All Comments on 'Always Home Ch. 06'

by Dkling

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AzPilotAzPilotabout 14 years ago
Still going very well and you still have my attention.

I like your series, as I've said before, and this continuation is every bit as good as the others, thank you.

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 14 years ago
Just wondering

How long is this going to go on before they finally look in Mum's old trunk from the basement?

I am enjoying your story very much and so far you appear to be a talented writer and have elected to write us a story that is erotic and heart warming at the same time.

DklingDklingabout 14 years agoAuthor
Chapter 6 is the end

Well, actually, Chapter 6 is the end of the story. Sorry about any confusion; I only realised after the fact that the open-ended nature of the conclusion didn't make that fact clear. I've requested an edit to the chapter description that'll include that information.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dkling, don't be a dkhd!

How can you possibly stop this wonderful story here? I've read it all in one go, and there are dozens of possible ways this could continue. PLEASE don't leave us in suspense like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I liked it a lot

but seriously...Flinders?

D'oh! Stupid Sexy Flinders!

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 14 years ago
The end?

I enjoyed your writing and thought you a fairly good author. If this is the end of the story, I rather doubt I will read anything else your write. This is a disappointing end and I feel as if there is a lot more to be said about the Flinders family and you elected to leave everything hanging in the back of your mind and your readers unable to have a suitable closure to "your" story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I liked how you wrapped this up.

I think leaving this open-ended was the best way to do it. The reader's imagination can be more powerful than anything explicitly written, and it was a wise choice to end the series this way, in my opinion. I look forward to more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful

This is true erotic writting.

Not just sex and not just romance either.

A delicious something somewhere in the

middle a true work of artistic fiction.

I for one would read anything you write

this well, thank you for the opportunity

to read something truly beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lazy writer

SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR STORIES AND RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND BRING THIS SERIES TO A PROPER END DON'T BE LIKE THE OTHER 90% OF THE LAZY WRITERS HERE FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hey, back off.

I personally believed that was an excellent ending to this story. Does this mean that I was happy the story didn't go on? No, I loved their relationship, and panicked when Marise almost found out about their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
think about it

would any body read a story by DICKENS if he failed to finish it or SIR ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE or SHAKSPEAR why would anyone want to read any more of this writers stories after the lazy way he finished this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great, whole series

Thank You. Don't listen to the knockleheads who would like to pick your

writing appart

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

Loved it! Of course I wanted it to go on and on. Endings are always difficult. Beautiful story...loved the dialogue. One of the best ever! Congratulations and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what about marnie ? .....

story could have been more intimate and erotic if elsa and gerald had added their sister marnie for an intermediary..

would've added more

great story nonetheless...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Agree

What about Marnie? The story feels like it's hanging, and like it still miss a chapter or two before properly finished.

auhunter04auhunter04over 12 years ago
what

no suprise bundle of cash and stocks or bonds in Mom's trunk?

trite_readertrite_readerover 11 years ago
Great writing!

And how devastating that we've come to the end of your submissions! You must write more. Don't necessarily need to continue this tale -which is fine the way it is, but you need to be posting more of your writing. Surely a storyteller of this calibre has more to share! Surely!!!

ByronBrandtByronBrandtover 10 years ago
Does feel a little incomplete

Five stars all the way, thus far.

Neither appear to have found jobs just yet, though it does end on a hopeful note.

Very well written, and quite enjoyable too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Engaging and sexy!

Love the story hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Want more

I have elder sister which fantasizing me...with this story you grow it.Looking for next.

TwinsisterloverTwinsisterloverover 9 years ago
Loved it

You can'tleave it there. There's an awful loy more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Great work on the story! I really liked the way it is written. It's interesting, believable, erotical, yet not pornographical. Wish were more works like this, since I am a big fan of forbidden love between brother & sister stories, yet I don't want to read some crappy porn. Even though the story could have been continued, I think it's fine as it is and looks finished to me. I'll put 5 stars to each chapter. Thank you for the wonderful time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
trash

if you can't PROPERLY finish a story DON'T START IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. either find a ghost writer to finish for you or delete the series as is you wasted your time and ours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretty Good

I won't say this is the best story here, I won't. If the ending had closure I probably would have, even though the whole story seemed to have spent a month in a week. Relationships don't establish so fast, and nor do emotions like this fleet through this fast. Made the whole thing a little surreal I'll admit.

But still it was one of the better series I have read on literotica. It gave me what Usually want from a series like this. A close emotional connection, albeit an accelerated one, and deep understanding between the protagonists.

Cheers to the next one

p.s You might thing of a sequel to wrap it up, the ending you gave does give the impression of a sequel

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
What an abrupt ending

For such an emotional and amazing series, I won't say that I'm delighted it ends on such an abrupt note. I can only fantasise that by the time Marnie has graduated from university and is able to support herself, the lovebirds have moved to a new location and are able to be a couple in public.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you could discuss tyhem both masturbating!

and watching each other might be great!!

DklingDklingover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you, atheist_liberal.

