Always Read Before You Sign Ch. 07

Story Info
Six months have passed Samantha has a threesome.
2.9k words
4.7
19.6k
34

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reaver90
Reaver90
257 Followers

Six months had passed since Samantha became Paula's slave. The young woman was in her bedroom naked looking at the mirror. She had changed a lot in the past six months.

Her breasts were now A cups. Her waist was now narrow with her hips widening, her ass was round and filled out. It was wasn't a big ass, but it jiggled when Paula fucked her.

Samantha's face changed as her cheekbones became more define and her face became a lot softer and feminine as did the rest of her body. Her lips did receive some collagen to make her lips stand out more and also make sucking Paula's dick that more pleasurable.

As for her hair, Samantha stopped wearing her wig as her black hair was long enough to turn it into a woman's short hairstyle. But she was on course to have hair long enough to have a ponytail in another four to six months.

Samantha had got her body hair removed by laser treatment. She was now smooth, and she loved it.

Lastly, her clit (still in the chastity device) and balls as well for her sex drive was kept intact, which made her and Paula happy. The latter didn't want a slave who lacked a sex drive, and she still wanted Samantha to fuck her one day.

In terms of the legal stuff, she was officially a woman with her name changed and moved formally into Paula's house among the other legal stuff.

Samantha was deep in thought as she got a fright by Paula's whistling.

"Oh sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to scare you," Paula said.

Samantha turned around to face her Mistress. "It's fine. I was just thinking."

"About?" Paula replied as she walked into the bedroom.

Samantha raised both of her hands and touched both of her tiny breasts. "How good I would look with big boobs."

Paula began to laugh. "Are you that keen to give me a tit wank?"

"Yes," Samantha blushed. "But I think it would help you to put the finishing touches to me. Apart from my hair which will grow by itself. My boobs are the only things that need to fill out or grow whatever you prefer."

"I agree your boobs are the final thing you need. But you would need to go through training."

"Training for what?" Samantha asked, confused.

"I'm glad you asked," Paula replied, smiling. "I have ordered fake double d breasts, and they should arrive today hopefully. Having breasts is hard work. You need a strong back to carry such heavy jugs. So you will be wearing fake breasts along with one of my bras to strengthen your back muscles."

"Wait does that mean I might be getting breast implants soon?" Samantha asked.

"Yes," Paula nodded. "Then you will be the ultimate sex machine for the girls and me."

"I'm happy to serve you, Mistress," Samantha bowed her head.

"I know you are," Paula smiled as she raised her hand and began to pat her slave's head. "You've become very obedient ever since your lack of self-control with your first facial six. I'm very proud of you."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"No problem Sammy," Paula replied.

During the six months, Paula had started to Samantha as Sammy as a nickname. She wouldn't dare use Sam as it was her slave's old male name. Samantha, on the other hand, didn't like getting called Sammy, but she kept quiet in order not to upset her Queen.

"Mmm, I love how your lips look," Paula grinned. "Putting collagen on those lips was a good idea. Your blowjobs are heavenly. Get on your knees slut and put those lips to use."

Samantha grinned as she fell to her knees and put her hands on Paula's black yoga pants. She pulled them down and then the thongs as she saw her prize tucked away between Paula's legs.

Paula opened her legs slightly, freeing her dick. Samantha put her hand on the small dick and stroke it. She felt it grow and moved her head forward and swallowed the dick.

"Fuck!" Paula moaned as she felt Samantha's lips slide up and down her cock. "Maybe we should add more collagen...the bigger the lips more pleasure for me."

Samantha bobbed her head up and down the cock. She loved sucking Paula's dick she couldn't live without it. She pulled her head away as the cock slipped out. Samantha stuck her tongue out and began to lick the head very slowly.

"Shit!" Paula moaned. "Is your pussy cleaned?"

"No Mistress."

"Shame. Continue."

Samantha licked the shaft of the cock a few times. Then she felt Paula's hands on her head. She knew what this meant as she opened her mouth.

Paula moved her hips forward, putting her dick into Samantha and began to face fuck her. Samantha started to make gaggling noises, and this made Paula harder.

"You're a two-hole slut, aren't you?" Paula said, breathing heavily.

Samantha groaned.

"Don't worry slut. We are finally going to get your two holes plugged at the same time today. Kelly is coming over to speak to me about business. Then you will be the desert."

Samantha clit began to leak as the thought of getting fucked by two cocks filled her brain. Drool began to run down her chin; this was her life. She was a sex toy for her Mistress, and she was proud of it.

"Here comes your favourite cream!" Paula said as she a few loads down her slave's throat. "Ah, fuck! That was amazing." Paula pulled out as Samantha swallowed her favourite meal.

"Yummy thanks Mistress," Samantha smiled.

"No problems pet," Paula grinned. "Right clean up the carpet slut with the carpet cleaner."

A few hours later

Paula was on her laptop doing some work. Then she heard someone knocking on the door.

"Oh, that's either Samantha's new boobs or Kelly," Paula said as she shot up and rushed to the door. She opened the door and saw Kelly and the delivery man.

