Always Master's Slave Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My attention turned to Obsidian who had the same brand burned into the smooth flesh of the left cheek of her rear as well. I ran my restricted hands down her firm tanned skin, over the shiny black latex harness that adorned her body and felt her tremble at my touch. My fingers found their way between her legs where I could feel her slick girl lube dripping past the harness strap that held her pleasurable pink hole captive. Her arousal was at least as intense as my own if not more so as her sexuality literally oozed from between her muscular thighs.

Whatever their names or identities were previously no longer mattered, now they were graceful, statuesque animals known only as Peppermint and Obsidian and it was clear that they were fully content in their role.

"Pet, come here please," I heard my Master say, snapping me out of the wondrous trance that I was immersed in. "Kristin, come here now!" He repeated in a firmer tone as he clapped his hands loudly. I blinked several times and quickly scurried to Master's side where he quickly grabbed my leash once more.

"I'm so sorry Master. Please forgive your slave pet for not being more attentive," I begged.

"You're forgiven pet. I can understand how you might be overwhelmed by such a captivating sight," he replied reassuringly as he gently rubbed my exposed back and squeezed my bare bottom once more. "But a spanking will still be required when we get home," he said with a mischievous grin that made me look forward to my bare rear turning red for his pleasure.

"Your Master and I have been chatting about you little Kristin," Grace said to me with a comforting smile. "When you're ready your Master will bring you to me to be trained as a show pony. Understand that it will be hard work. As you can see from Obsidian and Peppermint, I expect perfection from the animals I train."

"Thank you Mistress," I said with an ear to ear grin on my face as I looked up at my owner. "And thank you as well Master for allowing me to train with Mistress Grace."

"You're welcome little one," he replied as he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine, sending tingles of pleasure and pride through my spine.

"There are a couple more things you should be aware of my dear," Grace continued. "First, when I'm training you, you are mine. I will have full sexual use of you and I will expect for you to pleasure me when you're not actively being trained. Your Master has informed me that you are truly bisexual and that won't be a problem. Is that correct?"

"Yes Mistress, I enjoy pleasuring a woman's body as much as a man's. "

"Excellent, I look forward to seeing how your tongue performs on me. I may also allow some of my ponyboys to mount you in the course of your training. As a reward for both mare and stallion of course and a fine little mare like yourself will surely make them excited to mate with you," she explained with a sly grin. "Your Master has given permission for such couplings and has indicated that it would excite you."

"Yes Mistress, it does make me excited. I know I'm just a female animal and I'm usually in heat which attracts the attention of the males. It's my role to accommodate them inside my body to whatever extent my owner and you as my trainer allow. "

Grace turned to my Master and said "she's not just beautiful but she has the perfect attitude as well. She is simply delightful and it will be a joy to train her. Perhaps we can even get her ready in time for the pony show next month." She tilted her head and gazed at me. "One final thing, Kristin is not a suitable pony name at all."

"Nor a suitable slave name for that matter," Master added. "In the coming days I think we'll have to find something more appropriate."

"Indeed," the beautiful Mistress agreed with a nod. "I've already decided that your ponygirl name will be Raven Beauty. I think it describes you perfectly. Do you like the name little Raven Beauty?"

"Yes Mistress, I like it very much, it sounds like a wonderful ponygirl name for me and honestly, the idea of having a ponygirl name, or even a slave name is really exciting for me," I said knowing that the evidence of my excitement was dripping from the sensitive crimson flesh between my legs.

"Then it's settled. I look forward to seeing you soon Raven Beauty." She smiled and nodded to my Master before giving a tug of the reins while flicking her whip in the air with a single loud crack. "On Peppermint, on Obsidian," she cried. The exquisite ponygirls dug their shiny metal hooves into the pavement and pulled hard as the cart began to move and gather speed down the bumpy cobblestone surface, the sound fading as the cart disappeared around the bend.

Master rubbed my rear, gently sliding a finger between my cheeks to caress my anus before moving to the entrance of my slick pussy which defined my existence as a sex object. I nuzzled my cheek against his warm frame before he removed his hand and gave my metal chain leash a quick tug. "Want to explore some more of the town my little pet?"

