Always Check Mom's Phone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're acting suspicious," he said.

"That's because I've never sucked a dick in the office before. Now keep an eye out, okay? If we get caught, I'll probably be kicked out of the firm and lose my law license for doing this with you."

Before either of them could weigh the personal ramifications of what was happening, Joan gracefully got down on her knees. She scooted underneath her son's desk, just in case anyone were to look from outside. This bit of extra privacy could make all the difference in the world.

She reached to undo her son's pants and didn't receive any resistance. As much fortitude she had as a lawyer, she couldn't bring herself to look her son in the eyes at this critical moment. But if she had, she was certain there'd be a look of confusion and arousal on his face.

Undoing her son's pants, her fingers grazed against a penis which was stiff. When she used her fingers to reach inside and pull the cock out, it immediately sprang to life and turned erect while she held it.

This was her first time seeing her adult son's erection. Joan was swept away by a sight that was impressive by any metric. But this was her son's. Her own creation. This came from her body at one point, now it was going in her mouth.

Refusing to think about her actions any further, Joan was a woman possessed by sex, as she was whenever taking naughty pictures in the office. She gave in to her darkest desires as she often did. It was her release from a stressful and busy life.

She took the penis into her mouth and felt her son twitch. She heard groaning when she worked her vacuum-like power. She knew how to suck dick and make a man feel good, which was something she had always been good at.

With her knees resting comfortably on the floor, Joan's head bobbed up and down. Occasionally, her lips would kiss the shaft and her tongue would give deep strokes from the balls to the tip. She swirled her tongue around the shaft too, before giving it hard sucks.

"I can't last much longer," he gleefully groaned after a while. "No one can. This... is... amazing."

Joan's heart filled with a perverse sense of maternal pride that she was giving her son these primal sensations. She worked her mouth harder. She bobbed faster. And she stroked the shaft with her right hand, which always did the trick for men.

Spitting the cock out for a moment, she said, "Use my phone and take a few pictures. I want this documented for my secret records."

"But... mom... you're... you're..."

"Giving you a blowjob? I know. I'll explain everything later."

When she saw the phone being hesitantly raised in front of her face, Joan nursed the tip of the hard penis while looking at the camera. She couldn't smile if she tried. Nerves had taken over. Their relationship would never be the same and this was the most debauched thing she had ever done.

After the first picture, she looked away to spare herself the added humiliation. She went back to sucking and focused on making her son spray into her mouth, which she could feel was building up. She heard more moaning and felt more blood rushing into the cock.

"I'm going to cum," he whispered.

Perfect, she thought. Exactly as she had imagined, her mouth was flooded by the cum of her pent up son. Overworking him had its benefits, as it turned out. Relief was needed and her mouth was exactly the thing that did the trick.

The unique flavor of male cum squirted onto her tongue and she struggled to gulp it all down. A few shots even hit the back of her throat. She kept sucking and swirling her tongue around it, while noticing that through the corner of her eye, the phone was still close to her face, taking more pictures. The images must be glorious, she thought. Especially as a few drops of cum leaked from her lips, down the shaft.

Finally, the eruption ended and the penis was losing steam. It turned flaccid in her mouth and she kept sucking. When it became soft, she let it fall out of her mouth and she gave the tip sweet kisses, even knowing that her son was taking more intimate pictures.

When she looked up at her son -- dazed from the orgasm -- she felt as though she had returned normalcy to his life. As if her cocksucking had cured all the stresses of working in a busy law firm. And she was right. She hadn't seen her son this relaxed in a very long time.

"You obviously enjoyed that," she said, licking her lips clean.

His attention shifted to outside the office. "Oh shit, I think I hear footsteps."

Quickly crawling out from under the desk, Joan got back to her feet and rushed towards her own desk, while using the back of her hand to wipe her mouth clean. Before sitting down, she darted back to her son to retrieve her phone. She was desperate to see how it all looked.

Amira's Perspective: Office Toys

It was something out of her wildest dreams. Something she never thought she could ever make happen. Being able to cajole a mother into sucking her son's dick was the pinnacle of her sexual history. The fact that the mother was a highly-respected lawyer who did it in the office only made things more delicious.

