Always Master's Slave Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh of course," I responded as my cheek nuzzled his arm.

"You'll need a nice thick ring through that clit of yours. That will be a good place to leash and punish you when you get naughty."

"My poor little clitty," I pretended to whine as my fingers moved to protect the sensitive bundle of nerves that defined my being. "Besides, I never get naughty Master; I'm a perfect slave girl."

"That you are little one," he said with a reassuring smile. Where else do you think we can add some rings?"

"How about my septum Master? Like a cow."

"That would be perfect if I make you into my personal hucow. How would you feel about producing milk for my coffee?"

"It would be my honor Master. You own all of me including any liquids my body produces. I bet my milk would be delicious too."

"I bet you're right my perfect bitch," he said as he gazed lovingly into my blue eyes. "Perhaps a ring in your tongue?"

"If it pleases you Master. I hear a tongue piercing increases pleasure during oral sex."

"Well then a tongue piercing should be at the top of the list," he said with a wink. There is one more ring that I think belongs on your body."

He let go of my leash and before I could comprehend his forthcoming action, I found him on one knee in front of me holding out a beautiful diamond ring. He smiled that perfect smile of his and said "Kristin, you are the most perfect slave and companion any man could ever know. Would you do me the honor of marrying me and becoming my wife for the rest of time?"

I was speechless. I stared at my Master and I could feel my head fogging up. My heart started to beat faster, my muscles began to tense and tremble and I was feeling nauseous. I couldn't think and I couldn't move until I became aware that my head had begun to subconsciously shake back and forth and I felt as if a bomb was about to explode inside me.

"How can you do this?" I queried trying desperately to contain the anger in my voice.

"I thought it would please you," he replied. "I was certain it was what you wanted."

"You don't know what you're saying," I said as I instinctively took a step back. He reached out and tried to grab my hand but I pulled it away. "Get off me."

"You think you exist to serve me, but we both know that I exist to serve you," he said in a pleading tone.

"Forty-one years. I was with my husband for forty-one fucking years. You can't begin to imagine. You can't know. You'll never understand the burden, the obligation, the boredom; the fucking boredom, my god. You have no idea what that's like; the love, the yearning, the years of neglect. You just can't know. Everything we sacrificed together."

Tears were streaming from my eyes as my little body convulsed with emotion. My vision was becoming blurry, my voice was turning hoarse and my head began to throb in pain. "We had a daughter named Sara. I watched her grow from a precocious baby to an exhausting little girl to a formidable woman and I was at her side holding her hand as she succumbed to cancer at age thirty-six and not a day went by that I didn't feel that heartbreak and not a day goes by that I don't think of my husband and wonder if they're together now and what? You think you can just read my mind and fill that hole? Fuck you!"

I could sense myself yelling at this point but I didn't care. I wiped the tears from my face and took a deep breath trying to regain my composure. He nodded his head. I wasn't telling him anything he didn't already know. "I don't care how much you think you can learn or what you think you know but you'll never know this. You'll never understand it. You're nothing and you'll always be nothing. It feels hollow and shallow and you may have gotten all the stupid little details right but you're a shit at understanding, I mean truly understanding anything."

"I know I have a lot to learn."

"Fucking right you do."

"What can I do?"

"You can leave me alone," I said as I started to walk away in anger. I wandered the streets in an attempt to clear my head for what felt like hours until the twilight gave way to darkness. I didn't care that I was naked, none of it mattered anyway. For the first time since my arrival in this place I noticed large gray clouds begin to fill the sky and a crack of thunder startled me and caused my heart to beat even faster.

I reached the beach house just as the first few fat drops of rain began to bounce off my head and drip down my exposed skin. I ran inside the eerily quiet structure, wrapped myself in a large blanket and curled up by the fireplace which glowed with its warmth. With each flash of lighting, I saw a lone figure out on the beach staring at the sea, unmoving. Thoughts circled my brain like vultures. Had I made a mistake? What were my options? The discomfort continued to grip my little body until fatigue took hold of me and I drifted off to sleep.

The sun rose to an overcast day and set and rose once more, over and over as I came to grips with my feelings. The solitary form never left its self determined post on the beach, standing in unwavering service as I took all the time I needed in order to sort out my emotions. The sea looked gray and unwelcoming as I wrapped the blanket around my body, finally ready to head out to the cold deserted beach. I stood next to the figure who had dutifully maintained a steadfast vigil before me and we stared out the water in silence for a lifetime.

"Don't ever do that again," I said, breaking the stillness of the heavy air.

"I won't," he softly replied. "I'm not perfect. I know it seems like I should be but I'm not. I'm always learning and part of that process is, not unlike you, making the occasional mistake. Do you think we can go back to me being your Master and you being my devoted slave?"

I sensed myself nodding, wanting desperately to once again find myself kneeling at his feet and feeling his firm guidance controlling every aspect of my being. "As long as you understand that's the relationship we have, I am your slave and you are my Master. That's what I want, that's what will make me happy. Agreed?"

