Always the Bridesmaid...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked his cock for another few minutes before I started to cramp up from being in the squat position. I let his cock fall from my mouth. 'I suppose I don't want you to cum too soon, do I?' I said flashing him a devilish smile. 'There's other places I'd like to see your cock.' I climbed up from my position but never let go of his cock. I started to kiss him again. 'Take the rest of your clothes off,' I told him.

Elliot broke away from me and started to unbutton his shirt. Revealing underneath, a fine-looking body. He was slim, but toned and I could almost certainly see a couple of abs peeking out beneath his skin. He then removed his socks and shoes before he was standing before me naked. I bit my lip as I looked at him. Watching his cock bounce in front of him as he folded his clothes over the chair had me almost wetting my panties. I couldn't wait to have him inside me. He made his way back towards me, his cock leading the way.

'I think you're still a little bit overdressed don't you think,' he said smiling at me as his lips met mine once again.

'Well, if you'd like to help me, I'm sure I can get out of this dress for you.' I walked towards the bed and awaited him to step behind me.

Elliot stepped close to me and moved my hair to one side and over, so it draped across the front of my chest. He kissed my neck gently as his hands roamed my body. I reached out behind me and moved my arm to the back of his neck as he continued to kiss me. I was submitting to him quickly and all because he was kissing my neck. He could shove his cock inside me now and I would scream his name and beg for more. Finally, after a few moments of complete torture, he reached for the zip at the top of my dress and slowly pulled it down until it reached my waist and brought the back of my bra into view.

Elliot was so gentle with me. He slowly moved the dress off my shoulders until it was hanging at my waist. I tried to tease him back, so I bent over the bed and felt him kneel behind me. He pulled at my dress until it slowly started to peel over my ass. My panties came into view, exposing half of my ass and I heard him mumble something as he saw it for the first time. The dress fell off and pooled at my feet as I stepped out of it, leaving me in the lingerie, garter, and heels.

'See something you like?' I said looking back over my shoulder.

'Fuck yes,' was his immediate response.

He started to knead my ass with his hands, spreading my cheeks and then hitting me with a playful spank occasionally. 'You're so fucking sexy, I can't wait to have my cock inside your ass.' He pulled my panties out of my ass and to one side, exposing my smooth hole to him. I then felt the warmth of his tongue as he started to lick away at my hole causing me to moan and groan. I pushed my ass back onto his face as much as I could. His tongue was expertly working me over. I could feel my hole twitching and loosening up for him. My cock meanwhile was stretching my panties as far as they would go.

'Oh god yes,' I moaned. 'That feels incredible.'

Elliot remained on his knees for the next few minutes, making me writhe above him until I almost lost my balance. I was only moments away from begging for his cock when he pulled his mouth away from my ass and I felt him stand behind me.

'The lube is in the bag on the floor,' I pointed and watched him walk over and retrieve it. He poured a healthy amount onto his hand before he started to massage it into my asshole. He slipped one finger inside me which caught me by surprise, but I still moaned at the feeling of something inside me.

'Condom? Or no condom?' He asked politely.

'No condom, just get that cock inside me now,' I demanded.

He got the message quickly and lubed his cock. I then felt the head of his cock pushing against my asshole and with a small push, the head popped inside me. 'Fuckkkk,' I moaned again. 'Get that cock deep inside me.'

Elliot kept pushing as my hole stretched to accommodate his thickness and he eventually bottomed out as his balls came to rest against the bottom of my ass. He slowly removed himself again before pushing himself deep inside me once more. Each time he did, it became easier, and the pleasure started to fill my body. His cock was rubbing my insides in all the right ways.

'Yes, keep fucking me. God your dick is so fucking big.' I looked back at him and pleaded, 'fuck me... please fuck me.'

Elliot grabbed my hips and started to pound my ass, and my moans echoed around the room. It almost stung my skin every time his thighs made contact with my ass. I gripped onto the bed sheets in front of me and my head dropped into the duvet. My moans were now muffled, were they still moans? Or were they turning into screams of pleasure? I was in a whole new world. Elliot knew how to fuck, and he was now showing me just how good sex could be if the top knows exactly what they're doing.

Suddenly, my head was yanked back when Elliot grabbed a handful of my long hair and pulled me towards him. It instantly arched my back as he continued to fuck me whilst I was on all fours. With every thrust, he almost pushed me away from him due to the force of his fucking but then he'd drag me back using my hair almost like a leash.

'That's it, arch your back like a good little slut,' he said. Up until now, Elliot had been quite quiet when he was fucking me.

'Fuck, that ass is so tight,' he continued.

'Look at that ass jiggle,' he spanked me. 'I love watching it jiggle when I'm fucking you.'