"Hey, Paula," Kelly smiled. "You buying yourself something nice?"

"It's for Samantha," Paula replied.

The delivery man couldn't believe how beautiful these two women were.

"Like something you see?" Kelly smirked.

"Oh sorry miss," the man said, shaking his head. "Umm here is your parcel." He handed the big box to Paula.

"Thank you," Paula smiled.

The man quickly left and got in his van and drove away.

"I wonder if he would move faster if he knew the heat we were packing," Kelly asked.

"Maybe, but I know someone who won't," Paula giggled. "Please come in."

Kelly walked in, closing the door behind her.

"Sammy, your tits are here," Paula shouted. "Please grab one of my bras of your choice and please come down topless!"

"Tits?" Kelly said, surprised.

"Yes, I've got her fake tits as training for her back before she gets the real thing."

"How big?" Kelly asked.

"Double ds," Paula smirked. "Even though those tits are fake, I'm going to have myself a nice tit wank."

"If you were so keen on having a tit wank, you could ask one of us," Kelly replied.

"I know, but with everyone busy over the summer. None of you has had the chance to fuck Samantha yet, but I digress, these fake tits will be the finishing touch to Samantha for now at least."

Samantha walked into the living room wearing her pink yoga pants. She was topless and was holding a black bra.

"Oh, miss Kelly, how are you?" Samantha asked.

"I'm fine love," Kelly smiled. "Nice tiny tits you've got there." Kelly raised her hand and began to flick Samanta's nipples, causing the slut to moan. "Mmmm your moaning is causing me to get hard."

"Not now," Paula said firmly. "You can fuck my slave later." She walked over to the wooden coffee table and put the box down.

Kelly took her hand away and moved her head up to Samantha's ear. "I'm going to fuck you good Sammy." She moved away and winked at the slave.

Paula opened the box and saw the tits. "Oh wow, these lovely things are going to sit well on your chest Samantha." She pulled the tits out and saw glue lying in the box. "Kelly grab that glue please and put some of it on Samantha."

Kelly walked over to the box, as did Samantha. The former grabbed the glue and began to spread it all over Samantha's chest.

Samantha, on the other hand, was excited. She was going to get her own set of tits finally. Granted they were fake, but she was still getting a pair.

After enough glue was applied, Kelly moved out of the way, allowing Paula to step in front of her slave sticking the tits on her chest. Paula spend a few seconds to get the tits perfect before finally stepping away.

Samantha could feel the weight of the fake tits, and they were heavy to her.

Kelly began to whistle, while Paula nodded approvingly.

Samantha felt the need to put her bra on so she put her bra on and felt much better.

"Damn girl," Paula said. "Just need your hair to grow out, and nobody would ever think you used to be a man."

"I can't wait to fuck you," Kelly said with a sexual hunger that Samantha could feel. "But I need to control myself and do business with Paula."

"I look forward to being your two hole slut," Samantha grinned.

"Fuck your dirty, and I love it!"

Paula laughed. "Right let's focus on the business, slave check yourself out and make sure your pussy is clean ahead of time."

"Understood Mistress," Samantha replied.

The slave left the living room and headed upstairs to her bedroom, and once she got there. She stood in front of the mirror, and she loved her new look. She almost looked like a convincing woman. The face could look more feminine but apart from that. She was hot!

A few hours

Samantha was naked and sitting on Paula's bedroom as Paula and Kelly were refreshing themselves up for the threesome. Samantha couldn't wait to be fully plugged up with two real cocks.

Paula and Kelly walked into the bedroom, fully naked and hard. They walked over to the bed and climbed on.

"Right slut all fours and suck of Kelly while I lube up your pussy," Paula ordered.

Samantha got into position and wrapped her lips around Kelly's cock.

"Mmmm, I missed your mouth Sammy," Kelly moaned. "Having collagen on your lips have made your blowjobs even better."

"I'm thinking of having them bigger," Paula said as she grabbed the lube. Then she put her head down to her slave's pussy and began to eat her slave out.

Samantha began to moan onto Kelly's dick.

Paula pulled back and opened the lube and smeared it all over Samantha's hole. Paula put the lube on her cock and put it down. Then she began to finger her slave.

"That looks so hot!" Kelly moaned. "I can't wait to get a piece of that pussy!"

"Give it a few minutes. I'm just warming the slut's hole up first," Paula replied as she stuck a second finger in.

Samantha moaned again she was in heaven. Surrounded by two beautiful women with cocks. Samantha was loving life at the moment.

"Right Samantha is ready," Paula said to Kelly. "Slut turn around and show Kelly her target."

Samantha slid the cock out of her mouth, disappointed, but she knew it was going in a better hole soon. She turned around, and she was her Mistress's cock right in front of her. She opened her mouth without command and took the cock whole.

"Fuck me! She is keen," Kelly giggled.

"Yeah..." Paula groaned as she threw the lube at Kelly. "I hope your ready slut, both of your holes all be filled with cock."

Samantha moaned into the cock as Kelly lubed her cock. Then she lined it up with Samantha's hole and pushed in.

