Always the Bridesmaid...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at myself in the mirror and loved what I saw. I could pass for a women looking like this. The heels helped give me an extra bit of height and made my ass look even better. It looked big and round, the skinny jeans really adding to my figure. I was brought out of my trance looking at myself when there was a knock on the door from Cassie and Katie. Cassie was dressed in a pair of jeans with a white top on while Katie was dressed in a bodycon white dress. Both were wearing bride sashes. They handed me my 'Chief Bridesmaid' sash and we headed downstairs to meet the others.

Once in the lobby of the hotel, we quickly headed out onto the streets of York. Firstly, we had a couple of drinks before the meal we had planned. A couple of people were already slightly tipsy by the time we made it to the restaurant for food. Luckily after spending a couple of hours in there and everybody eating a lot of food, everybody had sobered up again and was ready to head back out to the bars and clubs for the rest of the night. We ventured back out onto the streets after food, and I was finding it difficult to walk on the cobbled streets in my heels but so far, I had managed to remain up right.

The next few hours seemed to pass by very quickly. Cassie and Katie weren't big drinkers so weren't completely drunk but were more than a little tipsy. I on the other hand, was starting to get slightly drunk. I'd been drinking cocktails since the middle of the afternoon, and they were now starting to catch up on me. It was now well past midnight and I'd been dancing with anyone that came anywhere near me. I must have shaken my ass and grinded up against at least ten different people. I'd found myself a long-term dance partner now though. As the clubs were starting to close, I'd been dancing with Ellie for a long time. Ellie was the girl from outside the hotel with the see-through leggings.

She looked stunning in her black jumpsuit which had a deep cut down to her belly button. Any sudden movements and her tits could pop out. She was a little taller than me, and with every song we were getting closer to each other. Eventually we ended up with me doing my best twerking impression up against her as she playfully spanked my ass. The others watched on and laughed as we stole the show. As the music started to slow, Ellie spun me around and brought us together, her hands immediately grabbing a hold of my ass and squeezing them.

'God your ass feels incredible,' she said with our faces just centimetres apart. 'Should we say my room or yours?' She said with a little chuckle at the end.

'I'm sorry, but you do realise I'm a guy, don't you?' I responded hesitantly. Ellie was one of the friends I hadn't met before, so I didn't know if she understood my situation.

'I'm very much aware,' she said. 'But I'm not into men. I like women.' She gave my ass another squeeze.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. My first kiss with a woman. She grabbed my ass even harder and brought me closer to her. I was almost on my tip toes by the time she broke off the kiss. 'So, what do you say then? You want to have some fun tonight?'

I smiled, 'I do.'

We then noticed that the rest of the group had already started filtering out of the club and back to the hotel. We quickly followed them. I took my heels off and carried them because there was no way I could walk along the cobbles whilst drunk. Ellie stayed close by and kept pinching my ass which made me stumble a little more. Looking ahead I could see that some other people were heading back to their room with other people. More strangers seemed to appear in the group, so it was nice to know I wasn't the only one having fun tonight.

By the time we reached the hotel, most of the group including Cassie and Katie headed to their rooms. Ellie held back because she wanted to use her vape pen one more time before we headed in for the night. As we made our way into the lobby, we reached the elevator and jumped in. Ellie's floor was the first one we reached. I gave her my room number and she said she would up shortly but needed to grab some things first. I continued onto my own room and once inside I decided to quickly freshen up in the shower. I then dressed myself in some naughty panties I'd brought. They were classed as cheekies, but had a heart shape cut out in the rear with a string going between my cheeks. Not only were they sexy, but they were comfy too. I slipped into one of my strappy pyjama tops and waited for Ellie to knock. At one point, it felt like she was never going to turn up and I started to fall asleep. But then a quiet knock at the door came and I jumped up excitedly. I got to the door, opened it, and saw Ellie standing there, still in her jumpsuit but holding a bag.

She pushed past me into the room, and I closed the door behind me. As soon as it was closed, she dropped the bag and pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss me again. For the first time, I allowed my hands to explore her body. I reached for her ass and squeezed it through the material of her jumpsuit. She moved onto kissing my neck. I moaned in appreciation as I loved having my neck kissed.