A smile formed on his lips and he nodded. "Agreed my perfect little fuck toy."

He lifted my chin, leaned in and tenderly kissed my full red lips. The gray clouds above broke open and golden rays of sunlight streamed through, warming my body as the blanket dropped to the sugary white sand beneath my small feet.

It wasn't long before we were back to fully exploring my submission to the Master I was totally devoted to. We enjoyed sunsets and walks through the town. Sometimes I was allowed to walk upright while on my leash and other times I crawled on all fours as my anus squeezed against the large intruder inside my rectum and sucked on it joyfully.

The sun was setting once more in the distance as we enjoyed a candle light dinner at a small family owned restaurant that sat atop a cliff near the ocean. My dinner was served in a dog bowl of course; I would expect nothing less from the man who owned me completely. My Master reached down and delicately flicked the large silver ring that dangled from my erect nipple, causing the large bell that hung from it to ring out. He had decorated my body with all the rings we discussed plus a number of studs circling my anus. He admired the brand on my left ass cheek, a circle with a small capital letter R and a larger capital letter T beneath it. It was a mark that branded me as his owned property forever, and every time I ran my fingertips over my scarred flesh, I was reminded of what a lucky little bitch I was after all.

Chapter Six: Epilogue

"Welcome back to the Today show, I'm Alexa Sawyer," the beautiful and vivacious blonde television host said with a sincere smile that revealed her flawless white teeth as she spoke to the camera. "I'm joined today by the founder and CEO of Richmond Technologies, billionaire entrepreneur and visionary Elliott Richmond. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to chat with us today Mr. Richmond."

"Thank you for having me Alexa, and please call me Elliott," the middle aged man with a receding hairline and slightly paunchy belly replied.

"Of course Elliott, your company has developed an immersive virtual reality simulation that has become the latest go to technology. Your share price has spiked and you're riding an enviable wave of success. How does that feel?"

"It feels great Alexa. I would point out that the core of our technology is our artificial intelligence system. It takes only seconds for our A.I. to scour every social media post, every like, every text and every email to form a rudimentary picture of an individual's personality type, deepest desires, fondest wishes and unfulfilled dreams in order to create the perfect environment for them."

"That is amazing, but what do you say to critics who would consider access to such personal information to be an invasive breach of privacy?" Alexa questioned with her best serious journalist expression as she lobbed softball questions at the guest who just a few days prior had purchased the network that employed her.

"Our A.I only has access to what our users authorize or that which is already in the public domain. Not only is private information never shared but we don't even store it. We simply use the metadata contained therein to build a model," Elliott explained with an air of confidence as he no doubt had a thousand times before.

"Surely that information isn't always sufficient to form this perfect environment that you speak of, so how do you bridge the gap between what your A.I knows and what it needs to know?"

"You're absolutely right Alexa; the experience isn't perfect right out of the box. The best effort is put forth and holes are filled in through interaction with the individual. The A.I really gets to know and understand them. It asks them questions and it learns from its miscalculations. Over time the experience truly does approach a flawless immersion that is custom tailored to each individual."

"Next, how do you address the safety issues related to your technology, specifically the body disassociation issues that have occurred?"

Elliott nodded and paused to give the appearance of giving deep thought and consideration to a question that he had faced many times before and was well prepared to answer. "Body disassociation is an issue we're concerned about as well..."

Suddenly the television screen that hung high on the wall of the otherwise sterile small room went black as a stocky Jamaican nurse entered the space and waved her fingers in the air, triggering the power button on the augmented virtual interface of the device. "How's my girl today?" she asked cheerfully as she moved around to the side of the hospital bed to check the various electronics that monitored the patient they were connected to.

Kristin Kailey was motionless in the bed as she had been every day for the past several months. Her long black hair had turned a shade of silver white years ago and the nonagenarian's life was currently sustained via a complex series of tubes and devices. Though her body had failed her after so many years, her mind was still alive and well.

A small round white disk with the logo of Richmond Technologies, a circle with a small capital R above a larger capital T was securely affixed to Kristin's temple. A tiny blue L.E.D. light blinked at a steady pace indicating that the interface between the device and her brain was active. The nurse gently stroked her hair and touched the frail skin of her face. "Wherever you are beautiful lady, I hope you're having the time of your life," she said with a smile before stepping out of the room to continue her duties with other patients.

Kristin lived a full life filled with joy and heartbreak, happiness and disappointment. But now she had become what she always desired to be. She was a beautiful submissive who celebrated her complete obedience and devotion to her Master. Her remaining days had meaning and fulfillment and she reveled in the knowledge that she would always be her Master's faithful slave pet.

The End.

(Thank you so much for reading my story, I seriously hope you enjoyed it! If so, please be sure to give me a 5 star rating. If it wasn't your cup of tea, no worries, just leave the ratings to people who enjoy this type of content.

If you have any comments, thoughts, questions, insights, etc that you'd like to share with me please feel free. I love hearing what you have to say and interacting about the story!)