Samantha's eyes wanted to roll into her back of her skull as she felt the cock enter her. She moaned as she tried to focus on her Mistress's cock.

Kelly was in balls deep. Then she began to slap both of Samatha's ass cheeks. "Good your still tight. I thought months of Paula pounding you, would have loosened you right up."

Kelly began to push back and forward slowly driving Samantha wild.

"Focus, slut!" Paula said firmly. "Remember who your Mistress's cock is!"

"Don't listen to Paula," Kelly teased. "Just focus on my cock. It will give you the most pleasure." The pink hair girl increased her speed ever so slightly.

Samantha couldn't think she was in pleasure mode. The only thing that was causing her slight pain was her fake tits because of the weight. But it was something that she would need to deal with.

"Lick my cock slut!" Paula ordered.

Samantha pulled her head, allowing the cock to fall out, and she began to lick her Mistress's cock.

Kelly grinned as she upped her pace and begun to fuck Samantha hard.

"FUCK!" Samantha screamed. "Don't stop, please!"

"Oh, you like that, do you?" Kelly chuckled. "You tranny whore, you're one of us now! It's a shame your clit it locked away. I would be stroking it right now and making you edge."

"No, please no more edging," Samatha cried in pleasure.

Kelly pulled out, leaving Samantha disappointed. She needed that cock back in her pussy now.

"Turn around bitch and clean my cock," Kelly ordered. "Your Mistress needs some of that pussy as well."

Samantha turned around and swallowed Kelly's cock, not caring where it had been. Paula saw her slave's hole closing. Paula began to smile. Samantha's hole will have trouble closing after they were done with her.

Paula lined her cock and pushed it into Samantha's pussy. "Ah that's better, my cock is now at home." She spanked her slave's ass cheeks until they were red.

Paula then grabbed her slave's hips and started to pound her pussy. Samantha started to moan again. Kelly grabbed the slave's head and began to fuck Samantha's month.

Samantha didn't move as she was attacked by cock from both ends. She was a slave to girl cock, and she loved it. Samantha began to leak cum from her clit as the pleasure was making her whole body weak.

"Now time for the main course," Paula said as she pulled out as did Kelly. "Slut get off the bed."

Samantha got off the bed. She was concerned that she wasn't the main course. Samantha watched Kelly get off the bed as well. Then she saw Paula lying down at the edge of the bed.

"Slut get on my cock facing me!" Paula commanded.

Samantha quickly got back on the bed and hovered over Paula. The slave grabbed the dick as she lowered her body. She guided her pussy to the cock as she felt it enter her. She was soon balls deep as she sat on her Mistress's thick rod.

Paula pulled her slave down and kissed her. Both sets of tits were mashing into each other as Paula hands reached down to Samantha's ass cheeks and spread them open.

"Hey, Sammy," Kelly said behind. "I hope you're ready for your first double experience." She pushed her cock into Samantha's hole slowly as she felt Paula's cock beside hers.

Samantha's eyes widened as she felt a second cock entering her pussy. She had done training having two dildos in her pussy over the past six months. But this was the real deal!

"Sweetie you need to relax," Paula whispered into her slave's ear. "Remember your training. Big breaths now."

Samantha did her best to relax and take big breaths as she felt Kelly gain more inches in her pussy. Then it finally happened Kelly was balls deep. Samantha now had 13 inches of cock in her pussy.

"I feel so full!" Samantha said, breathing heavily.

"And so fucking tight!" Kelly added.

"You're doing great," Paula whispered. "You're making me proud."

"I'm happy, Mistress," Samantha whispered back. "Now fuck me like the whore I am!"

"Right Kelly let's fuck this bitch!" Paula said.

The two women began to fuck Samantha's pussy slowly.

"Shit!" Samantha moaned. "Please fuck me until your balls are empty!"

"You heard the whore!" Kelly chuckled as she upped her pace as did Paula.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck," Samantha repeated over and over again. The pleasure got too much for her as she came. "SHIT I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" She screamed.

Paula felt the cum land on her stomach, but it was quickly rubbed on Samantha's stomach as their bodies rubbed together.

Samantha was spent that orgasm had drained all the energy out of her. All she was now a hole for her Mistress and Kelly to fuck. Both women were fucking her at separate peace now. They were poking her G-spot at different times.

"Shit I'm close!" Kelly said.

"Same here," Paula replied. On three, we will cum together. Ready?"

"I might not make it to three," Kelly replied as she bit her lip.

"One...two...THREE!" Paula roared as did Kelly and the pair filled up Samantha's hole with cum.

"I'm a cum dump," Samantha said she laid on Paula's body lifeless. "Give me everything you have!"

Kelly pulled out after dumping all of her cum into Samantha's worn out hole. She fell backwards on her bum, catching her breath. "Fuck that was amazing. I never knew being on the giving end was awesome."

"I think we broke Samantha," Paula giggled. "She can't move."

"Sorry Mistress, give a few minutes to recover," Samantha said quietly.

Paula wrapped her arms around her slave. "You've made me so proud, I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," Samantha whispered back.

Reaver90
Reaver90
257 Followers