'I've always wanted to fuck a girl with something extra,' she said in between kisses.

She then put my arms down by my side and started to kiss me again. This time moving further down my body and pulling my top down so she could suck on my nipples. I moaned again and tilted my head back, so it was resting against the wall. Ellie then slipped my arms out of the straps of my top before letting fall around my ankles and onto the floor, leaving me just in my panties which were now showing obvious signs of arousal.

'Move over to the bed,' she told me as she stepped aside to allow me to walk towards the bed. 'Those are some cute panties,' she spanked me, making me jump a little bit before I made it to the bed.

I turned and faced her as I reached the bed. She reached for the bag on the floor and walked over to the chair next to the bed. Ellie tipped the bag upside down and the contents spilled out onto the chair. A jolt of excitement caused my cock to twinge. On the chair was now a variety of sex toys. Dildos, butt plugs, lubes, and a harness.

'You came prepared didn't you,' I said laughing.

'You're damn right I did, now get on the bed on all fours.' She commanded as she turned to face me. She reached behind her and pulled the zip down at the bottom of her jumpsuit. Her cute and perky tits came into view as she started to undress. Both her nipples were pierced which looked hot. The jumpsuit then eventually came off completely and she turned to fold it over the back of the chair revealing her black g-string.

I started to turn over and slowly got onto all fours. I felt her walk up behind me, her hand starting to rub across my ass. She hooked her fingers into the sides of my panties and pulled them down, needing a little bit of extra effort to get them over my hard cock. My panties were left resting around my thighs.

'You have such a pretty little asshole,' she told me as she traced her finger up and down the crack of my ass.

'Thank you,' I moaned in response when her finger brushed across the entrance to my ass.

She moved again and pushed me further onto the bed so there was enough room for her to get on behind me. The next thing I felt was warm and wet, and I instantly recognised what that feeling was. I looked back over my shoulder to confirm it and could only see the top of her head, with her face buried into my ass whilst her tongue slowly worked around my hole. I moaned loudly as the sensations around the nerves in my ass kicked in. My cock immediately started to twitch, and I wanted nothing more than to reach for my cock, but I knew it would make me cum far too soon and I wanted to enjoy this. Ellie dug her fingers into my ass cheeks and spread them further, so she was able to get her tongue deeper into my ass.

'Oh my god, that feels so good,' I moaned at her. I loved it when a guy ate my ass. It really made the fucking easier when he relaxed me and my hole with his tongue. But Ellie was the first girl who'd done this to me, and she was doing just as good a job.

She moaned into my ass in response and just kept on licking. I started to squirm a little bit, determined not to reach for my cock, I grabbed a hold of the bed sheets to stop myself. My moans only got louder until eventually she stopped licking my ass and I felt her move away from the bed. Shortly after, she was behind me again, and she slapped my ass hard, so I was aware of her presence.

Soon there was pressure around my ass as Ellie began to push something inside me. 'Oh fuck,' I moaned as my ass started to stretch to accommodate whatever she was pushing inside me. I could feel the coolness of the lube that was being spread around my ass from the toy she was using. With a little pop, the toy was now inside me and when I felt the flared base of the toy resting against my ass, I quickly realised it was a butt plug that she'd pushed inside me. Ellie then pulled my panties back into place, hiding my cock but the toy was still visible through the panties.

'Shit, why does that feel so big?' I asked her.

She laughed, 'if you think that's big, you should see what I'm going to fuck you with later.'

Ellie moved around the bed and appeared on the other side in front of me. She climbed on so she was on her knees in front of me. I looked up at her and she was smiling. 'Have you ever tasted a pussy before?'

I shook my head and said no, and Ellie quickly followed up with, 'would you like to?'

I didn't answer straight away, I wasn't sure of what I wanted my answer to be. 'If you're a good girl and lick my pussy until I cum, I'll put my dick on and fuck you until you cum. Deal?'

The thought of her fucking me was enough to make me want to taste her pussy so I eagerly agreed. She repositioned herself so my head was now between her legs, and she was laid back. But before I had chance to make a move on her, she leaned up again and reached for her phone. 'I forgot that this toy had one additional feature,' she said as she messed around with her phone. I watched as she pressed a button and then vibrations started to work through my ass and the whole of my body.

