All Comments on 'Always Master's Slave Pet'

by KristinKailey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2over 2 years ago

Totally enjoyed but the last part confused me a little. How far into the future was it set?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would you get angry when your master proposed you so nicely and asked you to be his wife? Just reject politely ?

KristinKaileyKristinKaileyover 2 years agoAuthor

Great comments so far! Thank you so much for taking the time to ask your questions and I'm super happy to answer them for you.

1. Its not clear exactly how far in the future the story is set, since most of it takes place in an artificial setting. If I had to guess I'd say at least 20 years, probably more. Lots of work is being done right now on immersive virtual realities but it will be decades before you can get to something that feels completely real. My guess is that the A.I part of the technology on the other hand is significantly closer, probably even on some level in existence today. They were still using TVs at the end, though I wrote it so they're not using remotes anymore but rather augmented reality to control it and that seems like it would not only be possible but fairly mainstream within the next 20 years as well.

2. Great question and I understand how that scene may have caused confusion so let's see if I can help clear it up. You have to remember a couple of things. First, this isn't the Matrix in which people have no idea they're in the Matrix. Our protagonist is fully aware of where she is and what her "Master" is. Its part of why she keeps marveling at the details and why when she blows up at her Master, she says that he's nothing and ultimately the whole thing is an illusion, its not real and she knows it, but by doing that he's broken the illusion by going in the wrong direction and that at least in the short term, has ruined the whole world for her. Second, she was already married for a very long time to someone she loved and sacrificed for and ultimately lost and that loss is connected emotionally with the loss of her daughter. One of the sacrifices she made was in not living the life she wanted to deal with life and her family. This world she's in is her chance to live the life she always wanted, so going back to what she had before is a step in the wrong direction for her. Plus add to that the feelings that a computer program thinks it can replace what she already had in her real life and all those emotions come bubbling up to the surface, no longer neatly hidden and contained. In this world, she was free to not dwell on the loss of her husband or daughter and yet when the subject of marriage to a computer program came up, she lost control, as happens sometimes. If you think women are always rational and logical when they get emotional, you're in for a shock :) I for one as rational as I pride myself on being, tend to have trouble keeping my emotions in check when I get upset. So when I wrote that I could kind of see myself having that reaction.

So I think if you're totally logical and rational you can reject it politely sure as you say, but in her state at that moment when the A.I made a pretty serious miscalculation, there was no logic or rational thinking, there was only the emotional dam breaking. Plus she knows its a computer program and it could be that being polite to an A.I isn't nearly as necessary as being polite to an actual person. I call my computer all sorts of nasty names when it doesn't work right. Finally, she had to take some time to think things through. If the A.I could mess up this badly on that issue, could it mess up on other things? Could it turn her virtual life into a living hell filled with regrets? That's what she had to figure out and ultimately she decided to keep trying which as Elliott Richmond explains at the end, was the right course because he admits that the A.I will mess up in the beginning but as it learns, the experience gets smoother.

Hope that answers everyone's questions, great thoughts and if anyone else has questions, thoughts or things to share, have at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The scene of the pets mating was so so hot. I was dripping wet by the time I finished reading it. Good story, the ending a bit confusing for a minute, definitely different. Also the marriage rejection might have needed a bit more of explanation for some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am new to your work. Although I don’t care for the literal pet motif of this story, I loved “Trapped, Trained, and Twisted” and the first part of this story. I am writing to say that you are a most talented writer, with great fundamentals, a wonderful erotic imagination, and a good sense of human motivation and dynamics. And if you are, indeed, a submissive, someone is blessed to own a treasure, likely in body and service, but also in mind and spirit. Keep writing!

Godfather8965Godfather8965over 2 years ago

The epilogue at the end was definitely needed to explain the ending and why she reacted like she did when her master proposed. I thought the story it’s self was very well written and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

FandeborisFandeborisabout 2 years ago

5 stars obviously. Great story, and the story got, I guess, disjointed. Like most virtual worlds, what you think you see is not necessarily reality. You took this reader on a trip, then pulled my reality away, step by step, then flattened what was built up with the proposal. Did you get this plot from "The Twilight Zone"? I meant this as praise worthy.

Personally, I thought the story was great. I like stories that keep you on the edge of your seat, not knowing where or when the story changes, but coming to a denouement at the end. Will need to read your stories now.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story Kristin.

Fed all my kinks and fantasies apart from one.

Stacey xxx

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

Until the end, I was confused at the disparity between the age given for her, and the timeline for her marriage.

I loved the twist ending. All the bits in the middle were quite fun. I understand that someone would be willing to submit to another and relinquish control… I think I understand the yin/yang element of Dom/sub. What I don’t understand is the desire to be treated as an animal. I’m sure there is a good reason. Is it an extension of the submissive role? I’m just curious… no judgement. It’s quite fascinating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristinKailey@KristinKailey
I've been writing erotic stories for a while as I explore bdsm and fetish and learn more about what I enjoy about it. I was active for a while on some Reddits as well as in Second Life and it was a great way for me to figure out what I liked about fetish and BDSM play. I do ...