All Comments on 'Always Ch. 03'

by LKilkenny

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
SurlygitSurlygitalmost 4 years ago

Please continue! Their relationship is lovely but I want to see how their wedding goes, how they handle pregnancy and child raising.

How they negotiate the larger problems of their wage and social gap will either be a testament to their love or the test that makes their love worthwhile.

BigHornyMeBigHornyMealmost 4 years ago

Perfect ending. If you so here, our imagination has to take over. That is good.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 4 years ago

Beautifully written. You have very neatly paused at a point where you can keep going or close the tale. I think there's more to be told and am looking forward to reading another part of the story. Your choice of course

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ending? I hope not.

As you can tell from comments and scores a lot of readers are getting a great deal of joy following this loving couple. While most good stories do have conflict, I hope that any future conflict will come from outside and not between them. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Take a break

If you must....

But I bet these characters will not let you leave this as the end...

Look forward to other stuff you write until then...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love this story. Keep in mind that the author leads the reader rather than the other way round. Write what inspires you as you can never make everyone happy. Thank you for sharing.

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 4 years ago

More to be told

Might I suggest a sequal starring Hinter and Maria? The other characters as supporting players? Just a thought

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really special

First time I’ve ever bothered to comment on a story but this one is so good I had to. Please consider continuing another chapter or two as they grow together, both personally and professionally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

very well written, enjoyable read. as to whether or not to continue is a difficult question to answer. in some ways I'm not sure what more you can add to the story but there are some possibilities. it's your story and if you have more to add to it, then please do so. keep up the good work!

Eugenia4allEugenia4allalmost 4 years ago

You have a knack for writing romance , I absolutely loved this story! If you can find it within your heart to write more about this couple, I would love ,love to read it, Thanks great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I swear…

by all that is holy and unholy, you better give us an ending with mostly happiness. Real life isn’t like that, of course, but this is an escape from it. You are an amazing writer. Thank you. And please that that threat with a grain of salt.

Sunset154Sunset154almost 4 years ago
Another great story

Thanks for the story. I hope there are few more in this story.

RandyD1369RandyD1369almost 4 years ago

To give readers an inside glimpse, when I sent Lk the edits for this chapter, he immediately wrote back "Where are the edits?" There simply weren't many corrections to make. His story telling skills are amazing. His work is exceptionally clean from an editorial point of view--though on this read-through I did notice one edit we both missed before publication. Oh, well. Perfection, next time, maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue

Another great chapter in the life of Riley and Raph, please continue with their life story. As another has commented, it would also be great to have a Hunter and Maria story where Riley and Raph are side characters. It would be interesting to see the 4 of them growing older together and how their lives intertwine.

2oothfairy2oothfairyalmost 4 years ago
Lovely

Such great characters and so well written. I’d love some more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Love this latest installment! Great characters… Keep it going!

Cama52Cama52over 3 years ago
Amazing

The "Always" story has been a joy to read and I truly hope there are more chapters in this story. LKilkenny is masterful at progressing the relationships and the story. There is enough intimacy without making it the sole focus of the story. The character's emotions feel real and raw.

LKilkenny, keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of the works that you publish.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Well I was too late to the party to influence you to add another chapter but thankfully some of your other fans did. I see there is yet another chapter! ;-) ;-) ;-). Thank you fellow fans! Now that I am all fought up I can help in a more timely manner.

One of the best love stories I have read on this site and if you look there are some good ones. We are very blessed that authors like yourself are willing to share their talent, creativity and time for free. Thank you, Sir, very much.

And on to the next chapter!

5 stars of course

Cheers

SAGE

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Congrats on the award for this story! Very well deserved!

Cheers

SAGE

LKilkennyLKilkennyover 3 years agoAuthor

I just wanted to give a huge shout-out to all of you who read and vote on my stories. I was notified this morning that this story won 3rd place for August Story of the Month. I honestly did not know there was a story of the month contest so to place in it is really awesome but I've come to know that the contest is based on the votes a story received so you guys and gals are the reason. Thank you so much for your readership, your votes, and comments.

-LKilkenny

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Sweet and a bit sticky

But good hearted and clean enough to excuse that.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Wow, what a well written, heartfelt love story. Well done 5+++stars

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2IC12 months ago

What a fantastic story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for the time and effort you put into writing and publishing Raph and Riley’s love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLKilkenny@LKilkenny
Love reading all the stories and plan to try my hand at it as well.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Always Ch. 02 Previous Part
Always Series Info