Always Bigger Than Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of her wrists. She's still ecstasy but confused. I start to move her butt to the edge of the bed. "Hey, why do ..."

I picked her up. She's still shocked and scared because she doesn't want to fall, but I assure her that I'm not gonna let her fall. Then, I pin her against a wall and continue to fuck her.

The look on her face intensified to genuine lust and awe. She kissed me even deeper now and she wrapped her legs around my waist. "I didn't think you'd be so strong. I'm ... impressed. I'm speechless. Maybe I'll be calling your name more often than you will for me."

"Yeah, maybe." I started to thrust harder, and she began to cum hard again. It just started to dribble out and like with me, her cock got soft. Still big but now soft.

I started to play with it and even lick and suck it a bit. She was going crazy and was begging me to cum because I was constantly hitting her prostate. Her spunk just kept coming out, and my dick wouldn't stop it soon.

Or would it?

Actually, yes, it would.

I could feel it coming, one last time. One last fat nut, and we would be out for the rest of the day. I knew it for a fact.

We've been kissing each other throughout all this time, and we were both begging for sweet releases. Mine was coming. Now.

"Babe, you ready? I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, Orion, inside me. I love you."

"I love you too. Here it comes."

And there was my final orgasm.

It was the thickest and deepest of them all. We moaned in unison and I slowly let my arms down, her legs coming down with mine.

Her feet hit the ground and she grounded herself, and with her and I standing upright, we started into each other's souls and we knew from that point that we would still be best friends - but also lovers, and partners. Boyfriend and girlfriend respectively.

Both of our asses gaping, red, and full of each other's seed.

***

Dylan, Naomi, and I still hang out regularly. It's just a bit different. There's no more wrestling, we may watch anime once and awhile, but our thing now is games. Board games, video games, you name it.

The smiles Dylan gives us makes me know that he was right all along, and I know even when I'm on my deathbed, he'll remind me how he was right about Naomi and I becoming a couple.

***

Years passed.

5 years.

10 years.

Life is just different now. It sucks but it's how life goes.

Dylan is still and forever will be our best friend. He got married to someone we knew back from high school. He invited me and Naomi to his wedding. That day, we met his husband.

I never would have known that the two dudes had such a deep relationship like me and Naomi had, because he never talked about him with us. Apparently, they've been friends ever since sixth grade.

Maybe he was scared that we wouldn't accept him for his sexuality (mainly because he didn't know Naomi was trans.) But I remember when he told us finally, and how easily we accepted him, he just cried. He hugged me and Naomi, and said that we were his best friends. He felt regret that he didn't tell us earlier because it had been a lifelong struggle for him.

For me and Naomi, life is great. We got married. Sex was great, everything was great. We decided that we didn't want kids, just because they would be a nightmare and we weren't mature enough to handle them. And we're fine like that. We can have sex forever without having to worry about getting each other pregnant. Like we ever had to think about it.

Some nights, we got to sleep with our dick in each other's mouth. Amazing.

What the hell is wrong with me? Just know that we're still in love and married, okay?

Okay. Good.

***

Hope you all enjoy this. This took many hours to write, and little sleep today haha trying to get uploaded before the Fourth. But I may be too late anyway. Yeah, I'm too late.