I couldn't say anything in response. I tried to say something, but it just came out as a load of high-pitched moans. I think Elliot had me cock drunk; all I could focus on was the pleasure in my ass. At one point, it felt like my eyes had rolled into the back of my head. Eventually my knees gave way underneath me and I ended up face down on the mattress whilst he just continuously pumped away at my ass. After a couple of minutes of being prone boned, he eventually started to slow down.

'I'm gonna fucking cum soon if I keep this up,' he said trying to catch his breath.

'Just do it, cum for me,' I said looking over my shoulder at him.

'But you haven't came yet?' I was shocked he cared about my orgasm, most tops don't.

'It's fine, we have tomorrow morning, and I'm almost certain you'll make me cum,' I flashed him a cheeky smile.

'Fuck...' he seemed to contemplate what he wanted to do. 'Turn over then, I'm gonna blow my load all over you.'

For the first time in a long time, his cock slipped out of my hole with a pop. I could feel the air around my asshole and felt empty having gotten used to his massive cock stretching me. He grabbed one of my legs and flipped me over onto my back, and for the first time I noticed that my cock was still rock hard. There was also a damp patch around the lace where I'd been leaking pre cum. Elliot pulled my ass, so it was hanging over the edge of the bed as he pulled my panties to the side again and lined himself up with my hole. This time he was able to push himself back into my ass with ease and quickly resumed the fucking.

'Holy shit,' I almost yelped.

'Shit, are you okay?' Elliot panicked.

'Yeah, fuck yeah. You're hitting the right spot at this angle. Keep going.'

Elliot quickly found his rhythm again. He had my legs spread wide before I was able to wrap them around his waist. He leaned down and kissed me as I moaned into his mouth. I was using my heels to kick him gently in the ass, encouraging him to fuck me faster. He broke off the kiss, grabbed at one of the cups on my bra and started sucking on my nipple which felt incredible.

Then suddenly, he pulled away from me and quickly pulled his cock from my ass. 'Fuck, I'm gonna cum, fucking hell, yes,' he moaned. He started stroking his cock before shots of cum erupted from the tip of his cock. He covered me in several spurts, reaching the bottom of neck, covering my bra and stomach. He kept pumping his cock until there was nothing left to come out of the tip.

'Fuck, that was so good,' he said with a big smile on his face. 'Let me grab you a towel.' He quickly ran to the en-suite bathroom, his hard cock still bouncing around in front of him. He was soon back with a towel so I could clean myself up. 'Do you mind if I have a quick shower?' He asked.

'Of course not, go for it, just save some water for me,' I told him.

Elliot showered quickly and came back out with just a towel around his waist. I jumped up and was soon in the shower, washing all his cum off my body. When I took my panties off, I realised just how much pre cum I'd leaked. They were soaked. Clearly getting fucked in missionary was doing something for me. Plus, it'd been well over a week since I'd last cum. Once I was out of the shower, I left a little bit of make up on, grabbed the pink cotton panties I'd brought and slipped into a satin strappy top and shorts pyjama set. When I appeared from the bathroom, Elliot was already in bed. The towel was on the floor and the covers of the bed were back, leaving Elliot laying there with his flaccid cock resting against his stomach.

I climbed into bed beside him, and kissed him before settling down. 'Thanks for the best fuck ever,' I told him. 'Goodnight.'

I was flat out within minutes after such a long day. By the time I woke up the next morning, the light was already starting to creep in through the curtains. I rolled over and checked my phone and saw that it was 8.30 in the morning. Breakfast was going to be served at 10am which left me 90 minutes to get what I wanted. I climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom. I had my morning pee before checking I was clean enough to be getting fucked again. I looked in the mirror and made sure I looked as good as I could this early on a morning before heading back to the bed.

Elliot was still laying on his back and was close to the edge of the bed. His cock was just there, and I needed to wake him up. It made perfect sense. I crept around to his side of the bed and slowly lowered myself to my knees. I grabbed the hair tie from my wrist and put my hair into a ponytail. I leaned over his cock and slowly licked him from the base and then flicked my tongue around the tip. His cock started to wake before he did and started to get hard beneath me. As he got harder, I gently picked his cock up and started to suck on just the head of his cock. Finally, Elliot started to stir.

'Morning sweetie,' I said after I'd let his cock fall from my mouth.

'Shit, I can't think of many better ways to be woken up,' he said.

'So, I should continue then?' I said with his cock in my hand.

He looked at me like I was stupid, so I continued. I continued gently sucking his cock and then massaged his balls with my spare hand. He was soon moaning lightly as I kept his cock in my warm mouth. By now he was fully hard, and I was getting excited as well. If I stood up, there would be an obvious bulge in my shorts.

