Always Daddy's Boy

Story Info
A grieving father meets a guy who looks like his son.
4.2k words
4.41
18.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a junior in college, I worked at a funeral home as an usher. Though we dealt with death, it was a job like anyother. I'll never forget the one Friday afternoon that Autumn when we hosted a wake for a man my own age and with my same name, Calvin, who was also a red-head. I felt so awkward throughout the service, not only because I was struck by the similarities, but because the family too seemed unsettled by it.

After the guests left, Calvin's parents approached me. "You look just like him." the father said quietly, dabbing away a few tears, gripping his wife's shoulder. This explained why everyone acted so awkwardly toward me.

"I'm sorry for your loss," I politely replied, not knowing what else to say. That night I got very drunk alone in my apartment to shake off the creepy feeling that lingered. A week later, the father returned to the funeral home. I felt very nervous about talking to him.

"I'm sorry if things were weird last week." the older man said.

"There is no need to apologize, I'm sure this has been a difficult time." I said.

"Can I make it up to you by taking you out for coffee?" he asked.

What could I say? I agreed, and when my shift was over, he was waiting for me in his pickup truck. He took me to a nearby greasy spoon diner. We sat in one of the booths, nursing some pretty bad coffee.

Calvin's father was in his early 50's with short graying hair, and more wrinkles around his eyes than I would expect for a man his age. His stubble, large hands, and thick denim coat gave him a rough aura about him. But his voice and stories painted a different picture.

He talked lovingly and warmly about him for a few hours. I'd ask questions from time to time to show I was interested in his stories, and to keep the conversation moving. Afterwards he gave me a ride to my apartment and thanked me for my time.

One week later, as my shift was ending at the funeral home, there was Calvin's dad again. And again we spent hours at the diner. We split a plate of fries, which helped fight the acidity of the coffee. His father wept a little at one point. Then he drove me home and he thanked me again for my time.

Week after week, every Friday, like clock-work, Calvin's dad was there waiting in the parking lot for our coffee. The friends I had told about this thought it was sad or even creepy that this man would spend so much time talking to a person who reminded him so much of his son. But I thought it was sweet, and I grew to look forward to our evenings together. He never seemed to run out of stories about Calvin.

The Friday before Christmas, after our coffee and a slice of seasonal mint chocolate cake split between us, Calvin's dad's pickup truck stopped in front of my apartment. It was cold outside, but the cab had warmed up. I started to zip up my coat to leave the truck when Calvin's dad put his hand on my thigh.

"Calvin," he said, "I've been wanting to give you something for a while now. It seems appropriate, since it's Christmas."

"I can't accept anything, please. You don't have to--" and before I could finish my sentence, he leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

His large manly lips pressed against my young soft lips. The smell of his cologne filled my nostrils. My tongue pressed against his lips, until they parted, and his tongue came out to play. I pressed my weight against him as our kisses grew more passionate. As I unbuckled my seat belt, he unbuckled his pants' belt. He grabbed the back of my head and led my face into his lap.

His cock grew as I pulled it out from behind layers of clothes. I took him in my mouth and wrapped his cock in my warm wetness. He grew hard inside of my mouth quickly and gave out a pleasureful but sorrowful moan.

"Calvin!" he called out. "I've missed you!" I could tell he was crying, and I wasn't sure what to do, but before I could consider withdrawing my mouth, he came. Ropes of gooey cum filled my mouth, and I swallowed it all.

After a pause, our deep breathing returned to normal, and we silently composed ourselves. I finished putting my coat and hat on. He zipped himself back up, and wiped away his tears.

Before he could apologize, I turned to him and said "Thank you, Daddy."

A wave of joy washed over his face. He smiled, and said "Merry Christmas, Son."

The first Friday after the holidays, Calvin's dad was back in the parking lot waiting for me to get off of work. We drove to the diner, but when he parked his truck, he reached over and started touching me over my clothes. I helped him pull my shirt up and undid my pants. He fondled my hardening cock as I squirmed in the passenger seat.

Other diner patrons walked past us sitting in the truck, not noticing the older man stroking my cock as I whimpered and moaned words of encouragement. "Yes, Daddy. Please, Daddy. Oh, Daddy!"

When I came, I coated his hand. I pulled it up to my mouth and slurped my own cum off his fingers. Kissing and licking every inch until his hands were clean. When I was done, he unbuckled his own pants, and I went down on him again. His hips bucked up and down as I sucked on him. He placed his hand on the back of my head to keep me with most of his cock in my mouth.

