Always the Bridesmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, Kendra hated her K cup breasts. She hated that they weren't bigger so that Jasmine could have a larger, prettier belly. The same volume of milk had almost no effect on her own stomach, as she was much larger than Jasmine, so Kendra she envied the satisfaction that the tight belly seemed to bring. Jasmine's breathing was slow. She had to have been asleep. She was drooling milk at this point, and Kendra felt that she could have enjoyed this scene of immodesty all day. She imagined how long she might have to wait before she could do something like this again with Jasmine. Possibly a few days? But that was just too long. There had to be a way to make her tits make more milk faster.

Knock knock knock!

"Kendra? Are you in there? Kendra! Some staff guy with sunglasses said that he saw you bringing Jasmine in here!" A voice rang out from the front door of the honeymoon suite. It was Teresa's.

"It's time to start lining up! We need to get you in a dress asap!" That was Benny.

Kendra sighed. True, even though today was the start of a set of exciting sexual adventures for her, this still wasn't her day. She was just a bridesmaid.