'Do you want to 69?' He asked me and my eyes lit up. I jumped up from the side of the bed and dropped my shorts in a pool around my ankles. I stepped out of them and climbed on top of Elliot, placing my ass above his face. He licked my cock through my panties as he worked his way towards my hole. My thong was then pulled to the side and his warm tongue was on my hole.

'Oh, fuck yes,' I moaned, letting him know that it felt good. I went back to sucking his cock. I moaned around the head as his tongue worked my hole. I could feel myself already opening to him. I felt a little sore last night so him taking it easy on me was really helping me to relax. He kept spreading my cheeks and giving me a little playful spank.

'I think you should ride my cock baby,' he told me after giving my ass another spank. I climbed off him and spun around so that I'd be facing him. 'Take the thong off as well, I want to watch your tiny cock flop about while we're fucking.' I gave him a playful giggle as I stood to remove the thong, leaving myself in just the strappy satin pyjama top and grab the lube. When I removed the thong, I revealed to him my little, tiny landing strip of pubic hair that I'd shaved for the wedding. I lowered myself down until I was hovering above his cock and slowly impaled myself on his massive tool.

I slowly started to bounce up and down as I rubbed my hands across his toned abs and chest. He held me by the hips as my hard cock slapped against his stomach. 'You know you're the best dick I've ever had, don't you?' I told him as I moaned. It was true, but I thought it would also help his ego.

'Yeah?' He said. 'Does that mean I can fill your tight ass with my cum this morning?'

'I'd be disappointed if you didn't,' I said, biting my lip and getting back to riding his cock. I constantly had to resist the temptation not to play with my cock in the hope I'd cum hands free. It had happened before, and I was starting to get those feelings when Elliot was fucking me in missionary last night.

I couldn't keep up the riding for much longer and Elliot retook control. He flipped me onto all fours and started to fuck me in doggy style again. I asked him to be gentle seen as though I was a little sore and he was a true gentleman. He pulled me back towards him so that I was practically upright and kissed my neck whilst he was fucking me. His hands roamed my body and eventually found their way to my cock which he stroked gently and almost had me cumming instantly.

'Fuck, Elliot, can we try something?' I whispered to him gently.

'Of course, baby, anything you like.' He rubbed my chest.

'Can you fuck me missionary again? I think you can make me cum without touching myself.' He seemed really excited by this and quickly helped me reposition. Soon we were fucking again and that feeling I had last night quickly returned. He slowly fucked me, and his cock rubbed my prostate every time. A feeling of warmth started to rise through my body and a feeling that I needed to pee. 'Fuck me faster babe,' I told him as I rubbed his chest.

Elliot obliged and the feeling inside me started to intensify. My cock started to throb and bounce about in front of me It felt like my body was starting to tense up and then from out of nowhere, this feeling hit me. 'Elliot, you're making me cum, fuck, I'm going to cum.'

'Yes baby, cum like a fucking woman for me. Cum for me.' He started to fuck me faster.

Then without any warning, my cock started to erupt. Cum started flying from the tip of my cock, covering the bed and myself as I screamed through the pleasure. Elliot held himself inside me whilst I worked through my orgasm and by the end of it, my body had started to shake.

'Jamie, that was fucking incredible,' he said, and I smiled at him, still recovering from rollercoaster of an orgasm.

'Are you close to cumming?' I asked him. 'Where do you want me?'

'It won't take me long, watching that was fucking hot. Can you roll onto your side?'

I did as I was asked, and Elliot held one of my legs into the air before sliding his cock back inside me. He fucked me with my leg in the air until it felt like he was getting close to blowing his load. Then he put my leg down to make my hole feeling even tighter for him. 'Oh shit, here it comes, I'm gonna breed your fucking hole.' I moaned at him as he continued to fuck me until I felt a warmth inside my ass, and he held himself there and started to kiss my neck and lightly bite me.

'You're fucking incredible,' I told him after we'd both come back to earth after our orgasms. 'We need to really get showered and down for breakfast though.' I held my hand out for him and we headed to the bathroom, and I could feel his cum dripping out of my ass and down my legs. Somehow, whilst we were in the shower, he got hard again, so I dropped to my knees and sucked him until he came in my mouth this time. Once out the shower, I got dressed in some nice red lingerie and a red polka dot summer dress and we headed downstairs where Katie and Cassie saved us room at the table.

'So, you look happy,' Katie said with a big smile across her face.

'And so do you...' I said in return.

'Yeah, but I just got married, what's your excuse,' she laughed.

'I can't even hide it; I just had the best sex in my life.' I blushed and so did Elliot, but we were soon laughing about it. After breakfast it was time to collect our bags and head home. After we'd got home, me and Elliot became official and continued to see each other for around 12 months until he had to move away for work, and it didn't work out long distance. But there weren't any regrets, it was probably the best time of my life and Jamie became a more permanent part of me.