All Comments on 'Always Ch. 02'

by LKilkenny

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Great first two chapters!

5 for both chapters.

Sunset154Sunset154almost 4 years ago
Great 2nd Chapter

Hope there are more chapters to come. Second one was very good. Looking forward to the next one.

RandyD1369RandyD1369almost 4 years ago

Don't let LK fool you--he's incredibly easy to edit. He brings me gems that I get to polish and then calls me a hero for doing it. LOL. Another wonderful story. I'm proud to work with him. RandyD1369

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Job!

Very captivating story. I especially like the non graphic, more insinuated sex scenes. They seem to fit better in a romance than often used more graphic depictions. Keep up the great work, but don't keep us waiting too long! Thanks, B.A.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun

This is quickly turning into a favorite, you have developed some great characters ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You're on a roll!

This has the makings of a great story (I've read both chapters 3 times....). There are so many things that can be explored. I want to know the result of the business dinner! Your writing style and character development is very commendable. I'm looking forward to more chapters.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allalmost 4 years ago

Loved everything about this story, the writing is spot on and a pleasure to read. Thanks for altering my reality in your great storytelling! Keep it up. Five stars!

DrkphreakxDrkphreakxalmost 4 years ago
Real investment

I greatly enjoyed chapters one and two of your works. Characterization is phenomenal and I find myself drawn to the reality of the world they live in. I've never commented before, but wanted to make sure you knew that these were great stories. I'll be eagerly looking forward to your next 5 star adventure with these two.

rawallacerawallacealmost 4 years ago
Wow!

I haven't gotten all the way through these chapters yet but I am so enthralled with the characters and story line. Now this is the kind of writing that makes sense- sex scenes that portray love, are discrete, and allow the reader to fill in the blanks. So many authors seem to equate sex as love, when they are not the same; sex can support love and move a relationship forward. This story shows that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm hooked. This is a thoroughly enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a great story

Two parts of what should be a long story arc! Love the characters and the interactions.

Please carry on with the futher adventures of these two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Glimpse

Assuming there's a ch.3 to come, I think I have some clues where this story is going and I'm hoping and looking forward to that. Your editor may have switched a few bits but I feel this is 100% yours and I'm 'luvin' it. Uncomplicated people, clear plainly good text - it's all we want, 'n many want more.

VBR

5*

19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Don't stop now !!!!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great story so easy to read and get drawn into. Loving every line.

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderover 3 years ago

A very good story that is quietly addressing some seldom tackled issues in the background. I'm loving this.

SecretLover32501SecretLover32501over 3 years ago

I'm loving it. I learned to fly in Texas in the Navy (Corpus Christi).

But, a flying story that doesn't know the difference between "hanger" and "hangar?" I may be a grammar Nazi but that doesn't affect the story.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed11 months ago

Good story so far. In this instance, I feel like the geography police. For most Texans, Amarillo is in the Panhandle, not in what is referred to as north Texas. That part of Texas refers to what is just below the Red River where it forms the boundary between Texas and Oklahoma. Lastly, Fort Stockton is in West Texas, but no one there considers it part of South Texas, which is what is below San Antonio. This is still an engaging and enjoyable story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLKilkenny@LKilkenny
Love reading all the stories and plan to try my hand at it as well.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Always Previous Part
Always Series Info