He grunted when he came, "Oh fuck, Calvin."

We straigtened ourselves up, and went into the diner for our regular coffee date.

Week after week on Friday nights, Calvin's dad would pick me up after work. Every week, I would get him to cum somehow, and most of the time, he would make me cum as well. Eventually the pretense of the diner disappeared and we would just find somewhere secluded, a parking lot, a dark park, a movie theater, and I would make him cum. He once took me to a shopping mall, and we tried on clothing, and I gave him a blowjob in the fitting room.

He would constantly tell me what a good son I was, and I always called him "Daddy."

In the Spring, for his 51st birthday he asked me to go on a fishing trip with him to a cabin in the woods. Very little fishing took place. He was far more interested in not having to hide. As soon as we arrived, Calvin's dad grabbed me and shoved me onto the bed. Though we had 48 hours, we frantically removed each other's clothes. It was there and then that he fucked me for the first time. His thick cock pressed so easily into my rear, like it was always meant to be there. Cumming inside of me only satisfied him for a little while.

It only took Calvin's dad a couple hours to get back in the mood to fuck me again. All weekend he took my body exactly as he wanted, and I was eager to accommodate his insatiable hunger.

The Friday after our trip I went out to the parking lot after work, but Calvin's dad was not there. My concern grew as he didn't reply to my texts. Eventually I caught the bus home. All week I wondered what had happened.

The next week, relief swept over me when I saw his pickup truck in the parking lot. I smiled and ran to the window. Without thinking I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. "Daddy!" I squealed. He seemed happy to see me, but sad at the same time.

Instead of the diner, or a dark secluded place, Calvin's dad took me to a nice hotel. We walked up to the front desk, and for one of the only times in our relationship I heard him use his full name. I only really knew him as "Daddy."

We rode the elevator silently. Our feet padding on the carpeted hall were the only sounds until we reached the hotel room.

"Take off your clothing." he commanded. We both stripped down naked, and slid into the clean sheets of the bed.

We kissed passionately for a long time, our hands exploring each others' bodies. His was older and muscular, mine was young and smooth. We grew hard, and our cocks rubbed up against each other.

"I have to talk to you." Daddy suddenly got serious. "My wife didn't know about us." he said, looking away.

I laughed and blurted out "I fucking hope not!" He shot me a stern look.

"After our trip...the guilt I felt...I came clean to her." I could feel his heart pounding against my hand touching his chest. "She's asked me to end this."

Tears swelled up in my eyes. I didn't know what to say. I closed my eyes tight and tears poured down my cheeks. Daddy took his strong hands and pulled my face up to meet his. We kissed and kissed. Our tongues wrestled and our lips danced.

He got on top of me, as I lay on my back. He lubed me up, and gently entered me. He fucked me slowly and smootly. He looked into my eyes when his thrusts got faster and harder.

He bit my neck when he came, and I used my hands on his back to pull him as deep inside of me as I could.

He took a shower and got dressed.

"Stay in bed. Use the room tonight. It's paid for, son."

"You're just going to walk away?" I asked.

"No, if there's still a chance you can be mine, I could never stay away from you, Calvin." He said. "That's why I'm giving you away."

Confused, I asked "What do you mean, Daddy?"

"You're not the first young man I've cheated on my family with. Ten years ago there was a man, Jason. He was just like you. He's now a cam model. He's agreed to take you from me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing... "You're giving me to an old lover?"

"The only way I can stop wanting you is if I can see you're with someone else. Please, Calvin. I need to let go."

The next Friday, as I left work, Calvin's father's pick up truck was replaced by a red sedan. A handsome blonde man in his mid-30's stuck his head out the window.

"Calvin?" he smiled.

***

Later that night, Calvin's father logged into Jason's Cam site, and found about 100 other users already logged into the cam, viewing Jason's bedroom.

As if on cue, Jason and I walked into his bedroom holding hands. He stopped me and pulled me in for a slow passionate kiss. Our tongues wrestled as his hands explored the body under my clothes. The body language was clear, he was the dominant one, pulling me in tight, groping my rear, pulling on my short red hair. He bit my lower lip, pulling on it before he let go and looked me over.

"You're so fucking cute." he sighed, and with that unbuckled my belt. My pants slumped to the carpeted floor, and I stepped out of them. The bulge in my tight undies grew as Jason started kissing and licking my neck as he unbuttoned my shirt.