Amira lost track of how many times she had looked at the pictures on her phone. She looked at the images all the time. There were 31 pictures total, thanks to the generous picture-taking of the son.

In exchange, she seduced and sucked off one of the partners of the firm and sent those pictures to Joan. She never spoke of the incest to anyone, of course. Secrecy is a big part of the game and she was an expert player.

Because her office was at the end of the hall, she had more leeway to play her dirty games. As a former prosecutor, she was used to wielding enormous power over people. But this was a different kind of power.

The night before, she texted Joan, telling her to wear stockings, high heels, and a sheer bra. She also told Joan not to wear any panties underneath a small office skirt.

Showing up at exactly 10 am, as instructed, Joan was visibly nervous for what was planned. The desk was cleared and the door was left open. She told Joan to lay flat on the table so that her legs would be at the edge.

Amira unbuttoned Joan's blouse and pulled the front cups of the bra down to expose the nipples completely. The pink nipples turned erect from arousal.

At exactly 10:10 am, as requested, the son arrived at the office, having a general idea of what was going to happen, but not the exact details. Amira was filled with carnal delight seeing the shock on this young man's face, as she held mom's legs open to give a perfect view of a perfect pussy.

"You might want to close the door," Amira said, holding Joan's ankles apart. "I have a feeling things could get loud in here, given your sensational cock and your mother's wet cunt."

She took enjoyment from seeing the fear and confusion on the son's face. Looking down, she saw the same reaction on Joan's face. This was going to be a mother/son fucking, after all. How else were they supposed to react?

But as she expected, the son squirmed from what must have been a growing erection, and the mother's pussy released a pleasant aroma of female arousal. Oh yes, they were ready to fuck.

The son closed the door and cautiously walked over to mom's pussy. Amira smiled and held Joan's legs open.

"Take your cock out and fuck," Amira said. "Your mother has a meeting in an hour and she needs to be fresh."

The young man looked down and unzipped himself, revealing an erection which throbbed harder than the blowjob he had previously gotten. He took his erection and pointed it towards mom's pussy, making Amira delighted for what was about to happen.

Slipping in easily from the natural lubrication and wetness, the young man buried his dick inside and slowly started to fuck. Then it became faster when they could no longer withhold their desires. Joan fucked him back with bucks of her rocking hips.

Amira's eyes widened as she observed the incest, holding Joan's legs open and seeing the sexual carnage. The room was filled with moaning and wet slapping sounds from the hot fuck. She could see the young man gritting his teeth as his lust turned uncontrollable, thrusting harder and harder. She could see the shock on mom's face that this was happening, with pink nipples that looked impossibly erect.

"I... I'm going to cum," he whimpered, as if in disbelief that he was doing this to his mother.

Amira answered. "In your mother's pussy, sweety. She has already agreed to keep your cum inside of her for the rest of this workday."

Hearing that honest admission sent him over the edge and he grunted, filling mom's pussy with hot cum. Amira let go of an ankle and used her free hand to rub Joan's clitoris, so mother and son would cum at the same time. It worked after several quick rubs.

She made Joan orgasm with a pussy that was overflowing with thick globs of white cum. She watched as excess semen dripped from the folds of Joan's thin labia, leaking onto the desk.

When it was over, the young man was panting in disbelief over what he did, and where he had cum. The look on Joan's face was the same.

Amira bent down to suck on Joan's still-erect nipples, giving each of them a tender kiss and long suck.

"I'm... I'm sorry, mom," he said, with his soft penis still inside the pussy.

Joan gulped for air. "Don't be sorry. I enjoyed it. I know you did, too."

Pulling her mouth away, Amira got her phone and took a few pictures of the cum-filled aftermath of a cream pie. She listened to the shy and soft banter between mother/son and she thought it was amusing. These pictures were now the crown jewel of her perverted collection.

When she got what she wanted, she helped Joan back to her feet and gave the sensitive pink nipples more kisses, before kissing her on the mouth, which was yet another treat for the son to watch.

The End

Your votes & follows are appreciated.

12