I've appreciated your thoughtful responses to this story a great deal. To be honest, I stopped writing the story because I'd written myself into a corner - the format of the series (thus far) had been a daily chronicle of Elsa and Gerald's relationship, but nothing significant was going to happen until their 'date' on the following Wednesday, so I'd left myself with three completely uneventful days to write about, unless I decided to break with the format and jump straight to the Wednesday rendezvous.

To be honest, I /have/ thought about continuing the story (abandoning the day-by-day, blow-by-blow narrative), but various factors make me think it's probably best just to leave the story as it is, flawed and inconclusive as the ending may be.

Again, thank you for your insightful comments on the story and characters. I love it when someone 'gets' the characters and the dynamics between them, and you've done that in spades. =)

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Thank you, Dkling

For your great series! Steamy sex scenes are great, but great plot and having the skill to make readers truly feel for the characters (I'm in STEM, so consuming fiction through various mediums is a great way to allow myself to be emotionally invested) very much help to elevate the reading experience.

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
thank you

Loved this series. Had everything you could ask for. Hope there is more of when later on in their lives hoping and praying they stay together. Maybe a couple of rough patches but nothing major like other people trying to get between them that would ruin it. Hope for more.

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Fantasticc

Would love to read more about these 3 a little further in time. This had me on a high all the way thru.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Loved the story! I'm perfectly happy with the ending too. Could it have ended on a sugary, happy note? Sure, but it's not my story. That's the real problem with the bitchers, not that it doesn't have an ending, but that it doesn't have the ending that they want, lol.

...well, lets see... Marnie gets home from class early, walks in and sees clothes strewn everywhere, jeans on the floor, a random sock on the back of the sofa, a pair of panties on top of the lamp. Pushing all that to the side in her head as she walks further into the room, echoing with grunts, the slapping of flesh and her sisters voice raised in extasy yelling 'harder Ger, fuck me harder lover!!' Is the sight of her brothers muscular ass pumping up and down as it came into view, peeking over the top of the sofa. She slowly walks around the end of the sofa, tears starting down her face as she stands down at their feet, oblivious to her presence.

'How could you?' She said in a pained tone. The two looking up at her in shock, 'How could you?!' She yelled, tears running down her face now, her little hands balled up into fists, her body shaking.

'Marnie..' Ger started, 'No! How could you? You two! Why do you always exclude me from everything?! Why not me too? Don't you love me too?' She asked of them both, collapsing to her knees, sobbing, as her siblings disentangled, moving to her quickly and wrapping themselves around her while professing their love for her as well.

Evening sets in and the moon shines through the open bedroom window and the breeze finds the sheets tangled and thrown to the floor and three sweaty, panting bodies laying on their backs, limbs thrown all over each other.

Ger props himself up on one elboe, 'Hey Marn, why were you home so early anyway?'

'Well I was hoping I could surprise you two and finish counting tonight, sheesh, I've been at it for three days in my spare time.'

'Ummm, counting what?'

'Well, all of that money in moms foot locker, of course!'

'Whaaaaaat?!?' Two voices yelled out at once.

'Oh! I almost forgot sis! You remember that old lady you bum-rushed on the street the other day to keep from being hit by the metro bus? Well I saw her again today. Hell, I almost had a heart attack when her limo slammed on the brakes right next to me! Needless to say she recognized your sister's sweet face, heh. Anyway to make a long story short she left a note for you with her phone number, something about working for her, six figure job, no experience required?'

And they lived happily fucking ever after.

Personally its nice once in a while to leave things unsaid, hell, I just finished watching an anime series, hero dies, his girlfriend/heroine dies, rather explosively! Nobody lived happily ever after, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still waiting for the conclusion

Would really like to see Elsa and Gerald's story resolve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good story still room for more like when sis actually finds out how far they have already gone she might have a suspicion after that morning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

<333333

colin23colin23over 5 years ago
Why have you stopped?

Why have you stopped? There must be more to tell.

MauldyMauldyalmost 5 years ago
Hmm?

You have to keep this story going!!!!

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 5 years ago
Great Job

Great reading. I thouroughly enjoyed the story. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story.

A wonderful love story with plenty of sex. But it really needs a strong chapter or two for a great and final finish for a vulnerable heroine like Elsa. Or Elsie, still unclear on her actual name.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

What a shame it finished. What a lovely story

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wonderful

Love this series. Ger and Elsa and Marnie are real, and the dynamics are terrific. Wish there were another chapter or three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
UNIQUE. OUTSTANDING NARRATIVE

Congratulations! This is one of the best stories I have read on this site. Your command of the English language and your exceptional narrative style put you in the same literary field as today's top novelists and short story writers. Your characters are alive, lovable and remarkable.

Thank you for sharing.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Yep! Absolutely loved it.

Worth the 5/5

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Was a well written story but don't agree with how it ended. But after reading the authors comments and 12 years have past it will join what I consider the unfinished stories. 4/5. If it would have had a better conclusion it would have gotten a 5-star vote from me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Seemed kinda like a rushed ending. Enjoyed everything else though

LechemanLecheman7 months ago

Always sad when I encounter really good stories where the author has ceased writing.

Still, thankful for brining the storyline to some form of closure.

Loved the story, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous