Always Quiet 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride home was quiet and too soon he guided the car to the curb outside her house. "Be ready for more instructions tomorrow, slut," he said, without turning to look at her.

Eve felt as though she was being dismissed. She didn't want to be sent away. "Sir? May I kiss you?" In the faint light of a street lamp it was hard to tell but she could swear she saw the corner of his mouth working to not smile. He stayed staring straight ahead and said nothing. She could feel her heart beating fast in her chest as she decided to risk any repercussions.

She leaned forward, placed her hand on his chest and kissed his cheek. As she pulled back he was definitely smiling. "Thank you for today, Sir."

He turned to her and his face looked different, kind and tender. "You were a very good girl today. Now go."

As she got out of the car she felt him pat her butt.