Always Quiet 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
428 Followers

"Yes, very good," Carl affirmed. "Two each of white, black and beige and one each of this blue, a green and a pink."

"Very good, sir," the saleswoman smiled.

The woman followed a similar procedure with the strapless and adjustable strap bras. Carl ordered one each in white and black of both styles and one in beige of the adjustable. Then came the panties. The saleswoman showed Carl various styles ranging from boy shorts to thongs and several varieties in between. Eve tried on several pairs at Carl's direction. As she stood there in the light blue bra and a matching pair of lacy boy shorts she heard Carl order multiple pairs in multiple colors of several styles.

Carl popped the tags off of the the items she had on and threw her old panties and bra in the trash can. He grabbed a couple of camisoles off the hook and headed out of the room. Before he left he told her, "Put your clothes back on. When you get home tonight you will throw out all of your old panties and bras."

"Yes, Sir," she murmured meekly.

Back in her slacks and blouse Eve stepped up next to Carl at the register as he completed paying for all of the items, including those she had on, with his Amex Platinum card. "Thank you so much for stopping in today, Mr. Hayes," the saleswoman purred looking at him with eyes that said 'You can fuck me anytime!' She never looked at Eve.

Carl handed the huge bag to Eve and started to walk away. Eve followed quickly and mumbled, "Thank you very much, Sir."

"I told you I would be good for you," Carl smiled. Eve was thrilled to be the recipient of that smile.

They made two more stops. One at a clothing store to purchase a pair of black, wool pants that fit Eve like a glove and a light blue blouse that hugged her torso showing off the size and shape of her lovely chest. Then they went to a shoe store where Carl approved and bought a pair of black, kitten heeled shoes for her. Looking in the mirror at the shoe store Eve felt she was seeing a totally different woman looking back. Carl let her keep her brown slacks and blouse but told her he never wanted to see them again. He made her leave the brown shoes at the store.

As they stepped from the store Carl took the bags from her and offered her his arm. "Now I can be seen with you," he smiled.

A wave of emotion ripped through Eve as they walked through the mall, her hand in the crook of Carl's strong arm. She became aware of just how well the properly fitted bra cradled and supported her boobs. The lace of the panties felt wonderful in her crotch and even the wool of the pants felt nice on her legs.

Carl escorted her to his car, held the door for her as she got in and placed the bags in the back seat. His car was a sports car of some type (she paid little attention to cars, a BMW maybe?) and she loved the way it accelerated and held tight on the corners. Carl was a very good driver and she felt safe with him at the wheel. Soon he pulled into a parking garage near the waterfront.

Again, he opened her door and held out his hand to assist her out of the car. "You do look very nice in your new clothes," he complimented her. Eve felt as if she would swoon. As they rode up in the elevator he caressed and patted her ass through the pants and murmured, "Very nice indeed."

"I've made reservations for lunch," he announced as he held out his arm and she took it. They strolled along the waterfront until they reached the restaurant. Carl gave his name and the hostess basically drooled as she stared at Carl while leading them to their table. When the waitress showed up Carl ordered both of their meals.

Carl began to speak softly as soon as they were alone. "Now my little slut, you may be wondering why I have spent the money on you that I have today. Well, I told you that I would do things for you and that I planned on making you blossom. This, and the things we do in my office, are the start of the path. I will not be easy on you. I expect full compliance with my orders and instructions. I will punish you for mistakes, for breaking my rules or for defying me. On the other hand I will reward you for pleasing me."

"You have a choice," he continued, "you can accept these terms and I will guide you to become the woman I believe you are. I will help you find purpose and satisfaction in your life. Or you can decide not to be with me and return to your life exactly as it was a week ago. I will be sad at your missing this opportunity but I will not fire you. We will have no more interaction than we had up until this week. You may have until we finish our lunch to decide."

Eve tried to hide her excitement. With her eyes looking down she spoke. "Sir, I don't need any more time. I want Your guidance and I want You. I'll do all I can to follow Your rules and instructions and I'll accept my punishment when I do not."

She looked up to see Carl smiling at her. "Good girl," he said.

