Always There - Back to Work Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinwizard
sinwizard
184 Followers

More than an hour later Brad was asleep in his own bed after having given two more loads, via oral ministrations, to Terra. When she was finally finished with him Brad helped her dress, dressed himself and then walked her halfway to her own apartment before turning back to his own. Terra had hugged him fiercely, kissed his cheek and then skipped away.

Brad felt good but he was questioning his decision to have sex with the woman. Yes, it was a little wild and more better, 'cause sometimes it just is, but tomorrow could make things difficult.

***********

The next morning, early, dark-thirty -- where's the sun? - the paperwork rose, the phone calls were loud, boisterous and exciting but productive with companies hours ahead of him. Brad was processing the next stages of a charity auction designed to help one of the treatment centers of the hospital.

He was back to work and loving every minute of it.

While Brad still tired easily he was growing stronger day by day. He had to learn how to modify his work schedule so he could hold his strength throughout the day and night, eat properly and often, take a few moments every so often to just rest and let go. So many things about how he worked and lived needed alteration. He was certain, however, that he could do it. He was also still certain that he could still do it all.

A couple of hours later, following success with the day's work and the closing activity of the auction, the phone rang while Brad was taking a short break. "Hello?"

"Hi, Brad, it's Molly."

"Hey boss. How are you?" Brad had been working with Molly for several years and she was the CEO of the B.U.S.H. Foundation. She was also one of the directors of the hospital that the charity auction was going to help.

"I'm fine, Brad," Molly started. "I also know you're back to work." "Yes, ma'am." "Well, would you mind coming up to my house to go over some of the details for the auction? The Chief of Staff for the hospital has questions about some of the details. I want you and I to go over everything to make sure they're happy."

Brad was quickly nonplussed. "That's not how I work, Molly. You know that. I put it all together and then present a gift. C'mon now." As he spoke some ire crept its way into Brad's voice and he recognized it but Molly had never questioned how everything was done as long as it was done well. Now she's letting other people in on the process and that pushed Brad in the wrong direction.

"I know, sweetheart, but this is a special case. Politics is getting involved and the more you can tell me the more I can keep you out of it. Can you help me, please?" Molly's voice took on a note of desperation which melted Brad's heart.

"Ok, Molly. I'll be there."

After some resets of scheduling for them both Brad showered and dressed and left his apartment.

About twenty minutes later Brad pulled up the driveway of the palatial estate of Molly Graness. The two and half acre lot was Brad's first job as a teenager. The yard work was a beneficial presence for Brad, as a young man, as it helped to teach him how to care for those larger than he was things. As well, the connection with Molly gave him the ability to start the foundation.

As he approached the front door it was opened and Molly stood there with a big smile on her face. They'd only seen each other once since he got sick and that was when he was in the hospital some weeks ago. When Brad walked through the door Molly's arms enwrapped him and she gave a rib-crushing squeeze. Brad tried to hug her back but he was unable to get his arms out from hers.

Molly Graness was not a small woman. Standing at five foot ten she was pushing the poundage of her frame at a solid two-hundred sixty pounds. The shoulder-length brown and gray hair surrounded a cherubic face when smiles were alight upon it. When the smiles were upside down you may as well have just wanted to climb into a hole and maybe, if you were lucky, die there before she found you. The broad shoulders holding up wrestlers arms and a chest that could save lives with their padding were frequently a first sight. Though she didn't wear tight clothes there was still quite a bit not left to the imagination of size on this woman. Her waist was widened, as well, but for reasons few could explain, she carried all of this extra something or other with grace and self-pride.

Brad loved this woman like a second mother and he would do everything and anything he could for her, if she asked it.

When Brad could finally breathe normally again Molly led him into the kitchen and asked if Brad wanted anything to drink and ended up getting him a simple glass of water. She took him by the arm and walked him into the living room. The house was huge but always seemed homey and the living room was no different. Carpeted floors and soft, sensible furniture, a large entertainment center with a flat screen television so large Brad wasn't sure he would be able to lift it made the space even more comfortable -- almost like a man-cave. The two walked to the smaller of the two couches and sat down next to each other.