Aroused, my hands explored Jason's body, and tugged at his clothes. I only got as far as untucking his shirt, before he led me --now only in my undies-- into the bathroom, where he walked me into the shower, and turned it on.

I was startled at first, and the cold spray of the shower made my nipples hard. As the water warmed and cascaded down my bare chest, it soaked my undies which began to cling to my swollen cock.

"Clean yourself." Jason commanded, and I obeyed. Lathering up suds of soap and rubbing them on my bare chest, my arms, and my legs. I bent at the hips, and hooked my thumbs into the elastic of my undies. I peeled the wet fabric off of my round ass, and made a show of lowering them slowly down my legs to my ankles. I turned around, my cock-semi erect, my wet undies at my ankles, and a smile on my face. I stepped out of my undies and pushed them to the corner of the shower.

I lathered up, and covered my cock with suds of soap.

"Make sure you're very clean there." Jason ordered. I began to stroke my cock slowly with the slippery soap. My cock grew and I gave off a faint moan which echoed in the tiled bathroom. My hands moved to my balls and between my legs. I rinsed the suds away, and started to clean my legs when Jason said "No, you're not done cleaning your cock. Do it again."

I lathered up my hands again and ran the slick soap up and down my hard cock.

"Don't stop until I tell you to, Calvin." Jason commanded as he rolled his shirt sleeves up to his elbows.

My stroking was slow and steady, but started to increase. My moans got louder and echoed in the room.

"I love watching you stroke yourself, Calvin." Jason said standing next to the open shower. This sentiment was echoed on the chat in the video feed Calvin's father watched. The comments by the men on the feed got into great detail as to what they would do with my body if they had me.

Calvin's dad could see by my face and body language that stroking myself felt really good. Too good. I helped steady myself by holding on to the shower wall. Jason gave me another order, "Turn around, keep stroking."

He got his hands wet in the stream of the shower and lathered them up. As I stroked myself he began to wash and grope my rear. Squeezing my round butt cheeks, caressing the crack, eventually finding my little hole and he began to finger it. Tight circular motions with his fingers began to expand wider. My moans were loud and fuzzed out a little in the computer's speakers.

Once one finger was well established in my ass, Jason introduced a second. My moans had become stifled pleasureful gasps for air. Jason leaned in and asked, "Are you ready to really get fucked?"

"Yes!" I yelled, and the chat on the computer went crazy.

He told me to stop stroking, to rinse off and to dry off, and to meet him in the bedroom.

The camera lingered on my naked wet body as I dried off with a large fluffy towel. When I walked into the bedroom, Jason was lying against the large pillows on his bed, completely naked. His cock was not very hard, but he was impressively thick and long. He smiled at me. "Come kiss me."

I crawled onto the large bed, and climbed the length of Jason's body. He cupped his hand around the back of my head, and pulled me in for a long passionate kiss. Our tongues wrestled, as our bare bodies brushed up against each other. My hands pressed against his bare chest, and his other hand grabbed my rear and squeezed hard while pulling me closer.

Our hands explored each other as we kissed and kissed and kissed. If our mouths separated, it was so one of us could lick and bite the others' neck. This was no performance, he was a great kisser, and it was clear we were having a lot of fun. As we kissed and groped each other, our cocks grew stiff. The smooth skin of our hard dicks lightly rubbed against each other. Jason's hip soon bucked so our cocks were rubbing against each other constantly.

Jason looked me in the eyes, and through a deep panting breath, he commanded, "suck my cock." A smile spread across my mouth as I panted back, "yes, sir."

I kissed Jason's chest, his nipples and then his abs as I descended his body. As my face got close to his cock, I moved my hands toward his thickness, but his hips pushed up and his cock passed my fingers and was in my mouth before I was fully in position.

I compensated and welcomed his throbbing head into my warm wet mouth. His shaft slid past my lips with an ease and force, and even as my head bobbed up, his cock continued its upward motion into my mouth. I put my hands on Jason's hips to push his body back down to the bed, but his hands landed on the back of my head, and it was clear he wanted to be in control.

With two tufts of my short red hair clenched in his fists, Jason pulled my head into his groin. His cock tunnelled through my mouth and down my throat. I gagged for a moment and he pulled out. I coughed for a second and then he plunged his cock back into my watering mouth. There was nothing slow or nuanced like all the time Calvin's father had me suck his cock. I was not giving Jason a blow job, he was fucking my face.