Their meals were served and they ate quietly. At one point during the meal Eve extended her leg and brushed her foot up and down against Carl's leg. She looked at him with her head slightly bowed to gauge his reaction. He had a bemused smile on his face.

Very softly he asked, "Why?"

"I just feel the need to be in contact with you, Sir. More than just being in your presence I long for your touch."

"I'll allow it for now," he granted with a genuine smile on his face. Eve's face fairly beamed in a smile in return.

"Thank you, Sir," she said clearly, not caring if anyone heard her.

When they finished and Carl had paid for their meal he offered her his arm once more. She took it and they ambled out of the restaurant looking to all the world very much like a couple. They entered the lobby of a hotel and Carl made directly for the elevators. Eve looked at him with a puzzled expression

When the elevator doors closed and they were alone he said, "I would like to take you home but you have not earned that privilege yet."

Eve was thrilled to hear that he wanted to take her home. She wondered what she would need to do to earn the privilege. On the 6th floor they walked down the hall and Carl used the key card to open the door to a room. Eve surveyed the well appointed interior, including the king size bed. She was hopeful and a little bit fearful that she might share it with Carl. He told her to strip and she obeyed, laying all of her new clothes and lingerie neatly on the dresser.

Carl pointed to the floor and she understood she was to kneel there. Carl pulled out the rolling desk chair and sat facing her. One hand served as a chin rest, index finger extended up to his cheek, elbow on the arm of the chair. Minutes passed with him just staring at her. She fought the tremors of lust, anticipation, nervousness and anxiety that coursed through her body.

"I never really noticed you before Tuesday. Of course, I've seen you in the office but I took no note of you. I think you work hard to blend into the background. But your not so little error last week brought you to my attention. From that first encounter and interaction in my office on Tuesday you have held my eye and my thoughts."

He continued, "You are a beautiful woman, slut. It is wrong that you hide your body under the items that you call clothes. I will not allow it any further."

Eve blushed heavily. She was embarrassed by him calling her beautiful, she was annoyed at him calling her slut and she was intrigued by him saying he wouldn't allow her to continue to dress as she had. As if he was taking control of her, of her life.

"When I tell you, I want you stand and walk over to the windows. I want you to face the window and press your body against it. I want you to make an 'X' with your arms upraised and your legs spread wide."

Eve trembled. She had never and would never think of exposing herself in such a manner. She didn't know if she could do it.

"Now, slut, go stand in the window," he directed in a low, almost gravelly voice.

Shaking, Eve stood and slowly turned to face the floor to ceiling window. With hesitant steps she walked toward the glass. She was a foot away and paused for just a moment. Then she took the final step and compressed her body against the cold, hard glass. Her nipples hardened so severely she thought they might puncture through the clear sheet. Cautiously she raised her arms and shifted her feet until she was in the position approximating an 'X'.

She heard him rise from the chair and then he was standing a few feet behind her. "Good girl," he praised. "Just think how many people may be able to see you now, slut. How many people may be working on a Saturday behind those mirrored windows in that building in front of you? How many people walking on the street may look up and see you, lewdly exposed like this?"

Initially, Eve wanted to explore why she always felt a surge of positive emotion whenever Carl called her a "Good girl', but those thoughts were rapidly driven away by his subsequent words. Could people see her? Was there someone, or several someones looking at her now? What would they think? Before she could get too far into her head he articulated more.

"I do like your body, slut. It is very pleasing to me." He had moved closer and she could feel his breath on the top of her head. Then she felt his large hand roaming over her ass, cupping the cheeks and molding the flesh. "It pleases me to look at your body. I have copied the pictures of you to my computer and I look at them often. Someday I may choose to expose you like this more directly, so that many people will see the lovely, feminine slut that I see."

Eve was quivering against the pane. She was very aware that the body he was so enthralled with was betraying her. She could feel the humid dampness forming between her spread legs. The way Carl was talking about her, as if he owned her, possessed her was touching parts of her that had not been touched before.

His hand moved from her butt to the small of her back and it soothed her. The tremors through her body calmed.

"For now, I want to keep the detail of your superb body all to myself. I can be selfish that way. However, you need to become more comfortable with yourself. You will not hide any more."