Molly immediately began the conversation about some of the statistics of the coming auction - tax bases, presentations, expected amounts, benefaction knowledge and many more items that Brad had never had to go over before. He was set back a bit but his paperwork was all in order and Molly took copious notes.

An hour later, having finished the goings-over for the charity event, the two sat back and discussed just the everyday things about them. Brad told Molly of getting back into his apartment and how his family was doing. Molly spoke of some weird happenings at the hospital and some other trivial points.

All of a sudden, without premise, Molly said, "Brigitte told me about what she and some others did for you." A startled look from Brad caused Molly to laugh and continue saying, "It's fine. Personally I wish I was there. I'd love to show off for you all naked and whatnot."

Brad's surprise was genuine as he returned, "But, Molly, you showed me your breasts the day before I left the hospital. Granted, they were still mostly covered -- they really would have been nice to see without the chemise, but, hey." He shook his head and popped a shoulder in a motion of 'what can you do.'

"Well," continued Molly, "I did do that but Brigitte told me what she got to see and that made me jealous." A look of dreamy anticipation fell over Molly's face like she was lost in some other thought.

"Uh, what did Brigitte tell you she got to see?" Brad had some embarrassment going on as he really didn't want Molly to know that he had sex with her niece.

Molly's dream-state vanished into a smile of forbidden enticement. "We've always been honest with one another, right, Brad?"

"Absolutely."

"Then I'm going to be honest with you, ok?"

"I'd prefer it," stated Brad, with a questioning look on his face.

"Brad, sweetie, I would really like to see your...uh...your..." The word she was trying to say seemed to make Molly mortified of any consequences. Brad saw that she was caught by her own need to say something outright and probably embarrassed by it. She was a slightly older woman who was raised in a certain way to speak with people and it was never done salaciously.

Brad, not picking anything up untoward said, "What is it, Molly? You can say anything to me, you know that, right?"

Molly's face turned red and she finally threw her hands into the air in conceptual release and blurted out, "Brad, will you show me your cock?" She hung her face in her hands and elbows on her knees, like she was trying to hide.

Brad was taken aback. He and Molly had never had any kind of flirtation between them. It was always work and Brad took that at face value. Yes, she did flash him in the hospital but there was never any expectation of something following that. Still, he'd told his mother that he thoroughly enjoyed the female form, in most of its outputs, and Molly was a pretty woman. Sure, she was a bigger woman, what did they call that, he thought -- BBW -- or something like that. Maybe that was black women but he wasn't sure. Still, his mind raced at the chance to see Molly's large breasts.

"I'll tell you what, Molly." She raised her face to look up at him. "You show me you and I'll show you me. Sound fair?"

"You...want to see this," she asked waving a hand at her body, eyebrows raised.

"Yes, I do. I personally think you're beautiful. You want to see my cock? Then I want to see your whole body. Deal?" He knew he was pushing it. He probably should have asked only to see her tits or something but if you're going to go for it, go for all of it.

"Is this what we're going to do here? Go back and forth until things get out of hand?" Molly was feeling something she'd not felt in a long time: horny. She really hoped it got out of hand.

"I hope so," Brad said with a lascivious smile spreading on his face.

Molly almost wet herself. She was fifty-eight years old, something overweight, hadn't had sex in too many years and was getting more and more excited.

"Fine," Molly returned with lust heavy in her voice, "if I show you my tits..."

"Your whole body."

"My whole body, then, I get to suck your dick." Molly's smile was infectious and Brad was vitiated by it. Molly was hoping beyond reason that this was going in the right direction because she was feeling dirty and was not completely certain what she was going to say next.

"If you get to blow me then I get to lick your pussy," Brad nearly growled with lust.

Molly stood from the couch and looked down at her favorite young man and reached out a hand and helped him stand. When they were standing next to one another she leaned in to his ear and said in a heavy, breathy whisper, "If you lick my pussy, Brad, then I get to fuck you until you come in my pussy and my mouth and on my tits and on my face."

