on her way out.

That interaction felt... off. Belle seemed unusually emotional. I wondered if something had happened with her and Uncle Frank.

I imagined an unfortunate scenario, where maybe Uncle Frank had cum inside her during a fertile time of the month, with Belle realizing she had forgotten to take her birth control. So maybe she was in my room, simply needing a comforting hug, fearing she'd become pregnant with her pending brother-in-law's baby.

Whatever the case might've been, I hoped to find out on the recorded footage. After washing up, I turned off my lights and closed my door, before settling comfortably under my sheets, putting my headphones on and opening my laptop.

Pulling up the recording from the past few hours, I scrubbed forward from where I had last left the live feed. To my delight, I tracked down a frame that showed Uncle Frank and Belle back in the master bedroom. I eagerly clicked play:

"Woo! That was fun!" Belle drank from a glass of water, dressed in her navy blue lingerie. "Did you get all the info you needed, Mr. Contractor?" She placed the glass down on her dresser, close to my spy cam but luckily not in the way of it.

"Yup, gonna start a sketch tomorrow." Uncle Frank replied, standing in just his briefs, checking his phone.

"Maybe it's a good thing you were distracted Frank. You didn't cum yet. Let's keep going. I want you on my bed now," Belle jumped on her mattress, curling her finger at my uncle.

"Belle, Jenna just texted me. She's close by and wants to meet up again if we're free. Can we invite her up here?"

"Yes, absolutely!" Belle excitedly shouted. "In the meantime, get your butt on my bed. Your needy client needs her pussy eaten."

***

Twenty minutes later, in the darkness of my room, headphones on, my eyes remained glued to my laptop, transfixed on the recording:

"Oh fuck Frank! Yes! Yeah baby!" Jenna screamed atop the bed.

Our waitress had been riding my uncle's cock in cowgirl. She directly faced Belle, who herself had her panties pulled to the side, pussy perched over my uncle's slobbering tongue.

When Jenna's bouncing slowed to a sensual grind, Belle leaned forward to touch lips with our waitress, the trio's bodies now forming a literal triangle. My uncle loudly slapped Belle's ass cheeks, getting her to dig her pussy even deeper onto his face.

Jenna continued gyrating her hips on Uncle Frank's cock, rubbing her own clit to get herself off. In no time, our waitress shivered out an orgasm, separating from my uncle so she could recover, revealing his slippery condom-sheathed erection.

With Belle's pussy still on his mouth, the blonde model now leaned forward, readying herself for a 69, memories of Vegas splashing into my consciousness.

Jenna immediately crawled closer, taking it upon herself to remove the condom from Uncle Frank's cock, tossing it onto the floor. "You two won't be needing that anymore."

"Why thank you!" Belle charmed, giving our waitress a kiss as gratitude.

"I'm sorry Belle," Jenna confessed. "My pussy's been hogging your fiancé's cock all night."

"No you're totally fine! I welcome it!" Belle's lips then descended onto my uncle's tip, one hand holding up his heavy shaft, suction sounds ensuing.

Jenna watched the pair deliver each other oral pleasure for an extended period. "Belle, you suck him so good... But now it's your pussy's turn. I wanna see him inside you."

From her 69 position on top, Belle rose onto her knees and elbows, looking through the cavity between her body and my uncle's, meeting his eyes. "Honey, what do you say?"

"You want me to fuck you like I did Jenna?"

"Uh, is the sky blue?" Belle sarcastically quipped.

Uncle Frank then scurried his body into position, rearranging Belle onto her back, where she happily spread her legs for him. He lined up his cock, directly pointing it at her slit.

"Babe, I want you to really give it to me!" Belle encouraged.

Uncle Frank then pushed inside her in missionary, exhaling a groan of joy. He began stroking in and out, slow and steady, savoring the sensation. Belle wrapped her legs around his ass, pulling him in until his face hovered over hers.

"Fuck Belle, I love this pussy so much."

"You better! It'll be yours for a lifetime, in sickness and in health," she winked at him.

Uncle Frank smiled at her humor, then proceeded to fuck her with more force. They went at it for minutes, their bodies in perfect motion. I noted Belle's eyes. She was staring up at the ceiling mirror above her bed, admiring my uncle's broad back, sculpted perfectly, and his fluid hips, moving seamlessly, stirring her pleasure.

"You guys are so beautiful," Jenna noted. "A match made in heaven."

"I'm gonna cum soon," Uncle Frank croaked out, looking thirsty for oxygen.

"Do it Frank! Cum in her!" Our waitress rooted him on.

Belle wrapped her palm around my uncle's neck, caressing him to the finish line. "Come on Frank, give me a baby!"

Uncle Frank bellowed out his orgasm, depositing his hot seed into Belle's warm pussy. He rested his face in the nook of her neck, tirelessly catching his breath. She held him closely, loving that her naughty words had gotten him off.

When Uncle Frank finally sat up, he withdrew his cock from Belle's sloshy folds, leaving behind a white film on her slit, cum slowly starting to drip.

Without notice, Jenna swiftly positioned her mouth between the model's legs, eagerly lapping up the milky creampie trickling out. Belle glanced at my uncle, both of them surprised at just how kinky our waitress was.

After Jenna finished cleaning Belle's pussy, she dressed up and saw her way out, mentioning that she unfortunately had to leave, but that she had a great time with her new favorite couple. And looked forward to the next invite.

***

I breathed out a long exhale, cooling off from the sizzling action. Though footage of sex seemed finished (for now), I remained focused on the recording, curious to see what kind of pillow talk Uncle Frank and Belle would share:

She and him were relaxing on the bed in the master, staring at their reflections in the ceiling mirror, looking spent, simply smiling to themselves.

"So Frank, your stay here so far... Pretty eventful, wouldn't you agree?" Belle humorously said.

"Not bad for a Monday and Tuesday, looking forward to what tomorrow has in store," Uncle Frank smiled, staring up at Belle's reflection, happiness in his voice.

"It was different than the basement last night, I'd say," she observed.

"How so?"

"You spent more time inside Jenna than you did in me," Belle factually replied, not an ounce of jealousy in her tone.

"Is that really true?"

"You were having too much fun to notice," she smiled, tickling his chest hairs. "So is there a spark there, with our lovely waitress?"

"Not really, if I'm being honest," Uncle Frank said candidly. "She's a good fuck though."

"You know what, not taking it further is probably for the best," Belle reasoned. "When she'd find out we aren't even engaged, realizing who we really are to each other, her brain might explode."

"Fair point!" He laughed.

"Jeez, I can't believe she ate my pussy with your cum in it. Saves me a little cleaning down there at least."

"Hold on Belle, about that 'baby' comment, please tell me that was all acting. That you're on birth control."