"I'd like that Master. As long as I'm at the end of your leash, where you go I'll follow," I said with a content smile.

We passed several small stores and I stopped in front of one that had a mannequin in the window wearing an elaborate white lace wedding dress. I found myself amazed at the meticulous crafting of the garment. Every aspect down to the smallest thread was considered.

"Thinking of a wedding?" Master asked with a crafty smirk as he pulled my leash tight bringing my exposed little body close to his muscular frame.

"I was married a long time ago."

"I know," he replied with a nod as his arm wrapped comfortingly around my small waist.

I took a deep breath and quickly said "I wonder what's down the next street Master. Maybe we should go take a look if it pleases you."

"Maybe we should my little one," he said as he gave my leash a playful tug and we continued our exploration of the town.

We must have spent hours enjoying the streets. I marveled at all of the little details that I never thought could be possible. The way the leaves blew off the trees from the gentle wind that licked at my naked body, the sound of the gulls as they glided over the crystal blue sea and even how the luxuriously soft green grass felt beneath my bare feet. My heart skipped a beat as we passed a piercing studio and stopped beating altogether when I saw the irons for branding slaves. Master must have sensed my reaction because he pulled me close to him and placed a knowing kiss upon my full red lips. Everywhere we went I felt the eyes of slaves and dominants alike basking in the sight of my naked form and enjoying the view of my total and complete obedience to the man who owned me, their awareness of me only served to stoke the fire of my arousal and send flutters of desire through my tummy.

I lost track of time and before I knew it the sun was low in the sky bathing the warm clear sea in its gentle reddish orange light. We headed back to the house on the beach; our house. It was there that Master administered the promised spanking to correct my earlier lapse in attention before bathing my lithe body thoroughly, carrying me to bed and chaining me in place securely by my heavy metal wrist and ankle cuffs. I was happy and content and before I could give my joyful existence as a slave another thought, I drifted off to a sleep dominated by dreams of ponygirls, bound breasts and obedient slave girls.

Chapter Three: Worshipping the Master

The familiar ocean breeze blew through the open window making the white lace curtains billow as the golden rays of sunshine streamed into the room. I opened my blue eyes and blinked several times to adjust to the light, taking a deep breath of the salty air into my lungs. I tried to move my arms only to discover that my wrists and ankles were still securely locked in place by the solid metal cuffs that were permanently welded on my extremities, leaving me naked and in a spread eagle position that left the totality of my sex on display and vulnerable. Master must have sensed that I was awake because he was at the foot of the bed in seconds. My eyes traced the contours of his hairless body and the way his formidable erect penis stood at attention. The head pointed in my direction making it clear that it knew exactly what it desired.

"Sleepyhead is finally awake," he said with an impish smile as he unlocked the chain securing my left ankle before moving to the right. "You look so beautiful when you're sleeping like that."

"You mean naked with my legs spread wide? " I asked with a grin as I rolled my blue eyes playfully. "How long have you been watching me sleep?"

"A while; you bring me pleasure even when you're not awake. Which is good because it's your role in life to bring me pleasure at all times," he said as he unlocked each of my wrist cuffs. I rubbed my tingling arms and sat up in bed just as he leaned in to press his lips against mine. My lips parted and I felt his wet tongue invade my mouth, once again flickering against my own tongue in a sensual saliva covered dance. My hands gripped his smooth bare rear and I pulled him closer to me until his muscular hairless chest pressed against my firm breasts, the heat of our skin melting us together as one.

"I want for you to worship me, my little pet," he commanded as he broke our kiss leaving only a single glistening strand of saliva connecting our lips.

My heart began to beat faster and my skin started to tingle and feel flush as my arousal and excitement grew. "Yes Master, I want to worship every inch of your body. My tongue exists to please you Master."

I licked down his smooth chin to his neck which I coated in soft kisses before my tongue lapped at his skin in long broad strokes. I slid over to his ear where I ran my saliva coated pink organ over the ridges before sucking his earlobe into my mouth, massaging it gently with my tongue as I held it between my plump lips.

He let out a soft moan and closed his eyes as my mouth worked its magic on his body. "That's it, my little pet. I love the feel of your tongue on me. You're so good."