'Fuckkkkkkk,' I let out a long moan as my head rested against her leg.

'When you're doing a good job of licking my pussy, I'll increase the vibrations.' She laughed and laid back down as I reached for her panties and pulled them to the side. I kissed my way up the inside of her leg until I reached her shaven pussy. There wasn't a hair in sight, and I could see that she was already wet.

I spent the next few minutes exploring her pussy. I licked my way from the bottom to the top and all around as I tried to figure out where I could give her the most pleasure. I never thought I'd find myself licking a girls pussy, but I was quite enjoying the taste as her juices made their way into my mouth. As my tongue worked its way towards the top of her pussy, her moans and groans seemed to grow louder.

'Oh fuck... right there,' she moaned. 'That's the spot.' She grabbed a hold of the back of my head and held it in position. The butt plug in my ass also sprang into action as the rate of the vibrations increased. I moaned into her pussy as she changed the setting to a pulse mode.

When Ellie reduced the vibrations in my ass, I was able to regain some focus on working her pussy again. I focused my tongue on her clit and then I pushed two fingers inside her. My fingers very quickly becoming covered in her juices as she started to moan and squirm beneath me.

'Keep going,' she moaned at me. 'You're going to make me cum. Don't stop. Yes... that's it. Fuck. I'm cumming, I'm cumming.' Her body started to shake, and the grip on my head got tighter as she forced my face into her pussy. Her juices gushed out all over my face, fingers, and tongue as she rode through her orgasm before it came to a gentle end.

'Fuck,' she said whilst regaining her breath. 'That was fucking amazing, I guess I didn't realise how turned on I'd get thinking about fucking you.'

She smiled at me as I got up from the bed and headed off to the bathroom to grab a towel and clean my face. As I re-emerged from the bathroom, Ellie was sitting on the edge of the bed with a devilish grin on her face. She opened her phone and then showed me the screen as she dragged her thumb up the screen turning the vibrations on the butt plug up to 100%. My knees immediately went weak as the vibrations ripped through my ass and against my prostate. I had to grab a hold of the wall to prevent myself from falling over, but after a minute or so, I was on my knees, moaning as pleasure ripped through my body.

Ellie never took her eyes off me as I crawled towards the bed. She walked over to the chair and picked the harness up off the bed before stepping into it. She then picked up a dildo which must've been about 7 or 8 inches long and quite thick. That was placed inside the harness, meanwhile, my own cock was rock hard, and I could feel the front of my panties getting damp with pre cum as the butt plug milked my prostate. Eventually, the pressure from the butt plug relented when Ellie turned it off.

I laid with my head on the side of the bed, kneeling at the side of it as I regrouped and tried to gather myself. 'Up on the bed,' Ellie said as she helped pull me up and onto all fours.

'We can take these off now that you won't be needing them,' she said as she pulled my panties down and off before examining them. 'Fuck, you're as wet as me,' she laughed as she noticed the wet spot on the panties, 'you naughty girl.'

She then carefully removed the butt plug from my ass as it came out with a pop, and I let out a groan. I could feel my hole twitching gently, as it ached for something to be put back inside it. More lube was applied around my hole and then she quickly inserted two fingers into my ass, as deep as they would go which made me moan.

The fingers were soon removed, and I felt the pressure of the big plastic cock at my entrance. Ellie took her time with me as she pushed her dildo inside me inch by inch until the full thing was inside me. 'Fuck me, that thing is fucking huge,' I moaned in ecstasy as she finally had all 8 inches in my ass. Ellie placed a hand on my lower back, and I knew straight away that I needed to arch my back. She slowly pulled herself out of me before slamming back inside of me. The first time caused a little yelp out of me, but when she did it again, the yelps soon turned to moans of pleasure. My hands were gripping the bed sheets, as I looked out across the night sky of York through the hotel room window. I could think of worse places to be getting fucked, that's for sure. Luckily, we were high enough that nobody would be able to see us.

Ellie quickly found her rhythm once I'd gotten use to the massive cock that was strapped to her waist. I knew it wasn't her first time using a strap on, but she was clearly very experienced. Her thrusts were timed to perfection, and she was fucking me better than some men had.

