Always Belle Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle quietly traveled up my bed once more to speak close to me. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, I think so. Thanks. Wow..."

"Alright, get some sleep Ken. Your uncle and I love you. Good night." She casually kissed my cheek and returned to her wedding bed with Uncle Artie.

Seconds later, I drifted off into dreamland.

***

When I awoke the next morning, I had that funny feeling you get when you wake up somewhere foreign. Disorientation. That split second of adjusting to unfamiliar surroundings. I picked my head up, confirming that I was still indeed in Uncle Artie and Belle's honeymoon suite.

I guess last night really did happen. It wasn't a weed-induced hallucination. And no, this wasn't a VR simulation either. I could only chuckle to myself.

I carefully got up off of my springy mattress, figuring it was best I gave the newlyweds some privacy the morning after. Quietly, I tip-toed away from their bed and snuck out of the bedroom into the hall.

Then I heard something. Was there someone else in this bungalow?

I walked lightly toward the living room area, curling my sights around a wall to assess the situation.

In her same nightgown, Belle was on the floor, knees on hardwood, the back of her head bobbing up and down above someone's lap on the couch. Wasn't she in bed with Uncle Artie? I guess I didn't look carefully enough.

The guy sitting down on a couch suddenly lifted his head forward, revealing his identity. It was my dad...

In many ways, seeing my father with my new aunt should've elicited more shock, anger, or confusion. But for some reason, I felt none of those things.

If it wasn't obvious to me before, it certainly was now: To Belle, sex was more than just manifesting carnal lust. It was something more encompassing, malleable. A purity to it that I couldn't quite articulate for the layperson.

I stood still, watching Belle's head move gracefully in rhythm, thankful at least that her blonde locks blocked my view of my father's privates.

"Oh god, here it comes," he spoke low, lifting his ass ever so slightly up off the cushion.

Belle's suctioned lips kept up with him, draining my dad's cock with little struggle. When he finished, she licked up his shaft, then neatly returned his underwear back over his crotch.

"Woo, that was great," he complimented, pulling up his bottoms. "And thank you, for letting me come over so early."

"Of course Rian," she responded with a cheery tone. "I was already up anyway. It's no bother."

"Belle, it was such a wonderful ceremony yesterday. My wife and I really enjoyed it."

"Aw, lovely! Thank you for flying out. Artie and I absolutely love the gift you two gave us. Can't wait to go on that cruise together with you and Annette. Are Frank and Iris also coming?"

"I can invite them if you want."

"Yeah, let's do that. Make it a whole family trip with both of Artie's siblings. And mine too. Let's invite my brother Johnny."

"Will do." My dad's expression then turned contemplative. "You know, it kinda makes me sad sometimes, that Annette and I weren't able to give Ken any brothers or sisters. I look back at my own childhood, all those cherished memories I had with my own siblings."

"I hear you," Belle said solemnly, lending my dad a tiny, close-lipped smile.

"By the way, I never personally thanked you for letting my son stay with you guys. Hope he didn't cause you too much grief."

Belle took a beat before she answered. "No, not at all Rian. Ken was a joy to be around... I enjoyed every day I got to spend with him."

My dad looked pleased, sporting the look of a proud parent. "Fun fact, did you know my son had a poster of you in his room? When he was in high school."

"Oh really? I'll have to ask him about that sometime," Belle said, interestingly withholding that she'd already known that.

Glancing at his wristwatch, my dad stood up. "Well, I should get back before Annette wakes up. See you at breakfast?"

"Yup, that's the plan!" She reached for his hands, getting him to help her stand as well.

Then she watched as he ambled toward the front door. "Oh, and Rian?"

He turned to face her, hand already on the doorknob.

"Let's invite Ken too," she added. "To the cruise."

My dad smiled and nodded approval, then quietly departed the bungalow, leaving Belle to linger in the living room.

I moved my feet in the opposite direction, deciding it best to sneak out through the rear, past a sliding door that led onto a private patio.

Before I exited through its gate, I got distracted by the dawn-colored sky, the ocean in the background, with its slow-moving waves. I spared precious seconds to let it wash over me.

"Morning Ken."

I turned around to see Belle standing at the foot of the sliding door, arms folded to brace the chilly temp in her nightgown.

"Leaving again without saying bye?" She grinned, letting me know she was being teasing.

"Um, I just woke up. I wanted to give you and Uncle Artie some alone time."

"Nice of you. Do you mind sitting with me for a bit?"

I settled into a patio chair next to Belle, both of us facing the ocean, watching it in tranquil silence.

"The sun's coming up," she mentioned.

I swiveled my head to acknowledge her, wondering what sort of thoughts were filling her mind this morning. Then I found myself suddenly taken by her side profile, the striking way the natural light was framing her features.

Yes, of course I knew Belle was beautiful. In this moment though, I was regarding her differently now than when I'd first met her, and even a thousand times more so than all the prior years, when she'd only existed as a sexual construct in my dirty mind.

Belle spoke, "Ken, remember my sunrise balcony? The one your Uncle Frank was designing. He finished it a while ago. You should come over sometime to see it. You can even sleep over. Like old times. Bring Eva too. I like her. And I love, most of all, that she makes you happy."

I nodded my head. "Yeah Belle, I'd really like that. I know Eva would too."

"There's just one thing," she added. "About your old room. Your Uncle Artie and I are re-doing it for a little one, whenever that time comes. But there are plenty of other ones. Whichever one you want, it's yours," she kindly offered.

"Thank you," I replied. Two simple words of gratitude that packed so much punch.

A warm sensation suddenly pulsed through me—something novel, spiritual, an emotion way beyond lust-filled artifice. I wanted to capture this feeling in a jar, encase it in a frame, return to it whenever I needed nourishment. Maybe this was just what it felt like to have peace in my soul, an honest love for someone who didn't need to be blood to be family.

"How are you feeling this morning?" She asked, her eyes returning to the ocean.

"I think I feel replenished. You?"

Belle took a beat. "Hmm, I was going to say energized, but replenished is better. I like that."

After another minute, I finally stood up, making my way toward the low gate encircling her patio, ready to return to my bungalow.

"Hey Ken," she soothingly said my name, getting me to turn around. "Next to the ceremony area, I've planned a breakfast gathering later. For our family. Hope I'll see you there?"

I broke out into a loving smile, warmer than the rising sun. "Of course, Belle. Always."

***