Always Belle Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Belle. You're the one that didn't want me to stay over your house when mine was being fumigated. What kind of aunt denies her poor nephew shelter?"

"Nice spin, buddy. You and I both know what kind of trouble you'd get us into under my roof. Your dad was staying over too, dummy! What was your grand plan to not get caught?"

"My grand plan was that you live in a mansion. A lot of rooms to sneak away into."

"You'd be reckless."

"You'd love it."

"That's not the point," she grinned.

Goddamn... Piece by piece, I weaved together the particulars of their conversation. Six months ago, during my celebratory dinner for landing my job, Belle had indeed gotten Colin to forgo staying at her mansion, just as I'd suspected. Who knew it'd be for the honor of being the last man to fuck her before she officially tied the knot.

A vibration then stirred in my pocket, coming from my phone, but there was no way in hell I was going to check it right now.

"Alrighty Belle, I have a wedding ceremony to attend soon," he winked. "Are you keeping your word or not?"

"Okay fine, a deal's a deal, I guess." Belle acquiesced. "Go ahead and whip it out. You can stroke yourself while I lay out some important rules."

"What rules?" Colin laughed.

"Condom."

"No way! You said we could do it raw."

"Col, I'm not on birth control," she warned.

"Why not?"

"Why else! Your uncle and I are trying to have a baby."

"Duly noted. I'll pull out, I promise."

"And if you don't?"

"Then you can shove me off the cliff outside, into the ocean," he jokingly offered, getting her to giggle.

"Fine! You better be careful, mister! Or rest assured, your body's washing up ashore tomorrow."

"Gotcha. Any more rules?"

"Can't leave any body marks. No bites, no spanks, no choking."

"Man..." He said disappointedly.

"And no kissing. My lip makeup took forever."

"Is that it?" He eagerly pressed on.

"Okay, let's get to it." She reached out for him with extended arms, fingers wiggling. "Come here, horny boy!"

Colin rushed up to Belle, erect cock already in hand.

She spit into her palm and lubed up his gigantic shaft. "Fuck Col, you're harder than stone. More than usual."

"I've been looking forward to this all day!" Colin hoisted Belle up and onto the dining table, resting her ass atop it, along the edge. He spread her legs apart in her sitting position, lifting the hem of her dress.

"Take these off for me," she instructed, hastily pulling down her panties to assist him, letting him do the rest.

Colin rolled the undergarment off her ankles, then flung it over his head, the ivory-colored panties landing on the couch.

Staring at her pussy, he asked, "Should I eat you out first?"

"No time! Just fuck me, rough and fast!" She demanded.

Colin stepped forward with a determined look, then aimed his tip at her slit, guiding himself inside. Belle tilted her head back in response, before rolling her neck around to watch his girth fill her up.

He built toward a steady rhythm, forceful but not sloppy. Clearly, he'd come a long way since his first time with Belle in Swantree Lake. I held my breath, focusing on the mushy sounds Colin was getting her insides to make.

"I. Love. This. Pussy." Colin's cadence matched his thrusts.

"You fucking feel amazing," she moaned.

"We should've been doing this way more often, Belle."

She scoffed. "Two dozen isn't a lot?"

"Not really! Since Swantree Lake, that only averages to less than once a week," he countered, continuing to fuck her.

"Uh, okay math wizard!" She chortled.

"Pussy math I'm great at!" Colin then brought his thumb to her clit, rubbing it. "I want to make you cum."

"Do it!" She encouraged, wrapping her legs around his body, urging him to keep at it.

Colin continued pumping into her, his thumb massaging her sensitive nub all the while. Belle's eyes were glazed over, clearly hypnotized by the pleasure, her moans getting louder over the course of minutes.

"Oh fuck, hold me!" She screamed, suddenly reaching forward to hug Colin, squeezing him tight as she rode out her orgasm, getting him to pause his pumps.

"There ya go, Belle," he spoke lowly into her ear, holding her close until she gathered herself.

"Oh my god Col, that was great!" She then released her embrace, smiling at him, satisfied. "I can't believe I'm almost sweating. Are you close?"

"Yeah, I'll get there," he replied, beginning to resume his thrusts.

Belle's phone, sitting on the table, suddenly pinged, getting her to look at it. "Shit, that's Vi texting, asking where I'm at. You've gotta finish for me."

"Okay, hold on," he said, a strain in his voice, hips moving faster now.

To Colin's surprise, Belle then grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him toward her. She brought her lips to his, shoving her tongue inside of his mouth. The two began furiously making out, while Colin continued deep-stroking into her.

"Fuck, okay, I'm gonna cum soon!" Colin revealed.

"Pull out!" She ordered, getting him to quickly obey.

Belle jumped off the table and plopped her rear down on the nearby couch.

"Quick, gimme!" She urged, seeking Colin's cock with her hands.

My cousin rushed up, standing tall over her as she reeled his cock tip into her mouth, sucking him toward the finish line.

"Ah fuck Belle, get ready!" He roared.

Moments later, her head flinched as her eyelids slid shut, jets of cum likely splashing every corner inside her mouth. Belle then opened wide, showing him that she had completely swallowed.

"Phew! Damn Belle, you took that load pretty good," Colin complimented her.

"That was a big one!"

"Hey, but I thought you said no kissing. Your lip makeup."

"You were taking forever."

"And you also blew me."

"Are you complaining?" She shrewdly teased. "How's my lip makeup look?

"It could use a touch-up, I think."

"In that case..." Belle then grabbed Colin's cock and squeezed his tip, eking out a final glob of cum. She then swabbed it with her pinky and coated her lips, applying a pearly new gloss "How about now?" She asked.

"Perfect!"

"Okay horny boy, zip yourself up! Time to go." Belle stood up and smoothed out her dress. "You should go and find Lily, make sure you're in your seats. And take these," she added, her arm outstretched, offering her panties to him. "For your collection," she smiled.

He happily stuffed the silky article into his suit pocket. "Alright, good luck out there Belle. You look gorgeous."

"Thanks bud, love you."

After my cousin fled the bungalow, I myself exited through the rear, not having any time to dwell on their wild romp. Instead, I rushed back toward the outdoor wedding area, taking the long way around so as to not bump into either of them.

On the way over, I checked my phone for that random notification I'd received. It was from the Seelby Maps app once again. No message. Just a blinking dot that, this time, hovered over the bungalow I had just escaped from. Interesting...

As I started to theorize the purpose of these notifications, I got visually distracted, seeing all the attendees already in their seats. Everyone, except me.

(To be continued...)

***