Always Bigger Than Him

Story Info
Homie falls for his much stronger, loving trans best friend.
8.3k words
4.68
44.3k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eigengrau
eigengrau
167 Followers

Hey, everyone! I've been going through some things and still trying to handle life in quarantine. I'm also focusing on myself and wanted to share that I have a girlfriend. Your boy got himself a girl. If you guys knew the history we had in the past, you never in a million years would have believed that she would have reciprocated my feelings. But she did - and she loves me! She's my best friend too.

Anyway, I've been meaning to grace you guys with some stories, so I'll be trying to my best to post more often. Though, no promises, of course.

As always, all characters during sexual acts is 18+. Hope you all enjoy it!

Also heads-up, a little femdom, smell fetish, and maybe hair fetish, I don't know yet.

***

"Dude, let it go. So what if she beat you? She beats everyone." my friend, Dylan, said sitting on the hardwood floor of my house.

"No, you don't understand. She beat me easily! She didn't even have a bead of sweat on her." I exclaimed, holding my wrists from where she gripped them so tightly.

The girl who gripped my wrists was my long-time friend named Naomi. She and I have known each other since we've been kids. I was always bigger than her and teased her about it. I always thought I would be bigger and stronger, and she would be petite and tiny. Or at least shorter than me.

Then puberty hit and that game lasted up until we got around 14 - 15 when she was able to stare at me eye to eye in height. Then at 16, she shot past me. At 17, she shot past me in weight. Now, with us all being 19, she stands at 6 foot 2 and weighs around 155 - 170 lbs and I stand at 5 foot 7 and barely cracking 130 lbs on a good day.

Dylan joined our friend group a few years ago. Just a guy who likes the stuff we like. Video games, anime, monster movies, and wrestling.

And as you can see, Naomi got really good at wrestling. And the thing that pisses me off is that she always, always wants to wrestle with me. Not Dylan, but with me. Because in her words, flashing her beautiful smile: "You're just more fun to throw around."

She's always so happy about it, like she looks forward to it. It irks me because each time we wrestle, I feel like less of a man.

Dylan sat up and decided to say something that shook me to my core. "Orion, she likes you and it's so obvious. Do something about it, man." Dylan was never the outspoken type so him saying something like this was serious and out of the norm."

I just sat there, in thought.

"Say something, dude." Dylan egged on.

"Fine." I started, "I'll ask her about it. I just don't wanna fuck this up."

Dylan looked amused. "Fucked up what? You guys have already kissed before, and here you are still friends. And still very close and affectionate. Her feelings never left for you."

I look down, thinking of that night. She was drunk and she really wanted to kiss me. I want to say no but she just held me and kissed me deeply until she passed out. She doesn't remember what happened. Dylan was the only person I told about this, but obviously left out the details of how she forced herself on me.

Because in all honesty, I let her do it. I wanted it. I also didn't tell him that either.

The doorbell rang.

"Dylan, well, it's about time, I leave, right?" he chuckled. "Listen, dude, everything is gonna be okay, alright?" he stated. All I did was nod.

Dylan leaves out of the back door while I go to get the front door.

At the front door is Naomi, sporting a black dress and black leggings. I was greeted with her beautiful smile and a big tight hug from her. "I missed you so much!" she practically screamed into my ear.

"Girl, I saw you yesterday, get off of me." I struggled but deep down, I know it is futile. I wasn't escaping for shit. Her body overlapped mine so vastly, consuming in the smell of cherry blossoms. Her glasses kept brushing against my hair.

Damn, she makes me seem so small sometimes.

I should have mentioned that Naomi is built like an Amazonian woman. She is very toned, and it's evident she works out daily. I've seen her with just a bra and short leggings on before, and her body is very athletic. It's very ... sexy. Wait, no, what am I thinking?

Anyway, her abs are well defined. Her thighs are thick and toned, and I was present when she once crushed a small watermelon with her thighs. I remember she just looked for me in awe and giggled about it for days. Her back isn't broad like a man's. It's actually very feminine, but that's probably the most muscular of her body. Not super ripped but you can see some of the definition from afar.

However, many parts of her are soft. Her voice is very soft, light like a petite girl. Her face doesn't have an ounce of muscular aggression in it. Also, her chest and her breasts look soft.