She could only wonder at the meaning of these words. He said he didn't want to expose her but that she would not hide herself anymore. Before she could think on this further he slid his hand through the chasm between her twin half moons. After slipping over her little, pink starfish he continued on to her perineum and then to the very tip of her nether lips.

"I can smell your excitement, slut. Before I felt the dew on your lips I caught your scent. You like this. You like me pushing you, helping you to explore yourself," he gloated.

She wanted to push herself down and draw his fingers into her. The need was powerful but she was unsure of his reaction so stayed in position as best she could. She became aware that he was moving his finger from side to side a tiny amount, no more than half an inch. She could not control the moan of desire that escaped her lips. The need for more of his touch was excruciating. This fractional amount of movement was only frustrating, not satisfying.

"Please," she begged.

Carl laughed as he enjoyed her plaintive plea. "Frustrated, are we?" he teased. "All worked up and not able to cum? My, my what a little slut you are, wanting to cum on your boss's fingers."

He removed his hand. Eve whined at the loss of his touch. "Go turn down the bed and lie on your back. Same 'X' position."

Eve did as she was told, despite the fluid that was seeping like sap from her. As she lay in the prescribed position, head on a pillow, she watched Carl roll the chair to the foot of the bed, take a seat and stare at her intently.

"I want you to masturbate for me. You can use both hands if you wish butdo not close your legs! I want a full view of you playing with yourself. Bring yourself right to the edge but do not orgasm! Do you understand, slut, you are not allowed to cum?"

"Yes, Sir," Eve groaned. The need to cum was so very strong through every fiber of her body. And that Carl would have a front row seat to observe her intimate act was mortifying.

There was no need for preliminaries. She was fully aroused and worked up. She sank two fingers into her pussy and went straight to her G spot, massaging it as only she knew how. She could feel flow from her inside spilling over her taint and between her cheeks. She dragged the two fingers from her tight flesh up over her sensitive lips and sandwiched her clit between them. Slippery with the coating of grool from inside herself she slid the fingers up and down keeping pressure on her bud.

After less than a minute she wailed "Oh, no," as if she was in pain and whipped her hand away from her snatch. Opening her eyes she discovered that Carl was leaning forward in his chair, intently focused between her thighs. Her breath came in pants and huffs as she tried to calm herself.

"You are such a slut. That took almost no time at all. Are you always this easy to get worked into such a state?" he verbally prodded her. "Begin again, slut."

With a long whine that was more like a howl, she inserted her fingers inside herself again. To try and forestall her orgasm she didn't play with her G spot this time. She just sank her fingers in deep and then withdrew them. She was so covered in her own juices that there was a 'schlick, schlick' sound with each stroke. She wanted to snap her thighs shut and trap her hand immobile in her pink orifice but knew she was forbidden.

"Bring yourself to the edge," he barked at her, recognizing that she was deliberately trying not to give herself too much pleasure.

Placing her two fingers astride her clit again she began sawing them up and down. Once more she reached the edge quickly and withdrew her hand. She had tears in her eyes and could not even vocalize her torment. Her body vibrated now, nerve endings on high alert. She felt his hands on her legs, caressing her calves.

"You're doing so well, slut. You are pleasing me by following my instructions. One more time now, but don't you cum!"

"Please, Sir, no. Please may I cum this time, Sir? Please?" she beseeched him as she sobbed with need. "Oh, gawd, pleeease."

"You can do it, my slut. You can do it for me," he soothed, continuing to stroke her legs. "One more."

Her hand shook as she reached for her gap. She used only one finger this time and swirled it in a circular motion. Even this alteration was setting off sparks inside her. With just that one finger she was able to stroke her clit only twice before she felt the crest of the wave about to break. She let her hand flop against her thigh, weak with frustration.

When her mind returned from where ever it had traveled under duress she became aware that Carl was massaging her feet. His strong hands were working against the taut muscles and lightly pulling her toes. It felt so nice but could not overcome the agonizing need for release she was experiencing.

"Crawl to the end of the bed on your hands and knees, slut." Carl stood from the chair, undid his belt and zipper and let his pants and boxers drop to his ankles.