"I love licking you Master," I replied as I pushed him on to his back and climbed on top of his body, my slender legs straddling him as I leaned forward and slid my tongue down to his chest, tasting his smooth salty skin as I left behind a glistening trail of my saliva. I placed a series of gentle kisses on his torso, making my way to his small pink nipples which I teased with the tip of my tongue before sucking each in turn into my warm mouth.

I felt my Master's body tremble at my touch as I kissed down his tummy to where my saliva coated tongue lightly flickered against his belly button. He tried to stifle a laugh as my pink organ tickled him and I had to stop my affections as I let out a responsive giggle in the moment. I took a deep breath to regain my composure thus allowing me to continue in my duties of pleasuring my Master as I brushed the dark strands of hair out of my face and tucked them behind my ear.

I moved further down to where I saw his erect penis throbbing and pulsing. It was ready for me like a predator laying in wait for its quarry. There was no question that I was the prey or more to the point, my warm mouth and slick aching pussy were the targets of this particular hunter. I placed a series of gentle kisses around the base of his cock, licking at his hairless balls, sucking one and then the other gently into my mouth and massaging them with my tongue. My mouth moved to his perineum and I licked in flickering strokes that made my Master moan and quiver with pleasure.

My mouth moved up to his rigid shaft which I covered in more kisses and playful licks before reaching the head. I ran my tongue across the top, tasting the salty discharge of precum that had been coaxed forth as a result of my affection and was a sign that my attentiveness to his body would soon yield even more tangible rewards. I wrapped my lips around his cock and slid my mouth down on it, feeling it glide over my tongue toward the back of my throat. As it went deeper and deeper inside my mouth with each downward stroke I expected to trigger a gag reflex, but instead it went all the way inside until my lips were pressed firmly at the base of his member with no negative consequences at all. In fact his cock felt utterly comfortable buried deep inside my mouth, a perfect fit as if it was in its rightful home.

His cock twitched and pulsed in my mouth as my luscious ruby lips pressed harder. Our eyes locked as his hard organ slid easily in and out of my orifice. I could sense his muscles beginning to tense and the pulsing of his cock accelerated. His breathing became more rapid and I watched as beads of sweat began to drip from his temples. I knew he was getting close so I worked his member with renewed energy, sucking and licking to the fullest extent of my devotion to the man who owned me. Finally I heard him begin to grunt and moan and suddenly I felt the warm sticky spurts of his thick cum flooding my mouth.

"You were an unbelievable cocksucker my little pet," he said as a satisfied smile formed on his lips. "You know the rule, you're not allowed to swallow my cum until I give you permission. Understand my beautiful fuck toy?"

I nodded as his quickly softening organ slid out of my mouth taking with it a few dribbles of his salty white batter mixed with my sweet saliva. I held my crimson lips closed for what seemed like an eternity, waiting for when he saw fit to give me the command that was the focus of my attention. At last he uttered the words I longed to hear. "You have my permission to swallow, my precious cunt," he said in a calm, relaxed tone.

As soon as the words left his lips the gooey mix of cum and saliva that had found a home in my mouth wasted no time sliding down my throat toward my waiting stomach. "You were phenomenal my pet," he complimented me sending tingles of delight up my spine. My reward for a job well done was not only my Master's praise and pleasure but his seed inside my body as well. "Are you in the mood to go into town today?" He asked.

"Of course Master. You know I follow wherever my leash takes me."

"Speaking of which, as cute as you were on your leash yesterday, I was thinking you'd look even cuter as my little puppygirl today."

My skin glowed red and my heart beat faster with arousal. "I would love to be your puppygirl Master, though it's a little far to go on all fours the whole way."

"Silly bitch, I'll only have you on all fours when we get into town. Now stand up and bend over, every puppy needs a tail and you're no exception."

I climbed off of my Master, spread my legs and bent over. I knew that my anus and juicy pussy were on full display for him, a fact that made me even more excited for what was to come. I saw out of the corner of my eye that he was lubing up a large black anal plug that had a long rubber tail attached to it. "You probably know where this is going, don't you my little bitch?"