And her butt is big and soft as well.

I once used it as a pillow on a camping trip, after her egging me to try it for thirty minutes before I caved. She would joke that she would fart on me to fuck with me, but she didn't. Alas, that was a pretty restless night for me.

Anyway, after some time of hugging me, she finally let go and smiled at me with a deep sense of love and happiness. I can't even explain it. I know she loved me or is in love with me. But I couldn't bring it up. I can't tell. It's just, ugh.

That's when she snapped back to reality and looked off. Almost worried. She looked around where the shoes were lined up, and asked:

"Where's Dylan?"

Now, I have a really good poker face, but sometimes, it's like it doesn't even matter with her sometimes. She just knows when I'm telling the truth or not.

But I had to try.

"Oh, he had to go home early. His family needed him." I said, trying to sound as honest as possible.

She made eye contact and then smiled. "Oh okay, well, it's just us then, right?" She giggled and I saw that look. It looked innocent to others but to me, far from it.

Then she winked.

Fuck.

It basically confirmed my suspicion at this point that I was gonna get manhandled by her. She wanted to wrestle me ... again. I can see it in her pretty brown eyes, her lust building to dominate me.

"Let's go to the TV room." She said, as she skipped to the room, her butt jiggling as each foot made contact with the floor.

I, knowing my fate, awkwardly follows.

***

My prediction was correct.

The moment I entered the room, she grabbed me and tried to flip me on my side. I can see the determination in her eyes and the pheromones she is letting off. It smelled sweet yet tangy.

"Come on, don't you wanna watch something?" I pleaded with her.

"No, just you." She giggled, as she finally gained leverage over me and knocked me to the floor.

I roll and try to get up, but she grabs my arm again as I'm standing and pulls down to the floor again. She puts me in a rear naked chokehold, but uses enough force to not actually choke me. She was clearly showing restraint.

"Come, just tap out and say it." she whispered in my ear and giggled again. I try to break free but she always knows where my hands are gonna go, and intercepts them with ease.

She restrained my hands.

"I submit." she whispered in my ear.

"That's all you have to say, Orion."

Then I felt it.

The cause of my worry from that night. The reason why it's so hard to confess to her that I like her too. The reason why I'm scared to date her. The reason why I'm afraid of what will happen in bed if we do end up dating. The origin of my emasculated fear.

I felt it against my back. Her ... you know.

A bit of backstory.

As a kid, I knew she seemed different (some kids called by a different name, adults didn't like her playing with their kids, etc.) but I never asked because I was scared she wouldn't want to be around me. My parents explained it to me at a young age about transgender feelings and emotions, yet they never directly said it was about Naomi.

My mom loved and supported her through her transition, even though when she got to a point she passed in society and no longer needed to worry about being made fun of. Everytime she sees them, they hug like old best friends. I was indifferent to finding out she was originally a different gender, because in my mind, it didn't change how I felt about her.

However, seeing her dick for the first time that night made me feel ... Inferior. Like I was less of a man. She was so much stronger than me, bigger than me, hell - even hairier than me some days because she's more of a natural girl. Then to add on top of all of it, I know she's bigger than me down there as well. I can just feel the thickness and length, and know that she's many times bigger than I am.

But it did something to my heart. I was ... turned on seeing it? But scared? But is it right? Was liking a dick that big gay to like? Even if she is a girl?

It's like I like her too, but ... I'm just confused.

The burning sensation pushed by society made me feel so weak. It worried me.

What was her to me? A potential lover or my female bodyguard? She could protect me better than myself.

I didn't want to feel as though too weak for her, so I tried to make her dislike me.

"Get off of it, I feel it. I feel it! Please stop, Naomi!"

And just like that, she stopped dead in her tracks. I wiggled out of her grasps and ran to my bathroom. As I was running back, I saw her on her knees on the floor where we were, hands on her thighs. Just in a state of shock and I could see her worry. I don't know if I could make out tears or not.

In the bathroom, I just sat there on the lid of the toilet seat, thinking about how sorry I am but how I just couldn't do it. It freaked me, not because her dick was bigger, but because of how much of a pussy I actually am. My insecurities made me feel less than a man in her eyes, yet she treated me like a king. The dissonance killed me. I didn't deserve it, or her, yet I loved her yet I was ... Embarrassed? No?

