All Comments on 'Always Check Mom's Phone'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 4 years agoAuthor

As always, thank you for reading. Be safe everyone.

heyall

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
Kinky

I wonder if that ever happened at any firm at which I worked. I found it perverse but very arousing. I can feel my erection as I write this. Five stars.

tower1604tower1604almost 4 years ago
well written

Why the hurry? More detail would have been nice. Well written and a fairly good story line though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
3 way

With his mom and her lover .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This should not be finished yet. The readers should have heard the detailed dialogue of shy and soft banter between mother/son. You HeyAll is good at that.

The most exciting part or the ending of this story supposed to be is when the mother is at the meeting attended by her son and Amira. All of the partners and colleagues attending admires her as she looked very sophisticated, elegant and respectable as she stands in front of them giving an impressive presentation. Only what the rest of the audience didn't know that this very respected lawyer they admired is not wearing panties under her elegant business suite skirt. Much worst is that there's still remnants of incest semen deep inside her womb.

Amira and Joan's son would looked at each other and smiled. They were able to whisper to each other saying "If they only knew."

t6billt6billalmost 4 years ago
Great as always

Great as always.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 4 years ago
Please sir, I want more.

Very hot. No matter what anyone says. But it could have been longer.

Maybe another chapter?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

Amira should have licked out the cream pie! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Power take over

I hate when the son is portrayed as week. He needs to take control in part 2. Or have him come back in and force Amira to clean mom up.

goducks111goducks111almost 4 years ago
5 stars

very hot. i hope theres a chapter 2!

tellmeastory3tellmeastory3almost 4 years ago
Thrilling

I really enjoyed this story. I hope you have more of this story, perhaps the son can take control of the mother and have her obeying his every command.

Very well written.

j15555j15555almost 4 years ago
Longer stories please

While I enjoy your stories, a lot of them just end when it would be nice to see what happens next. Take this story as an example; it would be nice to know if the mother/son sex continues at home or is only a work thing when instigated by Amira. Does the son take a more active role, possibly as a dominant for the mother?

I like your stories, but they mostly leave me wanting more of the story and that feeling takes away from the enjoyment of the stories.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 4 years ago
ALL WE GET FROM YOU IS YOUR BEST. ^*!^*!^*!

Things like this do happen,

I walked in on one of the office

girls at work, she was just clicking

away.When I asked who she said boyfriend,

gets them every day.

As always, well done.

..THANKS..

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
HOT!

And you are just going to leave us hanging? If ever a story needed, NO, begged for a follow on this one does! Please!

I know you are the master of the 2 page quickie but I feel like it's the bottom of the 9th one man on, it's the wind up and the pitch, the ball is half way to the plate, Old Case is tense, bat cocked and the lights went out!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 4 years ago

OMG! What a totally unique and arousing story. I loved the different levels of power and control throughout the story. I was curious to know if there was more to the relationship between Joan and Amira, and the ending gave just enough insight to leave the reader wanting more. Well done!

Sean943Sean943almost 4 years ago

I can see why I always wanted to be a lawyer

MasterBonzo1usMasterBonzo1usalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Very nicely done. Like to see the ladies connection explored.

Vix_GiovanniVix_Giovannialmost 4 years ago

I agree with UAlbanyGirl and Rocky70–this story is perfectly paced with a unique blend of fantasy, real office humdrum and real office sex shenanigans. All we get from you is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Exceptional creativity

This story demonstrates that author HeyAll, after scores and scores of stories over the time, can still has creativity fire to write such a novel story that is so fresh, sexy, and extremely arousing. Story is well paced and loved the blending three side narration. Thank you very much for making our weekend as my wife joined to thank you. During these stressful time, you rekindled our imagination with a sensual plot. Much appreciated.

Be safe. Be well.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Bravo

Great storyline. I was surprised by Amira's influence over Joan and was also hoping to see Anita have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great read!

Another super story from HeyAll. I have read most of your work and it never disappoints. Keep your great work coming.

NatashaBlackNatashaBlackalmost 4 years ago
Great work - super sexy and original.

Loving your work - this is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent description of these perverted minds!

The other woman, encouraging the heated sex. Great stuff.

Just about all of HeyAll's stories are hot!

Treated2Treated2over 3 years ago
Very erotic

Love the setup, the taboo relationship.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago

Excellent

You write first class stories, and this is one of them. I’ve recently been involved in a discussion about the difference between seduction and sex, and this demonstrates the two ideas so well. I’m a big fan of your work, particularly the mother/son incest, so I’ll now go back and explore some more. Well worth at least five stars; thank you.

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 3 years ago

My most fore-minded comment is: why the end?

CtwistedpairCtwistedpairalmost 3 years ago

Two words. WOW! Say it twice.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Wow, that was awesome. I'm not actually into incest, but this story has it all. Bravo how you let the emotions come across. A real refreshment!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

HOT. like the game or exhibition the mature women normally play, but now changed some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I really liked your writing and the sex. I did not like Amira. But, that just might be me not liking controlling people. Good Job. Thank you.

DivwayDivwayover 2 years ago

Wow, I loved this story and how it slowly opened out. We want more. How about Amira and Joan are also taking the son to different parts of the company and getting more women involved too? Otherwise a really good start.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

Only in my dreams. 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really like this one

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Sexcellent!

11/10 Office Selfies!!!!!

cibixcibixover 1 year ago

First of many chapters, I hope!

Chevelle789Chevelle789over 1 year ago

very intense and extremely sexy!! Love the way that Amira has control over her. Thank you

jhkendrickjhkendrickabout 1 year ago

More, your stories are awesome but way too short.

Viejo_ChingonViejo_Chingon8 months ago

Damn! That was so perverse and great at the same time. Kudos! Write a sequel, please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story but really needs to be continued!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 month ago

Short, and sweet...

Just needs a follow-up, to "close the case", as it were!!

Five**5**Stars!!💫💫💫💫💫💥🌋💯

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very hot story but sort of missing the beginning, where Amira took control of Joan, and it just ended without a real finish. Also, I was very surprised that Amira wasn't taking pictures and/or video while they were fucking. Pictures of the aftermath are fine but the real prize was during.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22157 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...