The older woman did not know where that came from but she understood with absolute certainty that she wanted all of what she just said. Molly's pussy was already wet and she could smell it. She hoped Brad could.

Brad never left the closeness of their faces with her mouth by his ear and his mouth by her ear when he said very quietly, "Deal."

Still holding his hand Molly turned and guided them through the house and up the stairs, down a hall to a room that was almost as large as Brad's apartment. A king-sized bed spread across one wall with warm bedding and pillows by the dozens. To the right of the bed was the bathroom and adjacent to that Brad could see a walk-in closet with the door open and a great many clothes within.

"Alright, young man, how do you want to start..." She never got to finish as Brad seemed to take over and walked behind her and ran his hands down her arms from her shoulders. Then to the top of her back down to her good-sized backside. Brad's hands then went down her dress along the outside of her thighs, one side at a time. When he stood back up Molly felt her dress's zipper being drawn down and the sash around her waist loosened. Molly's intake of breath was sharp and audible but Brad didn't say anything.

Molly Graness' mind went into a great piece of shock as she realized that she was about to fuck this young man. Her wetness increased.

With deliberate slowness Brad peeled the dress off of her shoulders one at a time, exposing her skin. The dress was held up by bent arms and huge breasts. Brad walked around to Molly's front and could see that she was considering whether it was a good idea to move forward. It didn't take much, though, for Brad to gently bring her arms down by her sides and then slip the dress over her encased breasts and then down her arms, to her waist, a little peel over her ass and then to the floor.

Brad's eyes kept a hold of Molly's as he did this and she began to feel a little more relaxed. Yes, she was horny but this young man with a great body was about to see her nude and it scared the hell out of her. A soft finger across her cheeks caused Molly to smile and relax even more. She lost a little bit of that repose when Brad's eyes turned from her face to the skin of her body.

When Brad's eyes moved, though, he was not unimpressed by what he saw. Her skin was smooth and soft and well cared for. He was really enjoying this time with his boss. He figured he'd pay for it later but since she started this whole he considered that the cost would be low.

When Brad returned to her back Molly had a severe case of uncertainty until she felt lips on the naked skin of her shoulder. At the same time she felt the clasp of her bra come undone. A kiss on the back of her neck created a too-good moment for Molly and when she felt Brad come back around and drag the straps of her bra from her shoulders he then held her tits, with bra in the way.

He leaned in to her ear and nibbled the lobe which nearly brought about an orgasm for Molly, he asked, "Are you ready to get out of hand, Molly?" He licked her earlobe again.

"Oh, yes, I am," she answered quickly. As her bra came away revealing her enormous tits she reached forward and grabbed Brad's cock through his pants. He was already hardening and the organ felt really nice to Molly, even through the clothes. When her nipples were suddenly being sucked on she just let go of the cock and of anything resembling reality for a minute.

Brad held Molly's gorgeously large breasts. He couldn't imagine what size they were but they had to be quadruple F-something or other. They fell flat against her chest when released and had a super hang to the floor. Large, pink areolae surrounded huge nipples that required a good sucking on to get them to stand but Brad was successful. He felt her up and sucked both nipples and tried lifting the marvelous pieces of body but they flowed around his fingers and hands. He was okay with that, they were still gorgeous.

"Your turn, young man," Molly suddenly said, pushing him away from her. "Get those things off."

Brad complied and sedately removed his pants, smiling at the irritation he was causing Molly. When his manhood was free she pushed him onto the high bed and climbed on after him - tossing, pushing, wheeling pillows everywhere else. Without premise or warning Molly nearly jumped at him and swallowed his cock until she nearly gagged. Brad was amazed that this woman could move that way, given her age and size. Not as an insult to anyone but it meant she must be very strong.

Pulling off for a moment she looked to Brad and said, "It's been a little while since I've done this so I may need to work for a little bit to get used to it again, ok?" Brad only nodded and Molly grabbed the shaft and started stroking him as her mouth went over his mushroom head and wet him down.

She traded off going up and down with Brad inside her mouth to dragging her tongue along the shaft, up to his frenulum and then down to his balls -- taking each one in her mouth for a few seconds apiece. Her tongue touched every single piece of his cock and her throat seemed to have no gag reflex as she deep throated him several times.