I'm so fucking confused.

Then all of a sudden, I heard the front door close.

I hopped out of the bathroom, and not to my surprise, she left.

***

Later that night, I decided to just try and not think about it.

But the Universe just kept showing me things I didn't want to see. Watching porn that evening, I got ads about fucking a transgender woman, and another to not be a pussy and face it like a man. Went to YouTube, and saw recommendations on how to mend a broken or messy relationship you care about.

It's like my worries and my insecurities follow me everywhere I go.

I decided to look at my phone and saw there were many texts from Naomi. She was all over the place. One moment, she's upset with me, then herself, then begging for forgiveness. She just wanted to talk about it. I cried. I hurt her so much, and I just hope she could forgive me.

I messaged her saying to come over again, and I got a response instantly. She said, "Omw."

She lived about twenty minutes away, but literally in seven minutes, I heard the doorbell. Just as I go for it, I hear a crash of thunder and lightning.

Thunderstorm... again. She'll probably have to stay the night.

I opened it and there she was, in tears - wiping them off from her face. I let her in.

"I don't want you to get rained on." I say to her. She only nods.

We decide to sit in the TV room, on the couch. We sat next to each other, thighs nearly touching one another's.

It was time to have that talk.

It was awkwardly silent for a few seconds until she spoke up. "I'm sorry, Orion. I ... shouldn't have gotten myself that close to you."

"It's ..." I stopped myself. "No, it's my fault. I've been a coward about your identity for a while, and you don't deserve it. Not one bit."

I continue. "I guess it's just ... my insecurity stems about what a man should be for a woman. My dad taught me that you need to be able to protect her. To provide for her. To make her always feel safe."

"I feel safe around you." she comfortably said.

"And that's great and ... I know you like me. And I do too, but I can't protect you." I said as my voice cracked, "You can just have your way with me and not break a sweat. You can just do whatever you want to me."

She holds my hand. "And? So what if I'm stronger than you? I'd never hurt you. Strength shouldn't matter ... only you here alive matters."

"Thanks." I said.

"Like I said, it was all caused because of me. I've been denying my feelings and sabotaging them because ... I just feel like I'm not strong enough for you."

I felt finally at ease. Those were my feelings. My true feelings. I felt like she didn't need and that I wasn't gonna be shit to her in the long run. Would she care or would it take a fight to defend for her to figure I'm not a suitable partner for her? Because I can't protect her?

"Hey." Naomi shouts.

I turned to see her with her arms outstretched for a hug, her eyes happy despite the tears that dried on her face.

Something about the gesture just broke me.

I tried to keep it in but I just couldn't help it.

I started to cry and fell into her arms.

I didn't know if it was from joy or sorrow. Joy that she loves me for me, or sorrow that I've been an asshole to her for many years.

She just held me in her arms and laid down on her back and wrapped her long legs around my body. She played with my hair and rubbed my back. I could feel her meat against me but I didn't care. I embraced it in fact. Now that I've accepted and realized my feelings, I loved all of her. All of her.

She found my ear and whispered to me:

"Orion, never listen to what society defines love to be. Some women can be stronger than their man, some can be more dominant than their man, some can even be much bigger than their spouse. But at the end of the day, love is always a partnership. It's two people, male or women inclusively, who love each other and enjoy life together. Never forget that."

"Orion?" she moves my now unconscious body a little. She giggled. "You fell asleep, guess I'm sleeping here too."

***

It's 12:07 AM.

I wake up to see Naomi's chest rising up and down, as she continues to snooze into the afternoon. I can feel her morning wood rubbing against my chest. I want to help her but she's sleeping and even though I've accepted my feelings, I'm still scared to do anything.

I stand from her and sneakily head to the bathroom. I'm at ease now unlike yesterday, around this time. Now, I'm calm and feel good. I sat in the bathroom for about twenty minutes, meditating and understanding that these feelings are indeed okay to have. Then I actually have to use the bathroom, wash my hands, and leave the bathroom, to be greeted to the smell of breakfast cooking.

In the same outfit as yesterday, Naomi is making bacon and eggs, smiling and humming as she just finishes up the rest of the bacon. She washes out the pan and puts in the sink. When she sees me, her eyes light up, bright like a star.