"I think I can guess Master. Are you sure it'll fit?"

"Don't worry my pet, we'll make it fit. You're a lot stretchier back there than you realize."

I nodded, trusting my Master completely. This body that I inhabited was his property after all. If he wanted to shove a giant plug up my anal passage, it was entirely within his rights to do so and it was my role to bear it. Such was the level of control that I craved. I felt the slippery head of the plug press against my puckered sphincter as he started to work it in. He rubbed my tummy with one hand while the other gently helped the plug inside me take root. Back and forth, deeper and deeper into my body as I tried my best to relax and focus on my breathing and not on the discomfort that was building inside my rectum. "That's it my little bitch, just relax and let it inside you. You're doing great. It's almost in," he said in an encouraging tone. He gave one final hard shove and I felt it push deep into my tight little anal canal. "All done and now you have a tail. What a perfect little puppygirl you're going to be for me today," he said with a sense of pride as my sphincter pulsed and squeezed the thick invader that filled my back hole, almost sucking on it in a way.

"Let me throw on some clothes and we'll get going. Why don't you wait on all fours by the front door with your leash in your mouth like a good bitch," he said with a smile. I nodded and quickly scampered on hands and feet to the front door where I placed the leather handle of the leash in my mouth and waited obediently on all fours like a good pet for my Master to take me for a walk into town.

Chapter Four: Master's Perfect Pet

Even though I was allowed to walk standing up for the bulk of the journey to town, it was by no means an easy endeavor. Every careful step that my small bare feet took reminded me of the large rubber intruder that occupied my rectum and shifted uncomfortably inside my lithe body. As we rounded the bend in the road and the town came into view a couple blocks away, Master stopped and gave my leash a hard yank.

"Down bitch," he said as he pointed at the ground. I quickly went down on hands and feet and looked up at him through my crystal blue eyes, trying to garner some sympathy. The town still seemed so far away. "Until I tell you otherwise, you're only allowed to bark. No trying to talk like a human, understand?"

"Woof woof," I barked with a smile.

"It sounds like you're trying to be a big dog, but you're just a cute little puppygirl aren't you?" He asked as he delicately stroked the underside of my chin with his fingertips. "So bark like the adorable bitch in heat that you are."

I wiggled my exposed rear and felt the long black rubber tail flop back and forth as my anus squeezed hard on the plug it was attached to. "Arf arf."

"That's much better girl. Also I've decided that your puppygirl name is going to be Princess. Do you like that name Princess?"

"Arf arf," I barked out as I bit my succulent lower lip, feeling a tingle of excitement in my tummy and between my legs at the prospect of having a puppygirl name.

"Not that you have a choice in the matter. You're just an owned bitch after all; you're my animal, my pet and my property, aren't you? "

Master's words alone caused my pussy to ache as I accepted my place as his owned animal. "Arf arf," I responded as I continued to wag my rubber tail.

He gave my leash a tug and called out "heel Princess!" I scurried beside him and tried to keep pace as he started to walk the final stretch to the town. However uncomfortable the anal plug was inside me when I was walking upright it was at least ten times more excruciating with my little body bent over on hands and feet. I found that if I constantly squeezed my anus against the rubber invader it gave some relief and I could only imagine how well developed my anal muscles would be after this adventure.

Getting into the town didn't take nearly as long as I anticipated. Perhaps it wasn't as far as I thought or maybe I was just so preoccupied with staying close to my Master's leg that I didn't think about the distance at all. We crossed the street to where a large willow tree stood watch over Matilda's Coffee which overlooked the crystal blue sea as several dominants enjoyed a morning coffee at the outdoor tables while their devoted pets knelt beside them.

We entered the establishment and a beautiful blonde girl greeted us with a big smile on her face. "G'day, I'm Matilda and welcome to my shop, how ya goin'?" She asked from behind the counter.

"Sit girl," Master commanded me as he gently patted my head. I moved into a kneeling position. My heels pressed into my rear and I spread my thighs to ensure that the moist pink lips of my pussy were on display just as Master taught me. I leaned forward and placed my arms in front of me which squeezed my little tits together as I put my palms flat on the shiny marble floor of the establishment.