Always Read Before You Sign Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca groaned.

"Then cum then," Laura ordered as she began to stroke her slave's cock harder.

Rebecca let out a groan of pleasure as she shot all over her Mistress's body.

"That is so hot!" Samantha said as she felt herself close to cumming again.

Paula let out a scream as she came into Rebecca's ass. "Shit I've cummed, I couldn't hold it any longer."

"HERE I CUM TOO!" Laura roared as she shot her load into her slave's ass.

"ME TOO!" Samantha screamed as she shot her load down Rebecca's throat.

The redhead was surprised that Samanta shot another load. But she swallowed the load quickly. She felt dirty that was body became a cum dump. But she loved it.

Laura pulled out, breathing heavily, Samantha fell onto the bed lying next to Paula. At the same time, Rebecca climbed off Paula's cock and went onto the floor and laid there trying to recover from the best experience she has ever had. Cum was oozing out of her ass.

Laura leaned over her slave and put her mouth to Rebecca's ear. "So how was that slave? You're first double anal wasn't all that bad was it?"

"Mistress it was fucking amazing, I can't wait to try it again," Rebecca replied softly.

Laura began to chuckle softly as she slowly patted her slave on the head. "You've done my pet."

Paula slowly wrapped her arms around Samantha. "So how was that Sammy?"

"I felt amazing, thank you for freeing me for today. But tomorrow it's back to normal and completing my journey to becoming your perfect tranny whore."

"Next time your cock will be free, you will have your real double d tits by then. I can't wait to get a tit wank from you."

"Me too!" Samantha giggled.

Paula began to laugh. "Oh that reminds me, Tracy has a job offer for you."


12