She makes her way over to me and pulls me in for a hug. Unlike the ones completely driven on passion, this one was a very caring one. She held me softly yet firm enough where I knew she cared for me. I can hear her breathing and the sound of it was so soothing and music to my ears. She pulls backs and hesitates with her mouth, but instead smiles again. My heart pounds in anxiousness but I try to ignore it.

We eat breakfast, joking about the things in video games we find to be funny and stupid.

After we eat, we go to the TV room yet again.

But this time, there's a kind of tension between us.

A different kind of tension that I can't explain.

Like we were asking so many questions towards one another. These questions raced through my head, like Mario Kart races.

What are we?

We should date if we both like each other, right?

How will sex works between us?

How will this work out?

Will it work out?

My answers to those in that instance revolved around wanting her as my lover. My partner.

I could tell she was thinking these things as well, and then slowly, she came towards me.

And she leaned in and we kissed ... again.

Her tongue explored my mouth and mine did the same. The soft, smacking sounds of our lips and tongues echoed through the seemingly empty room. I could smell her pheromones more and more intensely as we kept kissing.

Our kissing kept growing more passionate and with more sporadic movements, like we were both going to burst at any moment and devour the other.

Naomi was the first to break. She gripped my arm and pulled me on the couch, pouncing onto me and bathed me in more kisses before finally pulling back. Her face was a mixture of every emotion possible for a human. She was panting, I was panting, and we laid in utter confusion and lust.

"So, um, hate to be the one to ask this ... but ... Orion, what are we now?" She said with caution.

I gulp for breath. "You set it."

"What do you mean by that?" She said, unable to take her eyes off of my lips.

I start again, trying to catch my breath. "What I'm saying is, 'What do you want us to be?'"

She leaned in closer and said: "I want you to be my boyfriend. I'm sure, you know by now, that I love you."

I look up. "Yeah, you'd be a dope girlfriend too. In fact, the best girlfriend. Ever. I've loved you since ... a long time."

I saw her hands clench the fabric on the couch, and she leaned close to my ear and whispered possibly the sexiest thing I've ever heard someone tell me.

"I'm trying so hard not to take you right now. If you don't stop being so damn cute about it, I might lose control."

I look into her eyes. "No one is stopping you."

Her eyes lit up. "Thank you."

***

She showed restraint weirdly and continued to make out with me.

We made out for a very long time, much harder than the last time though. After what felt like an eternity of loving smooches, she rises up.

"Let's take a shower together, please."

"Yeah, Naomi, I'm done."

She takes my hand and guides me to the bathroom. My thoughts were racing but one stood out. Words cannot describe how honestly surprised I was that she didn't just rip the clothes off my back and fuck me.

But then another question came up right after.

What does she want to be in bed? The top or the bottom? I'm scared - I never had so much as a finger up there. The way she wrestles makes me think my asshole is in trouble.

We arrive in the shower and instruct me to get undressed.

"You can get in, I'll be in there soon." I get undressed fairly quickly and start to make my way to the shower, when all of a sudden, a hand slapped and grabbed my ass.

I immediately froze and looked at her, and all she could do was giggle. Her shirt was off but her bra and panties were still on. She took off her glasses. She put down her frames on the bathroom counter and giggled to me:

"My bad, your butt just looked really nice."

I kinda laugh it off but something else has my attention now.

"Naomi?"

She looks up. "Yeah?"

I start to rub her shoulders. "Your shoulders aren't as toned as I thought."

She looks kinda confused but happy at the same time. "Uh, thanks? I am a girl after all, not everything on me has to be ironclad."

"No-no, I didn't mean to make it sound weird. It's just, you know ... you're a pretty muscular girl."

She smiles at it. "Thanks. I guess it's from being bullied so much growing up, I got sick of it. I wanted to defend myself. I wanted to scare them away for good. Because I didn't want to rely on you or my other friends all the time to get them off my back. I didn't want to be a burden."

I staggered. "I-I didn't know that. I'm so sorry you had to go through that."

"Babe, it's fine." She said nonchalantly.

She jolted to a stop and nervously giggled. "It's okay for me to call you that now, isn't it?"

I snicker. "Yeah, you're good."

"Hey, since you're here, can you help me unhook my bra?"

eigengrau
eigengrau
167 Followers