'Oh fuck, your dick is so fucking big,' I moaned loudly not thinking about the people in the rooms either side of us.

Encouraged by my moans, Ellie started to fuck me harder until I had my head buried into the bed moaning constantly as she stretched my ass. 'God yes, fuck me, fuck me hard,' I kept telling her. Ellie obliged and kept fucking me, her hands digging into my hips as she held me tightly. She only ever removed her hands to give my ass a firm spanking.

When she pulled the dick from my ass, I let out a disappointing whimper, but it gave me chance to catch my breath, but not for long. 'I want you to ride my cock,' she said as she climbed onto the bed and laid down beside me.

I didn't waste much time, I climbed on top of her and positioned her cock at my hole before sliding it back in and letting out a long moan. I tried to get into a comfortable position and ended up with my hands behind me, resting beside Ellie's ankles and then my legs by her side. This gave me the opportunity to bounce on her cock. And in this position, the dildo was working perfectly against my prostate and my cock came to life.

'Oh fuck,' Ellie said when she noticed my hard cock. 'You really do like being fucked don't you.' She gave my hard cock a gentle slap. I only moaned in response as I continued to ride her cock. I slowed the pace down once my legs started to ache and slowly grinded myself against the dildo, making sure with every thrust it pressed against my prostate. I could see pre cum starting to leak from the head of my cock.

'Fuck, that's hot,' Ellie said. 'Here, hold yourself in this position.' She had me so that I was hovering just above her cock with just the tip in my ass. She gently adjusted her position before placing a hand on each of my ass cheeks and spreading my ass ever so slightly. Ellie then started to thrust hard and fast, fucking me hard. The slapping noise of our skin-on-skin contact started to fill the room.

'Fucckkkkkkkkk,' I moaned. 'Fuck... so... good... ah... fuck... shit... fuck... me...' I desperately wanted to reach for my cock and blow my load all over Ellie, but I knew doing so would cause me to lose my balance.

'Look at your cock babe, you're leaking so much,' she said with a little laugh. 'Do you think I should make you cum?' I nodded with a hint of desperation. 'I know what I'm going to do, you need to lie on your back.'

She gave me a little shove so she could get up off the bed. Again, she was heading over to the chair full of toys and picked up another one. This one was a wireless wand vibrator. As she walked back to the bed, we both smiled at each other as I realised what she had in mind. I laid back on the edge of the bed and spread my legs waiting.

The plastic cock was soon back inside me and she was quickly back into her rhythm. I reached for my cock which had gone a little softer in the little interval whilst we repositioned, but Ellie slapped my hand away. To resist any further temptation, I moved my hands to above my head so I wouldn't think about reaching for my cock. Watching her fuck me was so erotic. I never thought I'd enjoy being with a women but here I was. I still had no intention of fucking women, but if a women as beautiful as Ellie was willing to fuck me, then bend me over and stick it in.

'Fuck, your cock feels so good inside me,' I said in between moans. 'Please can you make me cum, please.'

Ellie laughed as she continued to fuck me, and instead of reaching for the wand, she slowed the pace down and started to thrust with a purpose. Each insertion hit the right spot causing me to moan every time, and that brought my cock back to being fully hard.

'Yeah, that's what I needed to see.' She said as she reached for the wand which was next to her. The wand was turned on, and she placed it just above my ass and beneath my balls.

'Holy shit,' I screamed as the vibrations hit my body. 'Fuck yes.' I started to squirm a little bit beneath her, but she placed her free hand on my chest which was enough to stop me moving. Her hips were moving a lot quicker now as she increased the pace of the fucking. The pressure of the wand was incredible and had me feeling things I didn't know I could feel but I knew I wasn't going to cum with it there.

My legs kept dropping making the fucking awkward, so I had to grab a hold of them and keep them up high and at least it meant that my hands were occupied. Ellie moved the wand up and over my balls and now placed it on the base of my cock. My cock immediately started to twitch, and I could feel something building quite quickly.

'Ellie... Ellie... you're going to make me cum,' I managed to get out in between moaning. 'Fuck it feels so good.'

'Yeah baby, are you going to cum for me? Are you going to cum like a girl? Tell me you want to cum like a girl?' She moved the wand slightly higher, so it was just underneath the head of my cock.