Always There - Back to Work Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinwizard
sinwizard
185 Followers

Seeing Molly's eyes closed Brad leaned forward a little more and let his legs push out behind him. He fell over her, toned abdomen to plump stomach, planting his arms to either side of her and used his toes and arms to help move his body to fuck her harder and faster. His face was right next to hers so he leaned down to one ear and grabbed the lobe and suckled it.

Molly came immediately and wrapped her large legs over Brad's thighs and draped her arms over his back. "Ooh," she cooed. "Fuck me, Brad, come on...COME ON!"

Three more times Molly orgasmed while Brad sucked on her earlobe and fucked her. Since she had blown him it took nearly thirty minutes for him to come again. Molly felt him about to blow and reminded, in no uncertain terms, that he was required to release inside of her. In a very quiet release he did shoot his soldiers into her. Molly did feel it as Brad's cock was very close to hitting the back wall of her pussy and she felt the release right into that wall.

When he had finished he looked at Molly's face and saw that she had passed out. It wasn't the most exciting sex he had ever had but it wasn't all that bad. He was glad he could make Molly feel so good and he knew she probably needed it.

Interestingly, though, his manhood had not reacted the same way as it had with his family. Oh, sure, he ejaculated and whatnot but the excitement, the pressure, the pleasure -- the taboo -- was all missing. Of course it felt good having sex with multiple women but something seemed to be missing. Brad couldn't place what the missing something was, just that it was a void within.

With a little soreness in his back from not having moved positions for the last half hour Brad wobbled out of Molly's pussy and from between her legs. He didn't want to wake her so he quietly made his way off the bed and to the bathroom where he relieved himself and just took a few minutes to gather his thoughts.

While not unhappy about it this should not have happened, Brad thought to himself. They worked together and she was his boss, sort of. She never told him what to do or anything but helped when he needed it and the foundation's name, while his name, was actually all legally signed by her. He didn't want this screwed up even though he screwed his boss and friend. Molly was the best thing that ever happened to him in terms of his being able to help people. He owed her a lifetime of thanks and, frankly, if this was any kind of thanks she wanted he guessed he was okay doing it for her. Or, more likely, to her. He just wasn't sure it was the best thing to do.

"Penny for your thoughts, young man?"

The voice was a surprise but Brad was not overly startled. Still naked he turned to see Molly standing at the door to the bathroom, also still naked. He stared at her and was actually enjoying what he was looking at. No, she wasn't the prettiest woman around but by no means was she bad to look at. Her skin didn't roll or hang off of her in some loose way but there were some large creases in the skin that fell together. Overall, she stood tall and strong and, frankly, thought Brad, rather beautiful.

"Just thinking about you, young lady." Brad stared at Molly for a few moments before saying, "You know, you really are quite stunning."

Stepping into the bathroom Molly looked into his eyes and saw truth and she smiled warmly. "Thank you, Brad. You're not quite so bad yourself. Now, though, I'll bet you're hoping that we didn't screw something up, pun almost intended."

"Yeah," Brad answered quietly.

"Let me ask you a question, Brad." When he looked at her, Molly continued, "Did you have a good time having sex with this old, fat woman?"

"Yes, I did." He made no correction or consolation to her calling herself old or fat. She was and she knew it.

"Well, what's say we leave today to today. I got excited hearing that Brigitte got to see your manhood and, honestly, I've wanted to for years." Molly's smile relaxed any tension Brad may have had and as she moved toward the shower, turned it on and then held out her hand to Brad to join her she continued. "Well, now, I can say that I got to do more than Brigitte -- though I won't, mind you -- and if the future brings us the chance to have some fun, great."

The water in the shower was immediately hot and the two fell under the dual shower heads and wet themselves down. Brad smiled on the inside as he realized he'd taken a lot of showers with women recently. He really enjoyed it.

Grabbing the liquid soap Brad began to wash Molly's body and she just let him. He did, of course, spend a ridiculous amount of time on her tits and she enjoyed that. It'd been a long time since anyone played with her like this. The soft hands running over her were gentle and giving. As she was being rinsed off Molly realized that she still had two ways to get Brad's juices on her. There were three water heaters downstairs so the hot water would never run out and since he took such a nice long time to keep fucking her she figured she could blow him for a while.

The shower was built for a larger person and since she was little older she had a seat in the back of the stall. Brad saw this and it made him nostalgic about his mother's house. When Brad felt his hand tugged back toward that seat he saw that Molly was sitting down.

"Are you okay? Can I do anything for you," Brad asked with a little concern.

"I'm fine. As for doing anything for me, well," Molly said with a wide and fierce smile on her face, "I want you to put your dick back in my mouth. I need to finish off my list."

Brad stepped up to her as she made herself comfortable and offered his dick. Why the hell would anyone turn down a blowjob? And blow him, she did.

His cock had been soft in the shower, even with a naked woman, but now it was quickly rock hard again. Time got away from Brad but Molly performed the same ministrations as on the bed and it was still just as good and not terribly long later she jerked him off onto her massive tits. With his cock still in one hand Molly scooped a little of the man-juice from her chest with the other and brought it to her mouth where she sucked on her own fingers. "That's good stuff, young man," Molly said easily, a smile wide on her face.

The dirty of it all made Brad want to do more with this woman someday. He had no idea Molly was this passionate or sexual.

"Can you handle a little more right now? I've got one more load to get," Molly said, the smile going dirty. A nod from Brad caused her to put Brad's cock back in her mouth. It was still smooth and entrancing to feel her tongue ravishing him.

This time, though, after she sucked Brad back to full hard she stood and turned away from him so her good sized ass was between them. Molly bent over a little, which caused her massive tits to hang way down, and motioned for Brad to get inside of her. Which he did.

Thankfully, he thought to himself a little morosely, my dick is long enough to get past the ass and into her cunt. He spread her cheeks apart and slammed into her again and again. He ran his hands up and down her back and slapped her ass cheeks a couple of times. Molly grunted and ordered him faster or slower as she had several more small orgasms.

Brad grabbed Molly's hips and found a nice rhythm that he could keep up with and after wasting so much water he let his boss know that he was ready for her. Molly sat back down on the seat and Brad shoved his cock into her mouth a couple of times and then pulled out and controlled his spray onto Molly's face. One shot went right on her forehead, the next shot right into her left eye and the last shot into her open mouth where Molly shoved her head forward and swallowed his cock for another minute or two.

When she was satisfied that all her spots had been covered Molly rinsed herself off, washed Brad and then wrapped her arms around him again and they just held each other for another few minutes. She really a good amount of woman to hold onto and to love.

About an hour later Molly was walking Brad to the front door. They held hands in easy comfort and before Molly let the front door open she asked, "Brad, are we still being honest with one another?"

"I hope so," he replied.

"I had a really good time today and, to be honest, I would really enjoy doing it again." Her tone was light but with a little shyness in it.

"Molly, I had a great time today and, to be honest, I would really enjoy doing it again, too." Brad's tone was firm but filled with levity. He smiled as he said it and Molly felt better about her decision today.

Brad gave Molly a nice kiss on the lips and as he left her house he heard her say, "Now, get back to work."

sinwizard
sinwizard
185 Followers