All Comments on 'Always Daddy's Boy'

by KindestCalvin97

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very interesting story. Hopefully there's more of it to come, but it's just fine as a one-shot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was so amazing. I can't wait to read more. The emotions and the words all just fit so perfectly together. The characters relationships and the way they treated each other made my cock stiffen. Such a great story teller. Please keep up the great work. Loved every second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot excellent story. I hope there is another one I’d like to know what happens with Calvin’s dad now!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Wham bam is not my favorite story arc, but five stars. I hope more readers notice you because your prose is amazingly good. Fast paced, well developed story. You've got the 'erotica. You've got the Lit ability, hands down, no question. Following you, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucked up but very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKindestCalvin97@KindestCalvin97
I'm a good boy, I always say "please" and "thank you," and I do as I'm told. I've started submitting stories, and I hope you enjoy them. I'm open to writing about a variety of subjects and types of sexual relationships. Please reach out if you have thoughts about them. Pers...