All Comments on 'Always Conditions'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Mistress_CanadaMistress_Canadaover 13 years ago
Lovely Story

Finally finding the ones who will love us without conditions. Isn't that what we're all looking for?

Great story. Characters felt real. Ken's struggles and fears seemed true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please contiue more of Ken and Brad..of course dusty

please...write more!!

maturebimaturebialmost 11 years ago
Excellent

A story of depth and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautifully written

The storyline was catching and the sexual scenes were, well, sexy. Wonderfully written. Great story.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Simply glorious !

The main character is a fighter for survival in a town that's fully prejudiced against blacks and gays - not only that, he has to put up with an alcoholic mother who has no love for her son, except for what he can do for her; then there is Lawrence, who should give him his love, but only takes advantage of him every chance he gets - in school, he takes Ken's position on the team, and later on, he takes Ken's job and place in the kennel, next to Clyde - he got these in return for sexual favors - a real slut.

Both his boss and his Coach wanted to use and abuse Ken, that's all. The only decent people he met were Brad and Caswell - they wanted nothing from him except his love. And then there was Dusty - he gave love never expecting anything in return. Like someone once said "The more I know people, the more I love animals". I totally loved this story. Ken knowing Brad was the cherry on the cake !

Eros62Eros62over 7 years ago
Thanks

Always look for your name , I'm guaranteed a great erotic read every time.

SugarShark_13SugarShark_13over 2 years ago

Oh this story had me in tears. As the owner of a service dog, Webster, I know the extensive training that they have to go thru.

Brad was Ken's life savior in so many ways.

God bless you for your writing skills.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

I agree with SugarShark-13 I was in tears thru most of this story. In fact still am. I totally understand Ken’s love for Dusty as I had a dog as a kid named Chaco I really loved. I still cry over him 50+ years later. I’m glad that Ken, Brad, and Dusty will live happily ever after. As for Mr Caswell, If I were Ken I might have really been tempted to at least jumping in bed with him at least once. I’ve always had a soft spot for older Daddy figures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

SIMILAR Stories