After too few minutes Brad felt his balls tighten. He'd heard bigger girls can suck cock better than thin girls and Molly was proving it. There was a more sensual attack being given. It seemed softer but more concentrated. None of the women he'd been with the last several weeks had made him get this close to orgasm this fast. He figured he'd last maybe a little longer having only had sex last night but, no.

Molly felt the change, as well, and upped her ministrations. She stroked him faster and sucked on his head harder and when the swell of size presented itself she sealed her mouth around his head and kept the pace of her blowjob constant.

Only a few moments later she felt Brad ejaculate into her mouth. The first blast went right to the back of her throat but she forced it to come back to her cheeks. When it ran over her tongue she had an orgasm, herself. When the second stream flowed over her tongue she wet her own thighs through her panties that Brad never removed. The third blast increased her own orgasm as the sweet cream filled her mouth even more.

Molly couldn't take any more and removed Brad's wonderful member from her mouth but tried to keep her lips sealed. As she lifted herself to her knees she swallowed but did not get all of it and quite a bit dribbled out of her mouth onto her tits, so warm and welcome. Oh god, she thought, that cum tastes so good. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the everything of what was happening right now.

Molly had always thought Brad handsome and had even some dreams, sexual ones, about the young man and her doing what they were now doing. This was a good day to get him back to work.

She felt the bed move next to her and heard, "That doesn't count." Confused, Molly opened her eyes and turned her head to see Brad standing on the bed next to her, holding his cock in a tight squeeze. "Open," he commanded.

Molly didn't even flinch as she opened her now-empty mouth and Brad set his cock on her tongue an inch inside her mouth and let go with half a stroke to shoot one more decent sized rope into her mouth. Without even removing the dick from her mouth Molly closed her lips and swallowed and then began licking Brad's member again. She noticed he wasn't soft but he needed a little bit to get him fully hard again.

After only a few strokes into Molly's mouth Brad pulled himself out and guided Molly down to the bed on her back. Brad worked with his way down her body and began to remove her large underwear but after a moment realized it was going to take some effort so he found the thinnest part along the waist and praised the luck of an extremely loose stitch on a vertical seam. He tore it away and then almost violently dragged the remainder of the garment from her other leg.

Spreading her legs, opening the "V," Brad brought his hands to her crazily wet pussy and spread the juices already there all over her thighs and neatly trimmed pussy. The scent was pungent and driving, musky and inviting and he used his fingers to spread her lips apart and stab one finger into her while the other hand's fingers found and played with her clit.

While he worked he suddenly heard, in a near breathless wording, "What...uh...doesn't...ooh, count?" Molly's eyes were closed while her hands kneaded the bed cover and her legs kept having short spasms.

"The release on your tits. That fell out of your mouth. I still have work to do," responded Brad before diving into the heady scented pussy leaking in front of him.

He licked and stabbed with his tongue, he stabbed and curled with his fingers and repeated the movements for several more minutes before rising to his knees. He placed his cock's head right at the entrance to the B.U.S.H. Foundation CEO's pussy and asked, slowly and deliberately, "Molly? Are you ready?"

As if all that was happening had been too much for her up to this point Molly started. "Huh, what?" Her eyes were unfocused and her brain seemed confused. Molly had had several orgasms since Brad began licking her pussy and it was almost more than she could take. Almost.

When Brad leaned forward to get a closer look at Molly's face his cock slipped in. The more he leaned the more it went in and then he heard, "Finally. It took you long enough to get that thing inside me." Brad figured some thought reprised itself when his cock went in.

Eyes seeing some other dimension looked at Brad. Molly smiled at him and commanded, "Now fuck me, Brad. Hard." She squeezed her pussy around Brad's deep inside of her member and he complied.

Staying on his knees Brad pushed back and forth into Molly while reaching out to her fallen off of her chest tits and gave them gentle squeezes as he lifted and played with them. Molly's legs splayed themselves even wider allowing Brad even more movement into and out of his boss.

sinwizard
sinwizard
184 Followers