His hands pulled my head down as his hips set the pace of the thrusts and my sucking. In and out in and out in and out, he was in bliss, moaning with his head thrown back into the pillows, his nipples rock hard. I tried to keep up with his thrusts, and I desperately pawwed at the base of his shaft and his balls.

Every once in a while, Jason's rhythm paused with a deep lunge of his thick cock down my throat. He held my head down, and all I could do was gag and choke on his dick deep inside of me.

I had never experienced a fucking like this before, but as much as I was at Jason's mercy, I was loving every second of it.

When he let my head go, I coughed and gagged, and more and more saliva slid down his cock. But he didn't let up with fucking my mouth. My eyes watered, and I took his aggression with a quiet compliance.

Finally, Jason let me go, and I was able to breathe. I gasped for air at the base of his rock hard cock, dripping wet with my saliva.

Jason let me lie there for a moment, and the comments on the chat were full of horny men talking about what a good cocksucker I was, and how much they wanted to fuck my mouth.

I smiled when Jason called me back up.

Panting, and sweating, I climbed Jason's body. He took my chin in his hands. His thumb circled my mouth and I stuck my tongue out to meet it. "It's time I fuck you, little Calvin." Jason said, and he guided me to get on his lap, facing away from him.

I lowered my rear onto Jason's hard cock. It was so wet from my sucking, that the head slid in with very little resistance. Just a slight slow pressure, and his cock was inside of me. I lowered my body all the way, and he drew my back against his chest.

I started to ride his cock, up and down, grinding against his thickness. He filled me up completely when I was at the lowest point of my ride. My cock bounced up and down as I slid up and down. Jason's teeth clenched and my mouth gaped open as I moaned loudly. I felt him growing inside of me, and Calvin's father could see his balls' pressure building.

He bit my shoulder, and put his hand around my neck. I put my hand on his wrist, to keep him mindful about squeezing too hard. As I bobbed up and down on his hard swollen cock, Jason's bites moved up my neck and against my ear. I moaned and yelped with pain and delight but quieted down as he started to talk to me.

"Your Daddy is a fool for letting me have you. I'd never let you go." He panted into my ear.

Between gasps I replied, "But...I'm not...your..uhn...boy...I...belong...mmmmm...to my...Daddy."

Jason squeezed my neck harder and pulled me forcefully down the length of his cock, fucking me hard. "Not tonight, Calvin," he snarled through his clenched teeth, "tonight you are mine, and I'll do anything I want with you."

"Yes sir..." I cooed back at him, as I pulled his hand away from my neck and pinned his wrists to the bed. My body took control of the pace of my ass fucking, "...but I was Daddy's last week, and he could have me tomorrow if he wanted..."

As I spoke, my bounces on Jason's cock matched the rhythm of the next things I said, sliding my little hole down his shaft each time I said "...and the next day...and the next day...and the next day..."

I paused my ride for a moment when my ass was high up. Jason's throbbing head was the only part of his cock still inside of me. I waited up there until I heard a small moan from Jason. Then I slid back down his pulsing shaft as I whispered into his ear, "and forever."

Jason moaned loudly.

A smile spread across my face "And you'll never have me again, Jason."

Jason's face changed from pleasure to anger, as he pushed me off him, and got on his knees. He commanded me, with a frustration that confused the other viewers "suck my cock!"

I turned around and took his cock in my hand, and with a smile welcomed it into my mouth. My motions were fluid and smooth, and he moaned loudly and quickly started to waver in his kneeling. He quickly regained his composure, and his hands found their way to my head. As soon as I felt them there, I knew he wanted control again, and was going to take it.

Jason's hips thrust forward as he pulled my mouth deeper around his cock. His motions were fast and with no regard to my well being, thrusting deeper and deeper into my mouth. I loved the tenderness of Calvin's father, but I also loved the force of Jason.

He pulled me deep against his groin like before. I gagged and gasped but he held me there. His cock's head was down at the back of my mouth. My soft wet tongue wriggled and pressed against the soft spot just below his head. The tip of my tongue was at the base of his cock, tickling it. My gagging motion rhythmically pressed against the top of his cock. These tiny involuntary spasms on my part were in essence, jerking him off, and he would not let me go because as he explained. "This feels so fucking good."

12