Without another word she knew what was expected. She could not help but want some measure of revenge and so she started by ducking her head and licking his balls. She toyed with them and sucked them into her mouth, happy to hear him utter small sounds of pleasure. But then he took her hair in a fist and forcibly moved her mouth to his cock. She ingested half of him in the first lunge and then took more with each succeeding bob of her head.

Using two hands he took painful hold of her head, holding it in place as his hips began to move. Immobile she could only accept his powerful thrusts, the head of his cock threatening to bruise the start of her throat. He was grunting now each time he buried himself in her mouth. She wasn't even moving her tongue, He was just using her mouth. Then he jammed himself in deeper than he had ever been before and ribbons of his thick semen shot into her and down her throat.

She could not swallow normally with his bulbous head wedged in so tightly and began to gag as the second and third pulses of his cock snot jetted into her. His cum dribbled down her chin and she felt like a slut in that moment. When he withdrew she quietly licked his shaft and helmet clean. Then she wiped the cum from her chin into her mouth and swallowed it.

Carl slumped into the chair, sated and satisfied. Casually he pulled up his underwear and pants, all the while looking at Eve. "Good job, slut. We're almost there," he praised. "Now, get back in the window."

Eve was stunned by the order. Weakly she crawled off the bed and made her way to the same spot as before. She pressed her flesh against the hard surface, spread her legs and raised her arms. She waited, wondering how much more she could take. She felt almost broken as she stood, her body hypersensitive and her mind almost mush.

In time Carl stood beside her, his body touching hers and she slumped against him a little. "You've done very well today, my little slut. From the lingerie store, to lunch, to now. You are taking shape quite nicely and rather quickly. I'm going to give you a reward. I'm going to let you have an orgasm. But you must not cum until I say you can! Do you understand?"

Eve's spirit soared upon hearing that he would give her an orgasm but then was crushed when he said that He would choose when she could cum. "Yes, Sir," she croaked, the agony returning.

Two fingers started to stroke her sex. Immediately her need ramped up to high. The fingers entered her and tantalizingly slowly plunged in and out. Eve raised on her toes trying to pull away from the invaders as she felt the wave building quickly.

"Take it, slut. Wait for permission. You can do it, slut," Carl encouraged her.

Silent tears of torture fell down her cheeks as she openly pleaded for release. "Please, Sir, I want to cum so badly. Please, I'm begging you, this is torture." she cried.

The fingers slipped out and now he sandwiched her clit just as she had done. The bastard! That's why he paid such rapt attention. He learned how she liked to be touched. The only sound she could make was a continuous moan interspersed with sobs.

"Cum for me, my Good girl."

Blinding white light exploded in her eyes, sound caught in her throat as her mouth opened in a silent scream, every fiber of her being tensed and released. Heat radiated from her molten core and shot to her fingers and toes. Her body thrashed against the glass.

Finally she sucked in a huge breath as the orgasm to end all orgasms ripped through her. After an indeterminate span of time the intensity simmered and she collapsed into his strong arms. She felt him lift her and carry her to the bed as her body quaked and quivered with residual shocks. Then all went dark.

When she came to she was curled in a tight little ball. Carl was wrapped around her, protective and comforting as she returned to the living. When she stirred he kissed her head. "My good girl," he whispered. She felt the soft, warm glow spread through her upon hearing his voice, those words. She felt weak and tired but somehow unreal. Like she had emerged from a cocoon into the light.

"I could stay here forever," she told him.

"Soon, slut, soon," he replied, stroking her hair.

She realized then that slut was a term of endearment when he used it this way. She lay curled in his protective embrace and felt calm and at peace. When she opened her eyes she saw it was beginning to turn dark outside.

"It's time for me to take you home, my little slut," Carl said as he kissed her head.

Eve felt a surprising level of sadness realizing that their time together was ending. After today's events she acknowledged to herself she wanted to be more than just a plaything for him. She would endure the humiliation, the sexual treatment for the feeling of walking through the mall on his arm. She wanted more of this feeling of being so close to him, of being cared for by him, of being his.

Greyman01
Greyman01
428 Followers